PDA

View Full Version : attn: maniac and speedmonkey

william_jeff
07-03-2007, 03:00 PM
wtf are you two slacking for?

are you scared of each other's accusations?

i want to see a fucking fight, bitches:D

Maniaç
07-03-2007, 03:01 PM
lol @ this clown.

SpeedMonkey
07-03-2007, 03:02 PM
i'll fight you william.. you're black. what the fuck are you doing alive?

bad credit, no job, food stamps............ die.

Maniaç
07-03-2007, 03:04 PM
you wouldn't be able to give him a black eye(to fucking black), so a broken nose will have to do.

ill like to see this.. my money is on the mexican.. bring some homeboys william, i need to get rid of some pressure too.

TIGERJC
07-03-2007, 03:08 PM
you wouldn't be able to give him a black eye(to fucking black), so a broken nose will have to do.

ill like to see this.. my money is on the mexican.. bring some homeboys william, i need to get rid of some pressure too.
stfu you dumb beaner with the gayest hair ever

Low-N-Slow
07-03-2007, 03:10 PM
stfu you dumb beaner with the gayest hair ever

Damn

william_jeff
07-03-2007, 03:11 PM
this has nothing to do with me you faggot ass mountaineers. if you two have conceived and made up since the last time of you two's public outburst of sheer animosity please let me know, but keep me out of your gay ass fued, i will have no part in this gay ass shit. i just want to see some more call outs.

but if you insist, i will have to fuck up both of your black sonsuhbitch asses, please believe me...i'm gone.

TIGERJC
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
TIGERJC, Jennnzee

preggo sex?? name the time and place :idb:

Maniaç
stfu you dumb beaner with the gayest hair everget the fuck outta here lil man.. you can't and will never come close to being anything like me..

go wack off to bluesclues or something, your presence makes me wanna kick a fucking baby cat... thats right, yuou have a fucking pussy ass avatar. lol. wuv you! shhiiittt!

Low-N-Slow

racist:thinking: much?

SpeedMonkey
07-03-2007, 03:12 PM
this has nothing to do with me you faggot ass mountaineers. if you two have conceived and made up since the last time of you two's public outburst of sheer animosity please let me know, but keep me out of your gay ass fued, i will have no part in this gay ass shit. i just want to see some more call outs.

but if you insist, i will have to fuck up both of your black sonsuhbitch asses, please believe me...i'm gone.

wait.. did you just assume i was black?....

ok NOW we're gonna fight. dont be calling me black. fuck that.

btw. me vs maniac battles are not real. if they were. Maniac would quit IA. trust me.and probably end his life. no joke.

Maniaç
07-03-2007, 03:14 PM

but if you insist, i will have to fuck up both of your black sonsuhbitch asses, please believe me...i'm gone.bitch please, you and your fucking friends won't do shit! run that mouth online, but in real life... nothing will go down..

ive proven that several times.. no motherfucker on IA will ever step up! i'd love to finally meet one, hopefully you're that lucky one..

and as for not being a part of this, nigga.. you're the one that called for our attention... learn how to do it in a way that won't get you into trouble.

Maniaç
07-03-2007, 03:14 PM
wait.. did you just assume i was black?....

ok NOW we're gonna fight. dont be calling me black. fuck that.

btw. me vs maniac battles are not real. if they were. Maniac would quit IA. trust me.and probably end his life. no joke. :rolleyes: dont lie puta..

SpeedMonkey
07-03-2007, 03:15 PM
:rolleyes: dont lie puta..

uh oh... does little bitch boy need some more ownage?...

all you gotta do is ask Papi... well.. COME ON NIGGA!.. ask.

TIGERJC
07-03-2007, 03:16 PM
get the fuck outta here lil man.. you can't and will never come close to being anything like me..

go wack off to bluesclues or something, your presence makes me wanna kick a fucking baby cat... thats right, yuou have a fucking pussy ass avatar. lol. wuv you! shhiiittt!
Lil man??? I guess I am going to have to show you where your ass needs to be

SpeedMonkey
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
SpeedMonkey, Six2Six, TIGERJC, NiteMare, william_jeff, Kelly, Low-N-Slow, Jennnzee

i know ezequiel is at work.. so what you doing ALEX? ... fucking faggot. i swear.

