PDA

View Full Version : Misc All y'all down South motherfuckers get ready...

quickdodge®
07-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Andre 3000 is about to do it again:

Andre "3000" Benjamin is releasing a new album, featuring original songs he wrote and produced exclusively for his Cartoon Network original animated series, Class of 3000. Class of 3000: Music Volume One features the voices of the children and characters fro m the show, including Benjamin's character, Sunny Bridges, is the music teacher on the show.
The 14-track offering comes on the heels of the debut of the second season of Class of 3000. The animated series was one of the Cartoon Network's highest watched debuts in history upon its premiere in Nov. 2006. Class of 3000 is set in Atlanta and follows the exploits of superstar Sunny Bridges, who left the glamor of the music business behind to teach a group of prodigies at his own alma matar, the Westley School for the Performing Arts. Class of 3000: Music Volume One hits stores July 3.

Lolol. Later, QD.

BluesClues
07-01-2007, 11:25 AM
That's gonna be lame as hell!

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2007, 12:48 PM
i dont think it will be.....ive seen his cartoon several times and it was pretty damn good for a cartoon. and the music in it wasnt bad at all and some of the lyrics.

i would atleast listen to some of the things before dishin it off.

it mite be lil kiddie cuz he aint talkin about grown folk shit like sex and stuff but i dont think it would bad.

thinkfast®
07-01-2007, 01:37 PM
garbage vol 1

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2007, 01:42 PM
hahaha its for kids!!!...regardless he gone make his money just like he did with that cartoon

rolling_trip
07-01-2007, 01:53 PM
I can't believe that I am agreeing with ^^^, but i agree that this album is for children. I personally don't see anything wrong with toning down being "gangsta". Call him a sell out if you want to, but he is trying to be more than the single dimemisonal rappers we have coming out of the wood work.

BTW, Outkast of old is still better than 90% of the rap we have today :2cents:

Black R
07-01-2007, 02:01 PM
i dont think it will be.....ive seen his cartoon several times and it was pretty damn good for a cartoon. and the music in it wasnt bad at all and some of the lyrics.

i would atleast listen to some of the things before dishin it off.

it mite be lil kiddie cuz he aint talkin about grown folk shit like sex and stuff but i dont think it would bad.

quoted for truth.

andre has always been on some different shit, and although you may not agree with it, he's been successful for being an originator. if he had kept doing the same ole same ole like 'crumblin herb' then he wouldn't be where he is today.....

it's definitely worth the listen - even if it ain't your bag.

thinkfast®
07-01-2007, 05:30 PM
not knockin his hustle homey.. laughin @ the title tho since I came in expectin an Outkast throwback album lol

if it was the Andre from "crumblin herb" he may not have been grammy nominated but he damn sure woulda made ATL step up their rap game.. 90% of the trash that is on there radio, wouldnt be there

props for the kiddie CD tho lol

quickdodge®
07-01-2007, 05:32 PM
laughin @ the title tho since I came in expectin an Outkast throwback album loll

That was my goal, West Coast.

Ricky, have you heard the West Coast Voodoo by WC and Gayme? Shit's actually nice. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
07-01-2007, 06:04 PM
VOODOO??

NAW HOMEY I HEARD THAT POWERHOUSE THO.. GAME WC AND OMAR CRUZ.. SHIT IS RIDIN IN THE '64 RITE NOW

SKIP SKIP

quickdodge®
07-01-2007, 06:19 PM
LINK!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFZbyqrXkEM)

Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2007, 06:20 PM
I can't believe that I am agreeing with ^^^, but i agree that this album is for children. I personally don't see anything wrong with toning down being "gangsta". Call him a sell out if you want to, but he is trying to be more than the single dimemisonal rappers we have coming out of the wood work.

BTW, Outkast of old is still better than 90% of the rap we have today :2cents:

FUK YOU !! BELI DAT :goodjob:

Clegger
07-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Nice, outkast is the shit. andre's got some skillz

OneSlow5pt0
07-01-2007, 07:32 PM
still better than what ever gay Z,50 cent,kanye west or g unit puts out:D

ironchef
07-01-2007, 07:58 PM
VOODOO??

NAW HOMEY I HEARD THAT POWERHOUSE THO.. GAME WC AND OMAR CRUZ.. SHIT IS RIDIN IN THE '64 RITE NOW

SKIP SKIPYea, it was playing on sirius today. I got caught off guard, first game track I've liked in a while.

johnnyd
07-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Cartoon Networks #1 viewed debut- Class of 3000

Adult Swims #1 most viewed debut (and show for that matter)- Boondocks

I choose....Boondocks!

thinkfast®
07-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Yea, it was playing on sirius today. I got caught off guard, first game track I've liked in a while.

YEA HOMEY, GAME TOOK SOME TIME OFF FROM MAKIN MUSIC (SINCE JAN!) SO THERE AINT BEEN A WHOLE LOT OUT.. LIVE FROM LA/DJ SKEE BEEN SUCKIN BALLS MAN, SAT NITES CRUISIN AINT BEEN THE SAME LOL

thinkfast®
07-02-2007, 11:45 AM
O YEA IRONSHIT, IF U AINT ALREADY GOT IT - "YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS VOL 4" GAME GOT SOME BANGERS ON THERE HOMEY

ironchef
07-02-2007, 12:53 PM
O YEA IRONSHIT, IF U AINT ALREADY GOT IT - "YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS VOL 4" GAME GOT SOME BANGERS ON THERE HOMEYThanks Thinkfag, I'll get right on that haha. Give me a link puto.

thinkfast®
07-02-2007, 01:08 PM
:POINTS TO CROTCH:

THERES UR LINK SCUMBAG BISH

OOPS I MEAN IRONSHIT

ironchef
07-02-2007, 01:14 PM
I'd need a telescope to find that crotch, in the mean time get me that link, on the double.

thinkfast®
07-02-2007, 01:18 PM
DOUBLE UP ON DEEZ PAL

P.S. WHENS WING NITE, I WANNA MAKE FUN OF U IN PERSON, ITS BETTER THAT WAY

ironchef
07-02-2007, 01:28 PM
DOUBLE UP ON DEEZ PAL

P.S. WHENS WING NITE, I WANNA MAKE FUN OF U IN PERSON, ITS BETTER THAT WAYI dunno, but I'll bring some tissues for your sorry ass once you start crying of humiliation:goodjob:.

thinkfast®
07-02-2007, 01:42 PM
WHAT U TALKN BOUT PUTO
YOU GOT ME TWISTED LIKE A G BODY FRAME
I AINT THE ONE TRICK! SKIP SKIP GO ASK SOMEBODY