PDA

View Full Version : Let Fred Tell You About A True Faggot....

Fred Sanford
07-04-2007, 11:46 PM
He's a member here. His SN is MR.org. This fat tub of steaming turds is THE biggest retard I've seen in a long long time. I just saw how he posted his life was rough bc he was too stupid to put a rubber on and knocked his ugly bitch up. What's the matter? They don't make condoms small enough for your 3" backbone killer?

Let me tell you a few more things about this douchenozzle twatwaffle. He bought a bike and was bragging how hotshit he now was. I think it was a month before capt. dingleberry crashed into a van. Way to go aaron yates!

Shit stain used to work at geico and got promptly fired. Talk about a winner. Now he installs satellite dishes for a living. Goddamn I bet your kid will be proud when the teacher makes him go in front of the class to tell what daddy does. I bet the kid whose dad works with raw sewage will get more respect than satellite install jackoff.

Over and over here I've had the misfortune to come across your pointless drivel. Let me share a few things with you regarding your posts.
1) you're an uneducated piece of white trash. This means you advice is as valuable as yugo that has been buried in manure for 5 years.
2) you have failed at life. You serve no purpose. In fact, my last corn filled turd had more dignity than you do, and it probably smelled better.
3) see 1 & 2

My advice to you....take your pos gto and crash into a concrete wall at a high speed. I doubt the shockwave can penetrate your fat, but it's worth a try.

Hoping you end yourself soon,
Fred G. Sanford

KPowerEP3
07-04-2007, 11:51 PM
dont hate on the fatties..

otherwise, i liked it. eh, +1 I guess.

Dracc
07-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Fred G. Sanford.. and the G stands for GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle
07-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Lol. Wow.... ~waits for Mr. Org for some late night drama~

Fred Sanford
07-04-2007, 11:59 PM
That bitch won't be on. He has to get his sleep so he can go to his baller ass and highly respected job of installing dishes. I bet your parents are proud
Guest-"My son ron just completed his residency in cardiothoracic surgery"
Mr.org parents-"oh wow, that's interesting!"
Guest-"so how is (fatass loser) doing?"
Mr.org parents-" he passed away a month ago."

Low-N-Slow
07-05-2007, 12:18 AM
holy shit.....Fred you are the man.....

BB6dohcvtec
07-05-2007, 12:19 AM
He's a member here. His SN is MR.org. This fat tub of steaming turds is THE biggest retard I've seen in a long long time. I just saw how he posted his life was rough bc he was too stupid to put a rubber on and knocked his ugly bitch up. What's the matter? They don't make condoms small enough for your 3" backbone killer?

Let me tell you a few more things about this douchenozzle twatwaffle. He bought a bike and was bragging how hotshit he now was. I think it was a month before capt. dingleberry crashed into a van. Way to go aaron yates!

Shit stain used to work at geico and got promptly fired. Talk about a winner. Now he installs satellite dishes for a living. Goddamn I bet your kid will be proud when the teacher makes him go in front of the class to tell what daddy does. I bet the kid whose dad works with raw sewage will get more respect than satellite install jackoff.

Over and over here I've had the misfortune to come across your pointless drivel. Let me share a few things with you regarding your posts.
1) you're an uneducated piece of white trash. This means you advice is as valuable as yugo that has been buried in manure for 5 years.
2) you have failed at life. You serve no purpose. In fact, my last corn filled turd had more dignity than you do, and it probably smelled better.
3) see 1 & 2

My advice to you....take your pos gto and crash into a concrete wall at a high speed. I doubt the shockwave can penetrate your fat, but it's worth a try.

Hoping you end yourself soon,
Fred G. Sanford

Thank you i dislike him as well and i believe you have described him well :goodjob:

Dracc
07-05-2007, 12:20 AM
That bitch won't be on. He has to get his sleep so he can go to his baller ass and highly respected job of installing dishes. I bet your parents are proud
Guest-"My son ron just completed his residency in cardiothoracic surgery"
Mr.org parents-"oh wow, that's interesting!"
Guest-"so how is (fatass loser) doing?"
Mr.org parents-" he passed away a month ago."

hahahahaha OMFG lol hahahahaha....... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Humphrizzle
07-05-2007, 12:56 AM
haha.. everything i read by fred is funny as hell.

+1 or however much my reps are worth.

Leadfoot_mf
07-05-2007, 07:29 AM
lolz is the bike part true? hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ha!

Fred Sanford
07-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Yes, totally true. He slammed into a van and broke his leg or some body part. All I know is he begged for a sawmill gravy drip instead of morphine. Fat bastard.

hydroshutter
07-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Yes, totally true. He slammed into a van and broke his leg or some body part. All I know is he begged for a sawmill gravy drip instead of morphine. Fat bastard.

http://i18.tinypic.com/6bdxpn7.jpg :lmfao::lmfao:

sullen
07-05-2007, 08:20 AM

hahahahahahahaha:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BIGPIMPIN
07-05-2007, 10:35 AM

lololol :lmfao:

Ed
07-05-2007, 10:41 AM
*subscribes*

2turbo4u
07-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Damn Fred you told that fish eyed fool!

Fred Sanford
07-05-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm eager to see a reply from the fat-fuck of the hour. Last time I busted his bawlz in the "is this banner ad normal" thread he didn't reply. I guess he's scared to tangle with the bull.

Lizbiz101
07-05-2007, 10:51 AM
How can you call somebody out when their not even online....lol.

Fred Sanford
07-05-2007, 11:02 AM
I don't work my posts around his schedule. It's on the front page, it should be pretty easy to spot. Nonetheless, it's not really a callout or the title would be "hey fatfuck mr.org, I'm calling you out." The title implies that this is an informative post. I'm providing or disclosing information.

Lizbiz101
07-05-2007, 11:06 AM
yeah sure whatever lol.

Fred Sanford
07-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Don't try to blame me for your lack of comprehension.

collins
07-05-2007, 11:22 AM
take your pos gto and crash into a concrete wall at a high speed.

hey man, leave the gto outta this! she doesnt deserve that!:lmfao:

Fred Sanford
07-05-2007, 11:40 AM
hey man, leave the gto outta this! she doesnt deserve that!:lmfao:
I'm taking the time to recognize that the gto is a piece of shit car.

collins
07-05-2007, 11:44 AM
i'm glad ya think so ;)

Maniaç
07-05-2007, 12:01 PM
lol, reps for fred.

collins
07-05-2007, 12:09 PM
reps for maniac!

:ninja:

damn:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maniac again.

Maniaç
07-05-2007, 12:11 PM
reps for maniac!

:ninja:

damn:

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maniac again.

lol, you have to admit dude, gto's really aren't all that people say they are. i wasn't impressed.

Fred Sanford
07-05-2007, 12:29 PM
i'm glad ya think so ;)
I don't think so, I know so. It's a fact, not a hypothesis.

BIGPIMPIN
07-05-2007, 12:29 PM

you must spread reputation to everyone before giving it to fred sanford again!!

Jerra
07-05-2007, 12:36 PM
LOL @ a gravy drip...good stuff...

OneSlow5pt0
07-05-2007, 12:37 PM
lol,ill rep if i can

TheGodfather
07-05-2007, 01:50 PM
...waits for Mr.org.

SpeedMonkey
07-05-2007, 03:18 PM

im going to have to agree 100% here with Freddy..

GTO's are semi quick... they are ok looking cars except for the fact that they look like what the 2004+ Grand prix's should have looked like. no one is taking away what the car can do.... HOWEVER...

FOR AN LSX motor car..... its a piece of shit. for example... Camaros.... WTF!.. i understand Chevy had to put the LS1 and LS2's somewhere... but the camaro/TA/Firehawk should have been the end of it. Vettes are great.

its like buying a car thinking "shit.. i wan an LS1/LS2 motor in a shittier car than a Camaro... WHAT SHOULD I DO????????? ...... oh wait.. there is a GTO!"

ShooterMcGavin
07-05-2007, 03:23 PM
el o fucking el @ this thread :goodjob:

Humphrizzle
07-05-2007, 03:36 PM
haha.. when i read his words, i read them as actual fred sanford with the accent and everything.

it makes me laugh

Z32redondo
07-05-2007, 04:48 PM
*shakes head and leaves*

AznTraitor
07-05-2007, 05:42 PM
im going to have to agree 100% here with Freddy..

GTO's are semi quick... they are ok looking cars except for the fact that they look like what the 2004+ Grand prix's should have looked like. no one is taking away what the car can do.... HOWEVER...

FOR AN LSX motor car..... its a piece of shit. for example... Camaros.... WTF!.. i understand Chevy had to put the LS1 and LS2's somewhere... but the camaro/TA/Firehawk should have been the end of it. Vettes are great.

its like buying a car thinking "shit.. i wan an LS1/LS2 motor in a shittier car than a Camaro... WHAT SHOULD I DO????????? ...... oh wait.. there is a GTO!"

hahhahaha.....GTO owners........douchebags.....

GangstaCoupe
07-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Now this is Quality Entertainment, +1

Fred Sanford
07-05-2007, 07:00 PM
*shakes head and leaves*
Good, go back to your pansy shit M4M yahoo personals you ass chucking feces bandit.

Evil Goat
07-05-2007, 07:30 PM
badass, my first call out, and by someone who doesnt have the balls to show face...

so are you a local cunt or did you actually search me out on MR? i dont expect a true answer...but rather some clever attempt to try to be funny

most of what you have said is true, i am overweight, by a whopping 20lbs, i was fired from geico, and no i didnt run into the back of a van (btw, show me where i was acting badass for getting a bike, ive ridden motorcycles of all kinds most of my life, and never once felt he need to brag about it)

i am a service technician for dish network, which is laughable, i admit that, but i like what i do, not being tied down all day, noone to tell me what to do, and since i have an authority complex it works out quite well, but hell ill admit my wife makes more $ than i do and does it working less hours, ill also admit i have a college degree and that what you do for a living doesnt define you as a person, i work my ass off at work and on the side to have the things i have and just b/c you want to seemingly be a jealous bitch doesnt mean youre going to get a rise out of me....i dont have the best of everything, havent always made the best decisions, but if you think by telling a bunch of people whom ive never, nor will ever meet stuff that they can find themselves if they really cared means something then go ahead

real question is who are you? and are you man enough to tell me? everything you've said can be searched out on MR, which is why i dont think youre a local, or maybe just a lurker....plus the only local person i ever had problems with was just ebullshit, and would probably shake the guys hand if i saw him, so makes me curious who would take the time to remember, or to want to learn shit about me tha doesnt really matter

Jerra
07-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Well, that was anti-climactic...good job...or something.

Evil Goat
07-05-2007, 07:36 PM
ehhh...im more interested in finding out who the person is, putting this stuff out there for people that i dont know to see doesnt mean shit to me, its obviously not personal business if ive already put everything hes said on a public forum, his attempt to try to embarrass me failed

Jerra
07-05-2007, 07:39 PM
True...

Quickdick
07-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Fred sanford for president...funny mother fucker. Later QD

ShooterMcGavin
07-05-2007, 08:51 PM
but if you think by telling a bunch of people whom ive never, nor will ever meet stuff that they can find themselves if they really cared means something then go ahead

real question is who are you? and are you man enough to tell me? everything you've said can be searched out on MR, which is why i dont think youre a local, or maybe just a lurker

if u never have plans to meet anyone here, then why ARE u here?

and wtf is MR? :thinking:

BB6dohcvtec
07-05-2007, 09:04 PM
MR is maconracers.org......i'm from macon thats how i know its ok for a very local website for me. but most of the people on their drive domestic cars but i have to admit they are fast real fast.

Kyle
07-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Well, that was anti-climactic...good job...or something.
Extremely anti-climactic. I'm dissapointed.

TheGodfather
07-06-2007, 12:46 AM
...waits again, this time for Fred.

Fred Sanford
07-06-2007, 01:32 AM
badass, my first call out, and by someone who doesnt have the balls to show face...

so are you a local cunt or did you actually search me out on MR? i dont expect a true answer...but rather some clever attempt to try to be funny

most of what you have said is true, i am overweight, by a whopping 20lbs, i was fired from geico, and no i didnt run into the back of a van (btw, show me where i was acting badass for getting a bike, ive ridden motorcycles of all kinds most of my life, and never once felt he need to brag about it)

i am a service technician for dish network, which is laughable, i admit that, but i like what i do, not being tied down all day, noone to tell me what to do, and since i have an authority complex it works out quite well, but hell ill admit my wife makes more $ than i do and does it working less hours, ill also admit i have a college degree and that what you do for a living doesnt define you as a person, i work my ass off at work and on the side to have the things i have and just b/c you want to seemingly be a jealous bitch doesnt mean youre going to get a rise out of me....i dont have the best of everything, havent always made the best decisions, but if you think by telling a bunch of people whom ive never, nor will ever meet stuff that they can find themselves if they really cared means something then go ahead

real question is who are you? and are you man enough to tell me? everything you've said can be searched out on MR, which is why i dont think youre a local, or maybe just a lurker....plus the only local person i ever had problems with was just ebullshit, and would probably shake the guys hand if i saw him, so makes me curious who would take the time to remember, or to want to learn shit about me tha doesnt really matter
It's about fucking time you fat piece of shit.
Let me start off by saying your little rambling didn't even have a modicum of intelligence in it. Not that I expected white trailer trash like you to spew anything more stimulating than a Dr. Seuss book though. Where to begin:
The balls to show face? Engrish much?

