PDA

View Full Version : Before it gets locked.. hahahah Emo alert

Julio
07-04-2007, 08:43 PM
http://www.importlounge.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51365&st=0&gopid=527730&#entry527730

anyone up for this? i think a couple of us are going up on sunday leaving about 6 30ish...this is a nice show, no nopi kids, no IA ricers, just alot of clean ass cars...i went last year and it was awesome...

just bored :blink:

ME :
Actually, Nextgear posted this event on IA....and it looks like is getting alot of support from IA....

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103769

Dont be mad at IA because you got busted for selling shitty parts.... you dumb emo faggot.

JDM onlyy
07-04-2007, 08:47 PM
hahahah yeahhhhh way to get his ass. like we didn't know about ImportAlliance...what a fag..

ShooterMcGavin
07-04-2007, 08:49 PM
nice :goodjob:

Dracc
07-04-2007, 08:54 PM
hahahahaha

Black R
07-04-2007, 09:10 PM
i don't know what happened here, but it looks like he was just letting that board know?

in any event, apparently he said there won't be any 'dumb ia ricers' attending so my assumption is that only the cool ppl from ia will be attending. did you get a different message from that post?

Julio
07-04-2007, 09:13 PM
i don't know what happened here, but it looks like he was just letting that board know?

in any event, apparently he said there won't be any 'dumb ia ricers' attending so my assumption is that only the cool ppl from ia will be attending. did you get a different message from that post?

lol.. :rolleyes:

quickdodgeŽ
07-04-2007, 09:27 PM
lol.. :rolleyes:

I agree.

Black R, you don't know why Beau made that remark. He was banned from here for selling bad goods. You know how that goes. We're the bad guys now. Later, QD.

Black R
07-04-2007, 09:29 PM
yeah, i didn't know he got banned from here. i guess i would take offense too if that's the case.

quickdodgeŽ
07-04-2007, 09:33 PM
yeah, i didn't know he got banned from here. i guess i would take offense too if that's the case.

He has zero reason to take offense. He was caught doing wrong. Later, QD.

Hulud
07-04-2007, 09:35 PM
if that's the case.
it is

Hulud
07-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Black R was referring to Beau i believe

quickdodgeŽ
07-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Black R was referring to Beau i believe

Yes, he was. The way I read it, it said that Beau was taking offense to being banned. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
07-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Beau scammed someone on here, made no attempt to correct the situation, basically ignored the situation.

we gave him 30 days to correct the situation, and he never did so he was banned.

THEN he made MORE screenames, came on here, tried to sell stuff, we banned those names.

He is STILL ON HERE under RHDCIVIC or something, he posts in the Gecko Squad private forum all the time, thinking we arent smart enough to know its him.

I have known beau, sold him things, etc. hes a nice guy so i dont know why he scammed someone.

all it takes is that one kid to come forward an say that Beau took care of the situation an i would unban him.

But we just think its funny he says "IA Ricers" when if IA was so bad, why was he making multiple names trying to get back on here? he only hates IA cause he was banned from here.

Hulud
07-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Yes, he was. The way I read it, it said that Beau was taking offense to being banned. Later, QD.
yea thats what i figured

Hulud
07-04-2007, 10:51 PM
But we just think its funny he says "IA Ricers" when if IA was so bad, why was he making multiple names trying to get back on here? he only hates IA cause he was banned from here.
i have met him, he seemed like a cool guy

but i have heard from mulitple people that he just talks shit about IA on 'that other site' and he has said that IA is only good for selling stuff

Black R
07-04-2007, 11:52 PM

yeah, i wrote it meaning i guess you guys were offended by his behavior on here.

<--- didn't know the history of the situation

KPowerEP3
07-05-2007, 01:11 AM
honestly, I used to love IL.

...then I came here. The fact that if your car doesnt look like God Almighty Tom's and you dont drive a gutted EG with a stock type R, then you're teh ghey. Tom is a good, knowlegeable guy, but jeez. Anal worship is not for mee.

RandomGuy
07-05-2007, 04:56 AM
honestly, I used to love IL.

...then I came here. The fact that if your car doesnt look like God Almighty Tom's and you dont drive a gutted EG with a stock type R, then you're teh ghey. Tom is a good, knowlegeable guy, but jeez. Anal worship is not for mee.you talkin about Myspace Tom, or IL Tom?

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2007, 07:40 AM
yeah, i wrote it meaning i guess you guys were offended by his behavior on here.

Lolol. You wouldn't be? Later, QD.

Quickdick
07-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Lolol. You wouldn't be? Later, QD.

fag. Later QD

Julio
07-05-2007, 04:45 PM
that shit was funny.

Julio
07-05-2007, 04:47 PM
it got deleted though.. haha..

good read.

quickdodgeŽ
07-06-2007, 06:47 AM
it got deleted though.. haha..

good read.

Did it get better? I responded, but not in a way to really instigate anything, but never got a chance to see afterwards. Later, QD.