PDA

View Full Version : I love it when my girlfriend....

Lizbiz101
06-28-2007, 11:00 PM
What do you guys like for your girls to do??? Besides the obvious sexual favors....lol :doh:

EmminoDaGreat
06-28-2007, 11:03 PM
shuts up?

cactusEG
06-28-2007, 11:03 PM
just sex.. and makes me food:goodjob:

Mr_Mischif
06-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Not bitch about her day when I didn't ask her about it; or bitch about me telling the truth when she asked for it.

not really th0.

Bballjamal
06-28-2007, 11:07 PM
lol, i'm sure I will agree (don't hold me on that) with everything that will be posted :D

Vteckidd
06-28-2007, 11:08 PM
i like it when she leaves me the fuck alone

Lizbiz101
06-28-2007, 11:08 PM
shuts up?
i like it when she leaves me the fuck alone You gotta like more than that. Otherwise you wouldn't be with her!! lol

death®
06-28-2007, 11:09 PM
When she plays with my hair.

Lizbiz101
06-28-2007, 11:10 PM
When she plays with my hair. There we go!!! :goodjob:

thepolecat
06-28-2007, 11:16 PM
when she pretends to listen to me and acts excited when I get excited about a car or cars.

CSquared
06-28-2007, 11:17 PM
Besides the obvious sexual favors....lol :doh:

That's really all she's good for... :no:

GSRteg®
06-28-2007, 11:23 PM
Im going to have to agree with him on this one. :yes:

Lizbiz101
06-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Im going to have to agree with him on this one. :yes: lol damn it's like that. *takes notes* lol

Magnus213
06-28-2007, 11:28 PM
when she pretends to listen to me and acts excited when I get excited about a car or cars.
I agree. That's a good one.

I love it when my girlfriend buys (bought) me screwdrivers, two ratchet sets, and basic tools for Christmas for my new tool chest! And I can't say no to a good hickey.

blackshine007
06-28-2007, 11:30 PM
I like it when my girl actually talks about her feelings. Seriously, that bitch don't like discussing her feelings. Mainly because her last relationship, her ex was mentally abusive. So naturally, it annoys me when she holds it in. Yeah, I know that's something not to complain about, but coming from her back ground, she needs to open up

Black R
06-28-2007, 11:35 PM

fuck yes!!!11 :D :goodjob:

sirkus
06-28-2007, 11:37 PM
I like having a girl friend who I get along with.

And having her lay her head on my chest while we're watching a movie. (or my lap :goodjob:)

death®
06-28-2007, 11:42 PM
What do girls like their boyfriends to do? Thats a better question.

CSquared
06-28-2007, 11:46 PM
I like it when my girl actually talks about her feelings. Seriously, that bitch don't like discussing her feelings. Mainly because her last relationship, her ex was mentally abusive. So naturally, it annoys me when she holds it in. Yeah, I know that's something not to complain about, but coming from her back ground, she needs to open up

and you're sure that you aren't gay? :thinking:

Lizbiz101
06-28-2007, 11:47 PM
What do girls like their boyfriends to do? Thats a better question. We like for our guys to make us laugh and be there for us when we need them, I like it when my boyfriend does things just cause he wants to, not cuz I asked him or told him to do it haha. That sums it up.

death®
06-28-2007, 11:48 PM
We like for our guys to make us laugh and be there for us when we need them, I like it when my boyfriend does things just cause he wants to, not cuz I asked him or told him to do it haha. That sums it up.Sounds pretty stupid to me.

Lizbiz101
06-28-2007, 11:49 PM
and you're sure that you aren't gay? :thinking: Don't hate on what anyone else has to say :gay: he has more sense than you, considering what you said....:tongue1: lol.

Lizbiz101
06-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Sounds pretty stupid to me. of course it does...... but it's not that hard.

death®
06-28-2007, 11:55 PM
of course it does...... but it's not that hard.It really isn't, "but" for a man acting nice isn't something we're use too, make sence?

