PDA

View Full Version : So I got my Ass handed to Me Last Night....

psychodrama_81
06-28-2007, 09:56 AM
I was running late picking up my girl from work over in Lawrenceville, and I came across three cars in my rush. One was a Mazda 3, The other was a Cobalt, not the the SS...but the one under it, and the New Rabbit. So Im weaving in and out of traffic and Im like, "Damn, I didnt know this car had that much potential"(Im drving my girl's 2001 Tiburon), but as soon as we got off Pleasant Hill onto Ronald Regan freeway(the speed trap) That was a different story. I Blew past the Rabbit that was drivien by a girl and The Cobalt was hot on my ass, so Im like, hell yeah! The Mazda broke it off with us and continued down Pleasant Hill. Then the next thing I knew, The Cobalt shoots past me like I was going 70...and I was actually hitting 110....and then here comes the Rabbit blowing past me too. So They get a good ways up the road and the decide to let me catch up....and when we were all together, we gunned it once more...And they left me again.....talk about getting owned. We all got off at the same exit but they were already gone before I could catch up.

I hold my head in shame. :no:

Ed
06-28-2007, 09:59 AM
so you were racing in rush hour?

you want a medal?

Sammich
06-28-2007, 10:00 AM
LAWL i pwnd a bmw 740il last night in gsr. i started off late(granny shifting into 2nd) finally realizing he was trying to race, by the time i caught on he was on my quarter panel, i guned it, he couldn't do anything until i hit 120, then he started creeping on me LMAO...talk about getting pwnt

Kamikaze
06-28-2007, 10:01 AM
Street racing FTL.

Sammich
06-28-2007, 10:02 AM
shut it, when you're stressed, that's a partial stress reliever.

psychodrama_81
06-28-2007, 10:02 AM
so you were racing in rush hour?

you want a medal? Nah, It was around 9:00pm, so there werent many cars on the road at the time....well not on Ronald Regan.

Ed
06-28-2007, 10:04 AM
Nah, It was around 9:00pm, so there werent many cars on the road at the time....well not on Ronald Regan.

i couldve sworn you said you were weaving in and out of traffic.

anyway... i cant say ive never street raced before, cuz i have, so i wont bash on you, just be careful out there.

GSRteg®
06-28-2007, 10:04 AM
Whats new....:thinking:

Kamikaze
06-28-2007, 10:05 AM

Maybe it's just me, but heightening the risk of killing someone that wasn't even involved would add more stress. :thinking:

BiH1320
06-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Wheres QD now? Loll
He's gonna bash on you for racing on the streets..

Sammich
06-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Maybe it's just me, but heightening the risk of killing someone that wasn't even involved would add more stress. :thinking:

so you haven't street raced EVER in your life GTFO

Kamikaze
06-28-2007, 10:17 AM
so you haven't street raced EVER in your life GTFO

Actually, no. That's why they have tracks.

psychodrama_81
06-28-2007, 10:19 AM
i couldve sworn you said you were weaving in and out of traffic.

anyway... i cant say ive never street raced before, cuz i have, so i wont bash on you, just be careful out there.
Thanks. but I wasnt being that crazy. I maybe passed like three, maybe four cars before getting on to the freeway...but yeah, I know what you mean. I wouldnt do that in rush hour. I have seen way too many people get in wrecks like that.

psychodrama_81
06-28-2007, 10:20 AM
Wheres QD now? Loll
He's gonna bash on you for racing on the streets..SHHHH!!!! Dont let him get wind of this....OMG..... :police:

Sammich
06-28-2007, 10:22 AM
tracks are far and in between here my friend and those are usually dedicated to the big dogs. besides, will those tracks be open when i'm stressed, NO! get over it, it's done (by me not alot) but street racing occurs so stfu

Kamikaze
06-28-2007, 10:34 AM
tracks are far and in between here my friend and those are usually dedicated to the big dogs. besides, will those tracks be open when i'm stressed, NO! get over it, it's done (by me not alot) but street racing occurs so stfu

I would engage in a debate with you, but since you're defending street racing, you lose by default.

