PDA

View Full Version : AIM idiocies.....

quickdodge®
07-04-2007, 04:43 PM
f00ki: what a wee cunt !

f00ki signed off at 4:07:18 PM.

f00ki: ey how 's it feel to be a Cunt ? positively absolutely i know you are one
QuickDizzle: it wasnt me who sigen on here just long enough to say some dumbass shit
QuickDizzle: took that seriously didnt you?
f00ki: its all for you you fuckin twit ..
f00ki: dont tread on my territory
QuickDizzle: lolol

Next:

f00ki: i"m so fed up right now over this because you should be thinking about higher things
f00ki: like will you ever let pussy again
QuickDizzle: i dont know...i may not
f00ki: or are you going to eat because youre a lousy worthless cunt
f00ki: who ' s a smelly truck driver
QuickDizzle: lolol........on to the gay jokes...funny shit..and typical of someone not so intellectually based
f00ki: and posts 37 k mother FUCKING times on a internet site for cripes sake ..
f00ki: I cant even believe that..
QuickDizzle: goddamn....can you guess how many posts I have? you havent told me yet
f00ki: dumbfounded someone can spend that much of their god given time on the internet
f00ki: its AS IF You take this site more serious
QuickDizzle: you're really concerned aren't you? this seems real genuine
f00ki: which is just deseprate for attention
f00ki: is what this shit amounts to
f00ki: what a trogg you are
QuickDizzle: yes I am
f00ki: worthless scum
QuickDizzle: i apologize to you

Next and last:

f00ki: my feelings wont change i think peopel who are on this shit as much as you deserve a headfull over it .
QuickDizzle: so do I
f00ki: lousy computer nerd with nothing better to do tha n jack it off and give people hell over internet mishaps
f00ki: ha !
QuickDizzle: thats right.I have been caught
f00ki: "let me enforce my internet rulings.. "
f00ki: "so I feel so much better about the desolate place im at in my life"
f00ki: haa...... DESPERATE.
QuickDizzle: I have been able to fool everyone I am surrounded with of my life and now you, after an hour, have solved the whole mystery that is me...
f00ki: Ohyes .wasnt tough . your intent is lucidly clear
f00ki: you post and want attention .. simple..
f00ki: anyone with 37 k posts.. you must begin to suspect something.. of ILL NATURE.
QuickDizzle: lolol....how many posts do I have?
QuickDizzle: i don't think I read the last 20 times you said it
f00ki: likeI have nothing better to do because im a smelly truck driver.. my days off i think ill immerse myself in internet browsing and enforce made up rules...
QuickDizzle: lolol
QuickDizzle: funny stuff
f00ki: You are funny
f00ki: a funny poor foul excuse for someone
f00ki: don't correct me again when im simplytrying to sell some shit i need to move
f00ki: and no more fuckin' later ,qd' s
QuickDizzle: how about this....you go by our goddamn rules and you DO NOT worry about what I do and you do NOT tell me what I do on IA. I will do what I want to who I want. YOU will NOT do anything about it
f00ki: i wouldnt want to involve myself with you person to person
QuickDizzle: no you wouldnt
f00ki: because frankly i think i'll hammer you in the face
QuickDizzle: you never know
f00ki: or shout foul things at you
f00ki: all day
QuickDizzle: that would suck...I hate being yelled at by females

Lolol. This guy got serious when it came to him not following a simple rule. He probably told me about 20 times how many posts I have. Lolol. later, QD.

Dracc
07-04-2007, 04:48 PM
waist of time qd shouldn't have given them that benifit.... peace

quickdodge®
07-04-2007, 04:49 PM
I can take my shit to IMs too. Don't sweat the technique. Later, QD.

Dracc
07-04-2007, 04:51 PM
hahahaha......peace

BTLFED
07-04-2007, 04:52 PM
So I banned him because he said he was only here to sell shit and he didn't care if he was banned....so....he made up another name. Pathetic.

