PDA

View Full Version : Women & Faggots. Look inside.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 12:52 PM
are fucking sluts, and everyone knows that. why should anyone respect them, if all they want is to be treated like bitches.. respect these nuts, i know they're some faggots that foloow the southern bullshit about repect the women and shit... fuck that!!!

this goes out to every fucking girl/ bitches around... moms, lil girls, ect... in the end they all want dick.. lol! so heres a question to all the whores and bitches

why front?

and to the faggots... why? that is all. im bored btw...

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:04 PM
heres a joke for you bitches... lol.

A guy thought his wife was cheating on him. So he waited for her to leave that night and jumped in a cab to follow her. By following her he found out she was working in a whorehouse.

The guy says to the cabbie, "Wanna make a $100?" The cabbie says, "Sure, what do I have to do?".

The guy replied that all the cabbie has to do was go inside the whorehouse and grab his wife and put her in the back of the cab and take them home. So the cabbie goes in.

A couple of minutes later the whore house gets kicked open, and the cabbie is dragging this woman out who is kicking, biting, punching, and fighting all the way to the cab. The cabbie opens the door to the cab, throws the girl inside, and tells the man, "Here hold her!!" The man looks down at the girl and says to the cabbie, "THIS AIN'T MY WIFE".

The cabbie replied, "I KNOW, IT'S MINE; I'M GOING BACK IN FOR YOURS!!".

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Queer jokes.. lol.

Why was the queer fired from the sperm bank??
He was caught drinking on the job.
Did you hear about the two queers in a telephone box?
They were trying to ring each other!

Did you hear about the Australian queer that went missing?
They found him in Sydney!

What about the queer that got busted coming through customs?
They found a false bottom in his suitcase.

What about the two Scottish queers?
Ben Doon and Phil McCrevis

My doctors is a queer!
He tells me to hold his balls when I cough!

What's the difference between a microwave and a queer?
A microwave doesn't brown your meat!

What's the difference between a fridge and a queer?
A fridge doesn't fart when you pull your meat out!

What does AIDS stand for?
Arsehole Injected Death Sentence!

What does AIDS stand for?
Always In Deep Shit!

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:07 PM
:( fuck im bored.

Killer
06-27-2007, 01:08 PM
heres a joke for you bitches... lol.

A guy thought his wife was cheating on him. So he waited for her to leave that night and jumped in a cab to follow her. By following her he found out she was working in a whorehouse.

The guy says to the cabbie, "Wanna make a $100?" The cabbie says, "Sure, what do I have to do?".

The guy replied that all the cabbie has to do was go inside the whorehouse and grab his wife and put her in the back of the cab and take them home. So the cabbie goes in.

A couple of minutes later the whore house gets kicked open, and the cabbie is dragging this woman out who is kicking, biting, punching, and fighting all the way to the cab. The cabbie opens the door to the cab, throws the girl inside, and tells the man, "Here hold her!!" The man looks down at the girl and says to the cabbie, "THIS AIN'T MY WIFE".

The cabbie replied, "I KNOW, IT'S MINE; I'M GOING BACK IN FOR YOURS!!".

actually funny!!! lol... at first i thought it was gonna be retarded! lol reps if i can

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:09 PM
actually funny!!! lol... at first i thought it was gonna be retarded! lol reps if i canfuck your reps faggot!! lol.

Sammich
06-27-2007, 01:13 PM
i see somebody took their ambien CR

TeeJay
06-27-2007, 01:13 PM
WHAT?

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:14 PM
i see somebody took their ambien CRlol, no just fucking bored.. and wanna start some shit for the fuck of it.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:14 PM
WHAT?TJ where you been at queer?

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
EM1toEVO, TIGERJC, xLSTONEx, Killer, Echonova

FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:17 PM
EM1toEVO i thought you'd start shit since you're the first person on IA to tell me to respect women. i guess you don't want trouble.

Sammich
06-27-2007, 01:20 PM
WHAT?

inside joke booger

lol, no just fucking bored.. and wanna start some shit for the fuck of it.

so what OTC or prescribed drugs are you using then, this is some high end ownage up in here

SpeedMonkey
06-27-2007, 01:21 PM
alex <3's the 8====D

quickdodge®
06-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Stupidity reared it's ugly head at the same time the OP hit the ENTER button on his/her keyboard. Later, QD.

