PDA

View Full Version : Sup to all

JDMJorgie
07-03-2007, 08:15 PM
:yes: Well I guess I should have done this a while back, but here I am. I've already posted some threads mainly for the import alliance meet coming up next week. I live in Dalton Ga and I have a 97 honda civic dx due to the unfortunate accident my wife had with my EG. I am currently building this car for time attack. I will be posting my build. So watch out. I am looking for meets and get togethers around the area. It seems that the only ones cruising and such around here are the domestics. If anyone would fill me in I'd appreciate it.
:burnout:

Dracc
07-03-2007, 09:33 PM
welcome welcome

Tracy
07-03-2007, 09:36 PM
welcome

ep9716
07-03-2007, 10:02 PM
WELCOME!

cactusEG
07-03-2007, 10:18 PM
welcome fellow honda dude.... mija

Echonova
07-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Welcome to IA, enjoy your stay. Not to be a dick, however I will be..... How can you be building a car for "time attack" yet not know where to cruise or meet? Did you just move to Dalton?

P.S. I hope your wife was unhurt in the accident that claimed the EG.

JDMJorgie
07-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Well I've been living in Dalton for about eight years, and I've seen alot of transitions from the whole car club epidemic to the "I'm too good to hang out with you era". And it seems now that everybody around here just doesn't hang out anymore and I'm not too familiar with the Atlanta import scene. So I'm kinda stuck between Calhoun and Cleveland but it's almost the same deal. In regards to the how do you build a "time attack" car is quite simple. I have started with simply a strut bar, intake, cat back exhaust, headers, Skunk2 coilover suspension etc. But it also takes polyurethane bushings, front lower, rear upper and lower, C-pillar strut bars, sway bars, camber kits, etc.... All of which should be here by next week. All of this works together to harden your cornering. I have yet to decide wether or not I should go with a K20 swap or to forge my motor and turbo it. If anybody has any advice I'll gladly take it. In regards to my wife. She was found underneath my car and was airlifted to Erlanger hospital. All she had was a broken collar bone and a burn to her left arm due to my exhaust. Meaning she got a plush $4,000 dollar helicopter ride. Well again if anybody wants to meet up I will be attending the Import Alliance meet in Nashville this weekend. :yes: