PDA

View Full Version : help with suspension!!!

dkjohnson04
07-01-2007, 12:31 PM
i have a 1996 4dr integra ls, the car came with eibach sportlines (red springs) on it and the front of my car sits about an inch higher than the rear it looks like shit.....i wanna know if the springs could be installed wrong or what?? and if i buy a cheap set of coilovers (nopi or something) just to fix the front how bad will it affect handling and ride quality.??? thank you

Tech5
07-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Its normal for the front to be alittle higher then rear with springs, yes you can use a coil over set up for just the front, but trust me then you will want to lower the rear, so best thing to do is make sure your struts are good, or replace them if they are really old or orginal, KYB is a decent set up struts an cost the same as if you go to Autozone, Now for coil overs, DO NOT get Ebay cheap shit they ride like ass, Get either Skunk 2 or Ground control or if thats to much then get the nopi number 1 they ride decent for the price but skunk 2 is my choice, I have some number 1's if you like am asking 100 obo .... Hope this helps let me know , and if you need someone to install I can do it at my shop thanks Joshua

RBS
07-06-2007, 03:20 PM
save up and buy some Koni/GC coilovers with extended top hats :D

iEvo
07-10-2007, 01:04 AM
dont go the cheap rout with anything. u will regret it later on