I'm neither local nor did I search you out. Don't try and flatter yourself chunk.

I like how you claim to be 20 lbs overweight. Would you like me to post pics of your fat ass face and let everyone see that your well over 20 lbs overweight? I'm sure some are floating around.
I may be wrong about the van, but you did wreck your pos bike like 1 month after buying it. Pretty shitty for someone who claims to have ridden their whole life.

Yes your job is shit. Karl from Slingblade could do your job and probably would do a better job than you. The fact that the best job you could procure is a satellite install gimp shows that you're a fucking retard, yet on here you try to talk down to people like you are some type of pundit on life. Trust me lardass, your little stories are shit. I had the misfortune to read a few on here and am amazed that you think so highly of these tales of retardation. I'm sure you're the retard who laughs at his own jokes.

College degree? Bull fucking shit. Sorry to burst your bubble again, but technical "college" is not a real school which makes their "degrees" worthless. I seriously doubt you went to a real college and if by some odd chance you did, you most likely got a shitty AS degree in some mundane area like sociology. Your typing skills and grammar usage sure don't scream anything except "I barely got my GED, now where is the pabst blue ribbon and skoal?"

It's sad when people have to rationalize jealousy as a reason for my thread. Ever just think that you're a cocksucker? Trust me, personally speaking, I'm pretty sure I can afford more than a shitty used gto and a singlewide trailer. Go ahead and post pics of your old trailer you were selling on your high traffic board. Show everyone the doozy P. Diddy'ish crib you were chillin like a villan in before your current "modular home."

You wanna know who I am? Take a wild guess. If you guess right, I'll tell ya.

Fred Sanford
07-06-2007, 01:40 AM
MR is maconracers.org......i'm from macon thats how i know its ok for a very local website for me. but most of the people on their drive domestic cars but i have to admit they are fast real fast.
Are you smoking crack? There are a couple of 12 sec cars on there. The top 2 fastest cars are trailer queens it seems. Hardly what I'd call fast, real fast.

Z32redondo
07-06-2007, 01:46 AM
Good, go back to your pansy shit M4M yahoo personals you ass chucking feces bandit.

:no: I pity you

Fred Sanford
07-06-2007, 02:09 AM
:no: I pity you
The only thing that deserves pity (besides the white trash subject of this thread) is your sig pic. Do you think that driving your chevy c1500 joe dirt special thru mud is something impressive? I'm sure that is a topic often asked about during important things such as medical school admissions interviews.
It's no wonder you're so ass-protective and defensive of mr.org, you both seem to be white trash. How many rebel flag tattoos do you have? How many 'G' tattoos? How many dreamcatchers are hanging in your house and joe dirtmobile?
:no: silly white trash

Z32redondo
07-06-2007, 02:16 AM
The only thing that deserves pity (besides the white trash subject of this thread) is your sig pic. Do you think that driving your chevy c1500 joe dirt special thru mud is something impressive? I'm sure that is a topic often asked about during important things such as medical school admissions interviews.
It's no wonder you're so ass-protective and defensive of mr.org, you both seem to be white trash. How many rebel flag tattoos do you have? How many 'G' tattoos? How many dreamcatchers are hanging in your house and joe dirtmobile?
:no: silly white trash

I dont even know Mr.ORG and quiet frankly I could give a fuck about him. Same goes for you. You think that you calling me a redneck or whatever hurts my feelings. I dont give a fuck i will call myslef a redneck I wear the boots drive the truck and love the girls so I guess so. So as far as you trying to make me look like a fool on the net i really couldnt care less because I dont know any of you for the most part and dont really care if i meet any of you or not. I joined this site purely to learn some shit about cars and I have. Sure I have made a few online friends (i guess you could call it that) but as far as actually knowing anyone from this site...no. And I dont really care if i do or dont.

Fred Sanford
07-06-2007, 02:22 AM
You obviously care enough, much like your e-buttslut mr.org, to post retorts to my posts. If either of you really didn't care, neither of you would waste time replying to anything I post.

Z32redondo
07-06-2007, 02:25 AM
You obviously care enough, much like your e-buttslut mr.org, to post retorts to my posts. If either of you really didn't care, neither of you would waste time replying to anything I post.

Never said I didnt care, just that it didnt bother me. Like i said i could care less.

Evil Goat
07-06-2007, 05:36 AM
It's about fucking time you fat piece of shit.
Let me start off by saying your little rambling didn't even have a modicum of intelligence in it. Not that I expected white trailer trash like you to spew anything more stimulating than a Dr. Seuss book though. Where to begin:
The balls to show face? Engrish much?

I'm neither local nor did I search you out. Don't try and flatter yourself chunk.

I like how you claim to be 20 lbs overweight. Would you like me to post pics of your fat ass face and let everyone see that your well over 20 lbs overweight? I'm sure some are floating around.
I may be wrong about the van, but you did wreck your pos bike like 1 month after buying it. Pretty shitty for someone who claims to have ridden their whole life.

Yes your job is shit. Karl from Slingblade could do your job and probably would do a better job than you. The fact that the best job you could procure is a satellite install gimp shows that you're a fucking retard, yet on here you try to talk down to people like you are some type of pundit on life. Trust me lardass, your little stories are shit. I had the misfortune to read a few on here and am amazed that you think so highly of these tales of retardation. I'm sure you're the retard who laughs at his own jokes.

College degree? Bull fucking shit. Sorry to burst your bubble again, but technical "college" is not a real school which makes their "degrees" worthless. I seriously doubt you went to a real college and if by some odd chance you did, you most likely got a shitty AS degree in some mundane area like sociology. Your typing skills and grammar usage sure don't scream anything except "I barely got my GED, now where is the pabst blue ribbon and skoal?"

It's sad when people have to rationalize jealousy as a reason for my thread. Ever just think that you're a cocksucker? Trust me, personally speaking, I'm pretty sure I can afford more than a shitty used gto and a singlewide trailer. Go ahead and post pics of your old trailer you were selling on your high traffic board. Show everyone the doozy P. Diddy'ish crib you were chillin like a villan in before your current "modular home."

You wanna know who I am? Take a wild guess. If you guess right, I'll tell ya.

i get this weird feeling i know exactly who you are, which explains hiding behind a screen name. so i lived in a trailer, this is true, when i was 20 i found out my girlfriend was pregnant so i took the money out of my savings and bought the place, worked my ass off for 4 years and we bought our first house, im not ashamed of that, shows what kind of person i am. you on the other hand think youre going to embarrass me and it just wont happen

but since this is all about petty shit, like what i have vs what you have then lets see it, lets see your house, your vehicles, and the woman falling all over you, i hardly believe we'll see it, just another attempt at being funny

quickdodge®
07-06-2007, 07:02 AM
Like i said i could care less.

You actually said that "you couldn't care less. Later, QD.

hydroshutter
07-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Good shit. I needed a laugh this morning :)

Fred Sanford
07-06-2007, 08:36 AM
i get this weird feeling i know exactly who you are, which explains hiding behind a screen name. so i lived in a trailer, this is true, when i was 20 i found out my girlfriend was pregnant so i took the money out of my savings and bought the place, worked my ass off for 4 years and we bought our first house, im not ashamed of that, shows what kind of person i am. you on the other hand think youre going to embarrass me and it just wont happen

but since this is all about petty shit, like what i have vs what you have then lets see it, lets see your house, your vehicles, and the woman falling all over you, i hardly believe we'll see it, just another attempt at being funny
So who am I then? Please fire off your guess so I can laugh at how wrong you are.

Trust me, this isn't about trying to embarass you, it was simply to let people know that anything you type is worthless and that your ideas, opinions, stories, etc hold no water. It's akin to a homeless man giving job advice or grooming tips.

So knocking your gf up shows the kind of person you are? Obviously you're a fucking retard who can't fathom using a condom. What happened to the college degree? Did they not teach you basic human reproduction?
While I'm talking about your "degree," feel free to tell us what real college (not tech school) your degree is from, if it's BS or MS, and what your major is. I mean, since nothing shames you and all.

You want to see my car, house, cock, etc? Not gonna happen and here is why. Your life obviously sucks so bad you have to post about it on the internet constantly. How else would one know all they do about you. You'd be suprised how much stuff has been PM'd to me about you by everyone who thinks...no, KNOWS that you're a douchenozzle. I don't need to post my life on the internet. I have a good car, home, and job. That and I wasn't forced into a shotgun marriage bc I couldn't comprehend the concept of sperm and egg.

Here is the kicker....you're no better than the blacks on welfare who you criticize. Yet you act like you're all high and mighty.

AnthonyF
07-06-2007, 08:40 AM
+1 mr. fred. I hate that sorry sack of shit

BuBBa DRiFT
07-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Did Mr. Org do something to you personally? It seems like your out to ruin him, if he hasnt personally done something, I dont see the point.

A lot of people make mistakes in their lives, at least he can own up to them.

Fred Sanford
07-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Did Mr. Org do something to you personally? It seems like your out to ruin him, if he hasnt personally done something, I dont see the point.

I actually typed out a verbose reply to your post, but let me cancel that and just say to you, stfu.

SpeedMonkey
07-06-2007, 10:49 AM
I actually typed out a verbose reply to your post, but let me cancel that and just say to you, stfu.

LOL... owned

AnthonyF
07-06-2007, 10:53 AM

hahaha lol:smileowne

AnthonyF
07-06-2007, 10:54 AM

read all the posts mang

Low-N-Slow
07-06-2007, 11:05 AM
lol @ fred...needed a good laugh.

Jerra
07-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Eh...I think its shitty to bring up someone's personal shit...just because you can...I'm sure you have made your share of mistakes...and the fact that you have no problem calling this guy out...but God forbid you are asked what makes you so great...now you are too good to be put under the microscope? Doesn't make much sense.

That being said, I don't really give two shits about what you two have to say...I just think that this is about entertaining and degrading...and not so much "letting people know"...

I don't know this guy, or what he did to piss you off. I'm not saying you're wrong...Just my two cents.

AnthonyF
07-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Eh...I think its shitty to bring up someone's personal shit...just because you can...I'm sure you have made your share of mistakes...and the fact that you have no problem calling this guy out...but God forbid you are asked what makes you so great...now you are too good to be put under the microscope? Doesn't make much sense.

That being said, I don't really give two shits about what you two have to say...I just think that this is about entertaining and degrading...and not so much "letting people know"...

I don't know this guy, or what he did to piss you off. I'm not saying you're wrong...Just my two cents.

then why the fuck did you post in here??? stfu and go sit down somewhere

Jerra
07-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Because I was reading it and had something to say, that I felt added to the thread. Now...what I was attempting to do was say something about it without pissing off Fred...I feel no need to get in an E-battle...over some random guy...who is 20lbs overweight. Chill...and don't tell me to shut up and go sit down. I was in no way talking to or about you...get over yourself and stop trying to look like a bad ass.

TheGodfather
07-06-2007, 11:46 AM
Ah, this thread if full of own. Great stuff.

Fred Sanford
07-06-2007, 12:28 PM

Wow, maybe you should take that positive energy of yours and do some public service like pick up trash or feed the homeless.

If you don't want anyone to say anything about your personal life, then maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't post about it on the internet. Ever think of that you yeasty cunt?

You want to know what makes me so great? I just am.

as said before, if you don't care, why the hell are you posting? You morons who claim not to care but post. Seems a bit hypocritical to me. Like saying I hate niggers but dressing like a wigger, listening to rap, and driving a 64 impala with 22's.

Dirty Octopus™
07-06-2007, 12:46 PM
So... what you got against 3inch backbone killers? :ninja:

BiH1320
07-06-2007, 12:48 PM
lololl

BB6dohcvtec
07-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Are you smoking crack? There are a couple of 12 sec cars on there. The top 2 fastest cars are trailer queens it seems. Hardly what I'd call fast, real fast.

ok i was with you on this until you highly contradicted yourself claiming you didn't search him out on mr.org so how do you know what cars are on the site and what they run esp. if your not local because they don't post everything on the that damn site if they did it would move much faster but the site on a good day is what IA is on a bad day. now i don't like MR.org either but it looks to me that you are a fucking e-stalker you need to raise up off the man or at least suck his dick while your down there diggin stuff up. pz

Echonova
07-06-2007, 01:17 PM
ok i was with you on this until you highly contradicted yourself claiming you didn't search him out on mr.org so how do you know what cars are on the site and what they run esp. if your not local because they don't post everything on the that damn site if they did it would move much faster but the site on a good day is what IA is on a bad day. now i don't like MR.org either but it looks to me that you are a fucking e-stalker you need to raise up off the man or at least suck his dick while your down there diggin stuff up. pz~sighs~ Brace yourself.

