PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ok ive seen this many of times!!!

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Ok ive seen this many of times!!! I dont understand this relationship thing with people. I know with blk people its a little different when it comes to couples going out.

Every time i go to a house party/party and its with a blk guy or guys, and majority of the party is white. there are couples that are there as well.

whenever my friend(s) is there they always get hit on by one of the girls that has a bf. she always starts out by looking....then somehow she bumps into him or touches him then after awhile she starts flirting and talking to him.

all in front of the bf. the bf never does anything!! and she tells my friend(s) that she is only dating or they are not together or they been together for a couple months or years but always brushes it off like they are single.
and after awhile she sees her man getting mad so she goes back and comforts her man. then later goes back to my friend(s) i find that to be so funny but yet i dont understand why the guys dont say anything.

i have seen this at every party i can think of that i was a minority.

i dont understand how this happens? i know my bf would kick my ass in front of everyone if i did that shit!

has anyone else seen this happen?

Sammich
07-05-2007, 03:18 PM
UNITYYYYYY!!

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:19 PM
they never acknowledge the fine ass single white guys that are there. and im lookin at those guys like dayum?! but they always target the blk males. its cool as shit to see cause now i expect it to happen and its great to see the responses.

white girls are pimps ftw

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:20 PM
its not a race card thing exactly its just disrespect to the bf. i would beat tha shit out of my girl if she was trying to do all that stuff and i see it.

those bf's see everythign they do and they dont say shit

Sammich
07-05-2007, 03:23 PM
because they are wimps...phonebook discipline ftmfw

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:24 PM
haha

jaystar
07-05-2007, 03:25 PM
lol this pisses u off huh

con
07-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Minorities FTMFW!!! BTW I like those kind of functions, so invite me to the next!!!

bigdare23
07-05-2007, 03:26 PM
I kind of notice that, but in a different way. A co-worker of mines seriously gets chumped on the phone by his wife on a daily basis. He sits there and takes it like a punk bitch.

Really, it dont matter how much I care (or love) ya, I'm not going to be disrespected. I say grow some damn balls and handle that shit! (plus women like when a man take charge! lol)

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:28 PM
lol this pisses u off huh

haha nah not at all....i root for females all day! no matter what color ....getcho shit! :goodjob:

but im just thinkin from a mans point of view.....would you like your girl to do that?

i mean really what goes on in their head that they dont say anythign to her?

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Minorities FTMFW!!! BTW I like those kind of functions, so invite me to the next!!!

lmao fasho.....a big blk man....6'4 you get all tha snow bunnies

Sammich
07-05-2007, 03:29 PM
yes they do, there are times when you sit back and are like yes baby, but there are times when shit gets way the fuck over board and you gota be like HEY BITCH, I WEAR THE MOTHERFUCKING HANES IN THIS RELATIONSHIP, I SUGGEST WHAT YOU DO IS PUT ON THAT FUCKING THONG AND SKIRT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:29 PM
I kind of notice that, but in a different way. A co-worker of mines seriously gets chumped on the phone by his wife on a daily basis. He sits there and takes it like a punk bitch.

Really, it dont matter how much I care (or love) ya, I'm not going to be disrespected. I say grow some damn balls and handle that shit! (plus women like when a man take charge! lol)

yea but i always see cocky ass guys on IA but when it comes to their girl.....they punk out. and each event im talkin about was with IA pple lol

Sammich
07-05-2007, 03:30 PM
lmao fasho.....a big blk man....6'4 you get all tha snow bunnies

yea i want a couple of more snow bunnies, i meet all the white girl credentials...tall dark and handsome:D

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:31 PM
i like to hear form you blk men as well but i wanted to know from a white males perspective on this topic also.......

has anyone of you guys experienced this with your girl and what did you do?

Sammich
07-05-2007, 03:32 PM
shit i personally like it when the snow bunny comes up to me...shits fun and amusing to me....

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:33 PM
shit i personally like it when the snow bunny comes up to me...shits fun and amusing to me....

thats what im saying they ALWAYS come up to the blk guy. unless they have a problem with blk males then they wont even look.