SpeedMonkey
07-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests) SpeedMonkey (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=10417), Fairlady Z32 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=11162), BiH1320 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=8239), TIGERJC (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=5129), Six2Six (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=9638), william_jeff (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=16070), Jennnzee (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=17171)

oh shit.. called out on that one too ALEX... quit fucking using other names.

Maniaç
07-03-2007, 03:18 PM
lol.

william_jeff
07-03-2007, 03:19 PM
this is some poppajack bullshit here..

and what if i called your stupid ass black(which my stupid ass did) fuck you anyway, you will never amount to anything butt, thats right speedjunkey, go slip yourself some LSD and X and overdose to end your fucking life, i hate fake e-animosty i want some real shit to pop off.

that's right maniac that goes for your handicap crazy ass too. you can go suck on a nest full of fire ants..and don't open your mouth, noooooo. keep that shit closed, the more they bite the more likely the chance they will kill you, that is the point btw in case you haven't noticed yet.

thank you for letting me express my feelings

Maniaç
im bored of this shit, im gonna take a nap. peace out faggots.

SpeedMonkey
well.. gonna grab a cig..

later faggots

btw. William_jeff... dont act like a big dog.. you cant PLAY with the big dogs.. stay on the porch with maniac.. you puppies aint ready yet.

BiH1320
07-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Lil man??? I guess I am going to have to show you where your ass needs to be

lmfaaoo
thats wrong.:no:

william_jeff
07-03-2007, 03:22 PM
uh oh... does little bitch boy need some more ownage?...

all you gotta do is ask Papi... well.. COME ON NIGGA!.. ask.

*instigates*

yea come on nigga, push the damn button

william_jeff
07-03-2007, 03:23 PM
well.. gonna grab a cig..

later faggots

btw. William_jeff... dont act like a big dog.. you cant PLAY with the big dogs.. stay on the porch with maniac.. you puppies aint ready yet.

you bumfucks don't want none, i will hang you out to dry like some cats...

SpeedMonkey
07-03-2007, 03:24 PM
you bumfucks don't want none, i will hang you out to dry like some cats...
no.. thats what jenzeee's ancestors did to your primate ancestors.

hows it feel to know that Jenzee's great grandfather beat your great grand monkey with a stick?

Double_0_Rusty
07-03-2007, 03:26 PM
bitch please, you and your fucking friends won't do shit! run that mouth online, but in real life... nothing will go down..

ive proven that several times.. no motherfucker on IA will ever step up! i'd love to finally meet one, hopefully you're that lucky one..

and as for not being a part of this, nigga.. you're the one that called for our attention... learn how to do it in a way that won't get you into trouble.

dude i stepped to you at the Athens meet while you were still in the grocery getter.:goodjob:

william_jeff
07-03-2007, 03:27 PM
im fucking possible speedcunt

Double_0_Rusty
no.. thats what jenzeee's ancestors did to your primate ancestors.

hows it feel to know that Jenzee's great grandfather beat your great grand monkey with a stick?

ahhh nahhh hell naahhhh :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
athens..... LOL.

i feel sorry for you athenians... really i do.

Maniaç
07-03-2007, 03:28 PM
lol, william as no idea.... and a cig does sound good right now...

Double_0_Rusty
athens..... LOL.

i feel sorry for you athenians... really i do.

I feel for the G-net folks....really I do.

OneSlow5pt0
why does everyone have sand in their vaginas round here?

Maniaç
dude i stepped to you at the Athens meet while you were still in the grocery getter.:goodjob:

----------------------------------------->

GTFO!

Double_0_Rusty
07-03-2007, 03:30 PM
----------------------------------------->

GTFO!

Whoa Whoa punta....no need for hostility my way. Damn kid.

william_jeff
07-03-2007, 03:42 PM
lol, william as no idea.... and a cig does sound good right now...

i'm about to get punk'd?