Fred Sanford
07-06-2007, 01:22 PM
ok i was with you on this until you highly contradicted yourself claiming you didn't search him out on mr.org so how do you know what cars are on the site and what they run esp. if your not local because they don't post everything on the that damn site if they did it would move much faster but the site on a good day is what IA is on a bad day. now i don't like MR.org either but it looks to me that you are a fucking e-stalker you need to raise up off the man or at least suck his dick while your down there diggin stuff up. pz
You seem like a typical inbreed macon hick. Perhaps you missed the part about people sending me PM's full of info. I'm not shocked that you obviously missed that and jumped on the "you're stalking him" bullshit. Trust me, I don't need to e-stalk anyone. See my previous threads capt dildo and you'll see I know a little about everyone. Do you think I know any of these people? You think that just maybe I get my info from other people? Why not try using a little logic shrimpdick.
As for sucking his dick, your vehement defense of him leads me to think that you're the on who has a mouthful of his balls.

And just to clear this up so another fucktard doesn't rehash it, here is the PM:

hey man that guy is wrong none of those people on mr.org are real fast. The top guy is a civic drag car and the other top guy is a racercar camaro. The rest of the fast cars are like 12 sec cars and there are only a couple. Everyone else is pretty slow lol just thought you could use this info. Good job owning those bitches

Jerra
07-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Wow, maybe you should take that positive energy of yours and do some public service like pick up trash or feed the homeless.

If you don't want anyone to say anything about your personal life, then maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't post about it on the internet. Ever think of that you yeasty cunt?

You want to know what makes me so great? I just am.

as said before, if you don't care, why the hell are you posting? You morons who claim not to care but post. Seems a bit hypocritical to me. Like saying I hate niggers but dressing like a wigger, listening to rap, and driving a 64 impala with 22's.

Eh...be a dick. You're not worth any more of my time.:goodjob:

BB6dohcvtec
07-06-2007, 01:24 PM
brace yourself for some e-thuggin awesome. can't wait :goodjob:

Fred Sanford
07-06-2007, 01:36 PM
With your low reading comprehension, it's a waste of my time to type out one of my scintillating replies. So much of it would probably go over your head, much like mr.org's taint as you toss his salad from below.

SpeedMonkey
07-06-2007, 01:57 PM
HAhahAHhaa.a.a... fuck fred. you made me spit coffee at my monitor you fucking coon queer.

Maniaç
07-06-2007, 02:00 PM
lol!!! reps for Fred, AGAIN!

collins
07-06-2007, 02:34 PM
hahhahaha.....GTO owners........douchebags..... how do you figure? i don't consider myself a douchebag in the slightest of ways.

also, i have to disagree about the opinions about the gto's being piles of shit. here's why...

the gto's arent the fastest of cars for their pricerange, but they do have quite a few creature comforts. the interior is amazing and very comfortable, in my opinion. the exterior of the holden monaro does look more appealing than that of the gto's, but hey, its close so i like it. also, considering the car is a 3700 lb beast, the handling isnt all that bad, and (if you're in to this kinda thing) it'll step sideways with a second's notice with the utmost control. the ls2 is a strong motor and responds VERY well to modification. there's a video out there somewhere (i'll try to find it) of a sub 500whp gto running an 11.9 in the 1/4. all in all, my opinion is that it is a well rounded car. its got the tq to move its fat ass, it's very comfortable on the hwy, and its fast enough to hold its own. i'm not saying the gto's God, by ANY means, but it's definatly not just a peice of shit domestic. ever compared the interior of a camaro to the gto? its a world of difference. anyway, i realize people have different opinions, and thats totally cool! i have no problem with that. i DO have a problem with people generalizing gto drivers as douchebags, and not really knowing enough about the car to make an educated opinion about the car.

just my :2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents: lol

Echonova
07-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Eh? Just trying to help, and for what??? A smart ass answer... However I cannot fault you, I should have known from the beginning you were "special"... You think Honda's are fast.

collins
07-06-2007, 04:04 PM
^^^ :lmfao:

NewGen33
07-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Called Out, Reply, and Conquer. Three steps to Owning your enemies.
By Fred Sanford

Evil Goat
07-06-2007, 07:14 PM
So who am I then? Please fire off your guess so I can laugh at how wrong you are.

Trust me, this isn't about trying to embarass you, it was simply to let people know that anything you type is worthless and that your ideas, opinions, stories, etc hold no water. It's akin to a homeless man giving job advice or grooming tips.

So knocking your gf up shows the kind of person you are? Obviously you're a fucking retard who can't fathom using a condom. What happened to the college degree? Did they not teach you basic human reproduction?
While I'm talking about your "degree," feel free to tell us what real college (not tech school) your degree is from, if it's BS or MS, and what your major is. I mean, since nothing shames you and all.

You want to see my car, house, cock, etc? Not gonna happen and here is why. Your life obviously sucks so bad you have to post about it on the internet constantly. How else would one know all they do about you. You'd be suprised how much stuff has been PM'd to me about you by everyone who thinks...no, KNOWS that you're a douchenozzle. I don't need to post my life on the internet. I have a good car, home, and job. That and I wasn't forced into a shotgun marriage bc I couldn't comprehend the concept of sperm and egg.

Here is the kicker....you're no better than the blacks on welfare who you criticize. Yet you act like you're all high and mighty.

figures, why would i guess who you are, you wouldnt be man enough to admit it if i was right, but since obviously i care what other people think, especially someone like yourself who has no good input in life other than to think you will tear people down. the only things you have posted about me were things ive put out on MR, most everyone in middle ga knows me, just like i know of most everyone else, so the stuff youre putting out is useless....if people really cared theyd ask

if you must know i am aware of how reproduction goes, but since you seem to be so interested in me my girlfriend had been on birth control for over 2 years, shit happens, and by far was it a shotgun wedding, noone forced me to do anything, its about manning up, we were already engaged with a date set, but decided to move the wedding itself up which fucked up the house plans, hence the trailer, we bought a new house this past october.....too bad i didnt put that out somewhere for you to search out

just for your info about geico, and why i put it out there that i was fired...

story goes like this, a friend of mine who had a friend who worked in the mail room mentioned that i worked there, this mail room person told him that he had seen a letter come through advising my supervisors of info i was posting on MR (the top ten most stolen vehicle in america, which in case you didnt know is a widely publicized thing) soon thereafter i was fired for "non-business" use of the companies internet connection, citing visiting sites such as MR, IA, IL, and some other mustang sites....if my firing had a connection to the above i dont know and at this point i dont care, at the time i was trying to find out if a certain individual had anything to do with it, but it still stands that i screwed up, and ultimately i paid the consequences

my life may suck to someone like you who obviously makes millions and has multiple houses and woman all over them but to me at this point in my life i have more than i did before, my parents didnt raise a bitch and hand me everything, i married into a millionaire family but you dont see a millionaire house, cars, etc, i refuse handouts, and have even gone so far as to give back thousands of dollars that were given to us as "gifts" (hell my father in law offered to put $25k down on our house as a house warming gift and i refused)

i dont have to prove anything to you, you are a nobody who has no meaning to me, i have all the creature comforts i want, have already started making sure my son will have more than i ever did, and have a solid marriage and a 4 yr old son to boot, if you call that being on welfare, or niggerish, or white trash, then so be it, thats your opinion.....youre useless non sense means nothing to me other than being a coward and hiding behind an ip address

waiting for your oh so clever, yet unoriginal comebacks

+1 mr. fred. I hate that sorry sack of shit

you pipe the fuck down little boy

Echonova
07-06-2007, 07:50 PM
i refuse handouts, and have even gone so far as to give back thousands of dollars that were given to us as "gifts" (hell my father in law offered to put $25k down on our house as a house warming gift and i refused) Phuck that, if someone wants to hand me money...... Who am I to refuse?.. In certain cultures that's rude.... Not in mine, but that's neither here nor there. My family also make millions, I have never seen a cent of it... Should I??? No I didn't earn it... But were they to offer, I'm taking it. I do very well for myself, but free money is just that.

Echonova
07-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (2 members and 2 guests)
Echonova, Fred Sanford

Oh shit.............

Echonova
07-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
Echonova, Fred Sanford

Shhhhhhh.... Fred's sleeping....

2.0civic
07-06-2007, 10:32 PM
probably typing up an essay lolol

ShooterMcGavin
07-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Trust me lardass, your little stories are shit. I had the misfortune to read a few on here and am amazed that you think so highly of these tales of retardation. I'm sure you're the retard who laughs at his own jokes.

links to said stories?

ShooterMcGavin
07-06-2007, 10:39 PM
So... what you got against 3inch backbone killers? :ninja:
bwahahahahahahah :lmfao: repped

Evil Goat
07-06-2007, 11:32 PM
Phuck that, if someone wants to hand me money...... Who am I to refuse?.. In certain cultures that's rude.... Not in mine, but that's neither here nor there. My family also make millions, I have never seen a cent of it... Should I??? No I didn't earn it... But were they to offer, I'm taking it. I do very well for myself, but free money is just that.

for me its principle, i was raised to work hard for what i wanted, and i have, i dont need her families money, nor did i marry her b/c of it, we have made our own way, and my father in law understands and respects that, same with my family.

Evil Goat
07-06-2007, 11:32 PM
bwahahahahahahah :lmfao: repped

fuck, must spread some rep around....sig is hillarious, ill hit you later if i remember

Kyle
07-06-2007, 11:44 PM
for me its principle, i was raised to work hard for what i wanted, and i have, i dont need her families money, nor did i marry her b/c of it, we have made our own way, and my father in law understands and respects that, same with my family.
I was told people won't offer soemthing unless they can afford to give away. I work my ass off, but if someone thinks they should give me money, I will trust their judgement and accept it.

BuBBa DRiFT
07-07-2007, 12:34 AM
im really hungry?? anyone up for some 4th meal?

Maniac=Bitch
07-07-2007, 05:23 AM
im really hungry?? anyone up for some 4th meal?

gtfo its just getting interesting mr.org you seen like a hard working honest man...so dont bother what fred has to say FUCK IT...just keep getting owned

Evil Goat
07-07-2007, 05:32 AM
I was told people won't offer soemthing unless they can afford to give away. I work my ass off, but if someone thinks they should give me money, I will trust their judgement and accept it.

he can afford to give it away, but i dont want people looking at me as lucky or treating me like i have what i have b/c of others...i have what i have b/c i work for it, simple as that

im far from worried what fred has to say, he hasnt defaced me, he hasnt discredited me, hes just another in a crowd of faceless, nameless cowards, probably still lives at home, mom and daddy probably still pays his insurance on a car they bought for him, and he probably works some part time dead end job

Maniac=Bitch
07-07-2007, 05:35 AM
he can afford to give it away, but i dont want people looking at me as lucky or treating me like i have what i have b/c of others...i have what i have b/c i work for it, simple as that

amen to that man...dont let no mother fucker of IA bring you down dawg....hehe

Fred Sanford
07-07-2007, 09:12 AM
I'm going to actually reply to this in small parts.

figures, why would i guess who you are, you wouldnt be man enough to admit it if i was right,
I said I would, so go ahead and guess. You probably can't since so many people hate you. You claim everyone knows you in middle ga, but just think for a minute you ugly fuck pack mule that perhaps I'm not from middle ga.

but since obviously i care what other people think, especially someone like yourself who has no good input in life other than to think you will tear people down.
Here is where I see your total retard come out. You claim to not care but post a fucking novel in your own defense. You even tell why you got fired (something only losers do). Sounds to me like you do care fatass.

the only things you have posted about me were things ive put out on MR, most everyone in middle ga knows me, just like i know of most everyone else, so the stuff youre putting out is useless....if people really cared theyd ask

You seem to be a legend in your own mind. I love the "everyone knows me." Lmao goddamn you are a delusional fatfuck. Maybe everyone at salvation army knows you, that's not everyone in middle ga.

if you must know i am aware of how reproduction goes, but since you seem to be so interested in me my girlfriend had been on birth control for over 2 years, shit happens, and by far was it a shotgun wedding, noone forced me to do anything, its about manning up, we were already engaged with a date set, but decided to move the wedding itself up which fucked up the house plans, hence the trailer, we bought a new house this past october.....too bad i didnt put that out somewhere for you to search out
and here we have more from "mr I don't care but am typing out a plethora of reasons as to why I've failed at life."
Oh, my gf is on the pill, that means I can do anything. More proof of your total stupidity. Only stupid white trash like you think the pill is a total fail-safe.

just for your info about geico, and why i put it out there that i was fired...

story goes like this, a friend of mine who had a friend who worked in the mail room mentioned that i worked there, this mail room person told him that he had seen a letter come through advising my supervisors of info i was posting on MR (the top ten most stolen vehicle in america, which in case you didnt know is a widely publicized thing) soon thereafter i was fired for "non-business" use of the companies internet connection, citing visiting sites such as MR, IA, IL, and some other mustang sites....if my firing had a connection to the above i dont know and at this point i dont care, at the time i was trying to find out if a certain individual had anything to do with it, but it still stands that i screwed up, and ultimately i paid the consequences

