PDA

View Full Version : Attn Julio, Btlfed, QD, etc....

AznTraitor
07-05-2007, 09:29 PM
you guys need to step in and start banning some of these lame ass fvckers. Seriously, this place is starting to turn into a whiney bitch fest where everyone has "feelings" and "emotions" that they feel the rest of the world should know about.

you fags need to grow the fvck up and get a reality check....quit whining about what people call their cars, if they fvck 18yr olds, or how someone called your mama a fat pig....

noobs ftl....

SLo_MKIII
07-05-2007, 09:30 PM
you guys need to step in and start banning some of these lame ass fvckers. Seriously, this place is starting to turn into a whiney bitch fest where everyone has "feelings" and "emotions" that they feel the rest of the world should know about.

you fags need to grow the fvck up and get a reality check....quit whining about what people call their cars, if they fvck 18yr olds, or how someone called your mama a fat pig....

noobs ftl....

reps

mocha latte cupcake
07-05-2007, 09:31 PM
ban everyone who wasn't here before the crash! bwhahahahahah :D

AznTraitor
07-05-2007, 09:32 PM

Simple Minds, Single Thoughts, Single Minds....haha, what was the name of that club again??

OneSlow5pt0
07-05-2007, 09:32 PM

which crash?

Low-N-Slow
07-05-2007, 09:33 PM
I agree. I have no room to talk, if you seen the thread I made last night I nicely asked for it to be removed, after seeing how retarded it was. Granted I am a noob, but may I ask what is the Whoreslounge for? I thought it was for bullshit? I mean no offense.

mocha latte cupcake
the one where we lost damn near everything including most of the archives from like way back. i think it as around 05 or late 04, before all the retarded newbs showed up

Julio
welcome back peter.. hahahah

mocha latte cupcake
07-05-2007, 09:34 PM
equal minds lol bwhahah btw thanks for giving me my room on that you dirty not so much longer traitor

OneSlow5pt0
07-05-2007, 09:36 PM
the one where we lost damn near everything including most of the archives from like way back. i think it as around 05 or late 04, before all the retarded newbs showed up

:cry:

AznTraitor
07-05-2007, 09:38 PM
I agree. I have no room to talk, if you seen the thread I made last night I nicely asked for it to be removed, after seeing how retarded it was. Granted I am a noob, but may I ask what is the Whoreslounge for? I thought it was for bullshit? I mean no offense.

no, I'm all for some fun, a flame war here and there.....but this place has just gotten so damn repetitive....nothing is new....every new guy thinks he's got the biggest balls, every girl thinks she is not a car slut.....but come on....it's gotten past retarded now

AznTraitor
07-05-2007, 09:40 PM
welcome back peter.. hahahah

I dunno man, you might have to give me mods right again so I can clean this place up like that kickass guy "Mr Potato Head" did....

and Equal Minds! hahaha, thats right.....good times

Dracc
REPS

Double_0_Rusty

x2

mocha latte cupcake
07-05-2007, 09:41 PM
basically when 3 out of 5 threads are from noobs doing stupid things that require the OGs and Mods to basically tell you to STFU your a stupid noob, yes the whoreslounge is a place to BS and have fun but yeah there are too many "wannabes" "ricers" and "retards" in there at all times having their lil cliches and all that BS it just gets old

mocha latte cupcake
07-05-2007, 09:43 PM
yes EM was a lost cause which we all see now lol too many lil kids trying to be the leader, when i actually got control it as only a matter of time b/c half the kids were like 17

AznTraitor
07-05-2007, 09:43 PM
basically when 3 out of 5 threads are from noobs doing stupid things that require the OGs and Mods to basically tell you to STFU your a stupid noob, yes the whoreslounge is a place to BS and have fun but yeah there are too many "wannabes" "ricers" and "retards" in there at all times having their lil cliches and all that BS it just gets old

it doesn't even have to be an og, or mod to realize how stupid shit gets sometimes....I would hope for the sake of humanity that at least half the people on this board can get annoyed with the stupid shit

OneSlow5pt0
07-05-2007, 09:49 PM
but i do agree,that 90% of th new people are tards

Double_0_Rusty
07-05-2007, 09:52 PM
:stupid:

B16a2 Civic
07-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Peter, who you want banned, ill do it
Untill your mod powers are back

P.s welcome back homie

mocha latte cupcake
07-05-2007, 09:55 PM
OH SNAPS B with the peter lovin hehehe :D

wasabi B hadn't talk to a pimp in a minute

BTLFED
07-05-2007, 10:06 PM

noobs ftl....

