PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust shops in Forsyth

tntsfinest23
06-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Ok so Im new to Ga from Florida. I drive an 06 Saab 92x you know the Saabaru WRX :bannana:. Well any ways I just bought a STi axleback exhaust and im looking to get it installed. Since Im new to the the area Im looking for an exhaust shop to so some custom installation like the oem exahust is 2.25 in in diamater the STIs is 2.50 so I want to cut remove the resonator (the big tube that comes before the axle/muffler) and then run 2.5in pipe from there to the STI Axle back for a some STI sound :goodjob:. So anyone know of any shops in the Forsyth County North Ga area that can do this?

Nevea
06-30-2007, 11:09 PM
there is a shop in town by the fairgrounds. i believe its called forsyth automotive or something. they do custom exhausts. i have no experience with them though

japan4racing
06-30-2007, 11:10 PM
forsyth as in just above macon??? is there an import scene there? im about to move back to forsyth

efman
06-30-2007, 11:32 PM
whaha you finally posted on ia !!!!
now go make a new member thread

tntsfinest23
06-30-2007, 11:51 PM
forsyth as in just above macon??? is there an import scene there? im about to move back to forsyth

:umno: haha I had to use that! Like Cumming or Dawsonville or Gainesville

Bballjamal
07-01-2007, 12:02 AM
there is a shop in town by the fairgrounds. i believe its called forsyth automotive or something. they do custom exhausts. i have no experience with them though

You live in forsyth above macon? If so, I think I saw your car rolling through barnesville a couple times while I was going to school there :goodjob: If your car resembles the one in your sig!

tntsfinest23
07-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Cmon Anybody?