PDA

View Full Version : WTF.. MANIAC

SpeedMonkey
06-27-2007, 03:02 PM
there are certain members of IMPORTATLANTA that heard Maniac, Alex himself tell me "I WANNA SEE YOUR COCK".......

like i've said before... and i'll say it once again.. the kid is GAY.. he's a virgin for a reason.

WITNESSES:

D993S
b0ki (or 0boost)
WickedXIMR
Mrimprezza.

Sammich
06-27-2007, 03:02 PM
he will be a pussy virgin for life

2.0civic
06-27-2007, 03:04 PM
ha

Nitro
ewwwwwwwww

SpeedMonkey
he will be a pussy virgin for life

apparently he only wants to lose his oral virginity.... what a faggot. seriously

- rep his ass.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 03:06 PM
Will, you and I both do this.... you do it most of the time... when one of us says... "suck my dick" you say " aight then pull that shit out!" yes or no..?

thats what i thought.. you can't win man, give up. lol.

SpeedMonkey
06-27-2007, 03:08 PM
Will, you and I both do this.... you do it most of the time... when one of us says... "suck my dick" you say " aight then pull that shit out!" yes or no..?

thats what i thought.. you can't win man, give up. lol.

you got it twisted, "I" said suck my dick... you said "pull it out then. let me see it!... LET ME SEE YOUR COCK!"....

and people heard you.

END OF STORY.

Sammich
06-27-2007, 03:08 PM
apparently he only wants to lose his oral virginity.... what a faggot. seriously

- rep his ass.

i heard he already loss his oral virginity and unless it's gossip i heard he loss his anus virginity too...whatta faygo

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Once again... Will you failed...

/game over.

BiH1320
06-27-2007, 03:11 PM

SpeedMonkey
06-27-2007, 03:12 PM
i heard he already loss his oral virginity and unless it's gossip i heard he loss his anus virginity too...whatta faygo

true story:

his dad told me he was really dissapointed once when he came home and found alex with a surprised look on his face as he sat in the living room covering his waist and below with a blanket... "i was watching... TV dad" he said... well his dad said he beleived hima nd walked off.... but something just wasnt right.... well he rushed back to the living room thinking he's hiding something.. pulled the covers off... well... BAM... alex... naked waist down sitting on a pyramid-like math award... covered in brown sauce.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 03:13 PM
true story:

his dad told me he was really dissapointed once when he came home and found alex with a surprised look on his face as he sat in the living room covering his waist and below with a blanket... "i was watching... TV dad" he said... well his dad said he beleived hima nd walked off.... but something just wasnt right.... well he rushed back to the living room thinking he's hiding something.. pulled the covers off... well... BAM... alex... naked waist down sitting on a pyramid-like math award... covered in brown sauce.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Killer
06-27-2007, 03:14 PM
why are there like three threads of you wanting maniacs attn????

Nitro
06-27-2007, 03:15 PM
true story:

his dad told me he was really dissapointed once when he came home and found alex with a surprised look on his face as he sat in the living room covering his waist and below with a blanket... "i was watching... TV dad" he said... well his dad said he beleived hima nd walked off.... but something just wasnt right.... well he rushed back to the living room thinking he's hiding something.. pulled the covers off... well... BAM... alex... naked waist down sitting on a pyramid-like math award... covered in brown sauce.

bwahahahahahahahahaha o shit!!!

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 03:15 PM
why are there like three threads of you wanting maniacs attn????i know right? :lmfao: i told yall hes gay.

Sammich
06-27-2007, 03:16 PM
true story:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I MOTHERFUCKING LIRL'D REPS IF I CAN:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
06-27-2007, 03:16 PM
why are there like three threads of you wanting maniacs attn????

if you'd seen maniac with make up, and his apple bottom MUDD jeans you'd want his attention too.. if only he had boobs.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 03:17 PM
if you'd seen maniac with make up, and his apple bottom MUDD jeans you'd want his attention too.. if only he had boobs.yes, im cute. :) lol!!

Sammich
06-27-2007, 03:18 PM
dedication thread made

BiH1320
06-27-2007, 03:18 PM
yes, im cute. :) lol!!

and gay

.blank cd
06-27-2007, 03:19 PM
true story:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :gay:

Killer
06-27-2007, 03:29 PM
if you'd seen maniac with make up, and his apple bottom MUDD jeans you'd want his attention too.. if only he had boobs.

lol...