PDA

View Full Version : Do u tip the Pizza Guy??

JDMJAYDC2
06-27-2007, 06:46 PM
ok i know one member on here is a delivery driver for papa johns but i wanted to know if you guys tip the delivery driver when you get pizza?

i just ordered a pizza and was on the phone with the driver for almost 20 min giving his country ass directions to my house. keep in mind that papa johns is like literally 10 mins from where i live and he still gets lost. To make things worse after i tell him the address for the 5th time in our convo and tell him what my car looks like outside the house. He knocks on my neighbors door i come out like um im over here man! i take the pizzas and he is like you paid with a credit card right? I say yeah i paid online, then he says um did you want to leave a tip? :thinking: hmmm you want a tip cause you got lost driving to my house, wasted my cell phone minutes talking to you, You cant follow simple directions i think ill pass. I say um yeah ill send it online to the store lol and close my door. I usually tip but this guy aint getting shit! What about all of you IA do you tip the pizza guy when he comes and if so how much?

BuBBa DRiFT
06-27-2007, 06:51 PM
yes, i always tip, working as a waitor definately changes your perspective on that. especially with gas prices...youd be suprised how much you get ripped off. From experience, I delivered to a lady that lived in a 2 million dollar home, and ordered over $30 worth of food. Not a dollar. I was earlier than the projected time too.

DJ XtRaK©
06-27-2007, 06:52 PM
i dont...but thats just because im a dick

mocha latte cupcake
06-27-2007, 06:54 PM
yes i tip very well having been a delivery guy for some time, i understand the pressures and ish with being the delievery guy.

1) the people at the pizza place are always behind
2) directions (especially via mapquest) are always wrong!
3) traffic is a bitch! lol

but yeah, definately tip regardless unless they seriously i mean seriously are ass's

BirdmanSRT
06-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Yeah I tip. I was in that field of work for bout 3 months and I know what those people put up with there are some real dicks out there.

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Yeah I tip them every time.

Extrememustang
06-27-2007, 06:58 PM
It sucks that it like you feel you have to tip. Waitors,watresses,,hair dresser,nails,any thing delivered,sonic. Even ppl who make your coffe ar elike you want me to put a tip on here?

Firefightin_tC
06-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Of course I tip, the guys are trying to make a buck so I do what I can.

Even though Domino's charges a dollar now...:tongue1:

mocha latte cupcake
06-27-2007, 07:03 PM
seriously! i delievered to a dude, 2 hours late

background story: we had three guys who delievered. 1 got into an accident and had to go to the hospital. 1 was out of town. so it was me, and the dumb whore who was telling everyone 20 minutes, regardless who called. so we were 2 hours behind, and yeah, i made the delievery the guy was pissed and i told him i was very sorry, explained and he said, its ok here is what you deserve for making up that pathetic story. he handed me a dime. i looked at it, threw it in his face, told him never to call again. i called him a selfish ass hole and he could eat a dick and die. he called my boss and my boss told him the same thing. 3.2 million dollar home here in HHI. what a dick!

TypeRPersonality
06-27-2007, 07:07 PM
I always tip, regardless of bad service.

JstAneon
06-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Always.

yeahright
06-27-2007, 07:21 PM
ok i know one member on here is a delivery driver for papa johns but i wanted to know if you guys tip the delivery driver when you get pizza?

i just ordered a pizza and was on the phone with the driver for almost 20 min giving his country ass directions to my house. keep in mind that papa johns is like literally 10 mins from where i live and he still gets lost. To make things worse after i tell him the address for the 5th time in our convo and tell him what my car looks like outside the house. He knocks on my neighbors door i come out like um im over here man! i take the pizzas and he is like you paid with a credit card right? I say yeah i paid online, then he says um did you want to leave a tip? :thinking: hmmm you want a tip cause you got lost driving to my house, wasted my cell phone minutes talking to you, You cant follow simple directions i think ill pass. I say um yeah ill send it online to the store lol and close my door. I usually tip but this guy aint getting shit! What about all of you IA do you tip the pizza guy when he comes and if so how much?

Have fun eating your next pizza from there.

Extrememustang
06-27-2007, 07:24 PM
h
seriously! i delievered to a dude, 2 hours late

background story: we had three guys who delievered. 1 got into an accident and had to go to the hospital. 1 was out of town. so it was me, and the dumb whore who was telling everyone 20 minutes, regardless who called. so we were 2 hours behind, and yeah, i made the delievery the guy was pissed and i told him i was very sorry, explained and he said, its ok here is what you deserve for making up that pathetic story. he handed me a dime. i looked at it, threw it in his face, told him never to call again. i called him a selfish ass hole and he could eat a dick and die. he called my boss and my boss told him the same thing. 3.2 million dollar home here in HHI. what a dick!
I order online from dominoes and sometimes they deliever it and sometimes they doont, not sure why.

