PDA

View Full Version : i dislike regal nissan

DJ XtRaKŠ
06-28-2007, 02:16 PM
So ive got an 04 Frontier with nothing all that special suspension wise or much anything for that matter, but a butt load of problems. First of all some of you remember that my rear axle broke for NO REASON about a year and some change ago. well that took 14 days to repair for no known reason...that had me real pissed at first but i got over it.

welllllll about 2 months later my axle seals were messed up and was leaking gear oil all over the freakin place! so i took the truck back and got those replaced. well that was sept of last year.

now almost a year later the driver side rear axle seal is leaking AGAIN! so this time i am furious, and took it up there. i raised some hell and this time got them to get me a car to drive (06 CC fronty...teheheh http://www.nissanoffroad.net/messageboard/Smileys/default/icon_smile_headbang.gif). well i goto pick it up today and come to find out that there was NO AXLE SEAL IN THE DRIVER SIDE. i bout damn near blew up at the service guy...like wow...i was pissed. well i was like {edit} it, im goin home with my truck.

SO GUESS WHAT!? i picked up my truck about 2 hours ago, walked into my garage to get a beer and guess what i smelled? GEAR OIL...i was like, hell no! got under the truck and guess what was there? a puddle of gear oil under my damn diff. the {edit} is LEAKING NOW!

so you have no idea how pissed i am now...i never go wheelin anymore so that has nothing to do with my truck being fucked...but i wanna get something besides a fixed truck from them, cause this is getting retarded now. any ideas?

/RANT

Big J
06-28-2007, 06:39 PM
drive it untill it's too fucked up to repair........ it's documented that it's had problems................ call Nissan USA corporate office and explain to them what been done, and when, and how you haven't been satisified with the service

zakkkaliscious
06-30-2007, 11:57 PM
^^^^^ yea we did that with our titan that had 147 waranty claims finially after the diff imploded we got a new one