PDA

View Full Version : honda F4ezzzy

foety_foe
07-06-2007, 09:14 PM
i have for sale a 99 honda CBR 600 F4 no I. its not fuel injected. damn

ok, my camera broke so i have no pictures of "MY" bike, but there is a guy on another forum i know that i know that has the excact same bike as mine. they are twins, same style, paint, everything........ iam just gonna post pics of his bike so people on here can get an idea of what the bike looks like.

here are the spec:

-mileage is unknown iam just gonna throw a number out there, on the frame prob around 30k miles, on motor prob around 20k miles.

-it leaks, burns, and pisses oil. i personally don't think its really leaking oil just marking its territory.

-tires are pretty bad, almost bald.

-stalls out whenever it feels like it. i think any bike would after everything this bike has been through

-front brakes are prob glazed over, you need to grap a whole lotta brake for you to pull some endos. easy fix though

-hmmm chain does have some rust, and so does everything else on the bike:goodjob:

-its a electric nightmare, sometimes gauges work, sometimes not. ohhhh and yes because of a little mishap about 3 days ago the gauges are zip tied to the side of the bike. just lean to the side to view it. fuck gauges, all you need to do is feel.

-zip ties are the bikes best friend, need i say more.

now for the good stuff though

-badass gearing, vortex sprocket
-sick innovations cage
-self made 12 bar, i think i actually did do an awesome job for my first time welding shit.
-ho hey rear hand brake set up

so after reading this you should know that this is not really a bike to ride to the mountains or for long runs, its not a track bike. it is a stunt bike, it has done the job for me for some years now. yes the bike is trashed. but it runs, its a honda. it takes a beating but keeps on ticking. i just want to get rid of the bike since iam in the process of buying a KTM duke2. so i dont really need this bike. i dont want a lot of money for it, i want a PS3 with some money on top of it or maybe a plasma. but cash is also welcome. lets say around 1500 or BO
ohh and yes my tank is dented. has some rubber mats i cut up and glued on it. kind of dangerous though because i think the rubber is coming of the tank, just figured id put that out there too

fuck, i keep forgetting shit.. the radiator hose leaks too. so when riding unless you have that problem fixed, you might want to wear some long pants. sometimes it sprays some super nice hot fluids at your leg:D, its not a lot but still

trust me, it hurts

Driftk1d350z
07-06-2007, 11:02 PM
wow...umm, thats a lot of cons but and not many pros, but hey...what do you expect from a stunt bike lol

foety_foe
07-06-2007, 11:24 PM
wow...umm, thats a lot of cons but and not many pros, but hey...what do you expect from a stunt bike lol

ohh yea, the bike is trashed iam not gonna lie. but it runs:D. iam not looking to make profit here.

Driftk1d350z
07-07-2007, 02:57 AM
ohh yea, the bike is trashed iam not gonna lie. but it runs:D. iam not looking to make profit here.

at least your being honest!

foety_foe
07-09-2007, 07:11 PM
somebody buy it now please

Halfwit
07-09-2007, 10:13 PM
LOL i love it. "sometimes bike decides to lurch sideways" lol

foety_foe
07-11-2007, 10:17 PM
ok, heres the deal. i almost sold this beast today, but i couldn't find the title. FUCK, so yea. i don't have the title for the bike. still wanna buy it:D.

soooooooo PRICE DROP, 500 dollars. you know you want it. its not a street bike anyways so you dont need a title. i actually took the bike out today because i was pissed about not finding the title and not selling it. hauled to a spot and tried to litteraly kill it. it still runs, should tell you something. you are buying a real piece of work here. it takes :idb: but still runs. i will include my old ass shoei helmet. it has a old fat chick on a bike eating a bannana on the back of the helmet. totally killer.

500 dollars for a beat up stunt bike is not bad, iam sure it should sell fast now. cage, gearing, alone almost cost that.

foety_foe
07-15-2007, 11:13 PM
buy this shit now

deathrex
07-16-2007, 11:44 AM
ill trade u a nitrous kit for it!!!!!!

Dracc
07-16-2007, 09:36 PM
where you located.. wanna check it out for myself.. bruh

adam_kristin
07-17-2007, 11:51 AM
call me asap 706-594-8059 im located in conyers ga ... i want to see it today

foety_foe
07-17-2007, 10:53 PM
call me asap 706-594-8059 im located in conyers ga ... i want to see it today
PM sent

adam_kristin
07-18-2007, 11:18 AM
hey man call me up asap or message me, i will make u an offer u wont turn down....!!!

Dracc
07-18-2007, 12:54 PM
where are you located.. want to take a look at it

foety_foe
07-18-2007, 01:46 PM
where are you located.. want to take a look at it
i have 2 guys looking at it as of right now, but iam located in towne lake. if it doesnt sell in the next day you can come look at it or i can meet you somwhere and let you look at the bike, i have a truck where i can load the bike on

Dracc
07-18-2007, 02:51 PM
town lake?? not familar.. i'm in lawrenceville.. let me know...

adam_kristin
07-18-2007, 04:00 PM
let me know if the bike sold , i will come tonight

foety_foe
07-18-2007, 10:33 PM
SOLD..............................

STI101
09-20-2007, 10:02 AM
Thats cool man. I have two F4is. Rep for a fellow honda.

Nismo
09-20-2007, 10:20 AM
^ wtf was the point of your posting that