PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for whoopin on a crusty green Taurus?

ShadetreeSHOguy
07-03-2007, 10:49 PM
From a roll or a stop, dont care....But be around my range, im lookin for a good race.... i got a stock 94 Taurus SHO mtx. whatcha got?

blackshine007
07-03-2007, 10:50 PM
OOOOOOO, OOOOO, OOOO!!!! PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!

ShadetreeSHOguy
07-03-2007, 10:54 PM
OOOOOOO, OOOOO, OOOO!!!! PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!

you know, you'd be a perfect canidate, cause back when i had my old (sick) 89 i got whooped by and mx-6 v6, so 2 more doors and the same car would be great vindication for me :D

blackshine007
07-03-2007, 11:03 PM
GREAT!!! I've yet to run a sho in my 626 just yet. Well, come to think about it, I haven't run too many people yet. Just cars that had no business running me in the first place. When and where?

NewGen33
07-03-2007, 11:55 PM
My friends has a SHO with the flowmaster exhaust, pretty quick for what it is.

mx34life
07-03-2007, 11:59 PM
i hate to say but the 626 will walk you down

ShadetreeSHOguy
07-04-2007, 12:01 AM

And what makes you come to this conclusion?

blackshine007
07-04-2007, 12:03 AM
He might take me. I'm just factory after all

mx34life
07-04-2007, 12:04 AM
because i know what it can do:D

ShadetreeSHOguy
07-04-2007, 12:04 AM
He might take me. I'm just factory after all

only one way to find out right? :D when are ya free?

mx34life
07-04-2007, 12:05 AM
factory my ass

ShadetreeSHOguy
07-04-2007, 12:07 AM
factory my ass

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/wes5020/orly_owl.jpg

mx34life
07-04-2007, 12:07 AM
thats right BUD

blackshine007
07-04-2007, 12:09 AM
factory my ass
Damnit Erin, you fuckin me up lol

blackshine007
07-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Seriously, I'm just factory powered

mx34life
07-04-2007, 12:12 AM
:D WHO ME MESS YOU UP!!!

ShadetreeSHOguy
07-04-2007, 12:13 AM
SPILL IT!:bannana:

mx34life
07-04-2007, 12:13 AM
YEAH FACTORY MAZDA SURE!

mx34life
07-04-2007, 12:16 AM
THATS LIKE ME SAYING IM FACTORY:bump:

blackshine007
07-04-2007, 12:44 AM
I'm only putting down 144 whp. It's factory!!!

blackshine007
07-04-2007, 01:46 AM
Oh, BTW, can we get this on film?

Siverprobegt
07-04-2007, 04:52 PM
From a roll or a stop, dont care....But be around my range, im lookin for a good race.... i got a stock 94 Taurus SHO mtx. whatcha got?

I should be out next week,ill take some too :D

Maniaç
07-04-2007, 05:25 PM
bunch of faggots fucking up the kills, wtf?

ShadetreeSHOguy
07-04-2007, 05:26 PM
bunch of faggots fucking up the kills, wtf?

and what does your dumbshit drive?:screwy:

keevo54
07-04-2007, 05:57 PM
What is this the special olympics for cars?

blackshine007
07-04-2007, 06:11 PM
and what does your dumbshit drive?:screwy:
Dickbreath drives his parents' STI lite and has the nerve to talk shit about someone else's rides. He don't even own his, yet he constantly gets diarhea at the mouth about everybody else's car because it don't fit his taste. Manic should be up for the some major awards sometime.....

Maniaç
07-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Dickbreath drives his parents' STI lite and has the nerve to talk shit about someone else's rides. He don't even own his, yet he constantly gets diarhea at the mouth about everybody else's car because it don't fit his taste. Manic should be up for the some major awards sometime.....
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/808/808_img_11.jpglol, look at this dumbass again... still pissed about me clowning on the fucking southside meet? lol. bitch.

fuck you and the fucking south... i would never take my car to a place like that.. im way to good for that. lol.

Look, so what if my car is under my dad's name, i fucking pay for it.. do you really think that shit gets to me? i hope you don't.. my wrx is way faster then any normal STi, why would i waste more money for and STi? with only 1400 dollars in mods im already in the mid 300's.. save all the hating man, im sure you're also pissed becasue that day in that gay ass honda meet i was making fun of your car.. and what did you do? shit! you even called it shit. but what were you saying about mines? lol! bitch, over there admiring it.. asking what mods i have.... stop acting fake dude.. treat me like you were treating me in real life. its 100% opposite then how you "treat" me on IA. peace faggot.

blackshine007
07-04-2007, 06:30 PM
lol, look at this dumbass again... still pissed about me clowning on the fucking southside meet? lol. bitch.

fuck you and the fucking south... i would never take my car to a place like that.. im way to good for that. lol.

Look, so what if my car is under my dad's name, i fucking pay for it.. do you really think that shit gets to me? i hope you don't.. my wrx is way faster then any normal STi, why would i waste more money for and STi? with only 1400 dollars in mods im already in the mid 300's.. save all the hating man, im sure you're also pissed becasue that day in that gay ass honda meet i was making fun of your car.. and what did you do? shit! you even called it shit. but what were you saying about mines? lol! bitch, over there admiring it.. asking what mods i have.... stop acting fake dude.. treat me like you were treating me in real life. its 100% opposite then how you "treat" me on IA. peace faggot.
Tell ya what, I'll be there tomorrow at the V. Run your mouth like that when I see you, see what happen to people's children, pimp. Besides, I was finding out what was going on with your car. I know a couple of people who would love to wipe their asses all over you. You didn't talk shit to me about my car in front of me. But I can assure you this, run your mouth when I step to you and I can assure you I will shut you up. Go e-thug on that, fag. I assure you there will be no bluffing on that. Besides, you a little dude, and it won't bother me not one bit to put you in your place. Don't try my patience and I'll ignore all this. Deal? now, GTFO--------------------------->

Maniaç
07-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Tell ya what, I'll be there tomorrow at the V. Run your mouth like that when I see you, see what happen to people's children, pimp. Besides, I was finding out what was going on with your car. I know a couple of people who would love to wipe their asses all over you. You didn't talk shit to me about my car in front of me. But I can assure you this, run your mouth when I step to you and I can assure you I will shut you up. Go e-thug on that, fag. I assure you there will be no bluffing on that. Besides, you a little dude, and it won't bother me not one bit to put you in your place. Don't try my patience and I'll ignore all this. Deal? now, GTFO--------------------------->So i didn't call it rice or gay? yeah, lol! You're looking very pathetic right now dude... all the shit you say doesn't mean "shit" to me... understand that...

everything that you say, affects me in no fucking way.. i have a big mouth online and in real life.. but i do back it up.. im sure you don't want beef over some online bullshit, stop acting hard and admit it..

and wondering about my car? what for? you should've have gotten to know "me" not my car.. all those faggots in the meet ask shit about "me" not my car.. a car is a car.. not a big deal.. and if so many motherfuckers have shit with me, why don't they step up? please tell them too.. id love to find out who they are.. and as for the V.. lol. sure, if i can get a ride.. ill go.. im not gonna reply back to what you post so don't even waste your time.. aight. lol. peace.

blackshine007
07-04-2007, 06:57 PM
So i didn't call it rice or gay? yeah, lol! You're looking very pathetic right now dude... all the shit you say doesn't mean "shit" to me... understand that...

everything that you say, affects me in no fucking way.. i have a big mouth online and in real life.. but i do back it up.. im sure you don't want beef over some online bullshit, stop acting hard and admit it..

and wondering about my car? what for? you should've have gotten to know "me" not my car.. all those faggots in the meet ask shit about "me" not my car.. a car is a car.. not a big deal.. and if so many motherfuckers have shit with me, why don't they step up? please tell them too.. id love to find out who they are.. and as for the V.. lol. sure, if i can get a ride.. ill go.. im not gonna reply back to what you post so don't even waste your time.. aight. lol. peace.
Seriously, you need to watch your mouth. I'm saying that as calm as I can. You think this is E thuggin, I'm dead serious. If you come out there, Run up to me with your mouth blaring like that. I don't play your childish games. My second warning to you, DON'T TRY MY PATIENCE Show up down there looking for beef, I'll tell ya where I'll try to park at now, it's gonna be near the back against the wall. I don't like the shit that's coming from you now, but I can assure you, find out how pathetic I am!!! I'll be standing somewhere near my car if you come to beef. That's no games. That's my call out to you. Show up and get dealt with, don't show and I won't have nothing against you. I try to like you for who you are and you insult me. If you don't show up, I'm not mad. But I'm really begging for you to try my patience, straight up.

BTLFED
07-04-2007, 07:19 PM
This shit's outta control lol

Deke
07-04-2007, 07:57 PM
I hate to call you out on this maniac, being that you're a fellow wrx driver, but mid 300s with only $1400? Are you on the bottle?

Edit: eh, nm, forgot you had an 06. Still seems like a bit of a stretch though...Hopefully I'm just ignorant to the ways of the 2.5 :rolleyes:

blackshine007
07-04-2007, 11:27 PM
This shit's outta control lol
To be honest with ya, I don't like violence. It's almost pointless. I don't wanna put my hands on him. I truely don't. But everyone knows that he's a habitual line stepper, and there's always consequences for that, which I don't want it to boil down to. So for his sake, I hope he don't run up with his mouth on redline just to prove a point. That's on the real.

Back to the topic at hand....

SHOman89, when we gonna get our runs in? And what part of town do you wanna meet up on? I hope you've changed the oil on your SHO, this way you won't have no excuses :tongue1:

Maniaç
07-05-2007, 12:04 PM
blackshine, i talked to the person that might be able to give me aride to the V. and i think ill be attending. Ill try to look for you and see what happens. im gonna be alone, well the slut thats taken me will probably be with me.. So if you want to throw it down, it better be just you.. but like i said, im sure noting will go down.. we'll have a talk and see what happens.

i might be there around 7-8.. depending on traffic.. see you tonight. peace.

Maniaç
07-05-2007, 12:09 PM
I hate to call you out on this maniac, being that you're a fellow wrx driver, but mid 300s with only $1400? Are you on the bottle?

Edit: eh, nm, forgot you had an 06. Still seems like a bit of a stretch though...Hopefully I'm just ignorant to the ways of the 2.5 :rolleyes:

$400- vf34
$400- tbe
$20- intake
$36- STi top mount
$600- AP

so im off 56 dollars.. lol. right now untuned ive beaten 300whp cars.. and even a 310whp STi, with fuel cuts.. once i get tuned.. i should be around 320whp.. but im not stoping there.. gonna run meth once i get some extra cash.

Low-N-Slow
07-05-2007, 04:31 PM
maniac gonna whoop that ass.

Ed
07-05-2007, 04:47 PM
shits gonna go down...

lol and ill race too... :P

Low-N-Slow
07-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Ill race my completely stock SI......NOT