Lizbiz101
06-28-2007, 11:57 PM
It really isn't, "but" for a man acting nice isn't something we're use too, make sence? yeah I see what you mean.

sullen
06-28-2007, 11:59 PM
i love it when my girlfriend.....:

1. shuts up
2. goes through the routine sex acts(Blow Me, Fuck Me)
3. Cooks me FOOD
4. rubs my back
5. buys me stuff
6. doesn't call me every 5 seconds
7. actually watches Pulp Fiction with me without the commentary...

that pretty much sums it up.

death®
06-29-2007, 12:01 AM
yeah I see what you mean. :goodjob:

death®
06-29-2007, 12:03 AM
i love it when my girlfriend.....:

1. shuts up
2. goes through the routine sex acts(Blow Me, Fuck Me)
3. Cooks me FOOD
4. rubs my back
5. buys me stuff
6. doesn't call me every 5 seconds
7. actually watches Pulp Fiction with me without the commentary...

that pretty much sums it up.

I agree with those three, but the rest just sounds childish.

blackshine007
06-29-2007, 12:06 AM
and you're sure that you aren't gay? :thinking:
<-------- Sack full of testicles here, pimp

I said what I said because it's almost at times depressing to talk to her because sometimes, she's in "one of those moods" and for the most part, I try to ignore her. But it's about showing her that I have the ability to almost give a damn

sullen
06-29-2007, 12:30 AM
ok death, no sex for you then. you arent allowed. lost your priviledges. its childish...?
and BTW, im really not materialistic, i just like it when my girlfriend wants to return the favors. and i thought of 1 more when my comp shut down.

8. doesn't ask me what im doing when im working on the car. i don't wanna take a break to explain what has to go on to keep an engine running. read a book or get a smaller engine to play with and get the concepts or something. im an impatient teacher.

sullen
06-29-2007, 12:35 AM
listening and actually giving a damn are 2 different things though. i mean, half the time i just set the the phone down and keep watching tv. or playing whatever game im playing. or surf the net. then the rest of the time, i pull a "i gotta go do something, ill see you later". but in retrospect, i guess i have a pretty good girlfriend since she puts up with all that shit i just mentioned, whether or not she knows...but cmon, i mean, without us they'd have to go pay alot of money they dont have to get the car fixed. and nobody would teach them how to abuse the new set of tires and gas.

<-------- Sack full of testicles here, pimp

I said what I said because it's almost at times depressing to talk to her because sometimes, she's in "one of those moods" and for the most part, I try to ignore her. But it's about showing her that I have the ability to almost give a damn

Jecht
06-29-2007, 12:51 AM
I like it when my girlfriend smiles at the dumb jokes I make.

ep9716
06-29-2007, 02:22 PM
Ummm...............:ninja:

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 02:27 PM

sounds like me now...lol

Sammich
06-29-2007, 02:32 PM

truth i hate pulling that shit out of her.

i like her playing w/ my hair, face, ears, stomach(not 6pack lol)

holding me

shutting up when the game is going on

sexual favors:D

death®
06-29-2007, 02:32 PM
ok death, no sex for you then. you arent allowed. lost your priviledges. its childish...?
and BTW, im really not materialistic, i just like it when my girlfriend wants to return the favors. and i thought of 1 more when my comp shut down.

8. doesn't ask me what im doing when im working on the car. i don't wanna take a break to explain what has to go on to keep an engine running. read a book or get a smaller engine to play with and get the concepts or something. im an impatient teacher.

Sex is not childish, but when you put it the way you did, it did sound extremly childish. Now i get plenty of "pussy" on a daily bases. If you think sex is a joke, just wait til your partner has a baby. Then we'll see who the clown is.

2.0civic
06-29-2007, 02:35 PM
lol, i'm sure I will agree (don't hold me on that) with everything that will be posted :Dword

masterbation is only so fun after awhile...

