PDA

View Full Version : fUckIn RIVERDALE

white_beast
07-01-2007, 03:29 PM
man i went thru a road block yesterday in my g/f neighborhood and they asked for id and insurance..so i showed dem and they let me go...10 seconds after i left they chase me down the street..guy comes out and says "aye son, u aint got no insurance?"..dude wtf u talkin about..i just showed u.."well son, it appers that its been altered.."...dude thats a misprint..the number 8 looked kinda blurry..."well son imma have to write u a ticket.."...dam asshole gave me three tickets and towed my car!:cry: ...1st ticket:no insurance or "fake" ..2nd ticket:expired tag its still june ,today my last day to get my tag!..3rd ticket:vehicle had AFTER MARKET exhaust that put off a LOUD noise!...its fuckin rediculous!!!...fuckin clay co trippin!:2up: :2up:

"B"
07-01-2007, 03:34 PM
What time was that?

If you would have gotten a new tag, you wouldn't have had a problem with that ticket.

RandomGuy
07-01-2007, 03:46 PM
lol gunbound FTL

quickdodge®
07-01-2007, 04:44 PM
man i went thru a road block yesterday in my g/f neighborhood and they asked for id and insurance..so i showed dem and they let me go...10 seconds after i left they chase me down the street..guy comes out and says "aye son, u aint got no insurance?"..dude wtf u talkin about..i just showed u.."well son, it appers that its been altered.."...dude thats a misprint..the number 8 looked kinda blurry..."well son imma have to write u a ticket.."...dam asshole gave me three tickets and towed my car!:cry: ...1st ticket:no insurance or "fake" ..2nd ticket:expired tag its still june ,today my last day to get my tag!..3rd ticket:vehicle had AFTER MARKET exhaust that put off a LOUD noise!...its fuckin rediculous!!!...fuckin clay co trippin!:2up: :2up:

LOLOL @ YOU!!!!! Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-01-2007, 04:48 PM
.2nd ticket:expired tag its still june ,today my last day

LOLOL!!! again. Where do you live? This can't be Riverdale, GA if this is still June. It's been July now for about 18 hours now, genius. And your birthday is the last day to get your tag. Just because it says June on your tag, doesn't mean the month of June. Goddamn you should have gotten at least one more ticket. Later, QD.

sullen
07-01-2007, 04:50 PM
dude, i had that tag ticket. just go get it like tomorrow, and when you go to court, they'll let you off. same as they did for me. the judges understand that cops are assholes.

quickdodge®
07-01-2007, 04:54 PM
the judges understand that cops are assholes.

They also know that people like you aren't worth the air regular people breathe. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2007, 05:21 PM
QD on a mission this weekend

"B"
07-01-2007, 05:26 PM
This thread = ownage.

quickdodge®
07-01-2007, 05:27 PM
QD on a mission this weekend

I mean damn, homey. Wassup, fagwagon? Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2007, 05:27 PM
indeed, but more self ownage than anything though

"B"
07-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Dude is a douchebag.

Doppelgänger
07-01-2007, 06:06 PM
lol. Ever heard of this great thing we call English?? Sounds like you missed out on that memo.

Oh, BTW... just because your tag says JUNE 07, DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE UNTIL THE END OF THE FUCKING MONTH!!!! If your b-day is June 1st, your tag will still say "JUN 07", but will be expired as of June 2nd..... you're supposed to get your registration taken care of 30 days prior to your b-day.... duh retard.

Besides, they only towed your car because you're retarded and they hate POS civics.

Psycho
07-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Cops think it's funny when you stick your hand out the window and shout bang, when they're standing beside your car. They usually let me go when I use that one.

Echonova
07-01-2007, 10:19 PM
A.) man i went thru a road block yesterday in my g/f neighborhood and they asked for id and insurance..so i showed dem and they let me go...10 seconds after i left they chase me down the street..guy comes out and says "aye son, u aint got no insurance?".. B.)dude wtf u talkin about..i just showed u.."well son, it appers that its been altered.."...C.)dude thats a misprint..the number 8 looked kinda blurry..."well son imma have to write u a ticket.."...dam asshole gave me three tickets and towed my car!:cry: ...1st ticket:no insurance or "fake" ..2nd ticket:expired tag its still june ,D.)today my last day to get my tag!..3rd ticket:E.)vehicle had AFTER MARKET exhaust that put off a LOUD noise!...its fuckin rediculous!!!...fuckin clay co trippin!:2up: :2up:A.) Learn to speak English, it will make your time on this hemisphere easier.
B.) I would have written have given you the wood shampoo for that.
C.) I have been driving for 17 years and NEVER had a misprint on my insurance paperwork. You did alter it, or you wouldn't be worried.
D.) Well everyone has already pointed this out.
E.) They were probably going to let you go until you gunned it getting away from the roadblock. As annoying as the fart can on the back of your car is...

