PDA

View Full Version : Word of advice for n00bs who get pwned by QD

Hulud
06-30-2007, 08:57 PM
dont imitate his Later, QD thing. it makes you look fucking retarded

that is all

quickdodge®
06-30-2007, 09:03 PM
I love it when you deep throat. Later, QD.

HELLRAZOR
06-30-2007, 09:21 PM
dont imitate his Later, QD thing. it makes you look fucking retarded

that is all

couldnt agree more....+1 for good advice.

too bad NOTHING will help QD shed his fucktard image. :no:

quickdodge®
06-30-2007, 09:24 PM

Too bad only you idiots that have been textually ransacked by me think I'm a "fucktard." Funny how the dumbasses of IA are the only ones that have this "image" of me. Lolol @ you. Later, QD.

HELLRAZOR
06-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Your idea of "ransacked'" leaves alot to be desired. You have never even been worthy of a reasonable conversation nor even an arguement. And for you to call 99% of the IA population a "dumbass" just goes to show how much of a FUCKTARD you are. Oh yeah, the other 1% that rides your skirt....they are fucktard suck-ups. No need at LOL at me...I cant hear you!

Double_0_Rusty
06-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Your idea of "ransacked'" leaves alot to be desired. You have never even been worthy of a reasonable conversation nor even an arguement. And for you to call 99% of the IA population a "dumbass" just goes to show how much of a FUCKTARD you are. Oh yeah, the other 1% that rides your skirt....they are fucktard suck-ups. No need at LOL at me...I cant hear you!

OH MY GHEY

foety_foe
06-30-2007, 10:26 PM
LAME........................

Echonova
06-30-2007, 10:39 PM
I love it when you deep throat. Later, QD. ..

Lucky DAWG
06-30-2007, 11:33 PM

fucktard... no
asshole... yes

hes in the top 5 of most intelligent people on here i'd probably say. And not hanging on his nuts because he gets carried away sometimes. But i gotta say its pretty amusing to see him just shred apart noobs who try to swim upstream and break down the system when they get treated unfairly in their first months on here. Its a nice to change that he can do it civily instead of making every other word profanity

Echonova
06-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Your idea of "ransacked'" leaves alot to be desired. You have never even been worthy of a reasonable conversation nor even an arguement. And for you to call 99% of the IA population a "dumbass" just goes to show how much of a FUCKTARD you are. Oh yeah, the other 1% that rides your skirt....they are fucktard suck-ups. No need at LOL at me...I cant hear you!Wow, should I point out the spelling and grammar errors?
Also

'92 EG w/boosted B18B-SOLD & miss it!
'93 EG w/B18B--SOLD
'95 EJ Cpe--SOLD
'97 Acura CL--SOLD
'91 300ZX TT--SOLD
'06 GMC Denali Envoy XL--DD
'94 GMC Sierra SS--show ride
'88 Eurosport VR cpe--rare DD

I think listing every car you've ever owned is gay. If I did that that it would take up the entire page. Here's a clue, no one cares.

Kyle
07-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Eh I think your numbers are wrong. I think most people that post regularly on here like QD. He weeds out the ricers, idiots, etc. He neg reps them for noob actions, they continue to post BS or try to own QD, everyone neg reps them, then they give up on IA. It's a great process. I assume QD has already initiated this process on you.

Echonova
07-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Eh I think your numbers are wrong. I think most people that post regularly on here like QD. He weeds out the ricers, idiots, etc. He neg reps them for noob actions, they continue to post BS or try to own QD, everyone neg reps them, then they give up on IA. It's a great process. I assume QD has already initiated this process on you.Ya think?? DASHZNIT is already red...... I should make it more so.

Lucky DAWG
07-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Ya think?? DASHZNIT is already red...... I should make it more so.

plz do

he put "rare daily driver" next to one of his cars
wtf does that even mean?

unkn0wndj
07-01-2007, 12:15 AM
plz do

wtf does that even mean?