Door is that way. -------------------------->

Sammich
06-28-2007, 10:45 AM
defending, no...telling the truth yes..street racing occurs, what is there to debate about? nothing, thank you i rest my case

Kamikaze
06-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Who said street racing didn't occur? It's obvious that it does, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist. ;)

Sammich
06-28-2007, 10:56 AM
defending<stating true statements

The Ninja
06-28-2007, 10:59 AM
So bashing people who street race will definitely make a difference? No, but you would definitely earn e-points and reps. Well done, steal some more e-cool forum remarks so you can get some e-points. Dude, your so e-cool.

/sarcasm

/\ *I can do it too*

Tinton
06-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Actually, no. That's why they have tracks.

Its also a full tank of gas for me to get to any "local" tracks. So STFU. :2up:

What is weaving anyways? Passing cars with only like a couple feet of clearence? I've "weaved" before but I don't come that close to cars, maybe 5-10 feet at the closest. If you want to get anywhere in Atlanta traffic, you gotta know how to cut in like that anyways...

I usually only street-race to the speed limit anyways. Hell, in my car, cops can't even tell I'm racing. Even if I launch hard there's no tire squeal, I get 0-60 in like 8 seconds.... and I usually shut it down by like 60 or so.

Kamikaze
06-28-2007, 12:49 PM
Its also a full tank of gas for me to get to any "local" tracks. So STFU. :2up:

And that's my problem because?

Ruiner
06-28-2007, 01:35 PM

I go to the gun range for that. Shooting guns is a much bigger stress relief, trust me. I'm glad that I sold my 911 turbo for that very reason, though. Everyone in and their mom would try and race me 24/7. Everyone wanted to see "how they would do" against me. It got annoying.

Dietcoke
06-28-2007, 01:37 PM
Racing on ronald reagan with 16 second cars is the special olympics of motorsports.

Ruiner
06-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Even if I launch hard there's no tire squeal, I get 0-60 in like 8 seconds.... and I usually shut it down by like 60 or so.

:lmfao:

What's the point of "racing" then?

Sammich
06-28-2007, 01:50 PM
I go to the gun range for that. Shooting guns is a much bigger stress relief, trust me. I'm glad that I sold my 911 turbo for that very reason, though. Everyone in and their mom would try and race me 24/7. Everyone wanted to see "how they would do" against me. It got annoying.

reps. 99.9% of the time i don't street race or speed off anywhere unless i'm just stressed i usually cruise, but ever since i dropped my teg and added my spoiler and lip every young person tries to get me to race, and i'm already sick of it

"B"
06-28-2007, 06:00 PM
I was running late picking up my girl from work over in Lawrenceville, and I came across three cars in my rush. One was a Mazda 3, The other was a Cobalt, not the the SS...but the one under it, and the New Rabbit. So Im weaving in and out of traffic and Im like, "Damn, I didnt know this car had that much potential"(Im drving my girl's 2001 Tiburon), but as soon as we got off Pleasant Hill onto Ronald Regan freeway(the speed trap) That was a different story. I Blew past the Rabbit that was drivien by a girl and The Cobalt was hot on my ass, so Im like, hell yeah! The Mazda broke it off with us and continued down Pleasant Hill. Then the next thing I knew, The Cobalt shoots past me like I was going 70...and I was actually hitting 110....and then here comes the Rabbit blowing past me too. So They get a good ways up the road and the decide to let me catch up....and when we were all together, we gunned it once more...And they left me again.....talk about getting owned. We all got off at the same exit but they were already gone before I could catch up.

Let me point out your 2 failures:

1. This isn't the Kills Forum.

2. Your life.

ep9716
06-28-2007, 06:04 PM
LOL At Your Sig LMMFAO REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"B"
06-28-2007, 06:05 PM
LOL At Your Sig LMMFAO REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the fuck are you talking to?

cactusEG
06-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Let me point out your 2 failures:

1. This isn't the kills Forum.

2. Your life.

I edited it for ur ass

"B"
06-28-2007, 06:08 PM
edited it for ur ass

Thanks

On_Her_Face
06-28-2007, 06:11 PM
man this story sounds like it was more intense than all three of the fast and the furious movies combined.

ep9716
06-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Who the fuck are you talking to?
To Psychodrama_81.........

