PDA

View Full Version : Misc 50 Cent cuts off G-Unit...

quickdodge®
07-07-2007, 11:45 AM
After spending nearly $8.5 Million of his own money so that the rest of G Unit could bring their entourage on their latest tour, New York rapper 50 Cent has cut off the extra funds.
“Whether I got to give them $500,000 or $300,000 … Just ‘cause they want $300,000 more to make what they [are] doing at the time comfortable. Like, ‘yo, I want to get this new place over here.’ ” Fif told Sacha Jenkins in the new issue of XXL.

According to Jenkins, Fif called a meeting with the entire G Unit Camp and told them the free ride is over.

“Laze was there as representation of M.O.P., Havoc and Prodigy,” he told XXL. “Banks, Buck. Spider was on the phone. Sha Money was there. I broke it down. I told them I wouldn’t be assisting them financially anymore. Pretty much I was telling them I wouldn’t be there. [In the past] they’d make a lot of money and spend a lot of money and have me there to fix it.”

As if matters weren’t bad enough for the camp, there was another problem.

“I looked around the room, and I was the only person with G-Unit sneakers on. But they were being paid,” he adds. “It had become the norm for the check to come, but they were no longer wearing the clothes.”

This comes amidst rumors of tension within the camp after 50 kicked fellow rapper Hot Rodd off the stage during a concert for not knowing the words to 50’s Wanksta.

Later, QD.

Nomad!
07-07-2007, 02:15 PM
I sure as hell can't fault Fiddy on this move. He sucks Hippopotamus balls but, he is a good business man. I guess Curtis didn't want to live the MC Hammer story.

cactusEG
07-07-2007, 02:49 PM
i hear about that on V103

jamaicanDM
07-09-2007, 12:06 PM
good move on 50´s part

ironchef
07-09-2007, 01:17 PM
G-Unot haha. Wtf was he doing giving them money for bringing their entourage in the first place. Fuck these scrub ass entourage people just hanging of the artist's dick.