B18CDELSLO
06-27-2007, 07:32 PM
i work at the papa johns in tucker, usually i get tipped 3-4 dollas per delivery plus my 1.20 for mileage, but papa johns is fuckin up, they have raised the price 2 times in the past month and are now chaging 1.60 for delivery!!! i used to have weeks when i was making 700 a week but people dont wanna tip as much since they are getting charged for delivery now

ep9716
06-27-2007, 07:35 PM
I Tip Unless They Drive Some Fucking RICE!!!

LQQKITZME
06-27-2007, 07:38 PM
I tip them but how good the tip is depends on how cold the pizza is

QX56tech
06-27-2007, 07:45 PM
I tip no matter what, but the amount varies depending on service.

koukis14
06-27-2007, 08:08 PM
I tip no matter what, but the amount varies depending on service.
X2 I have tipped from $0 to $60 I have tipped 500% I have walked out without paying. It all depends on the service.

I ate at an O'charlies once.....ONCE. The food tasted like SHIT, everything the appatizer, the main course, sides, salads....everything.

I asked the waitress for the manager, got a free "meal" she gave me 2 free meal vouchers for future visits and I gave them back.

I then asked for her to get the server. I gave her a 20 and said you should get a better job, you are too good for this place.

Rsxguy
06-27-2007, 08:13 PM
yes i tip

Wurm
06-27-2007, 08:20 PM
yeah min. of $5 for pizza

OneSlow5pt0
06-27-2007, 08:22 PM
i am the pizza boy,cause i pizaahut dont deliver to me....but i tip,when they do

Jimmy B
06-27-2007, 09:09 PM
yup... always, the amount depends on service

ISAtlanta300
06-27-2007, 09:24 PM
A wise man once told me,

"Always tip the pizza delivery guy. They are all alone with your order for at least 5 minutes"

Probably good advice.
Unless you like the special sauce.

MachNU
06-27-2007, 09:40 PM
LOL i have work and deliered for a local chain, dominos, and papa johns, and trust me, drivers now people who tip and people who dont. When i wroked for papa johns we delievered from everything to trailer parks to Gated Rich Communitys, and each are different, I had one guy who ordered $40 worth of food and gave me $60 and told me to keep the change! but i would also get people who would order $60-70 and only tip a $1.

Every driver at our store knew address that wouldnt tip and would avoid them to get a house that tipped! So if you people who dont tip very much all the time always wonder why your food takes forever! :goodjob: ;)

scabtastic
06-27-2007, 10:39 PM
I use to deliver for pizza hut...and they gave us this book with maps in it and half the time the roads werent even on the map..or there were 3 roads with the same names....i mean ive gotten a few 84 cents tips...which pissed me off...so i did a burnout in his driveway...but delivering pizzas is a bitch.

IndianStig
06-27-2007, 10:48 PM
i usuall give about 2-4 dollars over the rounded up amount of the total. am i a cheap ass? I mean, my house is only 5 right turns and one left turn away from the pizza place, including turning on my driveway and walking up my path to my house, lol

ironchef
06-27-2007, 10:49 PM
Of course I tip. But then again I deliver pizzas as well. What I can't stand is the minorities who think they are above everyone and don't tip. I delivered a guy over $200+ worth of pizza last week, and he wasn't going to give me a dime. But, I was like dude come on you just got 33 pizzas, and you're not going to tip? And finally he did. Still, he was a total dick.

IndianStig
06-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Of course I tip. But then again I deliver pizzas as well. What I can't stand is the minorities who think they are above everyone and don't tip. I delivered a guy over $200+ worth of pizza last week, and he wasn't going to give me a dime. But, I was like dude come on you just got 33 pizzas, and you're not going to tip? And finally he did. Still, he was a total dick.

I'm calling you out on that shit being racist. That has more to do with them having lack of class and being a cheap ass then being a minority.

ironchef
06-27-2007, 11:02 PM
No, its the fact that they are a minority. In my area i'd say about 75%+ of the minorities if not way more, that I deliver to always give a shitty tip. So many times their total has been like say 22.90, and they'll give $23 and go "oh and you can keep the change". I won't say all minorities are like that or that white people don't do that. But, for the most part shitty tips come from minorities.

ahmonrah
06-28-2007, 01:08 AM
i tip $6 to anyone who delivers to where i am, be it while i'm at work, or at home.

ahmonrah
06-28-2007, 01:11 AM
No, its the fact that they are a minority. In my area i'd say about 75%+ of the minorities if not way more, that I deliver to always give a shitty tip. So many times their total has been like say 22.90, and they'll give $23 and go "oh and you can keep the change". I won't say all minorities are like that or that white people don't do that. But, for the most part shitty tips come from minorities. some people only have enough for just the food. just a thought. especially if you're adding the minority speel in it. look up the percentatge of "disposable income" along the races.

ahmonrah
06-28-2007, 01:16 AM
i work at the papa johns in tucker, usually i get tipped 3-4 dollas per delivery plus my 1.20 for mileage, but papa johns is fuckin up, they have raised the price 2 times in the past month and are now chaging 1.60 for delivery!!! i used to have weeks when i was making 700 a week but people dont wanna tip as much since they are getting charged for delivery now

HEY MAn! how long have you worked there? it's possible you've delivered to my house before.