I banned that one too. Why are all the tards showing up at once? :rolleyes:

SLow_POke
07-04-2007, 04:53 PM
QuickDizzle: you never know
f00ki: or shout foul things at you
f00ki: all day
QuickDizzle: that would suck...I hate being yelled at by females

Lolol. This guy got serious when it came to him not following a simple rule. He probably told me about 20 times how many posts I have. Lolol. later, QD. LIRL

Maniaç
07-04-2007, 04:55 PM
True fag right there.

Dracc
07-04-2007, 05:00 PM
. Why are all the tards showing up at once? :rolleyes:

i've notice that too :ninja: .... peace

ep9716
07-04-2007, 05:00 PM
LOLz

2.0civic
07-04-2007, 05:02 PM
summertime= all the tards out of school they desperately need

Kamikaze
07-04-2007, 05:02 PM
The shit "f00ki" was saying was so random. Makes you wonder if he even comprehended what he was writing. They must not have had Sylvan when he was growing up. Either that or his parents just didn't give a shit.

ShooterMcGavin
07-04-2007, 08:53 PM
so how's this moron again? :thinking:

cactusEG
07-04-2007, 10:18 PM
boring

quickdodge®
07-04-2007, 10:21 PM
boring

That's because this is in English, which I know is just Greek to you. Later, QD.

cactusEG
07-04-2007, 10:25 PM
That's because this is in English, which I know is just Greek to you. Later, QD.

:blah: :blah:

quickdodge®
07-04-2007, 10:29 PM
:blah: :blah:

That's the response I was sure you would come up with. When you have nothing intelligent to say, which is usually the case with you, you just reach into your asshole and pull out the first shit you can muster. Later, QD.

CRXchic19
07-04-2007, 10:29 PM
thats lame, why is somebody going to go through the whole process of msg'ing you just to tell you off......i mean, you can tell in your responses that you were just letting him talk, he diddnt actually ACCOMPLISH anything, and i dont think he ever realized how patronizing you were being. It was just a waste of time.... sad.

cactusEG
07-04-2007, 10:30 PM
That's the response I was sure you would come up with. When you have nothing intelligent to say, which is usually the case with you, you just reach into your asshole and pull out the first shit you can muster. Later, QD.

your true gay side is coming out like always.

quickdodge®
07-04-2007, 10:32 PM
your true gay side is coming out like always.

You've been reading my book on how to become a successful E-Thug again, haven't you?

Not to mention that the weird thing is that it seems you are the ONLY ONE on IA that ever seems to find this "gaiety" emerging. Why is that? Later, QD.

cactusEG
07-04-2007, 10:37 PM
You've been reading my book on how to become a successful E-Thug again, haven't you?

Not to mention that the weird thing is that it seems you are the ONLY ONE on IA that ever seems to find this "gaiety" emerging. Why is that? Later, QD.

dont know what the hell ur talking about there old man and i said ur convo was a gay as u... later cactus

quickdodge®
07-04-2007, 10:45 PM
dont know what the hell ur talking about

Not surprising at all. Again with the lack of knowledge for the English language.

Look. I don't know what it is that makes you look so much an idiot, but whatever it is, it's working. Tell me something. Have you ever been asked to run away from home? That seems like it might have been a topic for discussion at your home. I wonder what you would be like if you had gotten enough oxygen when you born. Would you still be so stupid that children with Down's would point and laugh at you? You're the kind of dude even a trick would say, Not tonight I have a headache" to. Later, QD.

BIGPIMPIN
07-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Not surprising at all. Again with the lack of knowledge for the English language.

Look. I don't know what it is that makes you look so much an idiot, but whatever it is, it's working. Tell me something. Have you ever been asked to run away from home? That seems like it might have been a topic for discussion at your home. I wonder what you would be like if you had gotten enough oxygen when you born. Would you still be so stupid that children with Down's would point and laugh at you? You're the kind of dude even a trick would say, Not tonight I have a headache" to. Later, QD.

OWNED!!! :lmfao:

KPowerEP3
07-04-2007, 11:49 PM
I lirl'd at that last one...