Why are you telling us this? Remember...you don't care at all.

my life may suck to someone like you who obviously makes millions and has multiple houses and woman all over them but to me at this point in my life i have more than i did before, my parents didnt raise a bitch and hand me everything, i married into a millionaire family but you dont see a millionaire house, cars, etc, i refuse handouts, and have even gone so far as to give back thousands of dollars that were given to us as "gifts" (hell my father in law offered to put $25k down on our house as a house warming gift and i refused)

Lmao yeah you married into a millionaire family hahahaha omg...breathe...hahahaha
More delusional thinking by you, you're living in some dream world.
So your parents didn't hand you everything? Maybe they should've been a little more successful in life and they could've. I'm going out on a limb...they live in a trailer too? Trailer trash.

i dont have to prove anything to you, you are a nobody who has no meaning to me, i have all the creature comforts i want, have already started making sure my son will have more than i ever did, and have a solid marriage and a 4 yr old son to boot, if you call that being on welfare, or niggerish, or white trash, then so be it, thats your opinion.....youre useless non sense means nothing to me other than being a coward and hiding behind an ip address

Yeah, I'm sure vacations to tahiti come easy on satellite install retard pay. But hey, you've got your "modular home," in your old trailer park you'd be a king right? Old pos gto and a trailer with no wheels....recipe for success.
I need to reiterate that you claim my 'nonsense' means nothing to you but you feel the need to explain yourself in your long winded stuart smally pep talk posts. I'd be the least bit suprised if you had to give yourself daily affirmations.

waiting for your oh so clever, yet unoriginal comebacks

Apparently it's original enough to make you reply constantly. I'm still waiting to hear where your kickass degree is from. Let's hear how much a baller makes installing dishes....$15/hr? Lmao BALLER SON!
Funny thing is you think you're so successful in your head, but your wife apparently has to work because you have no balls and can't bring home the bacon. How's it feel to fail at life?

I'm still laughing at your "I married into a millionaire family" hahahaha sure you did spanky.

collins
07-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Funny thing is you think you're so successful in your head, but your wife apparently has to work because you have no balls and can't bring home the bacon.

i wouldnt call that a bad thing... many women these days CHOOSE to work. they WANT to be out and on the workforce. the days of the old school are almost extinguished by the new era of working women! hell, i respect that. i wouldn't want my wife just sitting at home, conjuring up ways to spend my hard earned money! lol. unless of course we retire early and we BOTH are conjuring up ways to spend my money :D

Fred Sanford
07-07-2007, 10:32 AM
i wouldnt call that a bad thing... many women these days CHOOSE to work. they WANT to be out and on the workforce. the days of the old school are almost extinguished by the new era of working women! hell, i respect that. i wouldn't want my wife just sitting at home, conjuring up ways to spend my hard earned money! lol. unless of course we retire early and we BOTH are conjuring up ways to spend my money :D
Idiot. There is a big difference bewteen a woman who wants to work, and one who has to work because her dumbshit fat loser husband works a menial pos job that can't support the family.
Apparently you want to run to his defense because he's part of the retard gto circle jerk. Stop beating around the bush and just suck his cock.

collins
07-07-2007, 10:39 AM
i'm not defending anyone, but i AM curious to know how you seem to know every single detail of this guy's life? sure he posted a few details on whatever this MR thing is, but i think the rest of your "facts" are just making assumptions about the minute details of his life which in reality aren't any of your business, or anyone elses for that matter. honestly, my last few posts wouldn't be any different if the guy drove a riced out civic instead of the gto. but i think my points are valid, and you consistantly refer back to name calling. to me, that says something about you. (other than you're a fake ;) )

Fred Sanford
07-07-2007, 11:11 AM
i'm not defending anyone, but i AM curious to know how you seem to know every single detail of this guy's life? sure he posted a few details on whatever this MR thing is, but i think the rest of your "facts" are just making assumptions about the minute details of his life which in reality aren't any of your business, or anyone elses for that matter. honestly, my last few posts wouldn't be any different if the guy drove a riced out civic instead of the gto. but i think my points are valid, and you consistantly refer back to name calling. to me, that says something about you. (other than you're a fake ;) )
Spare me your dime-store psychoanalysis meathead. Just admit that because he has a gto also, your mouth waters for his cock.
I guess you're on a mission now because I made fun of your blandmobile. Yes, the car that gm has to basically give away. The car that with 400 hp run high 13's-low 14's stock. The car that depreciates > 30% in the 1st year. Yes, that car. Please spare us the 1 guy who ran 11.9. Why not mention his car was gutted, had spray, and was ran in cold ass New England in Nov.?

If you'd like, I'll leave your boyfriend alone and start on you. I'm pretty sure there is plenty of info that I could get that you don't want posted up.

2.0civic
07-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Spare me your dime-store psychoanalysis meathead. Just admit that because he has a gto also, your mouth waters for his cock.
I guess you're on a mission now because I made fun of your blandmobile. Yes, the car that gm has to basically give away. The car that with 400 hp run high 13's-low 14's stock. The car that depreciates > 30% in the 1st year. Yes, that car. Please spare us the 1 guy who ran 11.9. Why not mention his car was gutted, had spray, and was ran in cold ass New England in Nov.?

If you'd like, I'll leave your boyfriend alone and start on you. I'm pretty sure there is plenty of info that I could get that you don't want posted up.

great post fred

collins
07-07-2007, 11:15 AM
see, i think you've got it all wrong... can you back up everything you say? cause i can ;)
and btw, the car runs a 13.2 bone stock. not bad for 3700 lbs. :goodjob:

BTLFED
07-07-2007, 11:19 AM

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! Do it! I've done it so often that I have gotten tired of it.

Fred Sanford
07-07-2007, 12:18 PM
see, i think you've got it all wrong... can you back up everything you say? cause i can ;)
and btw, the car runs a 13.2 bone stock. not bad for 3700 lbs. :goodjob:
What the hell can you back up besides your browneye to your lovers cock?
You want me to back up that the gto is shit?

Www.ls2gto.com and a little surfing will show the shitty ass et's, plethora of issues with build quality, and posts of guys crying why their gto is so slow.

Www.kbb.com will show the new price and the worth as much as a corn filled turn resale.

TheGodfather
07-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Fred, what do you drive? Just wondering.

sullen
07-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Fred, how the hell are you so funny? you just keep pulling it out from everything. i love reading your posts, they crack me up man.

ShooterMcGavin
07-07-2007, 01:10 PM

:lmfao:

Julio
07-07-2007, 03:41 PM
to funny....

BB6dohcvtec
07-07-2007, 04:07 PM
You seem like a typical inbreed macon hick. Perhaps you missed the part about people sending me PM's full of info. I'm not shocked that you obviously missed that and jumped on the "you're stalking him" bullshit. Trust me, I don't need to e-stalk anyone. See my previous threads capt dildo and you'll see I know a little about everyone. Do you think I know any of these people? You think that just maybe I get my info from other people? Why not try using a little logic shrimpdick.
As for sucking his dick, your vehement defense of him leads me to think that you're the on who has a mouthful of his balls.

And just to clear this up so another fucktard doesn't rehash it, here is the PM:

hmm you might want to make sure the info is correct before showing it to me, because the pm whoever sent it to you is wrong....and really outdated. just some advice son. keep on being a role model for all the future wannabe e-thugs on IA. pz

Halfwit
07-07-2007, 04:37 PM
fred sanford for president.

Z32redondo
07-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Fred, what do you drive? Just wondering.

A Honda Fit

Leadfoot_mf
07-07-2007, 05:22 PM
with a 2jz swap

OneSlow5pt0
07-07-2007, 05:25 PM
with a 2jz swap

and vtek

Evil Goat
07-07-2007, 05:35 PM
this just gets more repetitive as it goes along....when you can "dig up" something new let me know

you just want to think i care, so that youll know atleast one person gives a shit about you and youre useless babbling, i dont give a fuck, but i will set the stories straight when some dicklipped princess is getting shit wrong, for fucks sake if youre gonna seek me out and remember enough shit about me to be able to post it later atleast try to get the stories right

ive put the ball in your court, lets see all the magnificent shit you must have, until then lets continue reiterating the bullshit that you think bothers me, pm me when you do so, id love to see all the amenities that life has to offer that im missing out on

juan b
07-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Fred, how the hell are you so funny? you just keep pulling it out from everything. i love reading your posts, they crack me up man.

i have to agree, this thread is also funny.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127294 :bannana:

Fred Sanford
07-07-2007, 11:51 PM
hmm you might want to make sure the info is correct before showing it to me, because the pm whoever sent it to you is wrong....and really outdated. just some advice son. keep on being a role model for all the future wannabe e-thugs on IA. pz
Are you seriously this stupid? Really, this isn't a joke anymore. Usually I'd say you were dropped as a child, but in your case I think you had you head slammed in a door much like Dog did at the end of Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels.
I used the info given to me. It wasn't worth my time to verify it it. I'm not building a fucking cryogenic pod, so the level of importance regarding data accuracy is nill. You are as bad ad your bitch daddy mr.org. Nothing bothers you, yet you keep posting. Either it's bothering you or I'm giving you the attention mommy and daddy never did. Sad indeed son.
Ps- nice car (please note the sarcasm)

Revmaynard
07-08-2007, 12:10 AM
He's a member here. His SN is MR.org. This fat tub of steaming turdd is THE biggest retard I've seen in a long long time.

Unless you were on here before under a different user name you have't had much time to see many ''big retards''....:screwy: April '07......

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 12:11 AM
this just gets more repetitive as it goes along....when you can "dig up" something new let me know

you just want to think i care, so that youll know atleast one person gives a shit about you and youre useless babbling, i dont give a fuck, but i will set the stories straight when some dicklipped princess is getting shit wrong, for fucks sake if youre gonna seek me out and remember enough shit about me to be able to post it later atleast try to get the stories right

ive put the ball in your court, lets see all the magnificent shit you must have, until then lets continue reiterating the bullshit that you think bothers me, pm me when you do so, id love to see all the amenities that life has to offer that im missing out on
Here we go again. You aren't bothered but you reply yet again. I love how you work so hard to 'clarify' things. Why do that? Because you care what people think of you on here, that's why. You try to use some bull that I told your white-trash-tales wrong and that justifies your college degree holding replies.
So answer me now, I've asked 3 times. Where is your degree from and what major? Enlighten me with what I'm sure will be an Ivy League institution.

I do have lots of magnificent shit, as you so eloquently put it, but I'm not here to brag. See fatty mcmasters, that is the difference between you and I. I have plenty of shit I COULD brag about, but I don't. You on the other hand have an old pos used car that only a destitute bum would be envious of, a shack that probably looks like something from the opening credits of The Beverly Hillbillies, and lets not forget that sweet ass site of yours. I recall another thread where a certain owner of another site e-kicked your ass about how shitty your clown site was and that IA got more traffic in a day than you got in a month. You have nothing, will never have anything, and will die alone in an alley while curled up in a fetal position clutching a bottle of MD 20/20.

ahmonrah
07-08-2007, 12:12 AM
dayum!!!lol

collins
07-08-2007, 12:15 AM
LOL @ MD 20/20.... i used to drink the red one back in highschool! damn i thought i was teh shit!

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Unless you were on here before under a different user name you have't had much time to see many ''big retards''....:screwy: April '07......
Can you read or do you just pick a word or two and use your flash cards to guess what the sentence is about? I said THE biggest I've seen in a while, note I didn't say THE biggest I've seen on IA in a while.

Welcome to moronville, population YOu.

Revmaynard
07-08-2007, 12:46 AM
I wasn't trying to push buttons but more or less ask something....I assumed you meant on IA since you're making this ''fact'' of why Mr. Org sucks. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 12:47 AM
If I may interject something, here. Trying to get people to pay for your site is working too well, is it? Later, QD.

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 01:17 AM
I wasn't trying to push buttons but more or less ask something....I assumed you meant on IA since you're making this ''fact'' of why Mr. Org sucks. :goodjob:
Assumption is the mother of all fuckups. In any case, I absolve you of your previous sin.

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 01:22 AM
If I may interject something, here. Trying to get people to pay for your site is working too well, is it? Later, QD.
Lmao the money he rakes in from his site is why he shuns off his multi-million-oogly-googly-billion-trillion-dingadongagazillionaire father in law.
In-law:"Here is $25k you fat loser fuck"
Buffet nightmare:"No thanks, I made $1.25 last month on mr.org"
In-law:"I should've payed to have you killed"

BB6dohcvtec
07-08-2007, 01:38 AM
Are you seriously this stupid? Really, this isn't a joke anymore. Usually I'd say you were dropped as a child, but in your case I think you had you head slammed in a door much like Dog did at the end of Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels.
I used the info given to me. It wasn't worth my time to verify it it. I'm not building a fucking cryogenic pod, so the level of importance regarding data accuracy is nill. You are as bad ad your bitch daddy mr.org. Nothing bothers you, yet you keep posting. Either it's bothering you or I'm giving you the attention mommy and daddy never did. Sad indeed son.
Ps- nice car (please note the sarcasm)

:lmfao: just letting you know so you can continue to e-thug at your finest pz

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 02:12 AM
wow..i just read all 7 pages...and i feel robbed. this is a lame ass thread. why dont you just go to mr.org's house and say this shit to his face....you know so much about him im sure you know where he lives.