Sammich
06-29-2007, 02:35 PM
if you ask me some of the people in this thread are acting fake..if not, why do you have a girlfriend and not a shawty?!?!?

death®
06-29-2007, 02:37 PM
if you ask me some of the people in this thread are acting fake..if not, why do you have a girlfriend and not a shawty?!?!?Like who?

Sammich
06-29-2007, 02:39 PM
people who are just saying for her to shut up and not to be there...shit like that...you get use to having a girl by your side, if not you should just have a or some sideline chicks, feel what im saying

"B"
06-29-2007, 02:47 PM
I enjoy when she rubs or scratches my back without me asking.

Kelly
06-29-2007, 02:48 PM
*waiting on Killer's reply* :ninja:

Sammich
06-29-2007, 02:49 PM
I enjoy when she rubs or scratches my back without me asking.

fucking truth right there son

Killer
*waiting on Killer's reply* :ninja:

doesn't post on ia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Tracy
I like when my GF licks my......toes....LOLOLOL!

"B"
06-29-2007, 02:50 PM
I like when my GF licks my......toes....LOLOLOL!

Dork

Sammich
06-29-2007, 02:51 PM
lol i didn't know tracy was a fan of the puss too. that's sweet.

Kelly
06-29-2007, 02:51 PM
I effing hate you Killer...

Really.

Tracy
06-29-2007, 02:52 PM
lol i didn't know tracy was a fan of the puss too. that's sweet.

Only on the brown liquor. Which I try to stay away from.

Sammich
killer is a smart man...that's why he text you his pleasures...duh

Killer
ok but for real,

takes care of me when i'm sick.... and scratches my back/head to/rubs stomach to put me to sleep.

Sammich
06-29-2007, 02:53 PM
Only on the brown liquor. Which I try to stay away from.

i just bought some brown liquor how about that. come back to the east coast and partake:D

Killer
06-29-2007, 02:53 PM
I effing hate you Killer...

Really.

and this is the reason why... right here...

Kelly
06-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Eh...

Kelly
06-29-2007, 02:57 PM
I like it when he sends me flowers randomly (wink, wink) J/K

Or when he randomly texts me sweet things. Unexpected things always win :goodjob:

"B"
06-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Owned.

Killer
06-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Unexpected things always win :goodjob:

SURPRISE BUTT SECKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idb: :idb: :idb:

"B"
06-29-2007, 03:02 PM

Sha loves that too.:lmfao:

Kelly
06-29-2007, 03:04 PM
:no:

"B"
06-29-2007, 03:12 PM
:no:

LIES

Nissangeek
06-29-2007, 03:12 PM
I like when she goes to car meets and shows with me b/c she wants to, not b/c I bribed her or anything. Also when she has a bad dream and makes me hold her till she goes back to sleep. I know that would annoy most people but I like that I can make her feel safe.

Nissangeek
06-29-2007, 03:14 PM

Dude. I had no idea. I hope you wear a rubber. Preferably ribbed. Gives better traction in the mud. lol.

Kelly
06-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Sick

Killer
06-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Dude. I had no idea. I hope you wear a rubber. Preferably ribbed. Gives better traction in the mud. lol.

lol.... i use goodyear... lol..

ep9716
06-29-2007, 03:24 PM
This Sums Everything Up.............

http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/Group_X_video.html

The Ninja
06-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Umm...

1. Rub my back
2. Suggest wild shit to do in bed
3. Does what I'm thinking about asking her to do without hinting at it in any way (Yes, I always consider possible outcomes of situations where I have to ask my girlfriend for shit)
4. When she gets excited about things I like even when she's not, even though I don't return the favor.
5. Realizes there certain shit I don't tolerate/put up with and steers clear. (Saying she's my baby's mama [I fucking hate kids, I never want to have any])
6. When she's realistic about the relationship, not that giddy "Lets get married right after college" high-school bullshit.
7. When she takes initiative. (Did I say this already?)

I really don't like it when she plays in my hair/6 pack/arms shit. Those light touches and shit are bothersome. I used to be a very ticklish guy, (no homo), but then I got over it, and it bothers me when people touch me to try and tickle me. Don't fuckin touch me to make me laugh, crack a fucking joke.