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:34 PM
where tha fuck are the white pple at when you need'em....hey i wanna know whats in you guys thoughts about this subject.....

too many niccas in this thread lmao

Sammich
07-05-2007, 03:36 PM
thats what im saying they ALWAYS come up to the blk guy. unless they have a problem with blk males then they wont even look.

that's the white broads i disgust:2up: ....o look now the black girl don't like the brother man lol

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:38 PM
that's the white broads i disgust:2up: ....o look now the black girl don't like the brother man lol

:lmfao: :lmfao:

i want to know your opinions as well but i dont see not one white male on here.

i think tasuki is disliked lol by the white males on IA....QD dont count hes hes a mutt

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:44 PM
no one has any answers? this must be one of those question that you have to ask in person to get a response....pple on IA talk about alot of non sense on here. andyes i do to as well. but some pple ignore my threads i dont mind but...

this is a real question...i would like to know.

Sammich
07-05-2007, 03:45 PM
i'm sure if 'goodies' were posted you would get alot more response, but that's just me

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:47 PM
goodies i will show goodies if i get repsonse that i want to read....i will take time to post them in the red light d

quote me if you if will.

con
07-05-2007, 03:59 PM
maybe the white guys were scared that the black guy would intervene with any checking and therefore awaited being alone with the girl to "Whoop That Trick"......

oh yea, don't forget - "Yo Bitch Chose Me!" Can't be imposing on the 'Pimp Code'

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 04:01 PM
haha maybe....

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 04:03 PM
can i get some other pple in here that knows about this subject?? i mean really

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 04:07 PM
82 fuckin pple looked a this thread yet no one has replied......

it mite be a stupid question for some of you pple but if you dont know ....then ask. regardless of what it is.... why are pple ignoring this thread and they go reply to a thread talkin about cats or ass....

i know some of you guys have experienced this if i see this every time i go to a party!

BlkCD5
07-05-2007, 04:20 PM
IMO, they probaby don't care cus they trust their girl enough, they aren't "official" or they just don't give a fuck cus they flirt with other girls at the party too. Some people just avoid confrontation cus it couple will end up fighting over it anyways.

jaystar
07-05-2007, 04:51 PM
82 fuckin pple looked a this thread yet no one has replied......

it mite be a stupid question for some of you pple but if you dont know ....then ask. regardless of what it is.... why are pple ignoring this thread and they go reply to a thread talkin about cats or ass....

i know some of you guys have experienced this if i see this every time i go to a party!

LoL calm down u might have 2 explain it better to other ppl

Julio
07-05-2007, 05:13 PM
What is really the question here? seriously ?

Maybe, all the parties you go to , white chicks are attracted to black man... whats wrong with it?

Who cares, is been proven, black man prefer white woman anyways.... Look at most sport players.. hahahahah

jaystar
07-05-2007, 05:23 PM
^ Tru Tru Look at Kobe Kevin Garrnet etc Oj

{X}Echo419
07-05-2007, 05:25 PM
this is why I don't mess with "white" chicks. :yes:

btomic
07-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Me? I would break up with the girl on the spot, and just spend the rest of the night chillin, but I don't pick up girls from the bar/club/party sometimes you just get lucky but most of the time not so much - but yea if I saw my date doing that she would lose all respect instantly

Low-N-Slow
07-05-2007, 05:32 PM
lets see......i am white. I had that problem once at a party and I snatched my girl up and cussed her ass out after about 30 mins of watching her flirt and hang all over this black guy i played football with. He tried to intervene by pushing me....(who the fuck pushes someone?) and I knocked that mother fucker out with a left and right then down goes Turk. I am far from racist so please dont try and throw a R-Card in play. I bitched her out in front of all her friends, and that was the last time. I just sat there waiting for a good moment and got pissed off enough. I mean this guy was fucking bigger than I. Im 5'9 and he is 6'2'' I had to literally jump to hit him but his ass fell......but yeah.....I was just thinking that is a big muthafucka....then I said fuck it.....so there is input from a white boy..lol

ShooterMcGavin
07-05-2007, 06:27 PM
it's always black or white with you...

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 07:38 PM
What is really the question here? seriously ?

Maybe, all the parties you go to , white chicks are attracted to black man... whats wrong with it?