Sammich
06-27-2007, 01:22 PM
hell hoe hell

Maniaç
inside joke booger

so what OTC or prescribed drugs are you using then, this is some high end ownage up in herefuck you faggot.... stay out of my threads and we wont' have any trouble...

thats faggot! step the fuck up to me! you were known as a big shit talker right? step up! show me...

Jennnzee
are fucking sluts, and everyone knows that. why should anyone respect them, if all they want is to be treated like bitches.. respect these nuts, i know they're some faggots that foloow the southern bullshit about repect the women and shit... fuck that!!!

this goes out to every fucking girl/ bitches around... moms, lil girls, ect... in the end they all want dick.. lol! so heres a question to all the whores and bitches

why front?

and to the faggots... why? that is all. im bored btw...

:( Thats harsh

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Stupidity reared it's ugly head at the same time the OP hit the ENTER button on his/her keyboard. Later, QD.

alex <3's the 8====D

Look at the two stupid fucks... who think they run shit around here... please..

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:24 PM
:( Thats harshWhy is it harsh? if its true.. then oh well... why did you respond to it?

SpeedMonkey
06-27-2007, 01:24 PM
LOL @ MANIAC "ATTEMPTING" to punk out fools that have been punked out long before his arrival to IA, what a poser.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:25 PM
LOL @ MANIAC "ATTEMPTING" to punk out fools have have been punked out long before his arrival to IA, what a poser.Will, check out my first post faggot! thats right. why don't you stop running your mouth and do something for once.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
Maniac, Jennnzee, phatboislim, Echonova

LEAVE!!!

--------------------------------------->

Jennnzee
06-27-2007, 01:26 PM
I replied because:

I FELT LIKE IT

Sammich
06-27-2007, 01:27 PM
fuck you faggot.... stay out of my threads and we wont' have any trouble...

thats faggot! step the fuck up to me! you were known as a big shit talker right? step up! show me...

fuck you you punk son of a bitch, i own you realize it...o you still own your virginity, that's the only thing you will own for the rest of your life, faggo

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:27 PM
I replied because:

I FELT LIKE ITlol, aww cute... now i know why jeff has fun being mean to you. lol!!!

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:29 PM
fuck you you punk son of a bitch, i own you realize it...o you still own your virginity, that's the only thing you will own for the rest of your life, faggoplease unevolved monkey, ill own you and that POS you call a car...

you know this and everyone else does too.. getting banned didn't make you a badass! you're still softer then baby shit.

quickdodge®
i own you realize it..

As far as I can tell from your existence on here, I've never seen you own anyone. Later, QD.

Jennnzee
Yeah, as if you havent been mean ever since I've known you......

BTW, Jeff is being a bitch today too!

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:30 PM

BTW, Jeff is being a bitch today too!I was never mean to you. thats how i am, ive been like that since i could holla at bitches... it runs in my blood.

and yeah i know... jeff's the man! lol!

Sammich
06-27-2007, 01:31 PM
please unevolved monkey, ill own you and that POS you call a car...

you know this and everyone else does too.. getting banned didn't make you a badass! you're still softer then baby shit.

you punk mother bitch...

and QD...oo0o0o0o0o...you got one coming..ill put some...aw damn i forgot my comeback

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:31 PM
As far as I can tell from your existence on here, I've never seen you own anyone. Later, QD.lol, QD next month i might meet up wth some of those newbies you had trouble with awhile back... next month at the V

ill let you know how it turns out.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:32 PM
you punk mother bitch...

and QD...oo0o0o0o0o...you got one coming..ill put some...aw damn i forgot my comebackWeak ass faggot... whats with the black spoiler on your car? fucking ricer!

quickdodge®
06-27-2007, 01:32 PM
lol, QD next month i might meet up wth some of those newbies you had trouble with awhile back... next month at the V

ill let you know how it turns out.

Noobs that I had trouble with? I've never run across that problem. What/who are you talking about? Later, QD.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Noobs that I had trouble with? I've never run across that problem. What/who are you talking about? Later, QD.those newbies from the specV_scott thread. lol. you almost got owned dude.