Back to the list...

8. When she talks. (Because then I don't have to)
9. When she thinks I give 2 shits (about something), because then I get laughs.

But yea, what else do you women/girls/gals/chicks like when your man does?

Nissangeek
06-29-2007, 03:28 PM
lol.... i use goodyear... lol..

I thought it was Bridgestone. lol.

Dietcoke
06-29-2007, 04:49 PM
...takes some damn initiative to deal with day to day issues in her life and solve problems without bringing them all to me. I'm in iraq ffs.

TheSnail
06-29-2007, 06:49 PM
When I woke up today and took a shower and got bitched at because I locked the door, while the other bathroom is 15ft away, then go to work all day and just came home to hear that she washed my pants with my cameras memory card in them. God damn you chicken heads, Im gonna be a wife beater now.

Tracy
06-29-2007, 06:53 PM
When I woke up today and took a shower and got bitched at because I locked the door, while the other bathroom is 15ft away, then go to work all day and just came home to hear that she washed my pants with my cameras memory card in them. God damn you chicken heads, Im gonna be a wife beater now.

LOL@Chicken heads. You crack me up.

CRXchic19
06-29-2007, 09:20 PM
things i like about the boyfriend

1. i can ask him anything about cars at any time and he has the patience to explain it...
2. when i'm laying on the couch and he sits next to me and rubs my hair back with his hands
3. when he comes up and gives me a hug "just because"
4. when he trusts me enough to talk about his feelings and his past (traumatic childhood)
5. when he gets all mushy sometimes and asks me if i love him with those puppy eyes.
6. the way he looks at me
7. the way he looks at imports (equally impressive, identical look) lol
8. we give each other space as needed, and dont need to be together 24/7 like insecure little kids....
9. he is not jealous of my obsession with soccer (did i mention i played on an all GUYS team.... indoor....at 12am at night? lol)
10. he turns over in the middle of the night, puts his arm around me and says i love you.....while still sleeping

things i HATE about my boyfriend:

1. he cant balance a checkbook or manage money (RESPONSIBILITY) and the way his "i'll be there in 15min" turns into 45.
2. he thinks hes always right and cant admit it when hes not (um....neither can i) "i'm sorry" is not in his vocabulary...
3. when he goes to pee in the morning and i'm left with dribble on THE GOD DAMN SEAT....
4. he needs damn anger management sometimes...

AnthonyF
06-29-2007, 10:33 PM
scatches my back and takes me to dinner

Echonova
06-29-2007, 10:41 PM

1. i can ask him anything about cars at any time and he has the patience to explain it... Cool
2. when i'm laying on the couch and he sits next to me and rubs my hair back with his hands He really wants sex
3. when he comes up and gives me a hug "just because" He really wants sex
4. when he trusts me enough to talk about his feelings and his past (traumatic childhood) Who hasn't?
5. when he gets all mushy sometimes and asks me if i love him with those puppy eyes. He really wants sex
6. the way he looks at me He really wants sex
7. the way he looks at imports (equally impressive, identical look) lol Can't help you there........
8. we give each other space as needed, and dont need to be together 24/7 like insecure little kids.... Cool
9. he is not jealous of my obsession with soccer (did i mention i played on an all GUYS team.... indoor....at 12am at night? lol) WHORE!!!!! J/K
10. he turns over in the middle of the night, puts his arm around me and says i love you.....while still sleeping He really wants sex... in his sleep

1. he cant balance a checkbook or manage money (RESPONSIBILITY) and the way his "i'll be there in 15min" turns into 45. So?
2. he thinks hes always right and cant admit it when hes not (um....neither can i) "i'm sorry" is not in his vocabulary... He shouldn't have to say he's sorry for you being wrong....
3. when he goes to pee in the morning and i'm left with dribble on THE GOD DAMN SEAT.... Wouldn't happen if you'd CLEAN THE GOD DAMN TOLIET
4. he needs damn anger management sometimes... Wouldn't have this problem if you would do as you're told the first time.

sullen
06-29-2007, 10:47 PM
haha dribble... thats funny. and i wish my girlfriend wouldn't be so insecure like that. it gets a little old. and if your chick is into cars, thats just hot beyond all belief. even hotter if she understands what you're explaining. hotter yet if she actually helps you work on the car. and the best part still....if she knows what tool you are actually asking for...

1. i can ask him anything about cars at any time and he has the patience to explain it...
2. when i'm laying on the couch and he sits next to me and rubs my hair back with his hands
3. when he comes up and gives me a hug "just because"
4. when he trusts me enough to talk about his feelings and his past (traumatic childhood)
5. when he gets all mushy sometimes and asks me if i love him with those puppy eyes.
6. the way he looks at me
7. the way he looks at imports (equally impressive, identical look) lol
8. we give each other space as needed, and dont need to be together 24/7 like insecure little kids....
9. he is not jealous of my obsession with soccer (did i mention i played on an all GUYS team.... indoor....at 12am at night? lol)
10. he turns over in the middle of the night, puts his arm around me and says i love you.....while still sleeping

1. he cant balance a checkbook or manage money (RESPONSIBILITY) and the way his "i'll be there in 15min" turns into 45.
2. he thinks hes always right and cant admit it when hes not (um....neither can i) "i'm sorry" is not in his vocabulary...
3. when he goes to pee in the morning and i'm left with dribble on THE GOD DAMN SEAT....
4. he needs damn anger management sometimes...

sullen
06-29-2007, 10:49 PM
lol at eschanova.

Lizbiz101
06-30-2007, 01:20 AM
I like it when he sends me flowers randomly (wink, wink) J/K

Or when he randomly texts me sweet things. Unexpected things always win :goodjob: Hell yea!!!!! too bad guys don't know that....lol and you don't want to tell them. haha

sullen
06-30-2007, 01:22 AM
we're dudes. we don't tend to be mushy. why do you women always want us to be mushy? its like you'd rather date a fag...

Lizbiz101
06-30-2007, 01:39 AM
we don't want mushy (i consider mushy like being too sensitive) we want romance. Dating a fag would be like dating another girl. We want a confident man that's not afraid to give us some damn flowers or something sweet just cause he wants to.

Black R
06-30-2007, 02:45 AM
"i love it when my girlfriend:"

CHOKES ON COCK AND TEARS COME RUNNING DOWN

Slow Motion
06-30-2007, 04:29 AM
Check this out...

1. When I talk to my girl about car she listens. Then later on points them out to me after she knows what they are.
2. She rubs my arms
3. She likes the way I drive.
4. She wants her next car to be an Altezza (stick shift) and wants turbo upgrades on it.

"B"
06-30-2007, 08:54 AM
I love it that my girlfriend keeps our relationship on the down-low. That way I don't have to get into an argument with my fiance; thanks Shawna. Wait, shit; busted.

Echonova
06-30-2007, 09:01 AM
I feel the same way about my girl on the side Shawna... Funny they have the same name, I mean how many Red headed Shawna's can ........... Wait a minute

CRXchic19
06-30-2007, 10:19 AM
haha dribble... thats funny. and i wish my girlfriend wouldn't be so insecure like that. it gets a little old. and if your chick is into cars, thats just hot beyond all belief. even hotter if she understands what you're explaining. hotter yet if she actually helps you work on the car. and the best part still....if she knows what tool you are actually asking for...

dude, i AM THE CHICK. does that mean he is insecure?? i already knew that. lol..... and when i ask him for the fucking 1/2" socket, dont expect me to be happy when he hands me 11mm and says he COULDNT FIND IT "and this SHOULD work..."

:lmfao:

T-Mo Goodie
06-30-2007, 11:50 PM
I Love it when my man:

-tells me how he feels about me (something most men have problem doing)

-randomly buys me things without me asking (roses, king size pillowtop bed, rims, gave me down payment for my car, etc)

-ALWAYS have my back on anything I want or need

-can sense in my voice that I had a rough day, and has candles lit and hot bath water waiting.