Psycho
07-08-2007, 02:27 AM
lol @ this thread

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 02:27 AM
wow..i just read all 7 pages...and i feel robbed. this is a lame ass thread. why dont you just go to mr.org's house and say this shit to his face....you know so much about him im sure you know where he lives.
Whoa, looks like mr.org has called in his support batallion.
Sweet of you to come to his defense, but no, I don't know where he lives. Even if I did and said it to his face, then what?
Is he going to beat me up?
Pour gravy on my leg and eat it?
Suck my cock?
Why don't you let the college degree holder speak for himself. I realize you both have exchanged vows to "love, honor, & cherish," but he's a big boy (literally, and I mean fat fucking bastard big) so he should handle his own shit. Go crawl back in bed with him and spoon, maybe he'll calm down enough for you to violate his browneye.

Psycho
07-08-2007, 02:34 AM
I love drama

Psycho
07-08-2007, 02:39 AM
Now this is a picture I can relate to.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 02:41 AM
Sweet of you to come to his defense, but no, I don't know where he lives. Even if I did and said it to his face, then what?
Suck my cock?
Why don't you let the college degree holder speak for himself. I realize you both have exchanged vows to "love, honor, & cherish," but he's a big boy (literally, and I mean fat fucking bastard big) so he should handle his own shit. Go crawl back in bed with him and spoon, maybe he'll calm down enough for you to violate his browneye.

wow...im not defending him but i am claiming that your thread is the biggest waste of banwidth to ever grace the pages of IA. i said nothing to support his claims or yours. i dont see how i am a support battalion, care to elaborate? if you were to say it to his face we would not have to read all this endless ranting about some kinda insecurity you have with this guy. maybe he would beat you up, maybe he would pour gravy on your leg and eat it, maybe he would suck your dick...we may never know...but you know what he wouldnt do??? i bet he wouldnt get on this site and post some lame as thread about it. why dont you step out from behind that screen name and man up. you seem to be such a bad ass yet you are trying to play "phantom of the IA". i just find it hard to beleive that you dont care anything about this guy when you know more about him than i do and i have know him for years. i post on his site daily, have been to his house for parties, been to dyno days with him, and he has been to my house for parties. how is it that some clown from atlanta knows more about him unless he has some secret e-crush on him and is stalking him...jesus man get a life, you are stalking a guy on a site that gets nearly no traffic and has only about 5 heavy posters..at some point you need to step away from the computer and re-evaluate your life son....because this vendetta you have are retarded.

Psycho
07-08-2007, 02:49 AM
i am claiming that your thread is the biggest waste of banwidth to ever grace the pages of IA.
That is fucking bull shit. Every one knows that my threads are the biggest waste of banwidth to ever grace the pages of IA, and I will defend that title violently.

CHADbee
07-08-2007, 02:56 AM
That is fucking bull shit. Every one knows that my threads are the biggest waste of banwidth to ever grace the pages of IA, and I will defend that title violently.
this is true^

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 03:02 AM

ha ha reps to you son!

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 03:05 AM
wow...im not defending him but i am claiming that your thread is the biggest waste of banwidth to ever grace the pages of IA. i said nothing to support his claims or yours. i dont see how i am a support battalion, care to elaborate? if you were to say it to his face we would not have to read all this endless ranting about some kinda insecurity you have with this guy. maybe he would beat you up, maybe he would pour gravy on your leg and eat it, maybe he would suck your dick...we may never know...but you know what he wouldnt do??? i bet he wouldnt get on this site and post some lame as thread about it. why dont you step out from behind that screen name and man up. you seem to be such a bad ass yet you are trying to play "phantom of the IA". i just find it hard to beleive that you dont care anything about this guy when you know more about him than i do and i have know him for years. i post on his site daily, have been to his house for parties, been to dyno days with him, and he has been to my house for parties. how is it that some clown from atlanta knows more about him unless he has some secret e-crush on him and is stalking him...jesus man get a life, you are stalking a guy on a site that gets nearly no traffic and has only about 5 heavy posters..at some point you need to step away from the computer and re-evaluate your life son....because this vendetta you have are retarded.
Holy verbose reply batman! I'll try to be as verbose as you.

As I've said before, information is sent to me. I don't search for information. If my info is wrong and I say something incorrect, so be it. Lives won't end, children won't starve, virgins won't lose their hymens.

Vendetta? No vendetta here, I just don't like fucking cocksuckers who think they know it all. The coup de ta was his claim of a hard life because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Action had to be taken.
I had to DW....Do Work son. The wheels were set into motion, information was uplinked to my base, I delivered a smart bomb. Pretty simple. Why do you idiots forget the number of members here? Do you think out of all the members here, a few won't be from whatever area you live in? Lets say 5 people are from your area, think all 5 will be your friends? Fuck no. That in mind, here is a big tip on internet safety:
DON'T POST SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET UNLESS YOU WANT SOMEONE TO READ IT
Dummy posted shit, someone read it. His own fault. If I posted on webmd that I had gential herpes from the whore I fucked in vegas, someone read it and PM'd another member here and they posted it, then guess what? It's my own fault.
Let's not forget he is a racist fuck. I can tell that by his av.

Just admit you are here to defend him. Not directly, but you're here to show your support. I'm sure he appreciates it and will let your tip tickle his uvula.

I may be a big waste of bandwidth in your opinion, but looking at my reps seems to tell a different story. The majority seem to enjoy the tales of sanford, with the exception being the fags. If you were paying for the bandwidth, then your opinion would matter. If the owner was begging for money, then maybe you'd have a leg to stand on. Since neither is applicable, you're just wasting bandwidth. Oh shit...wait a sec!

I'm out for the night, my shift is over in 20 min.

OneSlow5pt0
07-08-2007, 03:06 AM
this is true^

i 2nd that

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 03:25 AM
I may be a big waste of bandwidth in your opinion, but looking at my reps seems to tell a different story. The majority seem to enjoy the tales of sanford, with the exception being the fags. If you were paying for the bandwidth, then your opinion would matter. If the owner was begging for money, then maybe you'd have a leg to stand on. Since neither is applicable, you're just wasting bandwidth. Oh shit...wait a sec!

I'm out for the night, my shift is over in 20 min.

oh noes...you have more repz than me son!!! i am not worthy!!! :bowdown: you make me laugh man...so let me get this right. you are some sort of czar of the car forums? you have little worker bees browsing all the local ricer forums and sending you little tid-bits of info to your master poster cubicle at work? then after you build your case about a forum member you pounce on the unsuspecting subject..sinking your e-teeth in deep releasing the very venom that reduces grown pirates to shriveled up pansies. you, sir, are a true bad ass in every sense of the word. im talking about the kind of bad ass that only exists in chuck norris's dreams....you know the type, hairy eyeballs, walks around with a throbbing boner all the time, ripping nipples of total strangers, and front kicking *****'s in the sternum. i can only hope that one day i will be half of what you are today. i envy you. i dont know what i would do without your words of wisdom. i am so greatfull that i can post in the same thread as you.

after your prompt reply may i have permission to post again sir?

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 07:49 AM
i post on his site daily, have been to his house for parties, been to dyno days with him, and he has been to my house for parties.

But you're not a TRUE supporter. And I have the proof to back that up. Lolol. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 09:37 AM
So answer me now, I've asked 3 times. Where is your degree from and what major? Enlighten me with what I'm sure will be an Ivy League institution.

why dont you answer me you fucking cum guzzling bitch, i don't owe you shit, if you really want to know where i attended college why not send your minions to find out for you since you're the almighty? im just confused at the fact that people would send you stuff out of the blue about me without you asking or even wanting to know, just one day BAM a pm pops up...i have info about a average person in macon....give me a fucking break, you seek me out you fucking ass pirate, people dont just pm you stuff about other members for the fuck of it...atleast admit that, you have something for me dont you princess?

DON'T POST SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET UNLESS YOU WANT SOMEONE TO READ IT

you miss the part where i put everything youve tried to use against me on a public forum? guess that constitutes as not really giving a fuck if you knew or not

Let's not forget he is a racist fuck. I can tell that by his av.

shit, im far from racist, i hate people of every color, background, and religion, truth be known i do actually like fried chicken and watermelon

the thing that you dont know is macon is predominantly black, and the housing authorities are filled with 100, yes let me repeat 100% african americans, thats not racist thats the fucking truth, this city if full of lazy, uneducated, gun toting, color loyal, fucksticks who act much like yourself, i am a minority in macon, there are more illegal mexicans and blacks here than any other part of georgia which in itself explains why we were on the list of the top 40 most dangerous cities in america, any correlation to that and the % of the different races that make up the population? gee, i doubt it, but id be racist if i said it was right? fuck you, you know nothing about me, and are a repetitive, unoriginal, bitch.

wait, let me guess what your reply will be..

your fat, your stupid, you lived in a trailer at one point in your life, you have a pos used gto, i am the almighty, i have everything known to man including a massive array of dildos for my own personal use....get outta here with that shit, get something new, or shut the fuck up little man

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 09:39 AM
oh noes...you have more repz than me son!!! i am not worthy!!! :bowdown: you make me laugh man...so let me get this right. you are some sort of czar of the car forums? you have little worker bees browsing all the local ricer forums and sending you little tid-bits of info to your master poster cubicle at work? then after you build your case about a forum member you pounce on the unsuspecting subject..sinking your e-teeth in deep releasing the very venom that reduces grown pirates to shriveled up pansies. you, sir, are a true bad ass in every sense of the word. im talking about the kind of bad ass that only exists in chuck norris's dreams....you know the type, hairy eyeballs, walks around with a throbbing boner all the time, ripping nipples of total strangers, and front kicking *****'s in the sternum. i can only hope that one day i will be half of what you are today. i envy you. i dont know what i would do without your words of wisdom. i am so greatfull that i can post in the same thread as you.

after your prompt reply may i have permission to post again sir?
You confuse my meaning regarding reps. I could care less about them, but the comments people leave me when they rep me are usually good and state that they enjoy my posts. Being a man of the people, I have little problem giving them what they want.

Nice attempt there with the whole 'worker bee' thing. Way off course, but wrong nonetheless. The kicker is this, I know a few people here and we talk. I may mention how a certain member is a hemmorhoid to society and my friends will share some info about them. They have been on the site a long time and usually know a thing or two between the lot of 'em. Hardly the 'worker bee' mentality. Worker bee mentality is you flying away from the mr.org nest to come here to fight. I guess mr.org let off the right phermones to get you into battle mode and you flew right over as fast as you could. "Arg nobody talks about my queen like that" and I am in fact calling him a queen, as in homo.

I'm sure you've touched your partner mr.org's heart with your 3 post matlock defense. Maybe he'll let you use the rubber fist later tonight.

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 10:06 AM
originality at its best...

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm not going to go off and back up Fred on too much, but I will say that this whole section of your reply is wrong. I, too, think you're racist. But opinions and thoughts are two-sided. Facts aren't. I have the facts to back up my next response to your "wrong" information.

the thing that you dont know is macon is predominantly black,

Facts, courtesy of the latest census taken from the city of Macon show that Macon is 59.2% white, 37.5% black, 2.1% Hispanic and 1.1% Asian. White people more than make up half the population.

and the housing authorities are filled with 100, yes let me repeat 100% african americans, thats not racist thats the fucking truth,

I couldn't find the actual facts on this, but I can guarantee you 100% that what you think is the truth is NOT.

i am a minority in macon,

If you're white, no you're not a minority.

there are more illegal mexicans and blacks here than any other part of georgia which in itself explains why we were on the list of the top 40 most dangerous cities in america,

Again, I'm going to have to disagree with this information. Hail, I couldn't even find a website that listed the Top 40 let alone see Macon in it. Also, knowing from above that the population of Hispanics is 2% of the Macon people, I can't really see that making Macon the top habitat for illegal Mexicans in the state. And as far as blacks being illegally here? Really? Later, QD.