VooDooXII
06-28-2007, 01:19 AM
I always tip...if it's bad service (rarely happens, with me anyway), it's just not as much as I would if it was good service.

VooDooXII
06-28-2007, 01:21 AM
I'm calling you out on that shit being racist. That has more to do with them having lack of class and being a cheap ass then being a minority.

Fuck that man! Indians are cheap...you know it! :lmfao:

sirkus
06-28-2007, 01:33 AM
I delivered chinese food for a little bit and I realized that I lived off of tips. So I started tipping well. Although, if the order is 11 dollars, and all I have is a 20 and they're late and they don't have change. They will be going back to get change.
Regardless, I tip though. If it's late as hell, I'll still give him two dollars because I know it's really not his fault.

Psycho
06-28-2007, 02:53 AM
I just tell them "don't eat lead, there's your tip" and slam the door in their face.

Slow Motion
06-28-2007, 03:07 AM
I don't tip, I just pick up my own food. I don't like when my food is late and cold.

ironchef
06-28-2007, 08:07 AM
some people only have enough for just the food. just a thought. especially if you're adding the minority speel in it. look up the percentatge of "disposable income" along the races.Not in my area. If theyre living in gated communities in $1 million+ houses, I'm sure they have enough for a tip.

Dirty Octopus™
06-28-2007, 08:21 AM
she always looks so bloddy pissed.
like she doesnt make enough from her job to pay her bills or something...
so no...
no tip from me :no:
she needs to cheer up. :D

Humphrizzle
06-28-2007, 08:30 AM
i just give them a 20 and tell them to keep the change.

i dont order anything over 20 bucks for pizza..

only fatasses do that.

sullen
06-28-2007, 08:35 AM
you better tip the damn pizza guy. i used to do that shit for papa johns. theres not a lot of money, and we remember houses. you look at the reciept and see someones address and think fuck! im doing their house last. and the simple fact that the pizza guy is the one bringing you your food so we can live that lazily here in america is need enough for the money.

iloveboost
06-28-2007, 08:38 AM
I ordered 8 pizzas the other night. The guy got there a few minutes early, all pizzas were right, so I gave him a $10 tip.

I used to be a 15% tipper. I tip on how I'm served. I've tipped over 100% many times.

Humphrizzle
06-28-2007, 08:39 AM
i dont usually get delivery either, i pick it up.

some of the delivery people are just dorks... i sometimes give em a dollar.

sullen
06-28-2007, 08:48 AM
some people only have enough for just the food. just a thought. especially if you're adding the minority speel in it. look up the percentatge of "disposable income" along the races.

then why not go pick the shit up and save a few bucks? you can always get in store discounts. i mean you can get a papa johns walk in special for like $10. thats a large, and a drink.

sullen
06-28-2007, 08:53 AM
dude, it all depends on service. good service, good tip. but its not always the delivery guys fault. i used to do that job. the people in the store get lazy and don't make anything, so when the delivery guy gets there, nothing is coming out of the oven. delivery guy has to go be like "MAKE THE FUCKIN FOOD YOU COCK SUCKER!"... so yea, things aren't always on time. then it comes back on the delivery guy...they look at the numbers and they're like "Why didn't you get that one there earlier? he called in and complained" and "we had to give him a free pizza because of you, look how late you were with that". not that its a big deal over a late pizza, free pizza. i mean think how much it costs to make 1 pizza. maybe like $2. i mean those places buy the SHITTY stuff IN BULK. "ill take 15 pepparoni bags, 7 pineapple, blah blah blah"

JDMJAYDC2
06-28-2007, 09:36 AM
i never realized there were so many pizza delivery guys on the site. I usually do tip but not this guy. Papa johns gets lost every fucking time i order. Im so used to it that i keep my cell phone next to me after i place the order online. Sure enough there is the call. As far as sonic goes i dont tip there at all i dont see the point in that guy walks maybe five feet from the kitchen to my car and you want a tip???

cactusEG
06-28-2007, 09:38 AM
i dont tip most of the time the fucks burn my shit

VooDooXII
06-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Tipping at Sonic...:thinking:

I never would've thought to.

