PDA

View Full Version : EGO ON BIKES

MSTANGSALEEN
07-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Well a few saturday nights ago I went cruising around,just had my bike checked out. New plugs in it and was running a little rich because flames shot out every time I shifted. Forged piston and rods still looked good. Oversized carbs finnaly running at peak with the stage 3 jet kit in it. Found a happy medium between rich and lean. Cleaned my dual k and n intakes and polished up my exhaust. Just had the aftermarket cams put in. Washed it and light wax. My beast was looking nice and sounding better. Well I am riding around and wanted to ride with some buds just was waiting for them to hit the scene. I saw 2 gsxr 1000 (04 probably) and a 04 cbr600rr. They were clean, had the 2 brothers exhaust on it,aftermarket pegs,grips,,and bar ends. All had the tags hidden and flush mounts. Aftermarket swing arm spools. Well anyways they all looked nice being new and colorful and shit. Well there were 3 of them so I got behind one of them and just started riding around with them. Then they were like who the fuck are you, it seemed to me that since I had a 97 instead of a 04 or some crap I couldnt hang. Well then they tried to lose me and at this point I was like I just want to fuck with them, they couldnt shake me at all but then I grew tired of the pussys with the pretty shiny bikes and just drove away and found my other biker friends. Point is I thought ppl who are riding around like when more ppl ride with them. It just looks cooler 10 bikes instead of 3 bikes you know. I guess I am wrong. Then again maybe it was cause I was white and they were hispanics. Hopefully that isnt it.

Spyder
07-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Fuck you cracker lol..

i guess with alot of people it would be cool but there are some people that are dicks if they are on a bike or on foot..

MSTANGSALEEN
07-08-2005, 04:56 PM
I hear ya,,its sad.

HiPSI
07-08-2005, 05:01 PM
they sound like a bunch of squids and probably did think they were too cool to ride with someone on another style bike. i'm very suprised they weren't all on gsxr's though.

MSTANGSALEEN
07-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Lol I know hipsi, they prob dont even know how to take a corner the right way.

HiPSI
07-08-2005, 09:33 PM
i can spot their tires from great distances, the shine off the unused 3/4 of the tire is unbearable sometimes.

MSTANGSALEEN
07-08-2005, 09:52 PM
lol yep.I may use my bike as a daily driver alot but look at my sides and you will see some worn down tread

AznTraitor
07-11-2005, 10:58 AM
personally I rather ride alone, or with a very small group of people that I know.

I will be honest that I had a group of jokers u-turn around and follow me and would haul ass past me on the straights but when we got to corners they would bunch it up and I'd have to slow down to a damn near stop and a few times I would just pass them on the outside so I can at least lean my bike more than 5%.....

I dont know how you ride or how most bikers ride, but what little time I do have to ride, I like to go fast and hit the twisties and try to go faster and faster....it's kinda hard to do that when you get a group of guys you dont know slowing things down....

I dont think I am the best rider, and I do not think I'm above anyone, I just ride at my pace and dont sweat the small stuff, if I meet up with some people to ride, cool....but in most cases around here, I just keep to myself and ride for myself and keep it at that....

Cliff
07-11-2005, 05:15 PM
once i got past thinking this thread was about how to eat breakfast waffles while on a bike i felt like i was watchin biker boys as i read the first post....

MSTANGSALEEN
07-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Lol,well they were snobs who acted like there shit didnt stink. I hate ppl like that.

Cliff
07-11-2005, 05:17 PM
oh and i wouldn't wanna ride with someone i don't know either just because of the simple fact say i am with 3 of my friends i know will be mature on the road and some new guy rides up i don't know you...who's to say you won't go actin a fool and get me in trouble or cause an accident and get me and my friends blamed?

Cliff
07-11-2005, 05:23 PM

MSTANGSALEEN
07-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Thats true,but if you look at my tires they are worn on the sides and theirs are worn down the middle.Lol

ManualMaxima
07-25-2005, 12:07 PM
Thats true,but if you look at my tires they are worn on the sides and theirs are worn down the middle.Lol

to many cool burn outs

Jeff
08-08-2005, 08:41 AM
to me, thats like walking down the street with 3 of my friends and all of a sudden a random guy wants to walk with us... no thanks.

MSTANGSALEEN
08-08-2005, 02:57 PM
lol

Cool Cat Racing
08-08-2005, 05:31 PM
I agree, I like to ride with groups but I like to know the people I'm riding with. Like Cliff said, if they can't ride or cause an accident you can get hurt too. There's too many people riding around that don't really know how to and I don't want to be too close to them. Plus when your riding in a group it helps to know the people your with know how to ride in a group because many people don't understand how to. I don't act like an ass when new people get near me but I'll still keep my distance.
Ryan

Bballjamal
08-09-2005, 02:12 AM
I wouldn't mind if we were all on the highway like 85 in the country or something and.....no no no, I wouldn't mind anywhere! I would get pissed if he was riding like an ass and like stated before limited me on my thrill and speed!