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 10:10 AM
why dont you answer me you fucking cum guzzling bitch, i don't owe you shit, if you really want to know where i attended college why not send your minions to find out for you since you're the almighty? im just confused at the fact that people would send you stuff out of the blue about me without you asking or even wanting to know, just one day BAM a pm pops up...i have info about a average person in macon....give me a fucking break, you seek me out you fucking ass pirate, people dont just pm you stuff about other members for the fuck of it...atleast admit that, you have something for me dont you princess?

you miss the part where i put everything youve tried to use against me on a public forum? guess that constitutes as not really giving a fuck if you knew or not

shit, im far from racist, i hate people of every color, background, and religion, truth be known i do actually like fried chicken and watermelon

the thing that you dont know is macon is predominantly black, and the housing authorities are filled with 100, yes let me repeat 100% african americans, thats not racist thats the fucking truth, this city if full of lazy, uneducated, gun toting, color loyal, fucksticks who act much like yourself, i am a minority in macon, there are more illegal mexicans and blacks here than any other part of georgia which in itself explains why we were on the list of the top 40 most dangerous cities in america, any correlation to that and the % of the different races that make up the population? gee, i doubt it, but id be racist if i said it was right? fuck you, you know nothing about me, and are a repetitive, unoriginal, bitch.

your fat, your stupid, you lived in a trailer at one point in your life, you have a pos used gto, i am the almighty, i have everything known to man including a massive array of dildos for my own personal use....get outta here with that shit, get something new, or shut the fuck up little man
Ahahahaha the increase in curse words lets me know you're getting angry. Hahaha as borat would say 'vary naice.'

Here is how it goes lupus dick. I busted your ass pretty bad a while back when you whined how wrong this site was for using banners.(yet you still come here and post)
Shortly after I get a PM or two saying how they liked seeing you get owned bc your a cocksucker. Even some reps said the same thing. Naturally I replied that you are in fact an blatent cocksucker. After which I was given said info. Where they got it, I don't know and don't care. Apparently some of it was wrong, but enough was right that you're now losing control and going on a curse streak. Better keep calm fatty before you keel over with a stroke.

I bet you went to tech school and that's why you won't admit it. Once I told you the truth, that a 'degree' from a tech school is a joke, your entire wall crumbled. When did they teach dish install 101 anyway? I'm sure you have the fruit of your labors framed and hanging on the sturdy walls of your modular home for all to see. You were like the dhali lama of the trailer park. "Ask ole fatty, he got him a degree for all tarnation!"

You obviously did post your shit in public, how else would people know. I doubt there are many members with ESP here. As I said though, as worked up as you've gotten, looks like most of the info is correct.

So let me get this straight. You hate where you live, bitch and moan about it, but you still live there. If it's so bad, slap the wheels on your house and tow it somewhere else. Simple solution to a simple problem retard. No wait, you'd rather stay and gripe nonstop. Talk about ignorant. I especially like how you've labeled every black person as a criminal more or less. Jealous because they have better cars than you? Their dubs probably cost as much as your modular home.

I'm just amazed that you find the time to even post with your crazy busy dish installations and moderating that huge site of yours.

Yes my retorts carry a common line, but it's simply me re-emphasizing the fact that you're lowclass trash who thinks he knows everything. This reveals the root cause of post #1. You think you know everything, but unless it's "how to secure a block of government cheese" then I doubt you know shit. You do throw a facade up totry to look smart but when someone questions your supreme intelligence, you insult them. Let me share a tip with you mr degree holder: at least use decent grammar when you try to look smart. Granted we all make typo's, but not know the difference between 'your' and "you're" is just pathetic. Maybe you were just so mad you couldn't see straight. Lmao

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 10:16 AM
originality at its best...
I've learned that when a person tries to rest on this argument, it's a sign they are just too dumbfounded on what to say back. It's a weak crutch, but what crutch wouldn't be weak under your gigantic weight? They could use a piece of a petrified redwood and the shit would still creak like the titanic as it was sinking.

"B"
07-08-2007, 10:18 AM
WTF is going on here?

BTLFED notes anyone?

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 10:19 AM
I'm not going to go off and back up Fred on too much, but I will say that this whole section of your reply is wrong. I, too, think you're racist. But opinions and thoughts are two-sided. Facts aren't. I have the facts to back up my next response to your "wrong" information.

Facts, courtesy of the latest census taken from the city of Macon show that Macon is 59.2% white, 37.5% black, 2.1% Hispanic and 1.1% Asian. White people more than make up half the population.

I couldn't find the actual facts on this, but I can guarantee you 100% that what you think is the truth is NOT.

Again, I'm going to have to disagree with this information. Hail, I couldn't even find a website that listed the Top 40 let alone see Macon in it. Also, knowing from above that the population of Hispanics is 2% of the Macon people, I can't really see that making Macon the top habitat for illegal Mexicans in the state. And as far as blacks being illegally here? Really? Later, QD.

the city of macon is not predominantly black, the surrounding areas that make up macon are predominantly black, i do know for a fact that the housing authority is 100% black, or atleast was 3 years ago, probably still the same, or very close to it, i contracted cctv/fire alarm work with a local company for the city of macon, which included all of their offices, housing units, and daycares, ive been inside every single dwelling the city has in every single community in macon....the city spends more money on housing lazy people than it does anything else from what i understand

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 10:21 AM

It seems that I must fall back on some mis-info that I have provided. The census I looked at wasn't an up to date one. Blacks do have the majority in Macon. But the Hispanic crowd's percentage went down a full 1%. Thus making my comment about you being in the minority wrong, but even more enforcing that illegal Hispanic people do not all call Macon home. Later, QD.

"B"
07-08-2007, 10:23 AM
i do know for a fact that the housing authority is 100% black, or atleast was 3 years ago, probably still the same, or very close to it,

Really?:thinking:

Julio
07-08-2007, 10:24 AM
young jeezy is from macon

"B"
07-08-2007, 10:24 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Julio again.

:lmfao:

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 10:26 AM
i contracted cctv/fire alarm work with a local company for the city of macon, which included all of their offices, housing units, and daycares, ive been inside every single dwelling the city has in every single community in macon....the city spends more money on housing lazy people than it does anything else from what i understand

Honestly, I can't go by your contract at your employer. Facts are what tells me all. I have stated that I was wrong, without being shown, because I found actual, newer facts, but without facts backing up your claim of housing races, I can't believe it. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 10:26 AM

Thus making Macon a stand up city in my book. Later, QD.

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 10:28 AM
the city of macon is not predominantly black, the surrounding areas that make up macon are predominantly black, i do know for a fact that the housing authority is 100% black, or atleast was 3 years ago, probably still the same, or very close to it, i contracted cctv/fire alarm work with a local company for the city of macon, which included all of their offices, housing units, and daycares, ive been inside every single dwelling the city has in every single community in macon....the city spends more money on housing lazy people than it does anything else from what i understand
100% huh. So there is not 1 white, latino, or asian family in the whole project. I find that hard to believe.
As for crime being bad. Do you know there aren't many really big cities in ga, so making the top 10 isn't a feat in itself. Have you seen the crime stats for Atl? You're just spouting off more opinion than fact. Your opinion is you hate blacks racist.

What I don't find hard to believe is you've apparently been through more jobs than charlie sheen has women. Have you ever held a job for more than a year loser?

This all begs my favorite question, if you hate it so much, move. You're banking like trump so buy a big house somewhere else.

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Ahahahaha the increase in curse words lets me know you're getting angry. Hahaha as borat would say 'vary naice.'

Here is how it goes lupus dick. I busted your ass pretty bad a while back when you whined how wrong this site was for using banners.(yet you still come here and post)
Shortly after I get a PM or two saying how they liked seeing you get owned bc your a cocksucker. Even some reps said the same thing. Naturally I replied that you are in fact an blatent cocksucker. After which I was given said info. Where they got it, I don't know and don't care. Apparently some of it was wrong, but enough was right that you're now losing control and going on a curse streak. Better keep calm fatty before you keel over with a stroke.

I bet you went to tech school and that's why you won't admit it. Once I told you the truth, that a 'degree' from a tech school is a joke, your entire wall crumbled. When did they teach dish install 101 anyway? I'm sure you have the fruit of your labors framed and hanging on the sturdy walls of your modular home for all to see. You were like the dhali lama of the trailer park. "Ask ole fatty, he got him a degree for all tarnation!"

You obviously did post your shit in public, how else would people know. I doubt there are many members with ESP here. As I said though, as worked up as you've gotten, looks like most of the info is correct.

So let me get this straight. You hate where you live, bitch and moan about it, but you still live there. If it's so bad, slap the wheels on your house and tow it somewhere else. Simple solution to a simple problem retard. No wait, you'd rather stay and gripe nonstop. Talk about ignorant. I especially like how you've labeled every black person as a criminal more or less. Jealous because they have better cars than you? Their dubs probably cost as much as your modular home.

I'm just amazed that you find the time to even post with your crazy busy dish installations and moderating that huge site of yours.

Yes my retorts carry a common line, but it's simply me re-emphasizing the fact that you're lowclass trash who thinks he knows everything. This reveals the root cause of post #1. You think you know everything, but unless it's "how to secure a block of government cheese" then I doubt you know shit. You do throw a facade up totry to look smart but when someone questions your supreme intelligence, you insult them. Let me share a tip with you mr degree holder: at least use decent grammar when you try to look smart. Granted we all make typo's, but not know the difference between 'your' and "you're" is just pathetic. Maybe you were just so mad you couldn't see straight. Lmao

ehhh...i dont think i know everything, and if you can back that up id be glad to listen, but you cant and you wont, if some typos are all you can come up with that tells you i must be an idiot then i expect you to jump on the majority as well, your retorts carry a common line b/c thats all you have, you cant come up with anything different, and at this point youre just beating a dead horse trying to get laughs, it was funny the first time (hell, even i had to laugh at some of it even if it was about me), sort of still funny the second time, but 3-10 are losing steam, i dont get pissed off about people on the internet, b/c its just that, the internet, i probably wouldnt get pissed off if you were to say these things to my face, im a laid back person, and it takes a lot to get me going, youve hardly begun to scratch my nuts at getting me pissed off...keep trying though, maybe hell will freeze over for you.

lets make a deal, for every thing you show off thats so fucking great about your life ill answer a question for you, how my inlaws got their money, where my degree is from and what its for, how big my dick is, how many hairs are on my balls, you know the shit you really want to know.

BB6dohcvtec
07-08-2007, 10:41 AM
It seems that I must fall back on some mis-info that I have provided. The census I looked at wasn't an up to date one. Blacks do have the majority in Macon. But the Hispanic crowd's percentage went down a full 1%. Thus making my comment about you being in the minority wrong, but even more enforcing that illegal Hispanic people do not all call Macon home. Later, QD.

The consensus doesn't count illegals in the official stats do they?

BB6dohcvtec
07-08-2007, 10:42 AM

I too think you are a racist

GSRteg®
07-08-2007, 10:43 AM
lol

BB6dohcvtec
07-08-2007, 10:45 AM

it might not b 100% but its up there in the 90's......

WTF?
07-08-2007, 10:51 AM
:lmao: :smileowne :lmao: :smileowne :lmao: :smileowne :lmao: :smileowne :lmao: :smileowne :lmao: :smileowne :yourock:

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 10:51 AM
As for crime being bad. Do you know there aren't many really big cities in ga, so making the top 10 isn't a feat in itself.

read, idiot, i said top 40 most dangerous cities in america, nowhere do you see top 10 in GA.

as for the % of blacks in the housing authority i can only tell you what ive heard, i worked very close with some of the higher ups in the MHA for over 3 years, ive been in and out of every MHA community and have seen it with my own eyes...3 years ago id be willing to bet a substantial amount of money that 99-100% of the MHA population was black, id be willing to bet its close to that today, minus the occasional white girl with a black guy, or weirdly enough vice versa

you can feel free to believe im racist if you want, doesnt make a shit to me, but ill be the first to admit there are hard working blacks in macon, there are hard working latinos, asian families, etc in macon, but the fact remains that if a white person says something out of the way about any other race were automatically deemed racist, but let another race say something out of the way about whites and it becomes funny, ive accepted that, its the politically correct, i dont want to piss minorities off nation that we live in, doesnt mean i cant have my opinions, ive worked with black guys who could and have outwork me anyday, same w/ mexicans, as im sure any other race, im not the "skin head, hitler loving, jew hating, coon killing white male beast that rapes young black girls" that you want to try to make me out for....

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 10:53 AM
I too think you are a racist

i admit, part of that was racist, not that its a excuse, but who here hasn't had a racist thought? im sure fred hasnt, he's perfect.

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 11:00 AM
it might not b 100% but its up there in the 90's......

Maybe, just maybe. But the mr.org claims that he knows it's 100%.

The consensus doesn't count illegals in the official stats do they?

You're right. But using your same comment, apply that to other cities in Georgia. Atlanta. Marietta. Gainesville. Macon ranks 3rd to last in a list of 14 Georgia cities. Now using your comment, remember that is only the population that is accounted for. Atlanta boasts over 400,000+ people of Hispanic descent. Damn. How many more do you think are NOT accounted for? So this still negates mr.org's claim that Macon ranks highest in state of illegal immigrants.

I'm still curious as to the whereabouts of said illegal black people are. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 11:01 AM
i admit, part of that was racist, not that its a excuse, but who here hasn't had a racist thought? im sure fred hasnt, he's perfect.