The Ninja
06-28-2007, 11:01 AM
I always tip, everywhere I go. I don't remember a time where I haven't tipped, unless the service was extremely horrible. I mean, on par with some personally insulting stuff.

IndianStig
06-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Fuck that man! Indians are cheap...you know it! :lmfao:

Again, not all Indians are, but damn, a good bit of them are cheap assholes. Luckily my parents brought me up right and I'm not one of them...

some people only have enough for just the food. just a thought. especially if you're adding the minority speel in it. look up the percentatge of "disposable income" along the races.

Word. However I agree with the if you don't have enough to tip the driver, pick the stuff up yourself....unless of course you don't have means of getting there.

PS. I never thought of tipping at Sonic but you gots to, they get paid like shit...so now I tip.

SampaGuy
06-28-2007, 12:48 PM
im a driver myself and i only get $2.50/hr + $1 per delivery. so tipping is crucial for us.

Elbow
06-28-2007, 02:27 PM
I tip them

2000_si_punk
06-28-2007, 11:13 PM
i always tip...i have been delivering pizza for 2 years and it is true that drivers live off their tips...it is also a very stressful job having to constantly deal with asshole customers...

efman
06-28-2007, 11:17 PM
i used to but now they charge all these gay delivery and gas fees so i'm like hell no, i usually just pic the pizza up, its faster and cheaper that way

sullen
06-28-2007, 11:20 PM
i never realized there were so many pizza delivery guys on the site. I usually do tip but not this guy. Papa johns gets lost every fucking time i order. Im so used to it that i keep my cell phone next to me after i place the order online. Sure enough there is the call. As far as sonic goes i dont tip there at all i dont see the point in that guy walks maybe five feet from the kitchen to my car and you want a tip???

yea me neither. as for sonic, fuck that. they don't have to waste their gas man. the can get over it.

B18CDELSLO
06-29-2007, 01:01 AM
HEY MAn! how long have you worked there? it's possible you've delivered to my house before.

on and off for the past 3 years, been fired 3 tyms and quit twice!!! HAHA bout to quit for 1 last time and make it even:)

B18CDELSLO
06-29-2007, 01:03 AM
im a driver myself and i only get $2.50/hr + $1 per delivery. so tipping is crucial for us.

man you are getting FUCKED i make 6.00hr + 1.20 per delivery + tips

SampaGuy
06-29-2007, 01:10 AM
man you are getting FUCKED i make 6.00hr + 1.20 per delivery + tips

well i deliver mostly to expensive apartments and office buildings in midtown so the tips are really good, plus i dont drive my own car, i drive this piece of shit:

ahmonrah
06-29-2007, 01:11 AM
on and off for the past 3 years, been fired 3 tyms and quit twice!!! HAHA bout to quit for 1 last time and make it even:):lmfao:

i stay near there, off the intersection of mountain ind/n. hairston and memorial.
it's a toss up as to whether your store or the redan store makes the deliveries 'cause honestly they are both about equal distance away.

B18CDELSLO
06-29-2007, 01:15 AM
NOY US!!! sorry its a shitty area we had a driver shot down that way about a year ago

sullen
06-29-2007, 01:16 AM
at least you can have fun on the company piece of shit. lol. its like a 1 person red rider wagon...with a motor.

sleepys4
06-29-2007, 01:16 AM
No, its the fact that they are a minority. In my area i'd say about 75%+ of the minorities if not way more, that I deliver to always give a shitty tip. So many times their total has been like say 22.90, and they'll give $23 and go "oh and you can keep the change". I won't say all minorities are like that or that white people don't do that. But, for the most part shitty tips come from minorities.

I always tip since being a waiter and i am a minority, maybe it just me, or maybe you are a racist fuck. Who knows.

sullen
06-29-2007, 01:17 AM
hey, everybody is a little racist. whether or not they admit it.

BB6dohcvtec
06-29-2007, 12:19 PM
i always tip good...and i am a minority or it could be that my girlfriend is Caucasian and she does the tip line after i pay with my credit card but i don't know the right % to tip and am too lazy to do the math for it. lol

ironchef
06-29-2007, 03:37 PM
I always tip since being a waiter and i am a minority, maybe it just me, or maybe you are a racist fuck. Who knows.Or if you had the reading comprehension of a 10 year old, you could see I wrote not all minorities are like that. But from what I've come across, they are.

Total_Blender
06-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Man, some of you guys are assholes:crazy:

I always tip the drivers well, usually more than 20%. I get food from 2 places most of the time, a pizza place and a wing joint. These places are both maybe 2 miles from my apartment. I give them my phone number and they already know my address. And they tell me my food will be there in "about 45 minutes" but it usually gets here in less than 20. :D Keep in mind this is on a Friday/Saturday night when they are really busy :goodjob:

I only order from the locally owned places. I don't very much like the major chains that charge "delivery fees". If I get food from one of those places, I will just go pick it up.

