PDA

View Full Version : so i called the cops on some kids tonight

SampaGuy
07-05-2007, 03:42 AM
i was heading to my friend's place, going down johnson ferry rd around midnight and i see these high school kids in a black jeep cherokee stop next to me at a red light. the car was full of them (typical white east cobb preppy kids) and they were all jumping around making the car bounce and what not. the light turns green and i get behind them cause i had to turn left a little further up the road. another light turns red so we stop and one of the passengers gives the driver a funnel and a beer. the driver raises the funnel out his window and chugs down the beer while all the others are cheering and shit. so im thinking WOW I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD BE THAT RETARDED. light turns green and they start throwing empty cans out the window. so i called 911, told them the situation and gave them their plate (which is AAE4560 btw). they said they were sending a cop there asap. i then had to turn on riverside dr and they kept going straight. i hope they got caught.

RandomGuy
07-05-2007, 03:45 AM
how do you know it wasn't cranberry juice

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2007, 03:50 AM
^ LOL

SampaGuy
07-05-2007, 03:53 AM
how do you know it wasn't cranberry juice

lol. then they get pulled over for nothing. sucks for them.

quickdodge®
07-05-2007, 07:39 AM
i then had to turn on riverside dr and they kept going straight. i hope they got caught.

I would never have turned off. Later, QD.

Elbow
07-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Dumb ass white kids

GSRteg®
07-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Damn the shit you see huh.

Z32redondo
07-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Saw the same thing in a sigle cab pickup truck with 3 rednecks holding beers out the window dancing to crank that soulja boy.

Nitro
07-05-2007, 03:44 PM
yo we had to hit the NAWZ...................but we got away from the cops :yes:

thinkfast®
07-05-2007, 03:45 PM
whats your problem w/ funnels ay

they did nothing to you

CRXchic19
07-05-2007, 05:03 PM
sadly enough i was behind some idiot on ronald regan in a new sl500 and he was drunk as hell, he sped up, almost hitting people, then slowed down to the point that everyone had passed him, hit the curb on the corner before webb ginn exit, kept going swerving into peoples lanes....

guy was like 35, 40ish

i called the cops once i was behind him on webb ginn, he almost took out a mini-van by jumping his lane into on-comming traffic, then almost hit a guy from behind when he failed to notice that the guy put his blinker on and was stopping.... i followed him till the cops showed up (past the Avenue on webb ginn) then turned around and went home.

sorry excuse for a man. people who drink and drive dont realize that they could KILL someone. who gives a shit if they want to kill themselves, but they have no right to put other peoples lives in danger. selfish bastards.

ep9716
07-05-2007, 05:08 PM
That Sucks Dude
LOL@ RandomGuy

BIGPIMPIN
07-05-2007, 05:25 PM
i was heading to my friend's place, going down johnson ferry rd around midnight and i see these high school kids in a black jeep cherokee stop next to me at a red light. the car was full of them (typical white east cobb preppy kids) and they were all jumping around making the car bounce and what not. the light turns green and i get behind them cause i had to turn left a little further up the road. another light turns red so we stop and one of the passengers gives the driver a funnel and a beer. the driver raises the funnel out his window and chugs down the beer while all the others are cheering and shit. so im thinking WOW I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD BE THAT RETARDED. light turns green and they start throwing empty cans out the window. so i called 911, told them the situation and gave them their plate (which is AAE4560 btw). they said they were sending a cop there asap. i then had to turn on riverside dr and they kept going straight. i hope they got caught.

snitch! just playing. but at least you did the right thing. saving the asshole's lives!! lol

04CoorsCan
07-05-2007, 05:34 PM
What amazes me is that sometimes cops don't do anything period. For instance the other night I was going home from work...85S and there was a tractor trailor with a blown wheel on his trailor...it was sparking like a mofo and rubber flying everywhere...I tried to get him to pull over and nothing...tried several times actually. He just ignored me...then when I called 911 they got the mile marker I was at and she said she was sending some one...shit....That fool went 20+ miles without a cop and the whole time I kept trying to get his attention to pull over and nothing....he was flinging crap all over peoples cars....even with multiple people motioning at him, flashing their lights, and honking the horn...he just kept a-going... Gwt cops ftl.....only around when u don't need them.

chnco
07-05-2007, 06:10 PM
My bad, I didn't think anyone could see the funnel. We had a case of keystone to finish off before we got to some kids house.

Quickdick
07-05-2007, 07:41 PM
lol but why report them in let them do what they want i mean fuck. Later QD

koukis14
07-05-2007, 08:09 PM
I would never have turned off. Later, QD.

X2, I would have parked and watched(made sure) they got busted...and laughed my ass off.

gotti_is_bak
07-05-2007, 11:13 PM
lol

Ed
07-05-2007, 11:15 PM
lol i wouldve kept a distance and followed them until the cops caught them... then i'd drive by and laugh... +1 for j00 for calling the cops though

Hulud
07-05-2007, 11:16 PM
was it a cobb plate?

Driftk1d350z
07-05-2007, 11:17 PM
thank god you called the cops, they could have killed someone

+1 for you

§treet_§peed
07-05-2007, 11:18 PM
reminds me of the guy i saw on the news this morning when i got up to go to work. dude was drunk off of his ass and tried to drift his mazda speed thru a parking deck like in ff3 and he drifted straight off a 6 story ledge