PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Would it be smart to get some ''Performance'' upgrades from the dealership.....?

madking411
07-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Because, i know that Toyota/Scion sometimes will do certain performance upgrades that wont void the warranty upon request....So, i was kinda wondering if it would be a ''better'' thing to do to just get dealership upgrades rather than at some place like NOPI, etc....:thinking:

**Please take note of the ''quotes'' around the word Performance....and around the word Better......No flaming please

DinanM3atl
07-11-2007, 02:34 PM
ummm

Dealer can't void warranty due to performance parts. So what is there to worry about. I am guessing you are trying to finance the mods into the car?

allmotoronly
07-11-2007, 03:36 PM
it will cost 53X as much at the dealership just like everything else. and aftermarket parts wont void the warranty unless the part is the exact reason that there was a problem with the car.

scionara
07-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Cost way more from the dealership do your own thing

EP3sAreFun
07-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Because, i know that Toyota/Scion sometimes will do certain performance upgrades that wont void the warranty upon request....So, i was kinda wondering if it would be a ''better'' thing to do to just get dealership upgrades rather than at some place like NOPI, etc....:thinking:

**Please take note of the ''quotes'' around the word Performance....and around the word Better......No flaming please
i just wanna say... don't bother asking this question on this forum. Your going to get a biased answer. If you wanna talk to a person face to face and get a warranty on any part/labor then go to the dealership. If you wanna do your own thing and shop online and install it yourself, then don't go to a dealership.