SpeedMonkey
06-27-2007, 01:36 PM
Maniac... call out. fight. tonight. 8pm. BP.

i dont do shit huh?... well.. lets go at it. you try to punk out these kidz on the internetz... with what? aggression?... yep.. thats about it, you're one pissed off virgin, you cant even spell things right nor battle with intellect, you're a sad pathetic sick stupid boy on his day off with a laptop.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Maniac... call out. fight. tonight. 8pm. BP.

i dont do shit huh?... well.. lets go at it. you try to punk out these kidz on the internetz... with what? aggression?... yep.. thats about it, you're one pissed off virgin, you cant even spell things right nor battle with intellect, you're a sad pathetic sick stupid boy on his day off with a laptop.and it took you that long to come up with that, smart guy? :rolleyes: weak, Will. try alittle harder next time.

Jennnzee
06-27-2007, 01:38 PM
I was never mean to you. thats how i am, ive been like that since i could holla at bitches... it runs in my blood.

and yeah i know... jeff's the man! lol!

Yeah yeah....I know :rolleyes:

SpeedMonkey
06-27-2007, 01:39 PM
and it took you that long to come up with that, smart guy? :rolleyes: weak, Will. try alittle harder next time.

are you declining the call out?...

doesnt surprise me. i already knew you were bitch made.

/your life.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Yeah yeah....I know :rolleyes:lol, xoxo!

*gives fist*

*SIKE* lol!!!

Sammich
06-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Weak ass faggot... whats with the black spoiler on your car? fucking ricer!

ill take that black spoiler off and beat you like your mama should have

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:41 PM
are you declining the call out?...

doesnt surprise me. i already knew you were bitch made.

/your life.I never said i wasn't down... doing this with you is pointless.. we've never done anything serious! id be pretty gay too...

so how about you shut the hell up and get back to work.. im tired of always paying the bill... lol! fucking puta!

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:42 PM
ill take that black spoiler off and beat you like your mama should havePlease, if you wanna teach me a lesson.. use your fists not some pussy as euro spoiler..

quickdodge®
06-27-2007, 01:42 PM
those newbies from the specV_scott thread. lol. you almost got owned dude.

I was never near being owned. First and foremost in an ownage, you have to be in the right. From the beginning no one except for myself was right. TO help you better understand:

You: sky is blue
Me: no, the sky is green
You: type some random, unintelligible bullshit making no sense(kind of like you're doing now)
Me: Completely and unequivocally, textually annihilates you

In the above, one would assume I owned you. But since I was wrong from the onset, I owned nothing because the sky isn't green. Lolol. Later, QD.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:43 PM
I was never near being owned. First and foremost in an ownage, you have to be in the right. From the beginning no one except for myself was right. TO help you better understand:

You: sky is blue
Me: no, the sky is green
You: type some random, unintelligible bullshit making no sense(kind of like you're doing now)
Me: Completely and unequivocally, textually annihilates you

In the above, one would assume I owned you. But since I was wrong from the onset, I owned nothing because the sky isn't green. Lolol. Later, QD.lol, don't know Mike.. it looked like you needed some back up.. to me.

Jennnzee
06-27-2007, 01:43 PM
lol, xoxo!

*gives fist*

*SIKE* lol!!!

It's official.....I want to beat your ass next time I see you....or try...but either way it will make me smile

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:44 PM
It's official.....I want to beat your ass next time I see you....or try...but either way it will make me smilelol, im done with you. ive moved on to better fish. lol!!!

Driftk1d350z
06-27-2007, 01:44 PM
lol at this thread

quickdodge®
06-27-2007, 01:45 PM
lol, don't know Mike.. it looked like you needed some back up.. to me.

Like I said, I wasn't near ownage. It just looked like it because I had 4 dudes and 1 girl coming at me at the same time. But it's all good. Later, QD.

Maniaç
lol at this threadno, lol @ your POS Z.

Maniaç
Like I said, I wasn't near ownage. But it's all good. Later, QD.Sure mister tuff guy.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:47 PM
phatboislim fucking pussied out! what a queer, i knew you sucked at this.

------------------------->

Next!

Jennnzee
06-27-2007, 01:48 PM
I would say fish like _____? But I wont mention names *cough* fat girls? *cough*

BTW im jk Alex.....lol

Sammich
06-27-2007, 01:49 PM
bitch fuck you my wing isn't euro...its jDm tYT3 you stupid motherfucker. suck deez nutz

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:49 PM
I would say fish like _____? But I wont mention names *cough* fat girls? *cough*

BTW im jk Alex.....lol
:ninja: are you talking about Shawna? lolol!!!! and i could careless if you weren't. lol!