Who cares, is been proven, black man prefer white woman anyways.... Look at most sport players.. hahahahah

ohnoo i dont mind interracial dating. lol i would date anyone under the sun thats easy on my eyes ..... anyday! its not about the R-card. its about disrespect to the ones they date. and the only time i see it is with a blk guy.

it's always black or white with you...

stfu up. ive stated its not the black and white thing. its the disrespect. the only reason why color came into play is because that is the only time i see the gf's make moves. when its only all white pple at the party and im with a girl i dont see that. so hush!

ooh and yea when im at the parties i do observe the crowd b4 i mingle cuz i never know anyone....well at least the house parties i had been to lately. Even when i was dating a guy at one point all the white girls were eye balling him like he was candy. i mean its cool till they disrespect me talkin to my dude like that....hahaha but thats any chicken head.

lets see......i am white. I had that problem once at a party and I snatched my girl up and cussed her ass out after about 30 mins of watching her flirt and hang all over this black guy i played football with. He tried to intervene by pushing me....(who the fuck pushes someone?) and I knocked that mother fucker out with a left and right then down goes Turk. I am far from racist so please dont try and throw a R-Card in play. I bitched her out in front of all her friends, and that was the last time. I just sat there waiting for a good moment and got pissed off enough. I mean this guy was fucking bigger than I. Im 5'9 and he is 6'2'' I had to literally jump to hit him but his ass fell......but yeah.....I was just thinking that is a big muthafucka....then I said fuck it.....so there is input from a white boy..lol

see yeah thats what i like to hear! a guy with a backbone. its just ive never seen it in person like you say.

the guy is always lookin so sad or confused or he pretends that he doesnt see it. i cant began to tell you how many times ive seen this. its odd. maybe the guys they dated were corn balls but it never fails when im at a party.

is there anyone who notice their girl doing that and you never said anything? and y?

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 07:39 PM
this is why I don't mess with "white" chicks. :yes:

lol yea i cant forget your an asian man

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 07:40 PM
but i cant lie i dont blame them for tha attraction......i drool over men who are very tall and sexy and smell good. what lady doesnt

Low-N-Slow
07-05-2007, 08:00 PM
see yeah thats what i like to hear! a guy with a backbone. its just ive never seen it in person like you say.

the guy is always lookin so sad or confused or he pretends that he doesnt see it. i cant began to tell you how many times ive seen this. its odd. maybe the guys they dated were corn balls but it never fails when im at a party.

is there anyone who notice their girl doing that and you never said anything? and y?

Im the kind of person that once I get pissed off I snap, and also that night I had 9 to many shots. so that liquid courage kicked in..lol

ShooterMcGavin
07-05-2007, 08:01 PM
[B]stfu up. ive stated its not the black and white thing. its the disrespect. the only reason why color came into play is because that is the only time i see the gf's make moves. when its only all white pple at the party and im with a girl i dont see that. so hush!
right, how convenient that EVERY time you have something important to talk about or debate, it happens to involve race :rolleyes:
oh and i think i'll stfu whenever the fuck i please, thnx for trying to suggest otherwise though :goodjob:

Low-N-Slow
07-05-2007, 08:02 PM
damn.....shag like the siggie

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Im the kind of person that once I get pissed off I snap, and also that night I had 9 to many shots. so that liquid courage kicked in..lol

LOL thats funny! never heard that b4

{X}Echo419
07-05-2007, 09:07 PM
but i cant lie i dont blame them for tha attraction......i drool over men who are very tall and sexy and smell good. what lady doesnt

lesbians :2cents:

Low-N-Slow
07-05-2007, 09:13 PM
LOL thats funny! never heard that b4

:lmfao: :lmfao: :doh:

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 09:24 PM
right, how convenient that EVERY time you have something important to talk about or debate, it happens to involve race :rolleyes:
oh and i think i'll stfu whenever the fuck i please, thnx for trying to suggest otherwise though :goodjob:

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

your lame

http://hosted.thegroupofthey.com/gto_gtfo.jpg

ShooterMcGavin
07-05-2007, 10:16 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

your lame

http://hosted.thegroupofthey.com/gto_gtfo.jpg
:eek: i'm lame?!?! shit i think i better go slit my wrists now :jerkit: and btw, since you obviously missed out on 3rd grade grammar, it's "you're" dumbass :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
07-05-2007, 10:59 PM
ok children, Frankie says, "Relax"

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 11:28 PM
o'lord here we go with the grammar. if you cant think of anything else creative to say and dont want to leave like a good little boy you can always try the grammar trick. :no: GO jak ya dick and be in happy thoughts so you can stop thinkin about how im spelling my words.

ShooterMcGavin
07-05-2007, 11:33 PM
o'lord here we go with the grammar. if you cant think of anything else creative to say and dont want to leave like a good little boy you can always try the grammar trick. :no: GO jak ya dick and be in happy thoughts so you can stop thinkin about how im spelling my words.
how bout i just lock this bullshit instead? hmmm sounds good to me :goodjob: