PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with PHARM TEG's sig?

Julio
07-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Why are so many people upset ? Just curious.

This is what his signature displays?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/korean_teg/a490.gif

Are some over reacting ? Or making a big deal about religion belief's?

Brett
07-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Well as many Jesus jokes as I post with obscene Jesus pics, I dont care, But I think there are some who might take it a bit more personal with that pic, I dunno.....

soul
07-09-2005, 05:59 PM
I dont give a fuck, makes me chuckle just like the jesus pictures

kilpatty43
07-09-2005, 06:02 PM
omg i saw that shirt on tshirthell.com and laughed my ass off...anyone who takes offense to that needs to lighten the fuck up

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2005, 06:31 PM
I don't care much for religions, and, as most of you know, I have just as good a sense of humor as the next guy, and I lolol @ lots of religious jokes, but I just think it was a bit too much. I also don't think this dude is doing it for the comical value. I think he is doing it to make folks mad. That is where it is wrong. Later, QD.

Julio
07-09-2005, 06:31 PM

A.P. Photography
07-09-2005, 07:23 PM
I don't care much for religions, and, as most of you know, I have just as good a sense of humor as the next guy, and I lolol @ lots of religious jokes, but I just think it was a bit too much. .
This is one time I will disagree with you QD. This is no different than the gif of the little boy giving Jesus head. How is ones that go above and beyond making fun of Jesus ok but something like this is too much.

drupason
07-09-2005, 07:29 PM
This is one time I will disagree with you QD. This is no different than the gif of the little boy giving Jesus head. How is ones that go above and beyond making fun of Jesus ok but something like this is too much.
i agree..i dont care for that jesus pic with that little boy too much..but if that can be put up on here with out people bitchin than this sure as hell can too!

collins
07-09-2005, 07:42 PM
agreed. stfu people. you can make fun of jesus and stuff, but cant say shit about anything else? c'mon people, get real.

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2005, 07:55 PM
This is no different than the gif of the little boy giving Jesus head.

I've never seen that one before. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2005, 07:56 PM
agreed. stfu people. you can make fun of jesus and stuff, but cant say shit about anything else? c'mon people, get real.

Why don't you stfu and get real. Some people do get offended at this stuff. I'm not, but in the context this dude is portrasying it, it isn't funny. Later, QD.

Speedm0(\)key
07-09-2005, 08:03 PM
religion is man made so fuck it.. if you want to be weak and listen and have faith in a pretty story be my fucking guest.. but dont cry or whine over shit.. its a free world

i beleive in a higher power.. but i beleive we as humans cant even begin to understand it.. we should not label it catagorize it name it.. whatever.

A.P. Photography
07-09-2005, 08:04 PM
I've never seen that one before. Later, QD.
This is the link to one place that pic has showed up.
Click Here (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=12449)

collins
07-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Why don't you stfu and get real. Some people do get offended at this stuff. I'm not, but in the context this dude is portrasying it, it isn't funny. Later, QD.

oh i know people get offended at this crap! all i'm saying is that dont be like, oh! ha ha! thats funny! when one is bashed, then when the one you might follow gets flamed dont get all huffy. that is all.

Marta Mike
07-09-2005, 08:40 PM
I myself am fairly religious and like some others here am not a big fan of the jesus pic. But i have nothing to say about it bc i know some people are not religious i have my beliefs and they are my beliefs, im not gonna bitch about some pic bc you dont agree with how i feel, just doesnt make sense. Like someone b4 said its a free world. If i feel that strongly bout then i should leave the forums. As far going to far, i dont think that is fair. You can make fun of jesus but you cant make fun other religions? Religion is religion.

Brett
07-09-2005, 08:49 PM

Yeah that one is a good one, I have posted that a few times, But Paul was the first :D

DreamerTheresa
07-09-2005, 08:53 PM
How about...

Instead of being a whiney pussy..... you just turn off signatures if you're so freaking offended?

Darling Nikki
07-09-2005, 09:12 PM
lol, this is fucking stupid.

SL65AMG
07-09-2005, 09:45 PM
if they dont like it.... fuck em.... then they dont have to look at it.... they just wanna bitch cuz they have the right to....

kilpatty43
07-09-2005, 10:26 PM
i think its funny how religious people have no problem mocking and making fun of other religions but when it comes to someone making fun of or mocking their religion thats completely different

RISKYB
07-10-2005, 12:30 AM
if someone was in your face constantly flamming you to no end then thats one thing but its just a sig why stress it,

5thgcelica
07-10-2005, 12:42 AM
i think its funny how religious people have no problem mocking and making fun of other religions but when it comes to someone making fun of or mocking their religion thats completely different

word.

im not fond of the jesus whatever stuff..but...i mean. hey. if thats thier deal then. alright i guess. i dont like it. but..its on the internet..i scroll past it and ignore it.

Deaf Pimp
07-10-2005, 02:15 AM
Seriously people, grow up already. If you do not like something, why don't you just pack your happy bags and move to Iraq where there is no freedom (well, it was like that at one time). You will quickly, and surely appreciate living in the U.S. with freedom of speech.

If you do not like it, just click on the X in your browser window, shut your fuckin mouth, and move on with life. I'm telling you, if everyone did that life would be so relaxing.

