PDA

View Full Version : FOUND: Integra in Clayton County.

OG-Skinny
06-27-2007, 12:56 PM
My friend on another board went to lunch and found an integra with the drivetrain missing. Here's an e-mail he sent me.

So I'm on my way to lunch when I see what looks to be an awfully too familiar sight - an Acura Integra with a jacked up front end, missing windows, and no axles sticking through the hubs (wheels are missing center caps) so I figured I'd check it out. It's sitting in the Golden Corral restaraunt parking lot literally yards away from my shop. Seems as though this area is a nice dumping ground for thieves as of late.

Looks like a red 1994-1995 Integra, with a flat black hood, sitting on Mazda Miata wheels (the Panasport looking ones) painted flat black, with Cobb County tag number AEE 4675.

I used my shirt to guard my hand as I opened the driver's door with no glass or paneling, popped the hood, and confirmed the powertrain to be gone along with the entire interior besides dash board and right door panel.

If this is your car you can thank the Clayton County Police Dept. for being so fucking lazy that they have not sent a car to check it out in over an hour since I reported it, and there are literally 4 fucking police cars/trucks at the very fucking restaraunt that the abandoned/stripped car is sitting at!!! I am so tempted to go in and interrupt one of their lunches to tell them about the stripped and abandoned car. I think it's sad that I could spot that shit in an instant, yet 4-5 of our county's finest completely overlook it and even when called the department doesn't even send someone over to retrieve the damn car!

If I had my camera I'd post pics for you guys to try and ID the car, but the discription and tag number should be sufficient.

ATL86
06-27-2007, 01:02 PM
There's already another thread on this.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125653

Big J
06-28-2007, 06:29 PM
that shit is STILL sitting there

hondachick22
07-03-2007, 07:03 PM
it is still there, saw it this morning while i was working.

ShaneSTi
07-03-2007, 07:21 PM
gotta love clay co. i work in clay co, but live in henry co...thank gawd.

cactusEG
07-04-2007, 12:03 AM
repost damn it

twinj
07-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Yea i seen that car a couple weeks ago too.

GSRtegŪ
07-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Repostttttttt holla. :bump: