PDA

View Full Version : Need name, numbers, or address

itswhatever
06-30-2007, 12:45 PM
I got screwed $750 on a deal from craigslist, and I need to find the seller. It was partially my fault for not paying attention, but he knew what he was doing. I'm not going to post what happened, but if you can get me some info it would be greatly appreciated.

All I have:

"Eric" called me from 770-778-4123, but once he called me from 770-778-4124, and I have the name Donna Conner/Connor from the voice mail. Cingular's web site has the numbers in its records.

He said he lived in Conyers. His directions from Mapquest told him to exit at Panola Road to get to Lithonia. Directions on Mapquest from Conyers tell you to exit at Evans Mill. From Atlanta, Mapquest tells you to exit at Panola, so he was coming from the west.

I'm not sure, but I think the tow truck he came in said "Mr. Twister Towing" or something like that on it.

EJ6
06-30-2007, 12:57 PM
details on what the item was? and how you got screwed?

itswhatever
06-30-2007, 01:52 PM
An EF that was supposed to OBD1 with no ecu. Motor was just placed in car and wires made to look like the were connected. just looking at it, you couldn't tell that everything is hacked up.

He just called me back though after I left him a nasty message, he claims he didn't know and we're talking about working something out.

Whiteboy™
06-30-2007, 08:26 PM
atleast you have an EF now.... if that makes you feel any better

SiRed94
06-30-2007, 09:01 PM
atleast you have an EF now.... if that makes you feel any better

HAHAHA