It's inbetween the weekend cruiser and the daily driver. It's rare to see him Daily Drive it.. hah.

ATK_Designs
07-01-2007, 12:16 AM
lol.

I've been on bad terms with QD before, but I don't hate. Just got to know how he is.

He's the man with the PMS.....:lol:....:lmfao:

Though, I gotta admit, I do find many of his posts enjoyable and entertaining.

It's just the interweb, it's not like you're going to loose sleep over it. :D

There are people that like him, many hates him, many neutrals, and there are a few bandwagon nut swinger as well. :crazy:

Tracy
07-01-2007, 12:16 AM
OOO noes!!!! I know what's going to happen here. Happens everyday. :)

Echonova
07-01-2007, 12:17 AM
plz do

wtf does that even mean?It means it rare that it runs, of course. I'm still trying to figure out what car that is. The only '88 Eurosport I know is a Lumina and if it's still running than it is rare.

Lucky DAWG
07-01-2007, 12:19 AM
It means it rare that it runs, of course. I'm still trying to figure out what car that is. The only '88 Eurosport I know is a Lumina and if it's still running than it is rare.

:lmfao:

Echonova
07-01-2007, 12:19 AM
OOO noes!!!! I know what's going to happen here. Happens everyday. :)You know you want in on the action.... Come on.. Everyone's doing it.... Just a little hit.. How can it hurt????

JackMaster
07-01-2007, 03:03 AM
QD is cool.... pause.... NOT!

Hasta Luego, me llamo JM

GIXXERDK
07-01-2007, 04:10 AM
fucktard... no
asshole... yes

hes in the top 5 of most intelligent people on here i'd probably say. And not hanging on his nuts because he gets carried away sometimes. But i gotta say its pretty amusing to see him just shred apart noobs who try to swim upstream and break down the system when they get treated unfairly in their first months on here. Its a nice to change that he can do it civily instead of making every other word profanity

Like this -right?

How many times do you idiots need to be told that not every goddamn car in the state of fucking Georgia resides on Import Goddamn Atlanta? Fucking goddamn dumbasses. Later, QD.

:blah:

"B"
07-01-2007, 07:16 AM
This is homosexual. Bitching gets you no where; obviously neither does an education.

quickdodge®
07-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Like this -right?

How many times do you idiots need to be told that not every goddamn car in the state of fucking Georgia resides on Import Goddamn Atlanta? Fucking goddamn dumbasses. Later, QD.

Nice to try to prove a point. But, just as it seems to be your habit, reread the part that even you bolded in the quote. And make sure you read it very carefully. Hold up a second. I'll make it much easier on you:

"Its a nice to change that he can do it civily instead of making every other word profanity"

Notice, if you will, that there is a word that appears to be have elephantitis of the alphabet. This would be known as the operative word. Meaning I don't have to do it nor do I always do it civilly. I can textually molest someone(like you right now) civilly. In a subliminal way, you swung a punch at me, I wasn't even there to receive the punch so you just came on around and knocked yourself out. Sorry about that. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-01-2007, 08:46 AM
No need at LOL at me...I cant hear you!

I guess that would be due to all the shit you try to have stored in your head is clogging your ear canals. It's also funny how people that have an unfounded dislike for me(on the Net of all places) think that just because they hate me, everyone else does to. Later, QD.

CRXchic19
07-01-2007, 09:53 AM
i say live and let live. QD is a permanent fixture here on IA (along with quite a few others), everyone that has been here for a decent amount of time already knows that. love him or hate him, he is not going anywhere, so all the boys who like to bitch need to either deal or GTFO.....

OneSlow5pt0
07-01-2007, 10:00 AM

:goodjob:

HELLRAZOR
09-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Wow, should I point out the spelling and grammar errors?

Yeah, please take the time out of your boring life and go back and point out all the errors you can find in my post. Shouldn't take long, since there are none. Only an idiot tries to find fault where there is none. Go ahead, show us your ignorance.

Don't you have some nut-swinging to do or something?