Peter knows what the fuck is up! You the fucking man Peter!

(I have been waving my ban stick at this retards, trust me.)

Kyle
07-05-2007, 10:08 PM
:eek: :no: :cry:

mocha latte cupcake
07-05-2007, 10:10 PM
agreed! go peter preach on brotha lol, you too ellingwood mc crx.

kyle - quiet you! you barely post enough you somehow became a not n00b

Kyle
07-05-2007, 10:11 PM
agreed! go peter preach on brotha lol, you too ellingwood mc crx.

kyle - quiet you! you barely post enough you somehow became a not n00b
Lol. Being a not n00b FTW. But im 5k in under a year. This site owns me.

ep9716
07-05-2007, 10:21 PM
X3

ShooterMcGavin
07-05-2007, 10:27 PM
where'd u go?

The Yousef
07-05-2007, 11:39 PM
I AGREE.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-05-2007, 11:52 PM
fuck yeah azntraitor where the fuck you been at son?!?!?

PhAtBoYMr2
07-05-2007, 11:54 PM
im sayin man!! good shit

yall must spread reputation to evryone b4 givin it ti AznTraitor again!

hahaha start by banning this guy.

that would be a great start.

Low-N-Slow
07-05-2007, 11:54 PM
oh my ghey. Kaine die.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-05-2007, 11:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/idontgiveafuckaw5-1.gif

Low-N-Slow
07-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Kaine I have done nothing to be banned. Unlike yourself.

quickdodge®
07-06-2007, 06:52 AM
PETER!!!!

I've never been so happy to see a Peter in my entire life!

What's up, man. Later, QD.

Leisa
07-06-2007, 07:15 AM
Hey Peter.... welcome back!

Kourt
07-06-2007, 07:28 AM
Yeah, maybe they shouldnt whine about their life and shit, but with the first sentence you can tell if its gonna be like that but you(not talking about a certain person) choose to waste your time and reply so why whine and bitch about them whining and bitching when you can just ignore them??

Humphrizzle
07-06-2007, 07:29 AM
shut up. most of the "Noobs" are Kainejuice making screen names up every couple of days.

get over it and just ignore the retards.

Humphrizzle
07-06-2007, 07:30 AM
QD isnt a mod anymore is he?

4dmin
07-06-2007, 07:34 AM
BAN THEM ALL!!!

AnthonyF
07-06-2007, 11:12 AM
BAN THEM ALL!!!

lol. :goodjob: i agree. i was here before the crash...yeaaaa!!!

o yea...to KYLE:

time being here > post count

Maniaç
07-06-2007, 02:09 PM
Ban the faggots with lower then 5 green rep blocks. lol.

Jaimecbr900
07-06-2007, 02:17 PM
BAN THEM ALL!!!

I said that I would gladly do just that if SOMEONE would give ME the ban stick. I'd ban half of IA right now.

+1 million to Peter. :goodjob:

Kyle
07-06-2007, 02:23 PM
o yea...to KYLE:

time being here > post count
I didnt say otherwise.

Echonova
07-06-2007, 03:40 PM
time being here > post countYes... and no. If I were to take a vacation from IA... Like 5 years, when I come back... does that count as time served...

DeutscheBAG!
07-06-2007, 04:11 PM

noobs ftl....

damn peter, where the hell have u been?

first i run into Rashawn, and now your posting again..

-walker-

GSRteg®
07-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Agree

Echonova
07-06-2007, 05:22 PM
AgreeHmmmmm...... Nice.

AznTraitor
07-06-2007, 06:22 PM
I'm here, there and a little bit of everywhere. I stop in every now and then and see what's up, but never really get that much time to stop and post as much as I'd like.

this is by no means a come back tour, but thanks for the warm welcomes back.

And for the tards talking shit, I've put my time in and dealt with many of idiots on this board day in and day out, so I think I've "earned" my right to bitch about you dumbass's and your useless thoughts you put into this site.

Echonova
07-06-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm here, there and a little bit of everywhere. I stop in every now and then and see what's up, but never really get that much time to stop and post as much as I'd like.