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:50 PM
bitch fuck you my wing isn't euro...its jDm tYT3 you stupid motherfucker. suck deez nutzChump ass mofo!

i told you to leave pussy!!!

--------------------------------------------------------->

*Slams Door!!*

quickdodge®
06-27-2007, 01:52 PM
Sure mister tuff guy.

Like I said. But I'm out of here. To many teletubbies in here. Later, QD.

Sammich
06-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Chump ass mofo!

i told you to leave pussy!!!

--------------------------------------------------------->

*Slams Door!!*

this aint jennzee or tracy punk bitch...i will leave when i feel ready to

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:54 PM
Like I said. But I'm out of here. To many teletubbies in here. Later, QD.lol, peace "son".

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:55 PM
this aint jennzee or tracy punk bitch...i will leave when i feel ready toill treat you worst then i do my bitches.... now leave faggot, i have no use for you anymore...

hydroshutter
06-27-2007, 01:55 PM

BTW, Jeff is being a bitch today too!

Newsflash:

Keep my name out of your little meaningless posts or I'll splatter your blood all over the BP parking lot.

xoxoxo,
Jeff

Sammich
06-27-2007, 01:56 PM
i have use for you...my glass is half empty.. fill it bitch

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Heres a picture i found in SpeedMonkey's room the other day... hes on the right and his brothers on the left. lol. this was back when they lived in Mexico City.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Newsflash:

Keep my name out of your little meaningless posts or I'll splatter your blood all over the BP parking lot.

xoxoxo,
Jefflol! id rep you but i need to spread the hate around.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 01:59 PM
i have use for you...my glass is half empty.. fill it bitchSure ricer, and about time you fixed your sig... lol.

Sammich
06-27-2007, 01:59 PM
lmfao @ the puma's what an idiot. who wears puma's but track stars and olympians

Sammich
06-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Sure ricer, and about time you fixed your sig... lol.

my 'wing' was too big catching too much air so i put it in the dryer with the cat and shrunk it

Maniaç
Phatboislim, this is how the last black guy that step'd up to me, looked like afterward. becareful...

Jennnzee
Newsflash:

xoxoxo,
Jeff

I wish you would try

hydroshutter
06-27-2007, 02:03 PM
I wish you would try

I'm going to pistol whip you with the Butt of my XP, and then lick the blood off that splashes onto my hand.

thinkfast®
06-27-2007, 02:04 PM
yo maniac this whole "Im tuff" shit aint you homey.. leave it for the big dogs, you gotta puppy dog ass homeboy, we'll leave ya scraped up and butt naked

Sammich
06-27-2007, 02:05 PM
Phatboislim, this is how the last black guy that step'd up to me, looked like afterward. becareful...

that's all you got, here is a video of me whipping this dumbwhite motherfucker the other day

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/010306_cartman_gets_owned.gif
but this is how i will handle you:goodjob:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/Boxe20-2001-1.gif

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 02:08 PM
yo maniac this whole "Im tuff" shit aint you homey.. leave it for the big dogs, you gotta puppy dog ass homeboy, we'll leave ya scraped up and butt nakedLOOK WHO DECIDED TO POST.

thinkfast®
06-27-2007, 02:09 PM
yea so the fuk what

Jennnzee
06-27-2007, 02:10 PM
I'm going to pistol whip you with the Butt of my XP, and then lick the blood off that splashes onto my hand.

:sicks:

Maniaç
------------------------------>

LEAVE, YOUR PRESENCE MAKES ME WANNA THROW UP THE EAST SIDE!!

Maniaç
lol @ Jeff and Jenna.

thinkfast®
:yawn:

Sammich
looks like maniac is getting hanged in his own thread, but i don't see any mad KKK men running around...

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 02:11 PM
looks like maniac is getting hanged in his own thread, but i don't see any mad KKK men running around...they know better not to fuck with me.

hydroshutter
06-27-2007, 02:12 PM
:sicks:

then I'm going to point/shove the muzzle in your love-pudding and firmly pull the trigger.

Jennnzee
looks like maniac is getting hanged in his own thread, but i don't see any mad KKK men running around...

Dont KKK hang BLACK people?

Tell me if I'm wrong....

