PDA

View Full Version : Lasik Surgery

Julio
07-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Who got it? Ups and Downs?

I'm thinking of getting it done....

yerrow
07-02-2007, 09:18 PM
julio, my girl works for an optomologist, and the only issue for her is that at night she has some glare so she wears anit-glare glasses while driving after dark

_Christian_
07-02-2007, 09:30 PM
bump. ive been considering it myself and would also like to know.

Echonova
07-02-2007, 09:35 PM
julio, my girl works for an optomologist, and the only issue for her is that at night she has some glare so she wears anit-glare glasses while driving after darkYup, that's what I have heard.. I've been looking into it myself. Two things keep coming up, halo's around lights at night and you get what you pay for.... So don't go to the place that has the buy one eye get one free deal.

Hulud
07-02-2007, 09:36 PM
RESEARCH THE DOCTOR! i cannot say that enough.

i see people all the time at work (i work in a pharmacy) that have problems with their vision still.

Echonova
07-02-2007, 09:37 PM
On a side note. You have nooo idea how happy I would be to be able to walk into a gas station and buy a $5 pair of sunglasses.

OneSlow5pt0
07-02-2007, 09:49 PM
On a side note. You have nooo idea how happy I would be to be able to walk into a gas station and buy a $5 pair of sunglasses.

:thinking:

Kyle
07-02-2007, 10:32 PM
My dad got it a year or so ago. When I'm home I never hear any complaints, he is really happy with it.

Echonova
07-02-2007, 10:34 PM
:thinking:My last pair of sunglasses cost me 386 dollars.

OneSlow5pt0
07-02-2007, 11:11 PM
My last pair of sunglasses cost me 386 dollars.

damn,wtf do u need? Cyclops style ones?

Echonova
07-02-2007, 11:21 PM
damn,wtf do u need? Cyclops style ones?LOL.. No, but I have taste. I never said I was going to wear the $5 gas station sunglasses.... It's the fact that I could.

ahmonrah
07-02-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by Echonova

damn,wtf do u need? Cyclops style ones?

nope. wankel rotorz 13b.

but on the real echonova, i feel you with that statement! most people take that shit for granted, being able to see a pair of sunglasses and be like:

"hmm, i like those" try them on

and mean while folks with prescription glasses are like
"hmm i like those glasses" ~slides prescriptions off, hold them with the pinky finger, while reaching for the sunglasses, get poked in the eye by your prescrip glasses arm,~ followed by "i can either look good, or i can see good...hmm"

Echonova
07-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by Echonova

nope. wankel rotorz 13b.

but on the real echonova, i feel you with that statement! most people take that shit for granted, being able to see a pair of sunglasses and be like:

"hmm, i like those" try them on

and mean while folks with prescription glasses are like
"hmm i like those glasses" ~slides prescriptions off, hold them with the pinky finger, while reaching for the sunglasses, get poked in the eye by your prescrip glasses arm,~ followed by "i can either look good, or i can see good...hmm":goodjob: +1 for Jooo, although it cut me off while I was typing.. So if your rep looks funny, not my fault.

Edit: 240's UNITE!!!!

OneSlow5pt0
07-02-2007, 11:30 PM
lol,yea i thought u needed special sunglasses cause u cant see good,lol........i never wear SGs,and i got 20/10 vison:D ..i got eagle eyes:rly:

Echonova
07-02-2007, 11:33 PM
lol,yea i thought u needed special sunglasses cause u cant see good,lol........i never wear SGs,and i got 20/10 vison:D ..i got eagle eyes:rly:Nah, however my eyes are extremely sensitive to light. You will never see without SG's unless the streetlights are on.

Edit: Wow, we got OT.

ahmonrah
07-02-2007, 11:45 PM
:goodjob: +1 for Jooo, although it cut me off while I was typing.. So if your rep looks funny, not my fault.

Edit: 240's UNITE!!!!:goodjob: ~commercial~ "nissan 240 owners.....working together to keep their cars together!"

ahmonrah
07-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Nah, however my eyes are extremely sensitive to light. You will never see without SG's unless the streetlights are on.

Edit: Wow, we got OT.yeah, i'm photosensitive also, which is why i got my glasses tinted. funny enough, when i played football minus glasse or contacts i was still good enough to differentiate players with the ball from those without, just didnt have the proper depth perception so i'd plow into peoples full steam!!!

i'd never slow down for the person i was gonna hit. regardless of how close they were!