I sometimes go to a Chinese buffet, and they have "servers" who seat you and refill your drink. The ticket price is about $8. I'll leave them a dollar, just for coming by twice to fill a drink and bus the table.

If I come in to a place near closing time I will tip a little more as well. I know how aggravating it is to not be able to leave because there are still customers to wait on:goodjob:

JDMJAYDC2
06-29-2007, 05:50 PM
my rule of thumb is to never eat anywhere before they are about to close. No telling what you might get

jaystar
06-29-2007, 06:02 PM
i do i would be madd if it was tha other way around

QX56tech
06-29-2007, 06:56 PM
LOL
X2 I have tipped from $0 to $60 I have tipped 500% I have walked out without paying. It all depends on the service.

I ate at an O'charlies once.....ONCE. The food tasted like SHIT, everything the appatizer, the main course, sides, salads....everything.

I asked the waitress for the manager, got a free "meal" she gave me 2 free meal vouchers for future visits and I gave them back.

I then asked for her to get the server. I gave her a 20 and said you should get a better job, you are too good for this place.

HalfBaked
06-29-2007, 07:27 PM
I always tip the delivery person around 20% or so. I'm pretty laid back so if they are a few minutes late I don't care.

The thing that really pisses me off is cocksuckers who don't tip at restaurants. If you can't afford to tip don't fucking go out to eat.

SampaGuy
06-29-2007, 07:44 PM
I delivered to Young Dro today and got a $20 tip!

B0snian
06-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Lol, depends if its a girl or a guy. Lmfao.

ironchef
06-29-2007, 07:47 PM
I delivered to Young Dro today and got a $20 tip!
Where do you work at?

SampaGuy
06-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Where do you work at?

atlantic station. he lives in the twelve, top floor

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 09:36 PM
i never thought 2wice about giving a tip. its part of their job to bring tha damn food. thats why i got take out.

hes not a waiter or waitress that checks on me and makes sure i get everything i need periodically. it never dawned on me that you had to tip them.

johnnyd
06-29-2007, 10:00 PM
Tipping at Sonic...:thinking:

I never would've thought to.

imo theres no reason to feel obligated to tip there, unless you want in on the good graces of a hot server. Main reason being they are paid without the expectation of tips. Unlike most servers who get waitress pay of like $2.45 because they are expected to make tips. In those cases I tip about 5% for just a rude or bad server, and if its truley shitty walk the fuck out and don't feel bad. If they're good? 20%. If its a 2 am steak and shake run with a hot chick whose funny as hell, only talking to your table, and keeps walking off as she wiggles her ass............20 dollar ticket, left a 50 =P

ironchef
06-29-2007, 10:15 PM
i never thought 2wice about giving a tip. its part of their job to bring tha damn food. thats why i got take out.

hes not a waiter or waitress that checks on me and makes sure i get everything i need periodically. it never dawned on me that you had to tip them.Actually waiters and pizza guys are pretty similar. We a) bring you your food like a waiter, and b) check to make sure you got everything in your order.

HalfBaked
06-29-2007, 10:21 PM

hes not a waiter or waitress that checks on me and makes sure i get everything i need periodically. it never dawned on me that you had to tip them.
Let me guess, you tip no more then 15%?

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Actually waiters and pizza guys are pretty similar. We a) bring you your food like a waiter, and b) check to make sure you got everything in your order.

bullshit...yall just drive. ive had my pizza screwed up at times when i was at other pples house and mine. i gives no tip!! now if they gave me extra shit called me and said ma'am how is your pizza and shit then ok maybe they deserve a tip. but handing my shit to me like your job is intended ....y a tip when all you did was walk to my door? :umno:

HalfBaked
06-29-2007, 10:26 PM
bullshit...yall just drive. ive had my pizza screwed up at times when i was at other pples house and mine. i gives no tip!! now if they gave me extra shit called me and said ma'am how is your pizza and shit then ok maybe they deserve a tip. but handing my shit to me like your job is intended ....y a tip when all you did was walk to my door? :umno:
You realize they saved you the hassle of having to leave your house, drive somewhere and deal with lines.

All you have to do is sit your lazy ass on your couch being a dumb cunt and answer the door when they come to bring you YOUR food.

