white_beast
07-05-2007, 01:44 PM
WOW!....they found it..wow!

2.0civic
07-05-2007, 01:58 PM
damn that sucks man

GsrME
07-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Its getting pretty ghetto up there. I'm almost afraid to go work out at the LA Fitness, without being able to watch my car. I live in the area and will keep my eye out.

ATL86
07-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Damn, I saw one like this on 75 yesterday. Didn't think anything of it, though. Sorry to see another one getting grabbed :(

OG-Skinny
07-05-2007, 03:18 PM
If it had a Swap in it, chances are it someone he knows or has shown the car to recently.

B18c1Turboed
07-05-2007, 06:03 PM
I dont know when people will learn,not too drive there IMPORT to the movies!!

Tech5
07-05-2007, 09:13 PM
that sucks sorry will keep a look out

white_beast
07-12-2007, 03:18 PM
my friend is so lucky..

VTECxRoCKz
07-12-2007, 04:04 PM
alex is back in the game this jarvik by the way

ebkmike
07-12-2007, 05:25 PM
lol dumb mexican took it for a joy ride

GSRteg®
07-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Hmmm y'all throwing that mexican word alot around.... why cant you say latin american.

cactusEG
07-12-2007, 07:17 PM
DAM LUCKY!!!!!!....mexicans dont know wat to do with a car like this except steal the radio...hahaha...funny how the police report said it was packed with 11 mexicans around the car wen they found it in MARIETTA..hahahaha...wow!

fuck u faggit and those pigs if thats really what they said . how do u know they were mexican and not cuban or salvadorain etc..

eltravieso
07-12-2007, 08:26 PM
very true ^^^^^^

ep9716
07-12-2007, 09:11 PM
fuck u faggit and those pigs if thats really what they said . how do u know they were mexican and not cuban or salvadorain etc..

VERY TRUE

GSRteg®
07-12-2007, 09:24 PM
BTW my friend, if they were truly mexican trust me ur car would be nothing but a empty shell. :goodjob:

cactusEG
07-12-2007, 09:25 PM
BTW my friend, if they were truly mexican trust me ur car would be nothing but a empty shell. :goodjob:

lol and a bloody face.

GSRteg®
07-12-2007, 09:32 PM
I wonder why he has his reps turned off.... lol

thinkfast®
07-12-2007, 09:39 PM
yo man I suggest you bite that tongue before a mexican cuts it out homey

come to norcross Ill show you what them MEXICANS know about :yes:

ep9716
07-12-2007, 09:49 PM
NORCROSS IS WHERE ITS AT!!!...

cactusEG
07-12-2007, 09:50 PM
NORCROSS IS WHERE ITS AT!!!...

where i live

GSRteg®
07-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Thats whats up Thinkfast. :yes:

yo man I suggest you bite that tongue before a mexican cuts it out homey

come to norcross Ill show you what them MEXICANS know about :yes:

BLk92DA
07-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Harbins Road BITCH!! Lolololz

white_beast
07-14-2007, 04:56 PM
GOD DAM...u guys are offensive....i have no problems with hispanic...alotta people say im one..haha...

cactusEG
07-15-2007, 12:29 PM
GOD DAM...u guys are offensive....i have no problems with hispanic...alotta people say im one..haha...

next time watch what u say

gtikid
07-15-2007, 12:55 PM

:lmfao: Mexicans FTL :D

gtikid
07-15-2007, 12:56 PM

Come on are you serious?? Everyone knows that Mexican's are the only one's who know the secret to fitting more than 6 people in a car :lmao:

BTW he said an Integra was stolen, not a raft, so that rules the Cubans out :lmfao:

cactusEG
07-15-2007, 02:40 PM
Come on are you serious?? Everyone knows that Mexican's are the only one's who know the secret to fitting more than 6 people in a car :lmao:

BTW he said an Integra was stolen, not a raft, so that rules the Cubans out :lmfao:

i dont find and thing he said funny or ur dumb ass...

gtikid
07-15-2007, 03:54 PM

Eh o well, go hang yourself then :hanged:

juan b
07-15-2007, 07:54 PM

julian should be considered mexican, he came to america through mexico dressed up as his little girl cousin :lmfao:

gtikid
07-15-2007, 08:16 PM
julian should be considered mexican, he came to america through mexico dressed up as his little girl cousin :lmfao:

But at least I don't work construction :lmfao: :D

juan b
07-15-2007, 09:03 PM
But at least I don't work construction :lmfao: :D

i know, i guess you got stuck with the girl hormons when you were trying to be her.:crazy:
but atleast i work monday-friday till 5 and make twice as much as you.;)

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 09:55 PM

We all can dream. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 09:57 PM
lol and a bloody face.

next time watch what u say

Funny. Now that you got yourself a Civic club, you're a hard ass on here. Lolol. Later, QD.

cactusEG
07-15-2007, 10:02 PM
Funny. Now that you got yourself a Civic club, you're a hard ass on here. Lolol. Later, QD.

never clamed to be, i've always talked shit to ppls that say dumb shit about mexicans and what the fuck does this have to do with the SQUAD ( NOT A CLUB) :slap:

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 10:06 PM
i've always talked shit to ppls that say dumb shit about mexicans

Another funny.

and what the fuck does this have to do with the SQUAD ( NOT A CLUB)

Same fucking thing. Because you weren't such a "bad ass" before you came up with this copycat scheme. Later, QD.

cactusEG
07-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Another funny.

Same fucking thing. Because you weren't such a "bad ass" before you came up with this copycat scheme. Later, QD.