It just always seems you always have a racist thought. Later, QD.

"B"
07-08-2007, 11:04 AM
I wonder who win this pissing contest?

BB6dohcvtec
07-08-2007, 11:15 AM
It just always seems you always have a racist thought. Later, QD.

+1

BB6dohcvtec
07-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Maybe, just maybe. But the mr.org claims that he knows it's 100%.

You're right. But using your same comment, apply that to other cities in Georgia. Atlanta. Marietta. Gainesville. Macon ranks 3rd to last in a list of 14 Georgia cities. Now using your comment, remember that is only the population that is accounted for. Atlanta boasts over 400,000+ people of Hispanic descent. Damn. How many more do you think are NOT accounted for? So this still negates mr.org's claim that Macon ranks highest in state of illegal immigrants.

I'm still curious as to the whereabouts of said illegal black people are. Later, QD.

that is true

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 11:19 AM
that is true

Lolol. Not tooting my own victorious horn, but I got to thinking. Macon's Hispanic population is around 3,600. Gainesville has 41,000+. Gainesville's illegal population probably outnumbers Macon's legal numbers. Lolol. Later, QD.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Worker bee mentality is you flying away from the mr.org nest to come here to fight. I guess mr.org let off the right phermones to get you into battle mode and you flew right over as fast as you could. "Arg nobody talks about my queen like that" and I am in fact calling him a queen, as in homo.

I'm sure you've touched your partner mr.org's heart with your 3 post matlock defense. Maybe he'll let you use the rubber fist later tonight.

thats exactly what happened....infact all of my 700+posts are from me coming over here to defend ppl from mr.org. i dont really care what you think about him. i got in on this thread becuase i wanted to see who this "faggot" was and it happened to be someone i know.

i certaintly hope i touched his heart with my posts. i try to take the interwebz as seriously as you do...but i still have some catching up to do. i have been trying to make a lifestyle out of IA but i just cant seem to get the hang of it. but as i have been looking into how you do it i see i am gonna have to spend more time in the whoreslounge calling out ppl and making pointless threads. maybe i can get all the backing on IA that you have and one day i will be worshipped as a fellow forum god.......or i can carry on with my normal life and not waste so much time on lame ass forums trying to be a bad ass.

thanks for the laughs mr. sanford. they are appreciated and i will always remember you infinite e-wisdom

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 12:00 PM
one day i will be worshipped as a fellow forum god....

I'm sorry, but that won't happen. Later, QD.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 12:03 PM
But you're not a TRUE supporter. And I have the proof to back that up. Lolol. Later, QD.

i will admit that we dont have a large following over at mr.org nor do we claim to have a large following. the paid members section was created to generate some sort of funds to pay the dues on the site...we didnt need much and didnt get much. the reason is says "never" in your screen shot is due to the fact that you are not a paid member. you cant see that anyone posts there with out being a paid member. it has been dead for over a month but it has posts and threads in it. and yes i support mr.org...not becuase i think its the best site on earth but becuase i know the ppl on the site. i can and have gotten help from them. they are local ppl. i support it for the same reasons you all support IA...you all know each other and most of you are local to each other. anytime you have a forum for an area that is not nearly as populated as atlanta you are not gonna have huge traffic. so i dont see why mr.orgs traffic has anything to do with this thread.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm sorry, but that won't happen. Later, QD.

no doubt, especially with guys like fred sanford roaming the internetz

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 12:12 PM
so i dont see why mr.orgs traffic has anything to do with this thread.

It doesn't. I just put it there. You and mr.org admit that the site has slow as hail traffic flow yet he is still soliciting money to run the site from members. IA costs more money a month than mr.org does a year(probably) yet Julio has always stood by the "no member will ever pay" credo. I just never got that. Later, QD.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 12:36 PM
It doesn't. I just put it there. You and mr.org admit that the site has slow as hail traffic flow yet he is still soliciting money to run the site from members. IA costs more money a month than mr.org does a year(probably) yet Julio has always stood by the "no member will ever pay" credo. I just never got that. Later, QD.

both of the ppl that run the site put up the paid members forum and put it out there for us as an option. they did not directly ask for money but if you wanted to make a donation then they were gonna accept it. they even gave paid members stickers and such. this all started 2 years ago and i highly doubt anyone has paid anything since a month or so after it started.

thats great that julio does not charge ppl....but in all reality niether do jeremy or josh..anyone can join and it cost nothing. if you pay for anything its strictly voluntary. i like how ppl like to tell us that IA cost more money or has more traffic, members, mods..whatever the case is...we know this. you have more ppl active on any given day than we have active members period. its no secret. anyone that can look at a computer screen can see that. so i still dont see why its so relevent here.

this thread is about some guy that has some sort of insecurity and wants to out his feelings on the web in an attempt to get some sort of drama going...which is def working... and of course all the sheep are jumping on in full force. yes, i am here to a certaint extent defending josh and mr.org (the site) and if i made some sort of attack on anyone of you guys that regular this site and post 11tybillion times a day you would do the same thing.

keep all the posts coming....im enjoying seeing the e-arguement and seeing how ppl get so worked up.

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 12:43 PM
thats great that julio does not charge ppl....but in all reality niether do jeremy or josh..

Why have the option? IA doesn't have that option.

so i still dont see why its so relevent here.

I answered that question above. Reread my above post in case you perused over it.

.. and of course all the sheep are jumping on in full force.

I'm far from sheep. I'm one of the original members of this site. Therefore, I follow no one. I made a couple of comments here and there. And, just in case you decided to skip over some more "relevant" posts of mine like you have already done, I even stated I wasn't backing up Fred. I was contradicting mr.org's comments.

keep all the posts coming....im enjoying seeing the e-arguement and seeing how ppl get so worked up.

It seems you, as well ,as mr.org are the ones getting worked up. I had no problem with you. But now you seem to want to make it a problem. Bad move on your part. Later, QD.

StupidBikerBoy
07-08-2007, 12:51 PM

But IA obviously makes some money off of adverisements....

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 12:55 PM

you would have to ask josh or jeremy..i dont have the answer to that question

I'm far from sheep. I'm one of the original members of this site. Therefore, I follow no one. I made a couple of comments here and there. And, just in case you decided to skip over some more "relevant" posts of mine like you have already done, I even stated I wasn't backing up Fred. I was contradicting mr.org's comments.

i was not referreing to you but rather IA members in general. they will defend IA and its members just as i would do the same for MR. you always defend your own..thats just human nature.

It seems you, as well ,as mr.org are the ones getting worked up. I had no problem with you. But now you seem to want to make it a problem. Bad move on your part. Later, QD.

i am far from worked up. i am, however, enjoying a great debate. you will know when im worked up becuase the posts will be filled with words like fuck, shit, fag, asshole, dickhead, you get the idea...i resort to name calling and such and act pretty childish...much like fred sanford has done for most of this thread.

i still have no prob with you and really dont care if you have the same feelings towards me. if you dont like me....you dont like me. i have never met you nor will i ever meet you so it makes no difference to me. i dont see how its a bad move on my part...you gonna make my penis smaller? gonna call my employer and get me fired? becuase unless being cool with you makes my penis bigger or gets me a promotion resulting in more annual income i dont see why i should care about you liking me or not.

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 12:55 PM
But IA obviously makes some money off of adverisements....

You'd be surprised at how much Paul and Julio still put into IA's bill each month. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 12:57 PM
becuase unless being cool with you makes my penis bigger or gets me a promotion resulting in more annual income i dont see why i should care about you liking me or not.

On that note. Be careful. There's a lot you don't know about me. Later, QD.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 12:59 PM
On that note. Be careful. There's a lot you don't know about me. Later, QD.

well then please your powers...being poor with a little penis sucks...and im not even asian

StupidBikerBoy
07-08-2007, 01:00 PM

Been a funny thread, but thats far from true. There are quite a few people with much faster cars on MR. Some of us just dont parade it.

Clark got beat at import showdown by an MR guy, and wasn't both first and second won by macon locals?

As far as comparing IA to MR, what would you expect? Atlanta is much MUCH larger, and many claim atlanta that dont even live there. It should be no surprise.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 01:01 PM
the atlanta area def has more heavy hitters in the drag racing department. but we have some ok stuff..mid ga has a couple cars that hold there own. and the trailer queen comment is not true..the top car on the list is jasons ek its a streetcar 2600lbs and runs low 10's. its insured and registered and is driven on the street....while it may not be the most comfortable ride its still a car that sees street time. infact i was talking to him yesterday and he was talking about running at the next import showdown and this time having his back seat in because ppl made comments about it not being a true street car becuase it was missing its 2.5 lb back seat cusion.

BTLFED
07-08-2007, 01:01 PM
LOL @ this thread becoming an IA VS. MR debate. That isn't even what this thread is supposed to be about. :lmfao:

StupidBikerBoy
07-08-2007, 01:02 PM
You'd be surprised at how much Paul and Julio still put into IA's bill each month. Later, QD.

Oh Im sure. Not to downplay that in any way.

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 01:02 PM
As far as comparing IA to MR, what would you expect? Atlanta is much MUCH larger, and many claim atlanta that dont even live there. It should be no surprise.

You kind of opened yourself up to that one. These same people that aren't living in Atlanta that are on IA could also register to be on MR. They don't live in Macon, but they could still be members. They just chose IA. Lolol. Later, QD>

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 01:03 PM
LOL @ this thread becoming an IA VS. MR debate. That isn't even what this thread is supposed to be about. :lmfao:

Yes it is so shut the fuck up. Later, QD.

BTLFED
07-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Yes it is so shut the fuck up. Later, QD.

:slap: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 01:05 PM
well then please your powers...being poor with a little penis sucks...and im not even asian

Repped. Later, QD.

StupidBikerBoy
07-08-2007, 01:06 PM
You kind of opened yourself up to that one. These same people that aren't living in Atlanta that are on IA could also register to be on MR. They don't live in Macon, but they could still be members. They just chose IA. Lolol. Later, QD>

No arguement there. I use IA more than MR by a long shot, but it is a more local forum for me. I was reffering more along the lines to how Atlanta is largely what GA is known.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 01:06 PM
These same people that aren't living in Atlanta that are on IA could also register to be on MR. They don't live in Macon, but they could still be members. They just chose IA. Lolol. Later, QD>

i cant blame atl ppl for not joining mr.org. if you dont know any of us whats the point. we dont have a ton of parts for sale, we dont have a ton of meets. unless you are very local to macon there is no point in joining mr.org

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 01:10 PM
i cant blame atl ppl for not joining mr.org. if you dont know any of us whats the point. we dont have a ton of parts for sale, we dont have a ton of meets. unless you are very local to macon there is no point in joining mr.org

I understand that. Later, QD.

BB6dohcvtec
07-08-2007, 02:14 PM

I am from macon and I am on IA way more than MR this shouldn't have even came up there no comp. between MR and IA thats a joke within itself. i mean macon is not the small hick town most people from atlanta thinks it is. It really far from it we have hick parts of macon like lizella and muzella(sp) but other than that macon is pretty straight and in about a decade anyway or sooner macon is going to be the outskirts of atlanta anyways so it really doesn't matter. I am a emergency management major and I do correspondence for the local Macon-Bibb EMA and right now we are going over the dangers that could come in the event that a train derails en route from macon to atlanta when they get the station up and moving.

ShooterMcGavin
07-08-2007, 02:19 PM
MD 20/20.
:lmfao: nothing wrong w/some MD 20/20 man, it's innocent, leave it out of this :lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
07-08-2007, 02:20 PM
:lmfao: maybe if you paid him a visit on thanksgiving?

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 02:55 PM
i just want to set some stuff straight, i may have in the past, but i certainly dont now have any hatred/dislike towards julio/IA, i respect that IA has grown immensely and truth be known i probably use both boards equally, if not IA more, MR was never set up to compete with IA, it was a way for the guys who didnt care about the show car side to be able to get together without the arguing that used to go on midgatuners.com when it was up since it was primarily a show car based sight, the donations part was setup about 2 years ago b/c most of us got together and decided on getting a banner made when Paul w/ gadsm basically out of the goodness of his heart put us down as low level sponsors for import showdown, we got about half the cost to have the banner made, i paid the other half and it hangs in my garage and hasnt seen the light of day in atleast a year, im not sure how much MR costs, it was turned over to Jeremy (who i do believe is not a member here, so noone really knows him) way back in the day when we changed from the original .com address to the current .org , i have no interest in the operating costs of MR anymore, i only claim to be a founding member.

i have in fact asked for a name change once in the past and was ignored, although i support MR and all the local guys associated with it i dont want to be seen as someone coming over causing trouble if i make an out of the way post i dont want it to be associated with the other guys from our area

with that said i dont see a IA vs MR thing, like it has been said, thats a joke, IA is very successful and has name recognition, you have to respect that

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 03:47 PM
ehhh...i dont think i know everything, and if you can back that up id be glad to listen, but you cant and you wont, if some typos are all you can come up with that tells you i must be an idiot then i expect you to jump on the majority as well, your retorts carry a common line b/c thats all you have, you cant come up with anything different, and at this point youre just beating a dead horse trying to get laughs, it was funny the first time (hell, even i had to laugh at some of it even if it was about me), sort of still funny the second time, but 3-10 are losing steam, i dont get pissed off about people on the internet, b/c its just that, the internet, i probably wouldnt get pissed off if you were to say these things to my face, im a laid back person, and it takes a lot to get me going, youve hardly begun to scratch my nuts at getting me pissed off...keep trying though, maybe hell will freeze over for you.

lets make a deal, for every thing you show off thats so fucking great about your life ill answer a question for you, how my inlaws got their money, where my degree is from and what its for, how big my dick is, how many hairs are on my balls, you know the shit you really want to know.
What is not original? The key points are still the same..you're a fatass, have a shitty loser job, & have a shit car. Why would any of that change? I keep my key points but articulate them all differently each time. You're the one who is practicing verbatim regurgitation by saying I'm repeating myself, show me your stuff, and you're stalking me.
See here, while the majority may make typos, they aren't trying to brag about a degree from what I expect is some backwoods redneck school that has classes such as how to be your own dad and brother 101. That in mind, their errors are forgiven. You on the other hand have some self proclaimed intelligence that you try to flex by announcing you have a degree.

