PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Theif (An0therh22 aka 240Racer)

Krappy
07-03-2007, 08:44 PM
These are stolen items posted on IA in the forsale section by 240racer AKA an0therh22.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126545

This is a warning to everyone out there on IA, I've had suspected this person (an0therh22 *Vien Nguyen*) for have stolen my car a while back, who had stolen my car and had stripped parts off of it. When confronted he denied it but i could never show proof that he had done it. Now i can. Under the name 240racer he has tried to post forsale my old CF spoiler and my JDM grille off my car. I know this is him because i have requested an IP trace from the mods on here and it has come back that the same IP that an0therh22 has is the same as 240racer. There is no reason why someone should open another account with less post and no reps just to sell an item on IA when they have a perfectly good account on IA with plenty of post and reps. He obviously was trying to hide himself under another name. Anyone on here who has seen my car knows that the spoiler on my car is not a common one, as a matter of fact ive only seen a total of 3 and two of which are in GA but the owner of the other one in GA still has it. He has no reason to buy one as he does not even own a 240. And he is posting total BS about having a "Bill of Sale" for the wing and grille. here is proof that it is comming from the same IP address.

IP ADDRESSES REMOVED

* 240racer [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* an0therh22 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

That is the only IP for 240racer.

please do not purchase any of these items from this seller. I dont care about them anymore it has already been lost. Beware of this USER

Da_unknown
07-03-2007, 10:51 PM
that sucks homie, but good instinct..

DRFTR
07-03-2007, 11:31 PM
good job man...hope he gets his ass busted..wat a dumbass...
-dave

2.0civic
07-03-2007, 11:34 PM
krappy, can you provide more info as to how exactly he got the parts so these claims arent unsubstantiated?

Kyle
07-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Thats some BS. Sorry you're still dealing with this stolen car/parts mess.

WhiteAccord
07-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Damn krappy its time for us to go and jump someone...

sullen
07-04-2007, 10:08 AM
good job man. sorry you have to watch you own stuff being sold by someone elses hands tho.

quickdodge®
07-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Damn krappy its time for us to go and jump someone...

Lolol @ empty threats.

Good for you for catching on to that, Krappy. Later, QD.

KevinT707
07-04-2007, 12:30 PM
GOOD CATCH ..

ATK_Designs
07-04-2007, 12:41 PM
damn homey. That dude brings bad reps to the Viet people.

Krappy
07-04-2007, 06:10 PM
damn homey. That dude brings bad reps to the Viet people.
helll yeah he does...fuckign theives

an0therh22
07-08-2007, 06:39 PM
actually you havent even proved that those parts are even yours dude. and jump me? ask khai who i am first white accord. just because the spoiler is said to be rare doesnt necessarily mean its yours. if your so sure i stole your shit than why not come and get it. your car was stolen months ago why are the parts jsut now coming up? does it look like i got room in my apartment. the guy sayd he got a bill of sale and you call bs on it. what else can prove that the shit was bought?

eltravieso
07-08-2007, 07:37 PM
DAYUMMMMM..... got called out!!!!!

2.0civic
07-08-2007, 07:42 PM
actually you havent even proved that those parts are even yours dude. and jump me? ask khai who i am first white accord. just because the spoiler is said to be rare doesnt necessarily mean its yours. if your so sure i stole your shit than why not come and get it. your car was stolen months ago why are the parts jsut now coming up? does it look like i got room in my apartment. the guy sayd he got a bill of sale and you call bs on it. what else can prove that the shit was bought?

you still havent cleared up why guy spent the night at your house when he brought you your shit

Evil Goat
07-08-2007, 07:47 PM

even then why make another name just to sell it...seems fishy as hell

Krappy
07-08-2007, 08:03 PM
alright, maybe its not you its your brother....yall do everything together and shit he lives with you....maybe its not you at all its your brother....and whiteaccord, what vien is?...hmmm...he's NOTHING....i really dont have to explain anything to you but you have things to explain...you need to explain why this couldnt be you.... tell me why this person signed up for IA at your house via your internet....made enough posts in HONDA threads to sell a NISSAN part due to the limiting factor that you just cant sign up for IA and post something up forsale w/o having a certain amount of posts...YOUR IP was the ONLY ip that came back for 240racer...so it has to be you or someone in your vicinity that has access to your internet.... supposedly you bought a spoiler from this guy who had posted it up on the internet from a different computer than yours....which it didnt because all the locations signed on by 240racer will be logged by IA and their IP address would be logged....guess what? your IP is the ONLY one....so its you.... so answer everyones questions on how you can say bought your own spoiler before you ask me anymore questions... you're a theif and you know it... your partner in crime has admitted to someone that has told me that you two did it... shit you even stole a drill from your partner in crime.... so you're a theif just fucking face it...

greasemunkey
07-08-2007, 08:58 PM
dang man i wouldn't let that stand, i would do something if it were me instead of just calling him out...steal that shit back lol j/k but talk to some cops or something

