PDA

View Full Version : Bored...in ohio

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 09:05 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/mxglory258/100_3459.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/mxglory258/100_3460.jpg

Bored a few days after the Super Nats! lol My car...a friends truck which is fuckin 702 powered

cactusEG
07-01-2007, 09:07 PM
GET R DONE ~!

Papa_Smurf
07-01-2007, 09:18 PM
i wish i could have seen your rex @ the meet

it looks pretty sweet to me :goodjob:

The BUCKY
07-01-2007, 09:19 PM
i was just in ohio. clevland grand prix

d16_turbo
07-01-2007, 09:19 PM
if that were my crx i would park it under the truck and run that shit over

patrick4588
07-01-2007, 09:23 PM

ROFL

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 09:24 PM
I assume you don't know shit about the history of that car. How about when I come back to georgia, i park your face under my foot and stomp it into the dirt? Fuckin moron.

FYI dip shit, the crx is STILL a work in progress. It was sanded down before I left georgia. I shot it was spray can primer to make it all one color for the trip home. if you don't like it, go a head and suck my dick. Otherwise keep your fag fucked comments to yourself :)

japan4racing
07-01-2007, 09:26 PM

you are my hero

cactusEG
07-01-2007, 09:26 PM
I assume you don't know shit about the history of that car. How about when I come back to georgia, i park your face under my foot and stomp it into the dirt? Fuckin moron.

FYI dip shit, the crx is STILL a work in progress. It was sanded down before I left georgia. I shot it was spray can primer to make it all one color for the trip home. if you don't like it, go a head and suck my dick. Otherwise keep your fag fucked comments to yourself :)

u knew comments like the one D16 would be made, so suck it up. u use to do the same thing

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 09:30 PM
u knew comments like the one D16 would be made, so suck it up. u use to do the same thing
True, but 9 times out of 10, it was idiots wanting to fuck their car all up with adding bullshit like body kits and neons. me, i stripped the body kit, the shit ass tails, the fake HID's, among other things.

Having that said, I will continue to bash those guys. Those who don't know the transformation the car as gone through, compared to when I got it, need not open their mouths.

I'm sorry mommy and daddy can't buy me 2 cars so i can spend their money on one whilst i drive the other. There fore the CRX is the only car I have on the road.

I got my hatch back, its sitting out back benig worked on. So its not being driven.

japan4racing
07-01-2007, 09:31 PM
on a side note that truck is BA

cactusEG
07-01-2007, 09:32 PM
True, but 9 times out of 10, it was idiots wanting to fuck their car all up with adding bullshit like body kits and neons. me, i stripped the body kit, the shit ass tails, the fake HID's, among other things.

Having that said, I will continue to bash those guys. Those who don't know the transformation the car as gone through, compared to when I got it, need not open their mouths.

I'm sorry mommy and daddy can't buy me 2 cars so i can spend their money on one whilst i drive the other. There fore the CRX is the only car I have on the road.

I got my hatch back, its sitting out back benig worked on. So its not being driven.

i hear ya bro it looks way better with out all that riced out shit.. :goodjob:

japan4racing
07-01-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm sorry mommy and daddy can't buy me 2 cars so i can spend their money on one whilst i drive the other.

to whom are you referring to here? d16_turbo has bought every one of his cars and paid for all modifications out of his own pocket.

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 09:34 PM
i hear ya bro it looks way better with out all that riced out shit.. :goodjob:
Thank ya sir. I tried reppin ya earlier, but i gotta spread. I don't get on here as much as I used to lol. I'm still in the midst of catching up with all my friends and family up here, and spending as much time wiht my little girl as possible

cactusEG
07-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Thank ya sir. I tried reppin ya earlier, but i gotta spread. I don't get on here as much as I used to lol. I'm still in the midst of catching up with all my friends and family up here, and spending as much time wiht my little girl as possible

reps for a family man if i can.. hows the import scene in ohio??:thinking:

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 09:36 PM
to whom are you referring to here? d16_turbo has bought every one of his cars and paid for all modifications out of his own pocket.
Just stating a generalization of most honda owners, if he don't fit that then it doesn't refer to him. If You don't fit that then it doesnt refer to you either. I"ve owned 6 different honda's. The only one I didnt pay for, was one that a guy was scrapping but had a good motor and he gave it to me. When my hatch was blown up.

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 09:39 PM
reps for a family man if i can.. hows the import scene in ohio??:thinking:
Fuckin disgusting. Riced out shit everywhere. I have pics somewhere of a mustang with white neons, one of those wings that look like "flames" on the side, on 22" wheels

This other car with that same fist from the F&F movie, down the side. I cant remember what the car was right now. It had a sticker on the rear window reading "No fat asses, ride will scrape" well, its a fat girl who owns the car, and its not lowered lol.

japan4racing
07-01-2007, 09:40 PM
why even make that comment if it does not apply to this thread in any way shape or form? its not like its hard to build ahonda..i have a shit tone of money in mine but its been a never ending work over the past 2.5 years. im sure you have some work into your car but man if someone bashes you you cant just come at them all defensive. he didnt tell you to suck a dick or call you a fag. so why lash out at him?

cactusEG
07-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Fuckin disgusting. Riced out shit everywhere. I have pics somewhere of a mustang with white neons, one of those wings that look like "flames" on the side, on 22" wheels

This other car with that same fist from the F&F movie, down the side. I cant remember what the car was right now. It had a sticker on the rear window reading "No fat asses, ride will scrape" well, its a fat girl who owns the car, and its not lowered lol.

fuck good thing i dont live there lol and do ppls have meets ?

