PDA

View Full Version : Funny Ass Story

Clegger
07-05-2007, 05:48 PM
So last night a few of my friends and I went out to the bars for 4th of July. I was the DD because I was still hungover from the night before and the thought of alcohol just made me cringe.

After we were done with our first bar we leave to go to another place and I see 2 Evos. I'm like oh tight lets see em. The first guy was parked and was in his own world. He looked up at me saw me looking at his car and just started it and left.

Now the other guy is driving real slow and staring at all of us. Keep in mind we are all still walking. He Revs his STOCK engine and goes "you like it huh, wish you had one don't you." At this point I am laughing my ass off inside. How cocky is this guy? First thing he does is start talking shit at people looking at his car. So I pull out my car keys and go "No I dont wish I had one I DO HAVE ONE"

he says "No you dont them lancer keys, I know what lancer keys look like"

I say "Follow me around the corner you dumb fuck and ill show you my EVO"

at this point all my friends stop talking and are like wtf is going on because they were all drunk and were in their own world and didnt like cars as much as me so naturally they didnt even see the two Evos when we left the bar.

so after I say this the guy laughs and says "stop dreaming man" and proceeds to drive off

Im kinda heated so I yell "Ill fucking smoke the shit out your car bro! you unworthiness evo driver!"

he stops for a second... then just takes off

my friends are like WTF was that all about... Im like its nothing the guys an idiot with his stock evo thinking he is god

so we turn at the corner and now we are walking right by where im parked and the guy in the Evo turns the corner and start driving toward us again. He has this determined look on his face that said "im gonna teach this guy a lesson for talking shit about my ride"

he pulls up and says "You wanna race for 400 hundred dollars, I got it right here, ha what now scared?"

so before I he can even say anything else I pull out my keys, press the lock button, my car beeps, he takes one look at it, looks at me, I say... do you like my Lancer?? how bout we make it 1000??

He rolls up his window and drives away HAHAHAHAHHAH

I swear this guy does not deserve to own this car, I'm actually ashamed of this guy. Has no friends on 4th of july so he has to drive his car around the bars talking shit.

04CoorsCan
07-05-2007, 06:03 PM
LOL....+1 if I can!!

WickedIXMR
07-05-2007, 06:09 PM
lol faggot ass evo driver:gay:

EM1toEVO
07-05-2007, 06:42 PM
What a dumbass! You can't buy class...

Leadfoot_mf
07-05-2007, 06:44 PM
i guess u were scarred by adding th counter offer. if u were so bad why not race for the 400 its more than u made driving your friends around.

also your story is not funny btw.

Clegger
07-05-2007, 06:51 PM
i guess u were scarred by adding th counter offer. if u were so bad why not race for the 400 its more than u made driving your friends around.

also your story is not funny btw.

yea I was scared your right.

also sorry you dont have a sense of humor

Leadfoot_mf
07-05-2007, 06:57 PM
no i have a very keen sense of humor hence the fact i stated your little story as not funny.

Leadfoot_mf
07-05-2007, 06:58 PM
a better ending to the story would have been u running the retard and you walking away with his money then i would give u the lol.

Quickdick
07-05-2007, 07:55 PM
fucking ownage. Later QD

koukis14
07-05-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm guessing he had HUGE sunglasses and is shirt collar was "popped". The only people I have ever met that are dumb enough to say that dress like that.

Dracc
07-05-2007, 08:09 PM
hahahaha... plus 1