PDA

View Full Version : How bad are you with Blockbuster?

Julio
07-03-2007, 05:39 PM
We can't never seem to return movies on time...
I mean, we have blockbuster total access and we usually go to the store, return the mail movies and pick up 3 from the store, Get 3 more in the mail and so on.. Can't beat it for 20 bucks a month... But we always return shit late.. No matter what..
Oh and we also have Netflix...
We hardly watch TV.. well I dont, Old lady love the gay ass shows..
But when we watch TV is usally movies...

Are you guys late?

xLSTONEx
07-03-2007, 05:42 PM
hollywood video im 236 dollars in the hole!!! :)

Julio
07-03-2007, 05:45 PM
sweet...

mocha latte cupcake
07-03-2007, 05:46 PM
yeah man! bwhaha i'm ALWAYS late and i even worked there for a while lol. blockbuster > me

Evil Goat
07-03-2007, 06:14 PM
nada...i will download them off the net and put them on dvd.....no late fees, havent used blockbuster in close to 5 years

Tracy
07-03-2007, 06:19 PM
I was always late....usually by about a month. The Blockbuster on-line/mail thing is the shit. It works out great for us. I think it's the best deal. We should have bought stock in Blockbuster a long time ago...maybe we would have made back our years worth of late fees :) before the online/mail thing.

Dracc
07-03-2007, 06:40 PM
block buster i was 173 in the whole... holllt wood i'm good cause i usualy dont remember to take them back until the nite of anyway..... peace

On_Her_Face
07-03-2007, 07:44 PM
i never gave back the big lewbowski and havent been back so i donno

Lucky DAWG
07-03-2007, 07:49 PM
I mean, we have blockbuster total access and we usually go to the store, return the mail movies and pick up 3 from the store, Get 3 more in the mail and so on.. Can't beat it for 20 bucks a month... But we always return shit late.. No matter what..

Are you guys late?

go to krogers and publix's and rent the movies for a dollar from the machines, they have a pretty big selection of new movies. No classics or anything though sadly.

its 1$ for one night.

but when you go back to return it and it late it will try and charge you. when it asks on the screen displaying your late fees if you want to return more click "yes". after you click yes it will say insert movie in slot and click "begin". click begin without there being a movie in there.

it will confuse the system. click the "help" button and it will totally forget your late fee. lol i completely stumbled upon this trick by mistake. so movie for 1$ for however long u want.

Dracc
07-03-2007, 08:01 PM
wow.. you hack poor publix movie machines lol... what has the world come to.. i do the same on the dollar games lol.... peace

Hektik
07-03-2007, 10:05 PM
yea I came to the conclusion that it was just better to get the movies OnDemand from charter cause I was ALWAYS late. this way I get to watch the movie and dont have to worry about returning it..

JITB
07-03-2007, 10:11 PM
i keep them until they call me and tell me im about to get charged...that 999-999-9999 number...lol

BB6dohcvtec
07-03-2007, 11:15 PM
i never go to blockbuster i usually go to movie gallery or hollywood video what ever you want to call they are both owned by the same company....but i am usually never late because i am cheap and i signed up for the email newsletter and i always get rent one get one free coupons and then its a 5 day rental but if i return it in a day i get a dollar credit on the next rental and the normal price for a new rental is only 3.49plus tax anyways lol. man im cheap lol

Driftk1d350z
07-03-2007, 11:37 PM
i thought they had the policy of no late charges...

Double_0_Rusty
07-03-2007, 11:48 PM
i thought they had the policy of no late charges...

I think that after 7 days after the due date they try to charge you the amount of the movie as if it were new....not sure though.

I am always late.....I have 4 movies from last month that I still haven't taken back.

Driftk1d350z
07-04-2007, 04:40 AM
I think that after 7 days after the due date they try to charge you the amount of the movie as if it were new....not sure though.

I am always late.....I have 4 movies from last month that I still haven't taken back.

well damn when i turned stuff in late i was never charged...maybe i juts got lucky

psychodrama_81
07-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Me and my girl have free coupons for Blockbuster and I am too lazy to go by there and use them.

Slow Motion
07-04-2007, 04:10 PM

Are you guys late?

Hold on, wait one second............You really have to return the movies.:???: Since when? I thought...................................runs to blockbuster, hollywood, ingles, and calls Netflix.

Ran
07-04-2007, 06:22 PM
People still rent movies? :thinking:

GSRtegŪ
07-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Alwase late also.

Humphrizzle
07-04-2007, 06:27 PM
i hate blockbuster.

i dont rent movies because i dont care enough to pay to borrow a movie.