2.0civic
07-08-2007, 09:00 PM
alright, maybe its not you its your brother....yall do everything together and shit he lives with you....maybe its not you at all its your brother....and whiteaccord, what vien is?...hmmm...he's NOTHING....i really dont have to explain anything to you but you have things to explain...you need to explain why this couldnt be you.... tell me why this person signed up for IA at your house via your internet....made enough posts in HONDA threads to sell a NISSAN part due to the limiting factor that you just cant sign up for IA and post something up forsale w/o having a certain amount of posts...YOUR IP was the ONLY ip that came back for 240racer...so it has to be you or someone in your vicinity that has access to your internet.... supposedly you bought a spoiler from this guy who had posted it up on the internet from a different computer than yours....which it didnt because all the locations signed on by 240racer will be logged by IA and their IP address would be logged....guess what? your IP is the ONLY one....so its you.... so answer everyones questions on how you can say bought your own spoiler before you ask me anymore questions... you're a theif and you know it... your partner in crime has admitted to someone that has told me that you two did it... shit you even stole a drill from your partner in crime.... so you're a theif just fucking face it...GOD DAMN FUCKING OWNED

MR2DR
07-08-2007, 10:34 PM
what he said^^^

BLk92DA
07-09-2007, 12:22 AM
lolz @ stealing a drilL. gangstah!

1SOL2NV
07-09-2007, 06:16 AM
:idb: :lmfao: :hanged:

95alty
07-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Yo Krappy let me know man yall looked out for me that night.. Ill give a marine corps beat down with the rest of my marines... Just let me know man...

Tracy
07-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Who gets a bill of sale for used parts?????

Black Mamba
07-09-2007, 08:09 PM

Damn! that shits gangster as hell yo! Yeah white accord, go ask him who he is!

thepolecat
07-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Just as a though to to the another22/240racer/thief whatever- If I stole a car and was going to chop it- I would not steal it and immediately part it out. I'd wait a while and let everything cool down then try and get rid of it.

/end

Vuongy_Dong
07-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Just as a though to to the another22/240racer/thief whatever- If I stole a car and was going to chop it- I would not steal it and immediately part it out. I'd wait a while and let everything cool down then try and get rid of it.

/end
umm krappy's car was stolen months and months ago...

RandomGuy
07-10-2007, 02:43 AM
lol i thought your girl stole your car krappy LOLOL

good luck

2.0civic
07-10-2007, 09:54 AM
umm krappy's car was stolen months and months ago...

damn that wing was on it then??

Yo krappy, I know that you said the wing was very rare but by any chance is there anything (outside of the rarity) that would distinguish it as yours?

Black Mamba
07-10-2007, 10:29 AM
damn that wing was on it then??

Yo krappy, I know that you said the wing was very rare but by any chance is there anything (outside of the rarity) that would distinguish it as yours?

it should have bunch of oil stains how they are always on his hands, face, legs, shirts, shorts, and shoes. haha.

2.0civic
07-10-2007, 10:30 AM
it should have bunch of oil stains how they are always on his hands, face, legs, shirts, shorts, and shoes. haha.

hahaha nice...wait...oil stains would require krapster to do some work

Vuongy_Dong
07-10-2007, 11:10 AM
krappy: fuck i need to log vuong out and log in but....

lol yeah i could actually...i over tightened a bolt and kinda cracked it a tad

Vuongy_Dong
07-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Goddamn it, stop posting under my name!!!!!

MR2DR
07-10-2007, 01:58 PM
damn... 240racer has not logged in since july 4... i wonder why..

ATK_Designs
07-10-2007, 02:38 PM
damn... 240racer has not logged in since july 4... i wonder why..

good catch....may be he's enjoying the July 4th holiday :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2007, 03:07 PM
If you have that much evidence, all you have to do is call the police. Although GPD doesn't seem to give a crap about car thieves, they may this time.

thepolecat
07-10-2007, 03:20 PM
good catch....may be he's enjoying the July 4th holiday :lmfao:

or he is out stealing his new merchandice

Vuongy_Dong
07-10-2007, 04:07 PM
lets see if the buyer of the wing has a the small crack on it as Krappy stated.

autobahn
04-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Yo Krappy let me know man yall looked out for me that night.. Ill give a marine corps beat down with the rest of my marines... Just let me know man...

HOORAH!! ****in beat down time

Captain-Obvious™
04-09-2008, 12:51 PM
wow bring back old threads much?

jfman
04-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Anybody cares to post up this guyz address and what car he drives ?

JDMaccord
04-09-2008, 07:25 PM
we need proof......... ive delt with anotherh22 sold/bought he aint the type 2 b boostn cars ( my fn 2 cents )

MeanMugen
04-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Anybody cares to post up this guyz address and what car he drives ?

im guessing he drives an accord?

AnthonyF
04-11-2008, 08:28 PM
i met with him about a week ago, met up with me a little late but paid, shook hands, and we left. easy as sin

Z33_kid
04-11-2008, 09:38 PM
he bought something of mine a wile back the transaction was smooth

chinitoxamor
04-14-2008, 07:02 PM

puahahahahahahaha :lmfao: true

chinitoxamor
04-14-2008, 07:04 PM
or he is out stealing his new merchandice

his next mission.. your corner lights :lmfao: and steelies