AnthonyF
06-29-2007, 10:26 PM
i tip a few bucks. thats how they make their money. remember these guys are usually speeding and those signs are super tiny at 80mph

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Let me guess, you tip no more then 15%?

dont get me wrong imma hellava tipper......i used to be a waitress at restaurants and clubs. and buts my ass for some damn good money. (50% of that came from the lovely chi chi's) :boobies:

but i wont spend my money on a lazy ass person. or someone who just walks to my door and hands me my food like they are supposed to. tips are for a good job not an addition to me. i worked for my shit. even if all i had to do was give a warm smile and laugh.

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 10:28 PM
You realize they saved you the hassle of having to leave your house, drive somewhere and deal with lines.

All you have to do is sit your lazy ass on your couch being a dumb cunt and answer the door when they come to bring you YOUR food.

DAMN RIIIIGH :yes:

HalfBaked
06-29-2007, 10:30 PM
but i wont spend my money on a lazy ass person.

BITCH ARE YOU RETARDED? IF YOU ARE ORDERING A PIZZA TO BE DELIVERED IT IS BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF ARE LAZY. IF YOU WEREN'T LAZY YOU'D GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DRIVE SOMEWHERE TO GET IT.

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 10:31 PM
i dont know how they make thier money.....i really dont care for pizza pple unless they cooked my shit. and most pple ive talked to who did pizza delivery said they dont do shit but drive anyway. maybe take an order form the phone. they still get paid form the company i know that. and not just on tips.

ive worked solo ONLY ON TIPS and i made ends meet like no other. so pizza aint shit atleast they still get paid by the company

ironchef
06-29-2007, 10:32 PM
BITCH ARE YOU RETARDED? IF YOU ARE ORDERING A PIZZA TO BE DELIVERED IT IS BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF ARE LAZY. IF YOU WEREN'T LAZY YOU'D GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DRIVE SOMEWHERE TO GET IT.You're my hero. Its bitches like that cunt that make working in retail/restaurants such a pain in the ass. How the fuck do you go about blatantly contradicting yourself like that? Jesus christ youre fucking dumb.

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 10:33 PM
BITCH ARE YOU RETARDED? IF YOU ARE ORDERING A PIZZA TO BE DELIVERED IT IS BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF ARE LAZY. IF YOU WEREN'T LAZY YOU'D GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DRIVE SOMEWHERE TO GET IT.

hmmm bitch am? lol lazy? lol yea i can agree with those. but who cares? i didnt feel like cooking and no i did not want to drive. but thats why they have these jobs.

lol your taking this to heart my dear. whatever for? do you deliver? im so sorry you feel that way. if it makes you feel better im not tha only one in the world to think this way. ;)

ironchef
06-29-2007, 10:34 PM
i dont know how they make thier money.....i really dont care for pizza pple unless they cooked my shit. and most pple ive talked to who did pizza delivery said they dont do shit but drive anyway. maybe take an order form the phone. they still get paid form the company i know that. and not just on tips.

ive worked solo ONLY ON TIPS and i made ends meet like no other. so pizza aint shit atleast they still get paid by the companyIts not like we're making 6 figures here. We make minimum wage + tips. Not to mention with gas prices the way they are these days if we didnt get tipped then the job wouldnt be worth it at all.

HalfBaked
06-29-2007, 10:35 PM
Nope, I don't deliver pizzas. I'm a server actually. And I'm sure there are lots of other poor trashy people who feel they don't need to tip just like you think.

Just like I'm sure there are bunches of other people who think you're a fat cunt just like I do.

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 10:35 PM
You're my hero. Its bitches like that cunt that make working in retail/restaurants such a pain in the ass. How the fuck do you go about blatantly contradicting yourself like that? Jesus christ youre fucking dumb.

wow arent we religious tonite? lol

ive worked in retail for yrs. sometimes i would give it if they were nice but most of the time i dont get shit but my food. im sorry but im all about customers service rather than "heres your shit now give me my money"

its not gonna cut with me.

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 10:39 PM
Its not like we're making 6 figures here. We make minimum wage + tips. Not to mention with gas prices the way they are these days if we didnt get tipped then the job wouldnt be worth it at all.

thats sad....you guys pay for your own gas to work. wtf? thats bullshit!! you should really get another job. you have to pay for gas and then you put crazy miles on your car..... :no:

Nope, I don't deliver pizzas. I'm a server actually. And I'm sure there are lots of other poor trashy people who feel they don't need to tip just like you think.

