PDA

View Full Version : Random Greatest Battle Of All Times!!!! Remember Goldberg?

Mr.MuayThai
07-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Truly a Classic battle!!! :goodjob:

Bill Goldberg & Hulk Hogan vs Bam Bam Bigalow & Diamond Dallas Page & Vampiro Tag Team Championship!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fvx88HiFPlw

Bballjamal
07-06-2007, 08:02 PM
I had no problem watching that one as those were the last couple years I actually watched! (The good ol wrastlin` days for me)

I've seen some crazy steve austin matches and rey mysterio matches pre unmasked days.....

we should just post up good matches! I don't remember them specifically but I'm down to watch whatever anyone posts pre 98!!

Dracc
07-06-2007, 08:19 PM
yeah me too.. probably the last time i watched lol

YoTa_BoX
07-06-2007, 11:14 PM
had breakfast with bill goldberg at waffle house a few years back in dawsonville!!! true story. he was sittin next to me just shootin she shit with me and my cousin!! he is a pretty cool guy. not big into wrestling at all but still kinda cool to meet him. he had like 15 eggs 4 waffles and a bunch of other stuff....was crazy how much he ate lol

Mr.MuayThai
07-07-2007, 12:20 AM
yeah dude, i remember those matches! Ray Mysterio was the shit! that little mexican could jump around! I liked Kane when he was in the red and black suit! It was bad ass! I liked the black and red one a little more though

TonyRSX
07-07-2007, 12:50 AM
i used to be the biggest wrestling fan...but ever since the rock, stone cold, sting, goldberg, hulk hogan, and a few others left...it pretty much died for me...hasnt been worth watchin for a while now...

back when the WWE was known as the WWF and the WCW was around...id watch every show...

TonyRSX
07-07-2007, 12:51 AM
kinda miss the good ole wrestling days...every now n then i go to Screenplay Video and rent the old payperviews on VHS...lol =)