ATK_Designs
07-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Couple things you can get done:

1. Prove you have insurance by the time.
2. Look at the time and date on the ticket, if it's still within the tag, should be able to throw out.
3. Show proof to the judge that the officer mistakenly gave you the previous 2 tickets. It'll give him less credibility for the 3rd ticket.

If I remember Correctly, GA doesn't have the exhaust level noise, not that I know off.

a. He did not measure your exhaust in noise Decibels, thus not valid.
b. Also, the fact being it's at night, the automotive noise will become more apparent to the ears.
c. If you want extra proof, take your car to an audio shop or ask some other cops to help you measure the noise level (If they have such device with them - which I highly doubted). I believe National exhaust noise level is 95dB? If yours is under that, you should be good. Also, dig up a little bit on the noise level law for GA.

Extra tips:

1. Pay extra attention to the officer when he reads the Exhaust ticket. See if he said that he wrote your ticket BASED ON HIS EXPERIENCE.
2. After he finished reading, make an objection:
"Objection your honor, Foundation"
"1. GA Does not have any regulation regarding noise level (If you can prove that GA doesn't have that law, I'm not sure, but I believe that we do not).
If the prosecutor says that your object is denied because they're using national law regarding the universal noise:
Make another Objection:
"The state failed to lay proper foundation. The officer did not have any devices that measured the correct noise levels. Nor was the officer had any official certified training for detecting Noise at different levels" ****Only say the 2nd part if he didn't mention that he had experience trained****

This should be your "1 stone kills 2 birds" shot.

Many times, people don't know that cops just write them dumb tickets that's not even existed in the law book.

G'luck with your case.

Slow Motion
07-02-2007, 04:21 AM
^^^^ +1 :goodjob:

Edit: Good info I will definately look that up so I will know what to do. Hopefully I can tell someone about this and charge for legal fees.

S II K
07-02-2007, 04:59 AM
dude i bet your nopi brand muffler sounds like a space shuttle.

I WANT ONE!

quickdodge®
07-02-2007, 07:36 AM
2. Look at the time and date on the ticket, if it's still within the tag, should be able to throw out.

I'm not understanding this comment. If you're talking about the expired tag, he can't do anything about it. It was July when he got the ticket. His tag expired sometime in June. He was the idiot that didn't take care of it.

3. Show proof to the judge that the officer mistakenly gave you the previous 2 tickets. [/quote]

That means one of these two tickets was not given mistakenly.

If I remember Correctly, GA doesn't have the exhaust level noise, not that I know off.

You don't remember correctly. Lolol. There is one. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
07-02-2007, 07:42 AM
Couple things you can get done:

1. Prove you have insurance by the time.
3. Show proof to the judge that the officer mistakenly gave you the previous 2 tickets. It'll give him less credibility for the 3rd ticket.

a. He did not measure your exhaust in noise Decibels, thus not valid.
b. Also, the fact being it's at night, the automotive noise will become more apparent to the ears.
c. If you want extra proof, take your car to an audio shop or ask some other cops to help you measure the noise level (If they have such device with them - which I highly doubted). I believe National exhaust noise level is 95dB? If yours is under that, you should be good. Also, dig up a little bit on the noise level law for GA.

Extra tips:

1. Pay extra attention to the officer when he reads the Exhaust ticket. See if he said that he wrote your ticket BASED ON HIS EXPERIENCE.
2. After he finished reading, make an objection:
"1. GA Does not have any regulation regarding noise level (If you can prove that GA doesn't have that law, I'm not sure, but I believe that we do not).
If the prosecutor says that your object is denied because they're using national law regarding the universal noise:
Make another Objection:
"The state failed to lay proper foundation. The officer did not have any devices that measured the correct noise levels. Nor was the officer had any official certified training for detecting Noise at different levels" ****Only say the 2nd part if he didn't mention that he had experience trained****

This should be your "1 stone kills 2 birds" shot.

Many times, people don't know that cops just write them dumb tickets that's not even existed in the law book.

G'luck with your case.
So wait, you're actually trying to help this dumbass that came from some small gene puddle?? Retard

ATK_Designs
07-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Thanks QD for pointing out. Last I checked with a friend (who's a cop), he said GA doesn't really have specific law regarding noise ordinance. :thinking:

but regarding his Tag ticket, he got a ticket on June 30th? If his tag still says June, they could've cut him some slacks. But I agree, he should've take care of it already. ;)

So wait, you're actually trying to help this dumbass that came from some small gene puddle?? Retard

I'm just trying to help in general. Not specifically him. I live in Riverdale and I know cops around this area can be a pita.