-Talks about cars...we can talk for hours and I am NOT faking listening. I know my stuff (although we like diff. things; import/domestic)

Now don't think he is a punk or anything, because he is far from that. My friends used to look funny when I tell them about some of these instances, like "Corey did that?" hahahahaha I do all kind things for him too. Hell I just bought him a dually truck a couple of months ago......

Lizbiz101
06-30-2007, 11:52 PM
-randomly buys me things without me asking Hell yeah!!! haha we've all said that. This should be a *hint* to some.

Lucky DAWG
07-01-2007, 12:08 AM
sticks her head in the pillow

Echonova
07-01-2007, 12:23 AM
sticks her head in the pillowYeah, I love it when your girl does that too.

Echonova
07-01-2007, 12:25 AM
dude, i AM THE CHICK. does that mean he is insecure?? i already knew that. lol..... and when i ask him for the fucking 1/2" socket, dont expect me to be happy when he hands me 11mm and says he COULDNT FIND IT "and this SHOULD work..."

:lmfao:If you drive a CRX you should NEVER ask for a 1/2" socket. Metric system FTMFW!!!!

unkn0wndj
07-01-2007, 12:27 AM
If you drive a CRX you should NEVER ask for a 1/2" socket. Metric system FTMFW!!!!

Lmao +1 if I can.

Echonova
07-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Lmao +1 if I can.You can and you will.

unkn0wndj
07-01-2007, 12:31 AM
You can and you will. Haha because I have so many reps to throw out.

Clegger
07-01-2007, 12:35 AM
I like having a girl friend who I get along with.

And having her lay her head on my chest while we're watching a movie. (or my lap :goodjob:)

X2

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2007, 02:49 AM
cook, clean, not nag :goodjob:

"B"
07-01-2007, 07:20 AM
I feel the same way about my girl on the side Shawna... Funny they have the same name, I mean how many Red headed Shawna's can ........... Wait a minute

You bastard, that's the real reason you want to send me to Alaska.

Sammich
07-02-2007, 09:05 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
07-02-2007, 09:06 AM

ahhhhhhhhh reps:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sport1.3
07-02-2007, 09:39 AM
I like it when my GF Drives out to see me! when she Doesnt complain when i take her out to Road Atlanta (Petite Leman, Mitty etc...) she just brings a book and sun tans all day. This definitely makes it easier for me to see those stupid Kiddie movies when she wants. when She DOESNT bother me at work (this is huge, because i HATE that). SHe has NO interest in cars, so when i'm in the Garage working, thats my quiet/alone time, and she respects that and doesnt complain. when she knows i hate malls/shopping and unless i suggest the trip, she doesnt ask me to go..she has GF's for that shit. when sHe actually attempts to pay for things for me, like dinner and movies...most often i never let her, but the fact she makes the offer makes me so much more willing to always pay for her.

sullen
07-02-2007, 09:41 AM
i wish my gf would leave me alone when im working on the car. instead she complains that i dont spend enough time with her.

Sammich
07-02-2007, 09:42 AM
reps on that paying shit, that has got to be one of the best feelings son. seeing that she's willing and sometimes 'forces' to pay...i enjoy that.

Sport1.3
07-02-2007, 09:47 AM
reps on that paying shit, that has got to be one of the best feelings son. seeing that she's willing and sometimes 'forces' to pay...i enjoy that.

She hides my wallet all the time before we go to the grocery store. :lmfao: ...i always freak out when we get to the check out thinking i left it somewhere.

Sammich
07-02-2007, 09:53 AM
lol sweet i hope da fiancee does that shit when we get married i dont feel like footing the bill all the time for groceries...o wait...i told her thats her bill for the house hold, ill do the rent/mortgage(whenever we buy) and she do the water, groceries and other small bills.