Bballjamal
06-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Tony Hawk or Rodney Mullen?

blackshine007
06-28-2007, 07:45 PM
reps. 99.9% of the time i don't street race or speed off anywhere unless i'm just stressed i usually cruise, but ever since i dropped my teg and added my spoiler and lip every young person tries to get me to race, and i'm already sick of it
Drive a mazda and I promise no one will mess with you ;)

yudalicious
06-28-2007, 07:49 PM
I would engage in a debate with you, but since you're defending street racing, you lose by default.

Door is that way. -------------------------->

shhh, he's slow and can't run with the big dogs on real tracks by his own account, let him be lol.

cactusEG
06-28-2007, 07:58 PM
Tony Hawk or Rodney Mullen?

no fucking contest rodney mullen :goodjob:

Bballjamal
06-28-2007, 08:12 PM

Exactly! +1 :D

Tinton
06-28-2007, 09:16 PM
And that's my problem because?

You're talking about not wanting me street racing around here, and about how I should go to a track. You don't want me racing on the streets, go get some people together, buy a large amount of land, and make your own track, so I don't have to go off 100 miles to race. Until then, I'll have some fun around here.

Tinton
06-28-2007, 09:19 PM
:lmfao:

What's the point of "racing" then?

I can floor it all the hell I please, beat some shitty Civics, and not attract any attention. You go off tires burning in a car that does 0-60 in 5 seconds and everyone is going to notice and call you reckless, and you'll be more likely to be pulled over by the police.

I had a car that would do 0-60 in around 5 seconds....it wasn't really fun, I could never floor it for any length of time or else I'd be well over 100 mph and worrying about the police.

Clegger
06-28-2007, 09:24 PM
this thread is full of lol

first of all of course six2six doesnt street race.... he well... owns a scion nuff said

2nd of all what the hell are you doing racing in a tibouron?? what spinner said was hilarious!
Racing on ronald reagan with 16 second cars is the special olympics of motorsports.

Kamikaze
06-28-2007, 09:36 PM
first of all of course six2six doesnt street race.... he well... owns a scion nuff said

You know, that was almost funny. Almost, but not quite. Damn cocky Evo drivers. Shit, if I wanted to drop 30k on a tuner car I could have. But I didn't want to have to work my ass off paying a note on a $30k car just to make my e-penis look bigger. :goodjob:

And if you weren't trying to be an asshat, then I apologize.

05Tib
06-28-2007, 09:43 PM
2nd of all what the hell are you doing racing in a tibouron?? what spinner said was hilarious!

thats what i was thinkin, an 01 Tiburon.....

Clegger
06-28-2007, 10:17 PM
You know, that was almost funny. Almost, but not quite. Damn cocky Evo drivers. Shit, if I wanted to drop 30k on a tuner car I could have. But I didn't want to have to work my ass off paying a note on a $30k car just to make my e-penis look bigger. :goodjob:

:blah::blah::blah: :lmfao:the funny thing is I was just messing around with you but since you mentioned it my e-penis was bigger before I bought my evo. My evo humbled me

DarkPrince10
06-28-2007, 10:21 PM
honestly I didnt know Rabbits had that much of a umph to them, they are quite cheap too...

Kamikaze
06-28-2007, 10:22 PM
:blah::blah::blah: :lmfao:the funny thing is I was just messing around with you but since you mentioned it my e-penis was bigger before I bought my evo. My evo humbled me

Like I said, if you weren't serious, then I apologize. But it's not like I could tell you were joking just by reading text.

blackshine007
06-28-2007, 10:23 PM
I think the bottom side of my right foot itches. I think I shall go and scratch it.

quickdodge®
06-29-2007, 01:06 PM

I wish I had read about you in the obituaries yesterday you, inconsiderate, piece of shit, fucking, goddamn moronic dumbass motherfucking idiot. Will you hurry up and die you fuck? Later, QD.