Just like I'm sure there are bunches of other people who think you're a fat cunt just like I do.

im in a good mood so i'll take ya lil e-thug shit tonite. i dont mind. but atleast you know i got your back on that server ordeal. you out of all pple should know if you do not treat your customers with some attention you will not get the money you want or deserve. no matter what atmosphere. so stop actin

ironchef
06-29-2007, 10:39 PM
wow arent we religious tonite? lol

ive worked in retail for yrs. sometimes i would give it if they were nice but most of the time i dont get shit but my food. im sorry but im all about customers service rather than "heres your shit now give me my money"

its not gonna cut with me.Whats religion have to do with anything? People are providing you a service that while not being complementary (atleast in the case of pizza delivery and delivery charges), saves you hassle. How would you feel if you were a waitress and I came with some people and we ordered $150 worth of food, but when it came time for tip i would just say "Whats the point of tipping you, you're just doing your job?" Then you'd be out like a $30 tip by your own screwed up faulty logic.

ironchef
06-29-2007, 10:41 PM
thats sad....you guys pay for your own gas to work. wtf? thats bullshit!! you should really get another job. you have to pay for gas and then you put crazy miles on your car..... :no:

No, we don't pay for our own gas, we get a set amount of money per every delivery we make.

Tree
06-29-2007, 10:43 PM
sometimes, it gose by how fast they get to my house.....

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 10:47 PM
Whats religion have to do with anything? People are providing you a service that while not being complementary (atleast in the case of pizza delivery and delivery charges), saves you hassle. How would you feel if you were a waitress and I came with some people and we ordered $150 worth of food, but when it came time for tip i would just say "Whats the point of tipping you, you're just doing your job?" Then you'd be out like a $30 tip by your own screwed up faulty logic.

i was being sarcastic but i see it went over your head.

anyway

ive had that happen before....and it wasnt because of my service but because of my color....pple judge servers no matter what. just because you give food to them doesnt mean it was customer service.

your misunderstanding what i said.......waitressing is a lil different than just handing over food like that. and the differences are obvious.

would you tip a fat ass lazy ass dude that fixed something in your house like a dish washer and took longer than what he said because he took his sweet ass time? no you would let the company pay his ass and give him a thank you.

ironchef
06-29-2007, 10:50 PM
i was being sarcastic but i see it went over your head.

anyway

ive had that happen before....and it wasnt because of my service but because of my color....pple judge servers no matter what. just because you give food to them doesnt mean it was customer service.

your misunderstanding what i said.......waitressing is a lil different than just handing over food like that. and the differences are obvious.

would you tip a fat ass lazy ass dude that fixed something in your house like a dish washer and took longer than what he said because he took his sweet ass time? no you would let the company pay his ass and give him a thank you.I only judge servers by their attitude and service, I don't care what color they are. As far as the fat lazy dude he more than likely gets paid above minimum wage as well as getting some sort of compensation for every house call that he gets, which wouldnt be an apples to apples comparison.

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 10:50 PM
than you shouldnt complain about gas or better yet dont live so far from the pizza place so you wont spend that much money on gas to get there. thats your own fault about gas...not mine. be smart about the jobs you get if you have expenses. you should know better if your gonna do mods and shit to your car and you have bills up tha ass. and you go get a sorry ass job at a pizza place. and if its not sorry dammit you aint got shit to complain about cuz its an easy job that you barely come in contact with the customers and your gettin the money that you want. so whats the big deal?

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 10:52 PM
I only judge servers by their attitude and service, I don't care what color they are. As far as the fat lazy dude he more than likely gets paid above minimum wage as well as getting some sort of compensation for every house call that he gets, which wouldnt be an apples to apples comparison.

yea you dont...thats a good thing. but i go by attitude and service. not once have i met a pizza person smile at me or even seem warm a bout what they are doing. if so i would give a nice tip. i have givin tips before but what 2 bucks. that aint often its jsut cuz i had a good day. but i could care less about a pizza boy. at least in my area

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 10:53 PM
lol and 2 bucks aint shit

ironchef
06-29-2007, 10:56 PM
than you shouldnt complain about gas or better yet dont live so far from the pizza place so you wont spend that much money on gas to get there. thats your own fault about gas...not mine. be smart about the jobs you get if you have expenses. you should know better if your gonna do mods and shit to your car and you have bills up tha ass. and you go get a sorry ass job at a pizza place. and if its not sorry dammit you aint got shit to complain about cuz its an easy job that you barely come in contact with the customers and your gettin the money that you want. so whats the big deal?What the fuck are you talking about? Do you ever stick to the point of discussion? I just said gas was high, sure it sucks, but I'll deal with it. Who the fuck said I live far from the pizza place? Where the fuck did mods on the car come into play? How is a pizza place a sorry ass job? Please tell me what you do for a living to be so condescending. Barely come into contact with customers? Are you seriously mentally ill? Our job is to deliver pizza to customers all day.

ironchef
06-29-2007, 10:57 PM
yea you dont...thats a good thing. but i go by attitude and service. not once have i met a pizza person smile at me or even seem warm a bout what they are doing. if so i would give a nice tip. i have givin tips before but what 2 bucks. that aint often its jsut cuz i had a good day. but i could care less about a pizza boy. at least in my areaThey know you don't tip so why the fuck should they be courteous to you, when you're obviously going to treat them like shit?