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 09:43 PM
why even make that comment if it does not apply to this thread in any way shape or form? its not like its hard to build ahonda..i have a shit tone of money in mine but its been a never ending work over the past 2.5 years. im sure you have some work into your car but man if someone bashes you you cant just come at them all defensive. he didnt tell you to suck a dick or call you a fag. so why lash out at him?
B/c I didn't come in here posting asking for comments and critique on my car. I know what it is, and what it needs. it will eventually get. Good thing ya'll didn't see the homo ass Z3 fenders it still retains. Could only imagine what I might get for that. You don't know the car, what its been through, and nothing at all about it. So don't comment.

As for defensive?? he came offensive to me, so, i should smile, and say thanks?? nah

Call me a noob, which i'm sure thats what your thinking. You'd be wrong :)

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 09:44 PM
fuck good thing i dont live there lol and do ppls have meets ?
Nope. No meets. Few of us hook up and cruise every now and then. My buddy just bought a 92 hatch. on ground controls, needs a head, for 100 bucks. He's got 2 other hatches, that he's going to pull the motor out of one to get it on the road.

cactusEG
07-01-2007, 09:46 PM
FIGHT.. kick his ass sea bass

GangstaCoupe
07-01-2007, 09:47 PM

what part of ohio are you in?
There is a decent meet every weekend in (Milford/Blanchester). Well at least there used to be. I found a decent group of enthusiast, not all ricers.

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 09:48 PM
FIGHT.. kick his ass sea bass
I'm still up here playa lol. Idk when I'll be back down there haha.

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 09:49 PM
what part of ohio are you in?
I'm in Pennsylvania. My friends from racin motocross all live in Ohio. I'm only 10 mins from the ohio line. I frequent there a lot.

japan4racing
07-01-2007, 09:50 PM
B/c I didn't come in here posting asking for comments and critique on my car. I know what it is, and what it needs. it will eventually get. Good thing ya'll didn't see the homo ass Z3 fenders it still retains. Could only imagine what I might get for that. You don't know the car, what its been through, and nothing at all about it. So don't comment.

As for defensive?? he came offensive to me, so, i should smile, and say thanks?? nah

Call me a noob, which i'm sure thats what your thinking. You'd be wrong :)

i never said anything about you being a noob...that sounds like an issue that you need to ask yourself about. and it looks like you have been on IA for a minute or 2. you know there is gonna be negative comments so i dont see why you get all pissy when it happens. just crack on him about something. no need to call ppl fags and tell the to suck a dick. but seriously..hurry up and save that car it looks gay as hell..i cant imagine what it used to look like. post before pics to take the heat off you

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 09:54 PM
i never said anything about you being a noob...that sounds like an issue that you need to ask yourself about. and it looks like you have been on IA for a minute or 2. you know there is gonna be negative comments so i dont see why you get all pissy when it happens. just crack on him about something. no need to call ppl fags and tell the to suck a dick. but seriously..hurry up and save that car it looks gay as hell..i cant imagine what it used to look like. post before pics to take the heat off you
I'm to lazy to post the pics. I got it with a body kit, fake skyline tails, house of kolor daytona blue or some ungodly blue color bright as hell. Hid light buckets, w/out all the right shit, the blue tint which sadly still remains but is least of my concerns, tiny ass CF mirrors

Now its got stock lights, bumpers, mirrors, and in primer. Again, work in progress.

cactusEG
07-01-2007, 09:58 PM
who getting there dick sucked??

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 10:00 PM
who getting there dick sucked??
Nobody haha. btw your worth +2 thanks homie, gave me my 3rd green bar lol

cactusEG
07-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Nobody haha. btw your worth +2 thanks homie, gave me my 3rd green bar lol

fuck am i really???

mxglory258
07-01-2007, 10:05 PM
fuck am i really???
Seems that way, according to my reps ya are!

cactusEG
07-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Seems that way, according to my reps ya are!

WOO HOO. im a somebody now :rolleyes:

japan4racing
07-01-2007, 10:10 PM
WOO HOO. im a somebody now :rolleyes:

offtopic like a mofo but who was that mexican actress that you were supposed to rep me for? i dont really care for the reps but i just wanna know how it was

cactusEG
07-01-2007, 10:11 PM
offtopic like a mofo but who was that mexican actress that you were supposed to rep me for? i dont really care for the reps but i just wanna know how it was

la india maria.. +1 if i can

d16_turbo
07-01-2007, 11:11 PM
You don't know the car, what its been through, and nothing at all about it.

it looks like it has been through a rough life.

NoWAyItZTOMmY
07-03-2007, 01:01 AM
your car looks good.. ive seen the ugly before pictures.. you've done alot of work to it. it lookz a lil nicer now