Trust me, I could say something to piss you off pretty easy but I'm being nice today. If you really want me to say these things let me know.

I could care less about your supposed magic money in-laws. All I know is you lived in a trashy trailer and now a modular home. I did ask where your degree is from so I can laugh, not because I care. Is it even a degree? It's probably a certificate of completion.
I could show what I own that makes my life better than yours, but as I said before, I don't post my stuff because I'm not here to impress. A few members have seen some of my things though and were very impressed. I'm not trying to brag about my education, I have no car in my sig like you had (obviously trying to bag about the pos), and I'm not whining about how hard my life is because I was too fucking stupid to pull out. To boot, I actually live in a house with a solid foundation. It wasn't delivered on a truck in 2 pieces and bolted together by horton homes.
Keep trying to play the "you say the same thing" card, I guess your redneck brain is too engrossed with nascar and milwaukee's best to even change the wording of your argument around.

Also, if your mr board is so great, why are you on ia? Is it because your board sucks dog asshole?

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 04:04 PM
To boot, I actually live in a house with a solid foundation. It wasn't delivered on a truck in 2 pieces and bolted together by horton homes.
Keep trying to play the "you say the same thing" card, I guess your redneck brain is too engrossed with nascar and milwaukee's best to even change the wording of your argument around.

Also, if your mr board is so great, why are you on ia? Is it because your board sucks dog asshole?

i have been in said house and its pretty nice...far from trailer park material. looked like a stick built to me. and go easy on the nascar talk..im a fan! you can have the beast though that shits nasty. and i dont know why he is on this site but i am here to hope to stumble across some deals in the classifieds. other than that i cold care less about the e-thugs on this site.

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 04:12 PM
i am far from worked up. i am, however, enjoying a great debate. you will know when im worked up becuase the posts will be filled with words like fuck, shit, fag, asshole, dickhead, you get the idea...i resort to name calling and such and act pretty childish...much like fred sanford has done for most of this thread.

Nice try, but don't think for a minute I'm anything even close to miffed. I always interject curse words in my posts when describing fat bastards.
Your buddy is the one whose anger is rising. One of his last posts to me was saturated with profanity.
Do a check of my posts, most have curse words in them...that's how I roll.
It is sweet how dedicated you've been to trying to bust my chops in an attempt to draw attention away from the original thread topic. I hope he rewarded you justly with some ass to mouth.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Nice try, but don't think for a minute I'm anything even close to miffed. I always interject curse words in my posts when describing fat bastards.
Your buddy is the one whose anger is rising. One of his last posts to me was saturated with profanity.
Do a check of my posts, most have curse words in them...that's how I roll.
It is sweet how dedicated you've been to trying to bust my chops in an attempt to draw attention away from the original thread topic. I hope he rewarded you justly with some ass to mouth.

you crack me up man..you sure do have alot of homosexual overtones with your messages. you always have some sort of gay reference between me and josh. you got a fantasy you would care to share the rest of us? you seem to have something for us. :gay:

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 04:31 PM
you crack me up man..you sure do have alot of homosexual overtones with your messages. you always have some sort of gay reference between me and josh. you got a fantasy you would care to share the rest of us? you seem to have something for us. :gay:
No, I just recognize that unless you're in a war zone and under fire, a dude running to defend another dude is pretty gay. The fact you've stuck around this long defending him lends me to believe you both swap bodily fluids on a regular basis.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 04:44 PM
No, I just recognize that unless you're in a war zone and under fire, a dude running to defend another dude is pretty gay. The fact you've stuck around this long defending him lends me to believe you both swap bodily fluids on a regular basis.

kinda like a dude stalking a dude and knowing way to much about him?

and if you have read the last few pages you will see that i am defending mr.org the site moreso than josh(mr.org) the user.

you remind me a member we had a while back on mr.org. he went by the name stig of the dump and was very crafty with his posts. you have a very similar style. any relation? he was banned for some stupid reason but the dude was hilarious.

either way man..as pointless and retarded as your posts are you still crack me up. and im comfortable enough with my sexuality to not let your opinion bother me.

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 05:09 PM
kinda like a dude stalking a dude and knowing way to much about him?

and if you have read the last few pages you will see that i am defending mr.org the site moreso than josh(mr.org) the user.

you remind me a member we had a while back on mr.org. he went by the name stig of the dump and was very crafty with his posts. you have a very similar style. any relation? he was banned for some stupid reason but the dude was hilarious.

either way man..as pointless and retarded as your posts are you still crack me up. and im comfortable enough with my sexuality to not let your opinion bother me.
Nice flip. Let's divert the attention from your loving defense to my supposed "stalking." It's like a magician making you look at one hand and doing something with the other.
You started posting here defending mr.org, and that was your key reason in posting. Not to defend the site itself.
No relation this this fellow, but give me his E-mail and I'm sure I can provoke him into joining up here and posting. Call it a skill of mine. Really, if he's as crafty as me, as you claim, it'd be nice to go up against someone of my own caliber.
Your leader mr.org has yet to post anything that is much of a challenge to reply to.

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 05:09 PM
Trust me, I could say something to piss you off pretty easy but I'm being nice today. If you really want me to say these things let me know.

shoot away hero, you dig something else up that i put out on public forums that you think i care that anyone knows about? if you want my life story just let me know, ill lay it out for you

my guess is you're soon going to start taking cheap shots at my family, lets roll then, show me what a real man is made of

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 05:19 PM
You started posting here defending mr.org,

actually i started posting here to let ppl know that i thought your thread was lame. then i suggested you go to his house since you knew so much about him. i would have posted the same thing about anyone else if i felt it was needed.

this is my first post in this whole thread:

to which you replied:

Suck my cock?

i never eluded to the fact that i was from mr.org...i just wanted to comment on your thread yet you decided to make it into whatever it was that you wanted to happen. your the one with some sick fanasy about 2 dudes. im just here debating you.....if you want to call it that. im glad you are able to prove how great you are at e-battling..im sure your employer admires that quality in his workers. btw...i repped you for all the laughs..i know those reps are important to you and your ego

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 05:26 PM
shoot away hero, you dig something else up that i put out on public forums that you think i care that anyone knows about? if you want my life story just let me know, ill lay it out for you

my guess is you're soon going to start taking cheap shots at my family, lets roll then, show me what a real man is made of
Sure I could, and it would piss you off. Don't say it wouldn't. That in mind, don't say I can't piss you off because I'm sure I could if I really tried. I've spared your family any cracks becasue you're the cocksucker, not them.
I'd only hope for the childs sake that your kid doesn't turn out to be a fat fuck loser like you.

quickdodge®
07-08-2007, 05:26 PM
it'd be nice to go up against someone of my own caliber.

Hey, dammit! Later, QD.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 05:27 PM
this thread is running out of gas...has the fit won any races lately?

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Sure I could, and it would piss you off. Don't say it wouldn't. That in mind, don't say I can't piss you off because I'm sure I could if I really tried. I've spared your family any cracks becasue you're the cocksucker, not them.
I'd only hope for the childs sake that your kid doesn't turn out to be a fat fuck loser like you.

never said you couldnt, i said you hadnt begun to scratch the surface, like i said im a laid back guy, i have a sense of humor, most of this shit is funny as hell

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 05:36 PM
never said you couldnt, i said you hadnt begun to scratch the surface, like i said im a laid back guy, i have a sense of humor, most of this shit is funny as hell

i find all of it to be humerous

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 05:44 PM
actually i started posting here to let ppl know that i thought your thread was lame. then i suggested you go to his house since you knew so much about him. i would have posted the same thing about anyone else if i felt it was needed.

this is my first post in this whole thread:

to which you replied:

i never eluded to the fact that i was from mr.org...i just wanted to comment on your thread yet you decided to make it into whatever it was that you wanted to happen. your the one with some sick fanasy about 2 dudes. im just here debating you.....if you want to call it that. im glad you are able to prove how great you are at e-battling..im sure your employer admires that quality in his workers. btw...i repped you for all the laughs..i know those reps are important to you and your ego
C'mon, just admit it and stop the denial.
A) this thread is about fatty
B) you came in saying the thread is gay
C) you're saying my attack on him is stupid
D) = you're defending him in a nushell

Quite frankly I have no fantasy about two dudes, but I have no problem calling them like I see them. I still stand by my statement that a dude coming to another dudes defense is pretty damn gay.

And no, reps are nothing important to me. For a while I had all red reps and didn't care at all. I only read what people say when they leave reps, sometimes it's quite a laugh.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 05:50 PM
C'mon, just admit it and stop the denial.
A) this thread is about fatty
B) you came in saying the thread is gay
C) you're saying my attack on him is stupid
D) = you're defending him in a nushell

Quite frankly I have no fantasy about two dudes, but I have no problem calling them like I see them. I still stand by my statement that a dude coming to another dudes defense is pretty damn gay.

And no, reps are nothing important to me. For a while I had all red reps and didn't care at all. I only read what people say when they leave reps, sometimes it's quite a laugh.

a) true
b) true it is
c) true no matter who it is about
d) false..i defend no one in a nushell :lmfao:

so all you can come with is gay jokes??? thats some ground breaking shit guy

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Hey, dammit! Later, QD.
My bad. Yet another person of my caliber. How's that.

Seriously, they should invite him over.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 06:32 PM
My bad. Yet another person of my caliber. How's that.

Seriously, they should invite him over.

if i knew how to get in touch with him i would but the only person i know him through is no longer his freind. so i guess we will have to do without

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 06:36 PM
if i knew how to get in touch with him i would but the only person i know him through is no longer his freind. so i guess we will have to do without

his info has been deleted off of the admin controls stuff, along w/ the other people that were banned, not sure why, but it would be like creating a black hole to get them 2 together, but man that shit would be funny

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 06:41 PM
a) true
b) true it is
c) true no matter who it is about
d) false..i defend no one in a nushell :lmfao:

so all you can come with is gay jokes??? thats some ground breaking shit guy
Really, it is groundbreaking when I back it up with why I think you're both gay. It's not I said you two are gay. I said you're gay because you came a running to defend him. You've been in his house. Those two factoids alone allow me all the gay cracks I want.
I gave a statement and a reason to back it up.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Really, it is groundbreaking when I back it up with why I think you're both gay. It's not I said you two are gay. I said you're gay because you came a running to defend him. You've been in his house. Those two factoids alone allow me all the gay cracks I want.
I gave a statement and a reason to back it up.

man you really do need someone else to feed off of..your running out of gas quick. that reply was no where near as whitty as previous posts. can you try again?

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 06:44 PM
his info has been deleted off of the admin controls stuff, along w/ the other people that were banned, not sure why, but it would be like creating a black hole to get them 2 together, but man that shit would be funny

this site would be better that ot.com with Will and this guy got together bustin of folks

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Figure something out. I'm always up for a new challenge.

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Figure something out. I'm always up for a new challenge.

ill talk to jeremy later tonight, see if he has a backup or something with the info on it

Fred Sanford
07-08-2007, 09:44 PM
man you really do need someone else to feed off of..your running out of gas quick. that reply was no where near as whitty as previous posts. can you try again?
No, I need a new piece of information to work off of. I think I've done well to stretch 4 or 5 pieces of info into 10 pages. A gallon of gas will only get car so far. Do you think you could work that material as long as I have? Nope...thanks, drive thru.

japan4racing
07-08-2007, 09:56 PM
No, I need a new piece of information to work off of. I think I've done well to stretch 4 or 5 pieces of info into 10 pages. A gallon of gas will only get car so far. Do you think you could work that material as long as I have? Nope...thanks, drive thru.

well its not like you single handedly made 10 pages...you had others involved such as me and my "boyfreind" but you did create some laughable material..were you here in the corey blade days? just the mention of that guys name could create 10 pages in no time