KPowerEP3
06-29-2007, 11:00 PM

I'll vouch for this, taking the neg rep beating and all. Even in sit-down restaurants, I've found this to be extremely true, and also the fact that the females are worse still than the males. It wasn't uncommon for one group to come in a place where I worked every week, drinking from the bar, eating and running my ass off, only to find the slightest little thing to complain to the manager and get their bill comped, of course not giving me a fvcking penny. :2up:

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 11:01 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you ever stick to the point of discussion? I just said gas was high, sure it sucks, but I'll deal with it. Who the fuck said I live far from the pizza place? Where the fuck did mods on the car come into play? How is a pizza place a sorry ass job? Please tell me what you do for a living to be so condescending. Barely come into contact with customers? Are you seriously mentally ill? Our job is to deliver pizza to customers all day.

it was an example ass face.......pump ya fukin brakes. you seem alil hurt by all this. lol

i think your looking into it more than it is right now. chill out dude.

your not as involved with a customers as if you were a waiter in a restaurant is all im saying. sometimes you have 3 pple workin in tha pizza place. one who answers phones one who cooks and one who delivers. Not in all places but some.

Echonova
06-29-2007, 11:09 PM
I tip very well when I have it delivered.. which is rare, I usually pick it up myself.

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 11:11 PM
lol well i do have to admit i am part of the minority ethnic group and im a female doesnt mean i tip bad. ive worked in customer service for awhile. so i know how it is. ive given pple tips that arent supposed to get tips (hostess and sales reps at stores for their help) those who have came to my door and acted as if they cared about giving my pizza ( not some happy brady bunch attitude) but showed me some customer service then id tip.

you guys act like im supposed to tip everybody that gives me service that is terrible. i wont waste my money on bad service. if you know being nice pays the bills or just a smile then by all means switch ya shit up!

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2007, 11:15 PM
:boobies:

Total_Blender
06-30-2007, 10:40 AM
bullshit...yall just drive. ive had my pizza screwed up at times when i was at other pples house and mine. i gives no tip!!

Probably has to do with the fact that you don't tip. If it was me running the pizza place I'd send you a bad pizza just so you wouldn't call back. Or send you your pizza uncooked. :lmfao:

Another thing is that drivers go between places a lot. So your driver has probably worked at every pizza place in town. I used to deliver auto parts and all of the other people who worked with me had delivered my pizzas at one point in time. And the word gets around about people who don't tip. The reason you don't get a smile is probably because the driver knows you aren't going to tip.

I tip well when I get my food on time (which is always) and the drivers are always courteous etc. And I know these guys are hustling to get my food there fast because I will order fries from the wing place and they will still be hot (not just warm, but actually hot) when they arrive.

If you are too cheap to tip you should be eating at home. Unless you don't have any arms and physically can't cook for yourself, eating at a restaraunt or ordering a pizza is a luxury service. :ninja:

All theis talk aboput food is making me hungry. Too bad I don't have any money. :crazy:

Tasuki_Civic
06-30-2007, 12:48 PM
Probably has to do with the fact that you don't tip. If it was me running the pizza place I'd send you a bad pizza just so you wouldn't call back. Or send you your pizza uncooked. :lmfao:

Another thing is that drivers go between places a lot. So your driver has probably worked at every pizza place in town. I used to deliver auto parts and all of the other people who worked with me had delivered my pizzas at one point in time. And the word gets around about people who don't tip. The reason you don't get a smile is probably because the driver knows you aren't going to tip.

I tip well when I get my food on time (which is always) and the drivers are always courteous etc. And I know these guys are hustling to get my food there fast because I will order fries from the wing place and they will still be hot (not just warm, but actually hot) when they arrive.

If you are too cheap to tip you should be eating at home. Unless you don't have any arms and physically can't cook for yourself, eating at a restaraunt or ordering a pizza is a luxury service. :ninja:

All theis talk aboput food is making me hungry. Too bad I don't have any money. :crazy:

i mean yea everyone talks.....i know this...but like i said i tip to those who seem like they care. and i have tipped before. they should know that. its been long enough and on top of that i have ordered from other pples house more than my own and you get the same treatment. ive onlly ordered out for pizza like NO MORE than 10x my parents tip. 2wice i didnt 2wice i did. so its not like we have a history of not tiping at my house lol.

the big thing im stressin is at other pples house they shove you the food and have their hand out. thats it. no matter what neighborhood it is. ive been in neighborhoods where houses were WELL over millions billions and you still get tha same treatment.

after awhile you like fuck it i aint wastin my money someone who doesnt have to pay for gas and drops off food like thats the hardest task to do.