Humphrizzle
07-02-2007, 09:58 AM
i love it when my girlfriend does the dirty sanchez.

Sport1.3
07-02-2007, 10:00 AM
i love it when my girlfriend does the dirty sanchez.

LOL@ u having a GF

sullen
07-02-2007, 10:14 AM
phatbolism, have her sign a prenuptual agreement. if she divorces you, still your house.

Sammich
07-02-2007, 10:19 AM
lol if she tries to take my house, i'm sure she knows she won't live too long

sullen
07-02-2007, 10:20 AM
ha, you should read the Darwin Awards. theres a story in there where a guy got divorced like 20 years earlier and his wife wanted the house. so he started setting booby traps. one day they found him dead, from one of his own booby traps.

Sammich
07-02-2007, 10:21 AM
lolol. was he white or black

sullen
07-02-2007, 10:25 AM
prolly white. dunno, but theres lots of them. theres one...bunch of drunk rednecks are camping. they got alcohol, cigs, and guns. so they decided to see if cig butts would hurt after they were shot at you from a gun. so they loaded up and all....drank some more, and this dude "smokey" took the cig butts. they got shot out of the gun....pierced his breastplate....thru the heart...killed him. and the quote at the bottom from his autopsy read "He died from 3 ciggarette butts to the heart."

Seymour222
07-02-2007, 10:28 AM
My female is a home-body of sort. It really makes my day when we actually venture out to do things besides talk about her donkey, and her farm animals. We went to Flanigans on L'ville hwy the other night and saw some live music. It was "Dshznit". Yes, I said donkey.

sullen
07-02-2007, 10:29 AM
so shes country as cow shit...

§treet_§peed
07-02-2007, 10:44 AM
i dunno

sullen
07-02-2007, 10:48 AM
i love it when my gf rides without me having to ask...

Sammich
07-02-2007, 10:56 AM
prolly white. dunno, but theres lots of them. theres one...bunch of drunk rednecks are camping. they got alcohol, cigs, and guns. so they decided to see if cig butts would hurt after they were shot at you from a gun. so they loaded up and all....drank some more, and this dude "smokey" took the cig butts. they got shot out of the gun....pierced his breastplate....thru the heart...killed him. and the quote at the bottom from his autopsy read "He died from 3 ciggarette butts to the heart."

that sounds about white, i mean right:lmfao:

Seymour222
07-02-2007, 10:59 AM
so shes country as cow shit...

She is country. However, not a hick. She has a miniature donkey named "Dunky", and a cow named BeBe. Oh my how my life has changed.

I like it when she washes her car too.

sullen
07-02-2007, 11:02 AM
that sounds about white, i mean right:lmfao:

'ey, jus' 'membur...if'n 'taint' whit', 'taint' riet'

Sammich
07-02-2007, 11:06 AM
lol

sullen
07-02-2007, 11:10 AM
just so you know, i may make the occasional lude joke, but im not racist man. 2 of my cousin in laws or whatever they are are half black.

thinkfast®
07-02-2007, 02:42 PM
^^ SAYS THE GUY WHO BASHES ON HETEROSEXUAL MEN

YOUR HERE, YOUR QUEER, WE GET IT. YOU DONT HAVE TO THROW IT IN OUR FACES, NOONE CARES THAT YOU PACK MORE MEAT THEN A BUTCHER SHOP, THAT SHIT IS GROSS

LOL HEY I GOTTA JOKE, JUST MADE IT UP

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SULLEN AND A BIKE

SULLEN LIKES COCK

sullen
07-02-2007, 02:44 PM
all right, haha. wow. feel stupid yet? it was a pretty gay joke. and why do you hate so much? worried?

thinkfast®
07-02-2007, 02:45 PM
WORRIED? ON WHAT MOTHAFUCKER? LOL

Maniaç
07-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Pretty nice question.. heres my answer..

When she acts like a bitch.. nothing is sexier then when a girl acts like a badass. lol! And yes, to all the fake motherfuckers, yall really need to grow the fuck up.