And for the tards talking shit, I've put my time in and dealt with many of idiots on this board day in and day out, so I think I've "earned" my right to bitch about you dumbass's and your useless thoughts you put into this site.I won't argue with anyone rocking the Cobra Kai.

Maniaç
07-06-2007, 06:27 PM

And for the tards talking shit, I've put my time in and dealt with many of idiots on this board day in and day out, so I think I've "earned" my right to bitch about you dumbass's and your useless thoughts you put into this site. So you're saying that back then you were a badass on IA?

And that now you have the respect and power to talk down to anyone you choose? I just don't get shit like that, just cause you've been here since almost day one... you're a big dog? you may have been one back when e-thugs were as soft as baby shit.. but now? i don't think so...

Welcome back, since ive been on IA ive never seen you post... maybe like once.. but everyone seems to know you and respect you for some reason.. well atleast all the "old" G's. We have our way to keep all the stupid newbies on check... i think you should talk to the admins and tell them to ban all the wortless garbage.. keep it real man... and be safe.. peace.

AznTraitor
07-06-2007, 06:33 PM
So you're saying that back then you were a badass on IA?

And that now you have the respect and power to talk down to anyone you choose? I just don't get shit like that, just cause you've been here since almost day one... you're a big dog? you may have been one back when e-thugs were as soft as baby shit.. but now? i don't think so...

Welcome back, since ive been on IA ive never seen you post... maybe like once.. but everyone seems to know you and respect you for some reason.. well atleast all the "old" G's. We have our way to keep all the stupid newbies on check... i think you should talk to the admins and tell them to ban all the wortless garbage.. keep it real man... and be safe.. peace.

well, it's like a catch 22 with me....earlier in the thread I pointed out that it doesnt take an og or a mod, to spot out a complete retard....but apparently it's overflowing now....

I wasn't so much an "e-thug" I simply pointed out reality and the truth of the matter....and people would get all sensitive about it and eventually go away....so if that makes me a "e-thug" well then...so be it.

and echo, Cobra Kai is the shit! one day I'm gonna get a tshirt made for it...

Maniaç
07-06-2007, 06:39 PM
well, it's like a catch 22 with me....earlier in the thread I pointed out that it doesnt take an og or a mod, to spot out a complete retard....but apparently it's overflowing now....

I wasn't so much an "e-thug" I simply pointed out reality and the truth of the matter....and people would get all sensitive about it and eventually go away....so if that makes me a "e-thug" well then...so be it.

W0rd. And yes now adays in the world of IA its very easy to spot out the garbage that needs to be thrown away.. but recentally the garbage men have been to fucking lazy to do any banning. but oh well....
ive notice that the defention of an e-thug on IA, is exactly that... speaking the truth and saying it how it is.. some people can take it, others can't.

Another reason why alot of members talk shit and act childish "is" cause no one is taken seriously here.. not even mods are respected anymore.. people are always fighting about reps and bullshit thats not even funny.. thats why some members make randoms threads to keep this forum alive..

Ive been told im an "e-thug", i could careless what they think of me.. and what the fuck is cobra kai? lol.

redrumracer
07-06-2007, 07:00 PM

no bad idea. we all got to start at sometime. :cry: :no:

Echonova
07-06-2007, 09:39 PM
and echo, Cobra Kai is the shit! one day I'm gonna get a tshirt made for it...What's sad is most of the young'ins will never know the power of the Cobra Kai... ie Maniac.. he has no idea what true power is..................

Ive been told im an "e-thug", i could careless what they think of me.. and what the fuck is cobra kai? lol.

Maniaç
07-06-2007, 09:45 PM
What's sad is most of the young'ins will never know the power of the Cobra Kai... ie Maniac.. he has no idea what true power is..................lol, wtf man?