By the way, since you are ignorant and you don't know what a Chevrolet Eurosport VR is, why don't you take the extra time you have left over to do a web search for it and you will see what a rare car it is.

BobbyFresco
09-06-2007, 11:43 PM

Oh gawwwwwwwwwwwd.:eek:

HELLRAZOR
09-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky SC
fucktard... no
asshole... yes

Like this -right?

Thanks man...finally a Mod that comes forward and points out one of the faults of the QD one. Just another reason why QD isn't a Mod anymore. And that analogy about a subliminal punch??? WOW...that is the lamest come-back for being pwned that I have ever heard. Still the lamest of them all, I see.

Maniaç
09-07-2007, 12:16 AM
noobs can do what they want, if they do somthing that stupid they need to realize that they'll get bashed or worse... hulud, why make a thread about this? get off QD's nuts and concentrate on getting laid.

VooDooXII
09-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Hey c'mon...imitation is the most sincere form of flattery...

jfman
09-07-2007, 01:09 AM
Hey c'mon...imitation is the most sincere form of flattery...

I agree :ninja:

A plus tard, jfman

Psycho
09-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Word of advice for n00bs who get pwned by QD
Stop, drop, and roll

Crazy Asian
09-07-2007, 03:51 AM
Ok lil kids or newbs. QD is older then you and he's prob more intelligent then your dumb ass. Posting up all those cars i nothing. QD's been doing mods to his rides more then your mom has ridden all those cocks and she finally she had a shithead called a nub. Seriously stop trying to bash him.

Your never gonna win period. He's been on here longer then you have so stop it nubs.

81911SC
09-07-2007, 04:00 AM
Nobody listen to the asian guy!

Stormhammer
09-07-2007, 04:18 AM
I had learned early on that QD is quite in fact one educated person. While he may be OG, he may have his share of tattoo's, that does not reflect upon the fact that he, unlike many other's here online, still applies proper grammar more so than any other member on this forum ( myself included ) - to add above all that, he won an SCCA championship in some little spunky 90s Neon. That gives him a cool factor in my book ( plus I've never had the audacity to either call him out, or post something stupid to grant his disagreement )

Stormhammer
09-07-2007, 04:19 AM
actually, now that I think about it, nobody here hates me or has had any quarrel with me. Ah, peace be to the Canadians

Crazy Asian
09-07-2007, 04:21 AM
AHH ITS A CANADIAN!! DEPORT HIS ASS BACK!!!

81911SC
09-07-2007, 04:26 AM
Stormhammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stormhammer
09-07-2007, 04:51 AM
bwahahaha reps

Slow Motion
09-07-2007, 06:00 AM
Eh I think your numbers are wrong. I think most people that post regularly on here like QD. He weeds out the ricers, idiots, etc. He neg reps them for noob actions, they continue to post BS or try to own QD, everyone neg reps them, then they give up on IA. It's a great process. I assume QD has already initiated this process on you.

Hey Kyle,

Do me one small favor and please stop explaining it is pointless let the process have its way because a few months from now some other Noob will say something about QD and how he is satan, mean, a e-thug(true) and we will post about them too. But you are absolutely right in your comment.

Rican219
09-07-2007, 06:44 AM
LIRL @ dis thread

Echonova
09-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Yeah, please take the time out of your boring life and go back and point out all the errors you can find in my post. Shouldn't take long, since there are none. Only an idiot tries to find fault where there is none. Go ahead, show us your ignorance.

Don't you have some nut-swinging to do or something?

By the way, since you are ignorant and you don't know what a Chevrolet Eurosport VR is, why don't you take the extra time you have left over to do a web search for it and you will see what a rare car it is.

I underlined your mistakes.

A lot = two words
Argument = no e

They = Letters are capitalized after periods

Can’t = needed an apostrophe

No need to thank me. :bannana:

quickdodge®
09-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Thanks man...finally a Mod that comes forward and points out one of the faults of the QD one.

Hey dumbass. He was complimenting me, lolol. And I have no faults. Later, QD.