PDA

View Full Version : Misc JULY 11TH @ THE MARK- THE MJ'S BASHMENT BDAY EVENT- FREE

Brandon C
07-09-2005, 06:55 PM
THIS EVENT IS COMPLETELY FREE FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Anyone that was there last year at The Bashment, knows that we almost tore The Mark down, and it ended up with me laid out on my back on the street outside, and throwing up on the steps across the street, quite possibly as drunk as I have ever been in my life!! Well this year will be no different!!
If you wanna come out and get it hype with the realest, crunkest, motherfucker in town, and help me bring in my 33rd year...
BRING YA ASSES!!!
This ones gonna be balla!!

THIS EVENT WILL BE FULLY CATERED BY ORCHESTRATED FOODS!!
http://www.orchestratedfoods.com/index.asp

We will have a Champagne Fountain!!
(With 5 cases of the good shit being hooked by Mr. Ulises himself!!)

We will have a White Chocolate Fondue Fountain!!
(Complete with Strawberries, Kiwis, Bananas, Cheesecakes, Brownies, Pretzels, Marshmallows, etc..)

Other Food Being Catered:
Bruschetta with Mozzarella and Tomatoes and Balsamic Dressings

Beef Tenderloin Crudite on New Potatoes.

Cucumber Cups Filled with Curried Chicken Salad

Assorted Veggie Platter

Assorted Cheese Platter (with assorted crackers)

Assorted Deli Platter (with assorted breads)

The LineUp for the evening:

KLEVER (Crate Bullies, Allies, DMC Champion 2000, 2001 / ATL)
We are blessed to have Klever coming out to kill the tables @ The Mark. Get prepared to see what turntabilism is all about as he is coming with his rarely performed DMC set. When he done schooling everyone, then hes droppin the HipHop til the break of dawn.

TESTER (Trilogy Sound, Tuff Gang Int'l, Murdah One, 3SixtyAMG / ATL)
Tester is the newest addition to the 3Sixty Artist Management Roster, and he is coming to celebrate!! If you think youve ever heard this man spin before, you havent heard shit yet!! He is going to come with both barrels blazing for this night. Prepare to have your heads ripped off!!
Tester AKA Soundboy Assassinator is 1/3 of Trilogy Sound alongside Sinista and the legendary Hazeus. Running the jungle Sound following the format of a reggae sound station, Tester offers exclusive all dubplate sets featuring top notch VIP remixes and real dubplate specials voiced exclusively for the Sound from original artists from all over the world including NYC, Atlanta, Miami, UK, Canada, Switzerland and Jamaica.
Tester began producing in 1998 with a high regard to his passion for both reggae and jungle music. Since then, he has produced over 100 original dubplates and VIP remixes. Every event is sure to feature a debut tune or exclusive dubplate made especially for the event. Tester's performances are high energy and feature only tunes produced by him and voiced dubplates for Trilogy Sound.
Tester currently boasts releases on labels such as Tuff Gang Int'l, Press Up, Ten Pound, JungleX, Crimewave Ltd., Jungle Royale, as well as an EP release as the debut release on Trilogy's own imprint, Trilogy Sound Vinyl, which dropped in April 2005.

MOTION AND REMEDY (TechnOrganic, 3Sixty / ORL/ATL)
I couldnt be more proud of these guys if they were my own kids. I have watched them grow and mature before my very eyes. I am honored to host them at The BashMent this year. You guys are going ALL THE WAY!!
Motion and Remedy are fast becoming one of the most talked about names in Drum and Bass. With the remix of AK1200's classic track "Drowning" they are already being heralded for their innovative production skills WorldWide. The M&R remix of "Drowning" has been dropped all over the world in sets by such acts as POTD and Aphrodite (both of which dropped the track at their respective last ATL appearances) as well as Grooverider.
Come see what all the talk is really about.

THE WORLD PREMIERE OF THE TAGTEAM SET BY:
THE GOODFELLAZ {Feat: Mickey Ice AKA "mj" and Kwa Komodo} (3Sixty / ATL /L.A)
Thats right I spin as well. I am finally coming out as a dj. With my partner Kwa (who is one of the best djs ever) and me together...We are straight gunnin for fools. Prepare to have your ass blown off with the DnB set you WILL be talking about. It dont get more real than this. White Labels and Dubs GALORE!!

KIA (3Sixty / ATL)
Heres a name you havent heard in a while huh? Well Im here to tell you, there was a reason this cat was a Konkrete Jungle Atlanta resident dj, and its because hes about as good as it gets. Come welcome Kia's re-emergance into the world of Atlanta Drum and Bass, and find out for yourself why I just said hes one of the best to ever do the damm thing.

Your MCs for the night: (Yes we have MCs at our events)

MC RACE ONE (3Sixty / ATL)
Race is widely considered the best MC Atlanta has ever produced. Theres not too many people in this city that are unaware what this man is capable of with a Microphone. From Drum and Bass, to UK Garage (2Step), to HipHop, this guy hypes the crowd like few others. You just cant help but to move when he takes control of the ceremonies. After taking an almost 2 year hiatus to get away from the politics of the scene, and a new crew getting his back, Race One is back with a vengeance!!

Kakarot MC (180Degrees, JNGLSTPRIDE, 3Sixty / ATL)
Brian is one of my best friends on the planet. There is NO WAY we could have a BitrhdayBashment without getting this guy up from his XBox and coming out to grace the Microphone. We have been through a lot together mate. You know I love you for life!!
Kakarot MC (taking his name from the "DragonBall Z" series as the original name for "Goku") comes to demonstrate his lightning fast skills each and every time he performs. Come out and witness one of the most innovative and creative MCs in the game anywhere.

THIS EVENT IS COMPLETELY FREE FOR EVERYONE!!!!

79 Poplar St.
Atlanta, GA - 30303

www.themarkatlanta.com

Directions:

From North Atlanta (285/85 Merger)
-----------------------------
a.) Take 75/85 south to Williams Street Exit 249c
b.) Pass the Inforum on right and make left onto Andrew Young Int'l Blvd.
c.) Bear right immediately onto Carnegie Way
d.) After the traffic light, go EXACTLY ONE BLOCK. Right onto Cone Street
e.) Go EXACTLY TWO BLOCKS. Left onto Poplar Street
f.) The Mark is on your left after crossing Fairlie Street. 79 Poplar Street
g.) Welcome to Atlanta's ONLY ULTRALOUNGE!!

From South Atlanta (Airport)
------------------------------
a) Take 75/85 North into downtown.
b) Take the International Boulevard Exit.
c) Take a left onto International Boulevard. Cross over Peachtree Street.
d) Take a left onto Carnegie Way, just past the Westin Hotel.
d) Cross over Spring Street, take a right onto Cone Street.
e) Cross over Luckie Street. Poplar will be the next street.
f) Take a left onto Poplar.
g) Go through the four way stop, The Mark will be on your left.

PARKING
1.) VALET PARKING - ONLY $8!!!
2.) $4 LOT ON CONE STREET
3.) STREET PARKING IS USUALLY
AVAILABLE ON LUCKIE, FORSYTH,
AND CONE STREETS

DRFTR
07-10-2005, 07:59 PM
hey man...what time is all of this starting at? ballin out for real..happy 33rd.

Brandon C
07-11-2005, 08:24 AM
9pm till