Ruiner
06-29-2007, 01:17 PM
I can floor it all the hell I please, beat some shitty Civics, and not attract any attention. You go off tires burning in a car that does 0-60 in 5 seconds and everyone is going to notice and call you reckless, and you'll be more likely to be pulled over by the police.

I had a car that would do 0-60 in around 5 seconds....it wasn't really fun, I could never floor it for any length of time or else I'd be well over 100 mph and worrying about the police.

My old car would do 0-60 in about 3.8 seconds on street tires. I never got in any trouble, had a LOT of fun in it, and I could control myself. :thinking:

psychodrama_81
06-29-2007, 11:32 PM
thats what i was thinkin, an 01 Tiburon.....
:crazy:

Julio
06-30-2007, 09:56 AM
this thread is full of sorry excuses....... lol

collins
06-30-2007, 10:07 AM
My old car would do 0-60 in about 3.8 seconds on street tires. I never got in any trouble, had a LOT of fun in it, and I could control myself. :thinking::werd:

Humphrizzle
06-30-2007, 10:13 AM

that happens to me in my civic SI.

i dont race and it's just really annoying.

collins
06-30-2007, 10:21 AM
996>ANY SI

2jz240sx
06-30-2007, 11:14 AM
sorry but all those cars are slow....
and if you dont have the tibby gt then it is really slow.
and a 2001 is ugly...the new gts are quick and look 10 times better.

but dont kill yourself over being late...

Extrememustang
06-30-2007, 08:23 PM
I was on my yzf750 and my buddy was on his 05 r6. He always talked crap about my bike so im like fuck it lets race from the exit to the next. We both took off and because of his bike weighing less he got ahead. We were nose to nose at 161 ans he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and shifted to the next gear and started passsing him. At exit 16 on 985 I hit 192 mph. He never said a word again.

sullen
06-30-2007, 08:31 PM
why does it matter about street racers... most of the police pictures and shit they say was from streetracing were dunken drivers. i mean, if a kid throws $20 grand into his car and totals it, so what. no more driving for him...he can't drive worth a piss. if you wanna think about it, the street racers are the ones who actually know how to drive defensively as well as offensively. they have fun with their cars, its not just a tool to go from a to b. so yea, who cares about street racing? its free...besides, you have to pay money for track time. i bet you've done some street racing in your time too.

sullen
06-30-2007, 08:34 PM
yzf750..... hmmmm... governed? i think so... 192mph...i bet you'd shit yourself. and the 750 should take the r6 no matter what. unless your fat ass weighs as much as your mustang. theres like a whole 15 lbs maybe of difference between the 2 bikes. the 750 just has more power... so it comes down to driver inability. go get on some back roads with that bike and hit your 140mph mark like i have. straightline is nothing....turns are so much more involved and fun.

quickdodge®
06-30-2007, 08:37 PM
why does it matter about street racers... most of the police pictures and shit they say was from streetracing were dunken drivers. i mean, if a kid throws $20 grand into his car and totals it, so what. no more driving for him...he can't drive worth a piss. if you wanna think about it, the street racers are the ones who actually know how to drive defensively as well as offensively. they have fun with their cars, its not just a tool to go from a to b. so yea, who cares about street racing? its free...besides, you have to pay money for track time. i bet you've done some street racing in your time too.

All I will say is may you end up in the obits section, also. Soon. Later, QD.

sullen
06-30-2007, 08:38 PM
if it so happens, then yea i will. but to keep yourself out of that area, just make sure you can drive safely...

quickdodge®
06-30-2007, 08:40 PM
if it so happens, then yea i will. but to keep yourself out of that area, just make sure you can drive safely...

The hail? I was talking about hopefully you end up dead before an innocent person does because of your idiocy and lack of knowledge and common sense. Later, QD.

sullen
06-30-2007, 08:43 PM
is that a ducati 996? if so, you should be the prez. nobody else around knows what a ducati is...

996>ANY SI

sullen
06-30-2007, 08:45 PM
idiocy....lack of knowledge. driving? if i throw that much money into doing those things myself, im gonna have the knowledge. and as far as idiocy goes....my cash flow is exhaustable. so, why would i total my car? im not a spoiled little rich kid...

Halfwit
06-30-2007, 08:46 PM
lol

ueyedgr8tness
06-30-2007, 08:47 PM

+1

quickdodge®
06-30-2007, 08:54 PM
idiocy....lack of knowledge. driving? if i throw that much money into doing those things myself, im gonna have the knowledge. and as far as idiocy goes....my cash flow is exhaustable. so, why would i total my car? im not a spoiled little rich kid...

Idiocy and lack of knowledge suit you perfectly, little boy. Your "reasoning" (lack of) skills leaves you open to all kinds of shots hitting their marks on you. It's like you just walked into a Crip neighborhood wearing all red and unarmed and unvested. Your easy prey for the more wise. Obviously, along with idiocy and lack of knowledge/common sense, I can add that you have zero reading comprehension skill. Nowhere in this thread did I see where your self proclaimed "knowledge" of building car was in jeopardy. Your "knowledge" in street racing is, though. You have a lot to learn. Hopefully, you either learn it or perish first before someone else does. Later, QD.

HELLRAZOR
06-30-2007, 09:30 PM
I usually only street-race to the speed limit anyways. Hell, in my car, cops can't even tell I'm racing. Even if I launch hard there's no tire squeal, I get 0-60 in like 8 seconds.... and I usually shut it down by like 60 or so.

no "tire squeal" can mean your car has no torque. :(

I would hardly call 0-60 in 8 seconds "street racing" or "launching hard"....my tired, old work truck can do better than that! :doh:

HELLRAZOR
06-30-2007, 09:31 PM

couldnt agree with you more... +1 for you.

HELLRAZOR
06-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Drive a mazda and I promise no one will mess with you ;)

heh heh ... +1 for that one!

HELLRAZOR
06-30-2007, 09:37 PM

thats the BEST excuse I have EVER heard for having a slow-ass car. Keep up the good work! Props to you!

Hulud
06-30-2007, 09:57 PM
mike vallely > everyone

HELLRAZOR
06-30-2007, 10:01 PM
But I didn't want to have to work my ass off paying a note on a $30k car just to make my e-penis look bigger. :goodjob:

well said...lol +1 for you!

Julio
06-30-2007, 10:02 PM
I hate high HP cars... I cant never take of in 1st gear....So i rather drive slow cars.

HELLRAZOR
06-30-2007, 10:05 PM
All I will say is may you end up in the obits section, also. Soon. Later, QD.

if he does, I'm sure your lame ass will be seeking his spirit! FTL

Tinton
07-01-2007, 02:29 AM
no "tire squeal" can mean your car has no torque. :(

I would hardly call 0-60 in 8 seconds "street racing" or "launching hard"....my tired, old work truck can do better than that! :doh:

I've got torque, 170 ft lbs @ 3600 rpms. Its just the nature of the car, it gets good traction. I've been able to squeal tires in cars with less torque, just because they're FF as opposed to MR.

Tinton
07-01-2007, 02:36 AM
thats the BEST excuse I have EVER heard for having a slow-ass car. Keep up the good work! Props to you!

Well, it wasn't fun, it was a ticket-magnet. In my current car I can floor it as much as I please... in my last car I pretty much always had to lay off or else worry about getting my license taken. In my Z28 it really wouldn't even open up until about 50 or 60 mph so if I got on it at all it would get up to 90 mph pretty quick, by the end of 2nd gear. At that speed I could've gotten my license taken away instantly (I was only 20 at that time).

All you people who are racing to 100+ mph you're all retards. I wish speed limits were repealed on highways... but you still gotta work with the system. In this state you get caught going that fast and its usually a suspension of your license.

Heh I'm hoping to get high hp again soon... but I still think of it as only being a way to show off your cock size. I have more fun with my Fieros on curvy roads than I ever did with my Z28. I can push the cars much much harder, and its not as easy to overpower coming out of a corner.

"B"
07-01-2007, 07:36 AM

You are a douchebag.

quickdodge®
07-01-2007, 08:48 AM
if he does, I'm sure your lame ass will be seeking his spirit! FTL

Was that a ghost hunting joke from back in the 70's? Later, QD.