PDA

View Full Version : This sheriff deserves a raise!

buddha@TeamFX
06-30-2007, 08:48 AM
Check it out!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287101,00.html

blackshine007
06-30-2007, 09:07 AM
A cop that's actually doing his job the smart way. Later on in the news, I'll probably be getting pulled over for DWB (driving while black). Here's hoping that's not the case

Julio
06-30-2007, 09:45 AM
way to waste tax dollars.... honestly, they should be out doing other things.. while all those cops are chasing down illegal imigrants, the local grocery store is getting robbed, a 12 year old child being rapped and the unemployment office growing by legal Citizens.

buddha@TeamFX
06-30-2007, 09:55 AM
but how many of these crimes are being committed by illegals...Its almost like they have more rights than you and I Julio...I had the window busted out of my Silverado one time at Park N Ride in Buford in the middle of the day and when I got there the cops had seen these three illegal juveniles do it...and ofcourse never no money for my window...

Julio
06-30-2007, 10:04 AM
but how many of these crimes are being committed by illegals...Its almost like they have more rights than you and I Julio...I had the window busted out of my Silverado one time at Park N Ride in Buford in the middle of the day and when I got there the cops had seen these three illegal juveniles do it...and ofcourse never no money for my window...

Had seen 3 illegal juve's do it? c'mon you and I know, thats BS.

Unless you mean, they "caught" 3 illegal kids?

buddha@TeamFX
06-30-2007, 10:09 AM
The cops were sitting 4 cars down from my truck when the teens did it...when I got there they were standing around my truck with the cops telling the cops it was their truck...till I hit the unluck button and got my insurance card out and proved it was mine...Just makes me mad Julio that they get breaks but still don't have to pay taxes you know?...I mean the gov't. takes so much from us and I have another reason that I really don't agree that I can go into detail about if you want and you give me your opinion.

collins
06-30-2007, 10:12 AM
FAIRTAX FTMFW!

GSRtegŪ
06-30-2007, 10:13 AM
Damn right Julio.

Had seen 3 illegal juve's do it? c'mon you and I know, thats BS.

Unless you mean, they "caught" 3 illegal kids?

Julio
06-30-2007, 10:23 AM
FAIRTAX FTMFW!

what you know about Fairtax? I'm in love with fairtax...

Anyways, even if we were on Fairtax, illegals would still have to pay taxes on purchases.... which they do now...
So fairtax and illegals dont go/ doesnt make sense =]

Actually, the IRS would hate it becuase they dont get to keep the money not claimed by illegal imigrants in todays tax system hahahahahahahah

Julio
06-30-2007, 10:26 AM
The cops were sitting 4 cars down from my truck when the teens did it...when I got there they were standing around my truck with the cops telling the cops it was their truck...till I hit the unluck button and got my insurance card out and proved it was mine...Just makes me mad Julio that they get breaks but still don't have to pay taxes you know?...I mean the gov't. takes so much from us and I have another reason that I really don't agree that I can go into detail about if you want and you give me your opinion.

I understand perfectly what you are saying.. But honestly, I dont sweat it.. to me all this illegal imigrant talk is small compare to other MAJOR issues going on with this country today...

I know is a problem, but you know, there is other issues that need just as much if not more attention right now.

SampaGuy
06-30-2007, 10:31 AM
that sheriff needs to eat a dick

SLow_POke
06-30-2007, 10:33 AM
what you know about Fairtax? I'm in love with fairtax...

Anyways, even if we were on Fairtax, illegals would still have to pay taxes on purchases.... which they do now...
So fairtax and illegals dont go/ doesnt make sense =]

Actually, the IRS would hate it becuase they dont get to keep the money not claimed by illegal imigrants in todays tax system hahahahahahahah:goodjob:

and you jsut explained to different scenerios. granted theres people who commit crimes and deserve to get busted. But what you jsut posted was people trying to work and make a living . not ploting on your silverado buddy
and you want to give the sherrif a raise, right . . . please explain.

racial profiling ftl

buddha@TeamFX
06-30-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm not racial profiling...There trying to make a living to send back home to their families...at times not even hardly pouring any money back into our system...If I was racial profiling that would mean I'm racist and I'm by far not that...hell ask Julio...I've watched him stumble across his driveway drunk at 4am before LOL!!!...

greasemunkey
06-30-2007, 10:42 AM
that sheriff needs to eat a dick
we have a mexican in the room :doh:, j/p man

SampaGuy
06-30-2007, 10:45 AM
I'm not racial profiling...There trying to make a living to send back home to their families...at times not even hardly pouring any money back into our system...If I was racial profiling that would mean I'm racist and I'm by far not that...hell ask Julio...I've watched him stumble across his driveway drunk at 4am before LOL!!!...

so they are sending money back to their family in mexico so that they can eat and survive... while americans are busy buying $600 iphones and shit, wasting money and getting into more credit card debt... i have no problem at all with them "not pouring money back into our system"

Matt300ZXT
06-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Yes, but they're taking jobs away from American citizens. How many Americans are having to wait longer to find jobs because a group of illegal Mexicans took the jobs instead? And does it matter how Americans spend their money that they earned? If I want to buy a guitar with my paycheck, does that mean I should quit my job and give it to a non-english speaking Mexican just because one of many of his kids need some food...is that selfish of me to buy what I want with the money I worked for?

SampaGuy
06-30-2007, 10:55 AM
Yes, but they're taking jobs away from American citizens. How many Americans are having to wait longer to find jobs because a group of illegal Mexicans took the jobs instead? And does it matter how Americans spend their money that they earned? If I want to buy a guitar with my paycheck, does that mean I should quit my job and give it to a non-english speaking Mexican just because one of many of his kids need some food...is that selfish of me to buy what I want with the money I worked for?

im just saying they live a pretty shitty life as it is and that sheriff should leave them alone.

Julio
06-30-2007, 10:55 AM

lol.. haha , you know I dont drink anymore... Not on drink since JAN 1st.. 7 month tomorrow.. yes sir!

Anyways, Thats not completely true.. I think they do spend money in our system...
They have to buy clothe,food, gas, pay bills all in which have taxes... they have expenses just like normal paying legal citizens have.

They may not pay the taxex on there checks.. but they do when they make purchases.

I think, they should figure out a way to stop NEW illegal peeps from making it to the US and then concentrating on a PLANNED system to send them back or something.
But they some are concentrating more on sending them back then shutting down illegal doors.

Im almost convinced that nothing will never be done to fix this.. is this a good attitude to have in my part? No, but I do look at reality.

The reason we are hearing so much about it RIGHT now is due to the fact that the elections are around the corner so the politics make this topic part of there campaign and to gain more voters.
Is been going on for years now.. Before our time, our parents time even before out grand parents times...

Im all about for fairness and all this equality talk.. but , I'm not going to give it to much thought when nothing has really been done in the last 100 years +.

I keep my grind going, pay my taxes and move on..

If you think about it ..

Taxes and Illegal imigrants are almost the same...
We hate the topic of illegal imigrants and we hate the topic of taxes and paying them.....
And you know what.. is nothing we can really do about it....

The only hope we have is FAIR TAX and even then, if that ever happens in this country, we will still have to pay taxes, yes , maybe an equal % for everyone, but we will still pay taxes...

We can take the horse to river , but we cant make it drink water.

incawarrior
06-30-2007, 10:58 AM

picard.jpg

Julio
06-30-2007, 11:00 AM

Here we go on the job talk..

dont blame the illegal imigrant for it.. BLAME THE COMPANY/PERSON who hires them...

When you are buying a car a house or something...

If car dealer A offers you a car for 12k

&

Dealer B offers you the same car for 16k

I know where you are going? right.. Save 4K...

The illegal people are out there just as much as legal people trying to get that $$$$.
If Illegal people do it for less... Shit, why not hire to person who will take less.

Is all a loophole my brother.... Is called the wonderful way of the FREE MARKET made by the people who built this country... all that has backfired now...

Julio
06-30-2007, 11:06 AM
a non-english speaking Mexican just because one of many of his kids need some food...is that selfish of me to buy what I want with the money I worked for?

Pretty sad... The most powerfull country in the Universe and aparently the education level has failed for some...

Latin america is pretty damn big.. especially SOUTH AMERICA.. You got people from honduras, Mexico,Panama,Argentina, Chile , costa rica, so on and so on.....

How you know they all are Mexicans? just because some look short, sorta like native american look, dark skin, wavy hair? I mean, I know that sounds cold, but most view it like that..... and it show there lack of knowledge on the subject.

And BTW we also got illegal people from all over the World, yes, mostly from South america, or thats atleast we see on TV right ? lol

Lame...

Hulud
06-30-2007, 11:09 AM
so they are sending money back to their family in mexico so that they can eat and survive... while americans are busy buying $600 iphones and shit, wasting money and getting into more credit card debt... i have no problem at all with them "not pouring money back into our system"
they arent wasting money, they are supporting the economy

WWJDrift
06-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Man, thats awesome.

Julio
06-30-2007, 11:27 AM

So you think the illegal people are not when they go to out shopping?

I think they support the economy just like everyone else.

They support there family just like everyone else... Even though there family are not here... I mean, even if they were Legal here, they still going to the same shit..
Actually, once they are legal is easier for them to bring people over..

Is a catch 22 bro.

hahah funny when people say , SENDING MONEY Over.. I wonder who owns, western union and companies like that.. Probably AMERICAN CITIZENZ.. they are in business thanks to who? People sending money... Including the illegals..
The illegals, still pay the fee to send money over...

yes... is a loophole.. no matte rhow you look at it...

Lets concentrate on stopping any new illegals from coming and then work on getting the illegals already here OUT.

Julio
06-30-2007, 11:29 AM

And in a way, they are wasting money and supporting the economy..

I honestly would love to see the income status on most people buying the Iphone... .. I bet under 35 K would be the most!

do they need the iphone NO... They are hurting themselves but at the same time helping the economy....

hahahahahhaahh

Hulud
06-30-2007, 11:36 AM
And in a way, they are wasting money and supporting the economy..

I honestly would love to see the income status on most people buying the Iphone... .. I bet under 35 K would be the most!

do they need the iphone NO... They are hurting themselves but at the same time helping the economy....

hahahahahhaahh
yea its true that most the people buying it cant really afford it. but they are still helping the economy, but oh well. not my problem lol

Kyle
06-30-2007, 12:49 PM
That's a quality Sheriff.

silversol
06-30-2007, 01:20 PM
That's a quality Sheriff.
X2

Dietcoke
06-30-2007, 01:49 PM
The countries with the lowest crime rates in the world profile people. Why?

Because it works.