Bajjani
07-10-2005, 04:39 AM
Okay..this is my opinion...you guys keep sayin stop flaming people for enjoying their rights of freedom of speech...but when someone does somethin that offends you whether its said or done I'd be willing to bet you'd flame them to. How bout this. Don't do shit that could very easily offend people. I am a catholic and I find his picture offensive. I'd much rather have someone make fun of my religion knowing I'll just have no respect for them than have someone make fun of a religion people would get defensive about. So instead of being a fuckin ethug who fuckin likes sayin the fuckin word fuck...STFU and if it offends someone be FUCKING nice enough and respectful enough to FUCKING TAKE IT FUCKING OUT OFF YOUR SIGNATURE...You wanna tell people to stop flaming? Try giving them a reason to have an ounce of respect for you

RandomGuy
07-10-2005, 04:58 AM
Okay..this is my opinion...you guys keep sayin stop flaming people for enjoying their rights of freedom of speech...but when someone does somethin that offends you whether its said or done I'd be willing to bet you'd flame them to. How bout this. Don't do shit that could very easily offend people. I am a catholic and I find his picture offensive. I'd much rather have someone make fun of my religion knowing I'll just have no respect for them than have someone make fun of a religion people would get defensive about. So instead of being a fuckin ethug who fuckin likes sayin the fuckin word fuck...STFU and if it offends someone be FUCKING nice enough and respectful enough to FUCKING TAKE IT FUCKING OFF YOUR SIGNATURE...You wanna tell people to stop flaming? Try giving them a reason to have an ounce of respect for you

And about the offensive-ness factor. That pic is fuckin super-offensive, not a bit funny also. How can you compare it to the Jesus pictures. Those pictures are made to mock light-heartedly and stand for other shit(such as the giving head picture, it has NOTHING to do with Jesus and what he stands for... its just silly) ... Never in one of those pics is like a pic of Jesus hanging on a tree bleeding or something of that nature. This picture is offensive to Islam and everything it stands for. It is a direct attack to it. I dont care enough to turn my sigs off, but why should a motherfucker like that be able to post shit up like that. If anyone likes offensive jokes, its me, but this is not a joke, its downright fuckin racism... and offensive.

quickdodgeŽ
07-10-2005, 09:20 AM
^^^ Later, QD.

Bajjani
07-10-2005, 09:45 AM
And about the offensive-ness factor. That pic is fuckin super-offensive, not a bit funny also. How can you compare it to the Jesus pictures. Those pictures are made to mock light-heartedly and stand for other shit(such as the giving head picture, it has NOTHING to do with Jesus and what he stands for... its just silly) ... Never in one of those pics is like a pic of Jesus hanging on a tree bleeding or something of that nature. This picture is offensive to Islam and everything it stands for. It is a direct attack to it. I dont care enough to turn my sigs off, but why should a motherfucker like that be able to post shit up like that. If anyone likes offensive jokes, its me, but this is not a joke, its downright fuckin racism... and offensive.

I hope you were agreeing with me? Yea I was saying take it out not turn off sigs...

Julio
07-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Bajani, you have a girl banging her head against a faucet on your avatar, wouldnt that offend human kind?

Randomguy has a picture of a fat asian kid on his picture, wouldnt that offend fat people?

I have a picture of bush dancing in his boxers, wouldnt that offend BUSH groupies ?

I'm just a bit confused while it would offend anyone when Crazy Shit is posted on here on a daily basis or Im sure they are weird signatures everywhere on here.

RandomGuy
07-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Bajani, you have a girl banging her head against a faucet on your avatar, wouldnt that offend human kind?

Randomguy has a picture of a fat asian kid on his picture, wouldnt that offend fat people?

I have a picture of bush dancing in his boxers, wouldnt that offend BUSH groupies ?

I'm just a bit confused while it would offend anyone when Crazy Shit is posted on here on a daily basis or Im sure they are weird signatures everywhere on here.
dude u know why it is offending people. It is freaking overboard. Yeah, some shit is offensive and funny... etc. But you know that is overboard. Wiping your ass with the holy text of a religion, wtf? And that compares to a girl banging her head and a fat asian.

Julio
07-10-2005, 11:34 AM
So you rather save a bible then a girl about to kill her self banging her head like that ? :) j/k

I don't know why that picture does not bother me at all... Lets make a poll then.

quickdodgeŽ
07-10-2005, 11:44 AM
I actually thought of that, too, Julio.

Here is my take on it.

I'm not offended by it. I'm not offended by anything. Everyone that knows me knows that I am post nothing but stupid, ridiculous, funny shit on here. Hell, I have 13,415 posts on here and 13,410 of those are probably humorous jokes and pics/videos. Some stuff just deosn't seem right to joke. I can laugh at Bible jokes, Muslim jokes and such as long as they aren't in such bad taste. I lolol at most every joke I see. I'll even catch myself lolol-ing at some stuff that I don't think should be funny. But this pic, I didn't even start to lolol. Most of the people that aren't talking out of their asses know that I'm not some stick in the mud about jokes and their content. This one just doesn't seem right. Later, QD.

DreamerTheresa
07-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Again. Freedom of Speech does not equal they have to shut up when someone gets offended (although that sure seems like that's how this country works these days).

If you're offended, DON'T FUCKING LOOK!!!

A.P. Photography
07-10-2005, 03:26 PM

I will say this, you have a twisted sense about you. That gif of the little boy and Jesus is offending in that you are basically saying that Jesus was a child molester. I DON'T find that funny at all and consider it offensive. But like Paul and Julio have both said, this is a public forum and if you don't like something, don't look. Now if his sig offends you, DON'T LOOK. It is that simple. I am in no way saying that his sig is right or funny, but, what is good for one should be good for all. Welcome to the public internet and the freedom of speech.