1st of all the EG squad has been made and tryed befor. look back on IA history

2nd im not like other on here trying to fight every one and calling out ppls. like i fucking said i talk hard shit when i only NEED TO

silversol
07-15-2007, 10:16 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
07-15-2007, 10:30 PM
look back on IA history

I AM IA history. Later, QD.

cactusEG
07-15-2007, 10:38 PM
I AM IA history. Later, QD.

yea ancient B.C history, but thats all u have to say .. later cactus

95alty
07-15-2007, 11:50 PM
Wow... Racism at its best... "Internet Gangstas" lol this shit is great... If anyone "claims" to be tough they can join me on a plane ride to a land where boys grow balls...NO HOMO

"Semper Fi BABY!!"

thinkfast®
07-16-2007, 11:27 AM
grow balls, the fuk you talkin about?? you gonna fly out to Compton ave on a Sat nite blocc party homey?? cruise Slauson w/ wrong colors?? East LA and be white at the same time?? we got plenty of shit to deal w/ in the US go fight somebody elses war and take that right wing propoganda bullshit w/ you puto

also julian, you gotta big mouth when it comes to mexicans I didnt see you talkin that when you was gettin dragged out the club Friday nite faggette :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

gtikid
07-16-2007, 03:56 PM
i know, i guess you got stuck with the girl hormons when you were trying to be her.:crazy:
but atleast i work monday-friday till 5 and make twice as much as you.;)

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Noooooooo wonder all Mexicans work construction, it makes them a man :lmfao: :goodjob:

I'd rather work in a nice air conditioned facility, working half the hours you do and making just as much ;)

gtikid
07-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Wow... Racism at its best... "Internet Gangstas" lol this shit is great... If anyone "claims" to be tough they can join me on a plane ride to a land where boys grow balls...NO HOMO

"Semper Fi BABY!!"

:lmfao: A bunch of dudes in the desert making each others balls grow....sounds pretty homo to me

gtikid
07-16-2007, 04:02 PM
grow balls, the fuk you talkin about?? you gonna fly out to Compton ave on a Sat nite blocc party homey?? cruise Slauson w/ wrong colors?? East LA and be white at the same time?? we got plenty of shit to deal w/ in the US go fight somebody elses war and take that right wing propoganda bullshit w/ you puto

also julian, you gotta big mouth when it comes to mexicans I didnt see you talkin that when you was gettin dragged out the club Friday nite faggette :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmfao: That fool wasn't Mexican. Wassup with faggette ? Is that your hand( :gay: ) slipping on the keyboard or what?

juan b
07-16-2007, 04:43 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Noooooooo wonder all Mexicans work construction, it makes them a man :lmfao: :goodjob:

I'd rather work in a nice air conditioned facility, working half the hours you do and making just as much ;)

Nope, construction doesnt make you a man. You can be a man working anywhere. Its just pathetic when your almost 21 and dont know how to use an hammer :( (im sure you know what im taking about).

And can i ask whats so good about being colombian? Last i remember your last few girlsfriends were mexican. You used to even wear a braclet with a mexican flag on it. Its just so funny how you hate on mexicans so much yet you came here same way as a mexican and used to even rock a mexican flaged braclet.:goodjob:

gtikid
07-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Nope, construction doesnt make you a man. You can be a man working anywhere. Its just pathetic when your almost 21 and dont know how to use an hammer :( (im sure you know what im taking about).

And can i ask whats so good about being colombian? Last i remember your last few girlsfriends were mexican. You used to even wear a braclet with a mexican flag on it. Its just so funny how you hate on mexicans so much yet you came here same way as a mexican and used to even rock a mexican flaged braclet.:goodjob:

:lmfao: O yea having rough ass hands and knowing how to turn a few wrenches and driving nails into a wall for living makes us a man!! Hoooora!! Let's have a contest to see who can belch the loudest while we're at it! :rolleyes:

What I find funny is how you, out of anyone, actually take it personal, especially since you barely even claim being Mexican.

juan b
07-16-2007, 05:18 PM
:lmfao: O yea having rough ass hands and knowing how to turn a few wrenches and driving nails into a wall for living makes us a man!! Hoooora!! Let's have a contest to see who can belch the loudest while we're at it! :rolleyes:

What I find funny is how you, out of anyone, actually take it personal, especially since you barely even claim being Mexican.

Actually my hands arent rough at all but okay. Good luck being a good husband not even knowing how to hang a picture frame up in your house. :D

I have never denied being mexican, not once in my life. Sorry i dont go around wearing mexican braclets how you used to.:gay:

gtikid
07-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Actually my hands arent rough at all but okay. Good luck being a good husband not even knowing how to hang a picture frame up in your house. :D

I have never denied being mexican, not once in my life. Sorry i dont go around wearing mexican braclets how you used to.:gay:

I'll just call you up so you can hang the frame onto the sheet rock and then install it :lmfao:

juan b
07-16-2007, 05:38 PM
I'll just call you up so you can hang the frame onto the sheet rock and then install it :lmfao:

:2cents: :goodjob: but remember i wont always be around. You gotta learn sometime or another.

Julio
07-16-2007, 06:31 PM
I dont know about nails and all that contruction talk bs.. but I know domincans can cook some good arroz, habichuela and pollo frito!

cactusEG
07-16-2007, 06:38 PM
I dont know about nails and all that contruction talk bs.. but I know domincans can cook some good arroz, habichuela and pollo frito!

sounds yummy... we mexicans have some great menodo and tamalles and tortas

GSRteg®
07-16-2007, 06:45 PM
I must agree.

sounds yummy... we mexicans have some great menodo and tamalles and tortas

95alty
07-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Dog i can promise you from my first tour LA is not half as tough as iraq... if it were... then we'd be over there in those suburban hoods fighting color wars:thinking:...
Im from philly and when i visited my cousin in the Watts that shit was a major come up from my area