A friend of mine got a ticket for loud exhaust before, in his Stock 350Z from Riverdale cop. They always set up stops like that and write stupid tickets to the good regular citizens.

It doesn't matter if OP was acting like an asshole in front of the cop or the cop was being a dick himself. I was just giving advices in general. At least, some other people find it useful.

From what I see in his post, the guy didn't even speed or do anything stupid.

Seems like you're the one acting retarded, bashed and hate people based on first opinion. Good going, I hope you're sucessful in life with that attitude.

Edit: Neg rep me again if you want, I don't really care. :gay:

Doppelgänger
07-02-2007, 08:17 AM
Thanks QD for pointing out. Last I checked with a friend (who's a cop), he said GA doesn't really have specific law regarding noise ordinance. :thinking:

but regarding his Tag ticket, he got a ticket on June 30th? If his tag still says June, they could've cut him some slacks. But I agree, he should've take care of it already. ;)

I'm just trying to help in general. Not specifically him. I live in Riverdale and I know cops around this area can be a pita.

A friend of mine got a ticket for loud exhaust before, in his Stock 350Z from Riverdale cop. They always set up stops like that and write stupid tickets to the good regular citizens.

It doesn't matter if OP was acting like an asshole in front of the cop or the cop was being a dick himself. I was just giving advices in general. At least, some other people find it useful.

From what I see in his post, the guy didn't even speed or do anything stupid.

Seems like you're the one acting retarded, bashed and hate people based on first opinion. Good going, I hope you're sucessful in life with that attitude.

Edit: Neg rep me again if you want, I don't really care. :gay:

You know, i regularly drive through Duluth, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Doraville and Chamblee and i have NEVER gotten harassed. Luck? No. I know my car is loud.. and not just a little loud.. but 'straight off the race track loud'.... shit, it's even too loud for me at times. But i drive as civil as i can on the streets. I've been at countless red lights next to cops and normally accelerated next to them (still fucking loud) and not had a problem. It's likely that if that cop was wanting to write a ticket for that, he would when the thread starter pulled up at the roadblock. Its not hard to assume from the lack of english, he wasn't nice/compliant to the said officer.

Giving a break on a expired tag? Nah, he should have taken care of it when he got the notice 30 days before his b-day that states it needs to be taken care of. It's not the cops job to be nice when you have obviously slacked off.

I've gotten stupid tickets like 11mph over the speed limit by a cop who i beat in court. All i did was go research ga law and fight it right in court.. not bitch and complain and get pissed at the cop.

Helping people out, fine. But this dumbass doesn't need the help.

§treet_§peed
07-02-2007, 10:29 AM
you can also go to a exhaust shop and have them use a DB meter to determine how loud your exhaust is.. or if you have a friend that works at one they can hook u up.. might help. helped one of my friends out whehn he had is celica with a non street legal TRD exhaust.. shit was un-Godly loud

white_beast
07-02-2007, 09:05 PM
well i dont have to pay for none of the tickets!!!!!love being in the armed service...the things u get away with..

white_beast
07-02-2007, 09:08 PM
and for the record i speak good english..i can write it...and read it ..so FUCK YOU..thanks for all the tips peeps.

Echonova
07-02-2007, 10:55 PM
and for the record i speak good english..i can write it...and read it ..so FUCK YOU..thanks for all the tips peeps.

well i dont have to pay for none of the tickets!!!!!love being in the armed service...the things u get away with.. I can't... it's too easy....

RBS
07-02-2007, 11:14 PM
damn dude, that sucks . .

GSRteg®
07-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Damn that sucks.

Echonova
07-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Damn that sucks.Hmmm.

Hektik
07-02-2007, 11:34 PM
You know, i regularly drive through Duluth, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Doraville and Chamblee and i have NEVER gotten harassed. Luck? No. I know my car is loud.. and not just a little loud.. but 'straight off the race track loud'.... shit, it's even too loud for me at times. But i drive as civil as i can on the streets. I've been at countless red lights next to cops and normally accelerated next to them (still fucking loud) and not had a problem. It's likely that if that cop was wanting to write a ticket for that, he would when the thread starter pulled up at the roadblock. Its not hard to assume from the lack of english, he wasn't nice/compliant to the said officer.

Giving a break on a expired tag? Nah, he should have taken care of it when he got the notice 30 days before his b-day that states it needs to be taken care of. It's not the cops job to be nice when you have obviously slacked off.

I've gotten stupid tickets like 11mph over the speed limit by a cop who i beat in court. All i did was go research ga law and fight it right in court.. not bitch and complain and get pissed at the cop.

Helping people out, fine. But this dumbass doesn't need the help.

+1 (If I can) ....took the words right out of my mouth....