now i know. lol

Cobra Kai Jiu Jitsu was founded in 2004 by world renowned black belt Marc Laimon. Marc has trained many professional fighters including Jason "Mayhem" Miller, Jay Hieron, Frank Mir, Heath Herring, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, The Ultimate Fighter season three Winner Kendall Grove and Joe "Daddy" Stevenson, season two winner of The Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV, where Marc was the Jiu Jitsu and grappling instructor for seasons one, two and four. Training Students in both Gi and No Gi, Marc has brought his school to the top of the grappling world in a very short time. Cobra Kai has won The Grapplers Quest West Overall Team Championships an astounding five times. Some of the best competitors in the country train at CKJJ including Scott Bieri, Jeff Glover, Sonny Nohara, Simpson Go and Ulysses Gomez. Who are you training with? We offer a full range of classes with various skill levels in Jiu Jitsu, Submission Grappling, Mixed Martial Arts and Kickboxing. Troy "Rude Boy" Mandaloniz, who helped prepare Kendall for the TUF 3 finale, runs the MMA classes, and Ken Hahn teaches kickboxing. Check out the schedule link to find a class that works for you and start training, you wont regret it!

Echonova
07-06-2007, 09:47 PM
lol, wtf man?

now i know. lol

Cobra Kai Jiu Jitsu was founded in 2004 by world renowned black belt Marc Laimon. Marc has trained many professional fighters including Jason "Mayhem" Miller, Jay Hieron, Frank Mir, Heath Herring, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, The Ultimate Fighter season three Winner Kendall Grove and Joe "Daddy" Stevenson, season two winner of The Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV, where Marc was the Jiu Jitsu and grappling instructor for seasons one, two and four. Training Students in both Gi and No Gi, Marc has brought his school to the top of the grappling world in a very short time. Cobra Kai has won The Grapplers Quest West Overall Team Championships an astounding five times. Some of the best competitors in the country train at CKJJ including Scott Bieri, Jeff Glover, Sonny Nohara, Simpson Go and Ulysses Gomez. Who are you training with? We offer a full range of classes with various skill levels in Jiu Jitsu, Submission Grappling, Mixed Martial Arts and Kickboxing. Troy "Rude Boy" Mandaloniz, who helped prepare Kendall for the TUF 3 finale, runs the MMA classes, and Ken Hahn teaches kickboxing. Check out the schedule link to find a class that works for you and start training, you wont regret it!

LMAO!!!!!! That's some funny shit.... but no.

Maniaç
07-06-2007, 09:48 PM
LMAO!!!!!! That's some funny shit.... but no. :( I failed.

Echonova
07-06-2007, 09:53 PM
:( I failed.Don't think of it as a fail, just that you're not JDM enough to know Mr. Kesuke Miyagi

Maniaç
07-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Don't think of it as a fail, just that you're not JDM enough to know Mr. Kesuke Miyagi lolol!!! i guess not...

Echonova
07-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Sweep the leg!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle
07-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Quick question for Julio, BTLFED, QD, etc. Why did my default user title change to post whore? I know it's true, but I swear I was a Senior Member yesterday. Reps for an answer.

BTW: Post 5,000 for me. :D

ShooterMcGavin
07-06-2007, 11:44 PM
i'm sure someones already beaten u to the punch, no pun intended :D

ShooterMcGavin
07-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Quick question for Julio, BTLFED, QD, etc. Why did my default user title change to post whore? I know it's true, but I swear I was a Senior Member yesterday. Reps for an answer.

BTW: Post 5,000 for me. :D
does that on its own if u don't fuck w/it...

Kyle
07-06-2007, 11:47 PM
does that on its own if u don't fuck w/it...
Reps I guess. But it wasnt like this yesterday what made it change?

Edit: Must spread reputation.

ShooterMcGavin
07-06-2007, 11:56 PM
reaching a certain # of posts? or certain amt of reps or threads started?

Kyle
07-07-2007, 12:00 AM
reaching a certain # of posts? or certain amt of reps or threads started?
Alright thats good enough for me. I am one of those people who need an explanation for everything.

Maniac=Bitch
07-07-2007, 04:56 AM
wow sounds like your the winey bitch neg. reps please

green91
07-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Ban all post-crash members.. hell yea! Peter you are right, this is emo-atlanta these days. Theres very little/no actual car talk or technical advice anymore.

BTLFED
07-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Ban all post-crash members.. hell yea! Peter you are right, this is emo-atlanta these days. Theres very little/no actual car talk or technical advice anymore.

And what is funny is, these n00bs that are hating on Peter don't seem to realize that he has been part of the biggest asshole crews on this board, just like you have.

Similiar Thoughts FTW!

Maniaç
07-07-2007, 01:12 PM
I know you're not talking about me Chris.. right?