Sammich
DON'T TALK TO ME MOTHERFUCKER, TALK TO THE ONE BITCH SMACKING YOU IN YOUR OWN THREAD, IT AINT MY FAULT YOU ARE A SELFPROCLAIM ETHUGGER WHO CAN'T BACK HIS SHIT UP

Maniaç
:yawn:RICKY BRING THAT WEST COAST BULLSHIT TO BP THIS WEEKEND DOG.. BRING THE BUD TOO.. LETS SEE HOW YOU ACT WHEN YOU'RE HIGH AS THE CLOUDS.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 02:13 PM
DON'T TALK TO ME MOTHERFUCKER, TALK TO THE ONE BITCH SMACKING YOU IN YOUR OWN THREAD, IT AINT MY FAULT YOU ARE A SELFPROCLAIM ETHUGGER WHO CAN'T BACK HIS SHIT UPNIGGA I CAN BACK MY SHIT UP! IVE GONE OVER THIS WITH THINKFAST BEFORE, NOW ITS YOUR TURN, BRING YOUR PUSSY ASS OUT TONIGHT!!! BP @ 8PM!! BE THERE!

Sammich
06-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Dont KKK hang BLACK people?

Tell me if I'm wrong....

happy KKK members hang black people just because

mad KKK members hang white people when white people like or have any positive conversations with people outside of their race

Tracy22
06-27-2007, 02:15 PM
so much love in the air right now lol

Maniaç
happy KKK members hang black people just because

mad KKK members hang white people when white people like or have any positive conversations with people outside of their racefuck the KKK.

Sammich
NIGGA I CAN BACK MY SHIT UP! IVE GONE OVER THIS WITH THINKFAST BEFORE, NOW ITS YOUR TURN, BRING YOUR PUSSY ASS OUT TONIGHT!!! BP @ 8PM!! BE THERE!

YOU PAYING FOR MY GAS MONEY??

Maniaç
so much love in the air right now lollol, there will be later. ;)

Sammich
06-27-2007, 02:17 PM
fuck the KKK.

http://www.aigany.org/events/spring04/images/hellyes.gif

Sammich
06-27-2007, 02:18 PM
so much love in the air right now lol

damn you feeling it that much already? i haven't even put it down yet:love:

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 02:19 PM
YOU PAYING FOR MY GAS MONEY??oh thats right, you're black.. moneys an issue for yall.

Sammich
06-27-2007, 02:20 PM
FUCKING RIGHT YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH, NOW FILL UP MY TANK ASAP 'MAKE IT SNAPPY'

hydroshutter
06-27-2007, 02:22 PM
LOL@ Alex

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 02:22 PM
funny story, one night i was pumping gas... and i see this black guy... i had just gotten back from buying some cigs, and i threw some change on the floor...

penis, dimes, ect. he saw that, and he comes up to me and says "change" and what do i do.. point staright to the floor... LIRL!! this happend down in buckhead. lol!!!

Sammich
06-27-2007, 02:26 PM
funny story, one night i was pumping gas... and i see this black guy... i had just gotten back from buying some cigs, and i threw some change on the floor...

penis, dimes, ect. he saw that, and he comes up to me and says "change" and what do i do.. point staright to the floor... LIRL!! this happend down in buckhead. lol!!!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/racistjf3.gif

I KNEW YOUR FAGGOT ASS WAS GAY...HOW THE FUCK YOU GONA THROW AN EXTRA PENIS ON THE FLOOR...FUCKING FAGGOT ASS BITCH

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/yourgay.gif

hydroshutter
06-27-2007, 02:28 PM
LMAO@ penis.

Maniaç
06-27-2007, 02:32 PM
lol. oops... pennies :D

Sammich
06-27-2007, 03:11 PM
maniac loves the penis

thinkfast®
06-27-2007, 03:20 PM
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q320/silverviper491/gaythreadut4oo2.jpg

cbrock
06-27-2007, 03:55 PM
all women are whores

/thread

Sammich
06-27-2007, 03:56 PM
true story

SMT
06-27-2007, 10:51 PM
dam thats funny

SMT
06-27-2007, 10:52 PM
dam

Lizbiz101
06-27-2007, 11:36 PM
All women are whores.....looks like someone won't be gettin any for a while. Or someone hasn't gotten any in a while, and hates women cuz they won't give any to him. lol

Elbow
06-28-2007, 04:22 PM
I think he just has not gotten any in a while...if he has ever. ;)

Lucky DAWG
06-28-2007, 05:39 PM
regardless if you actually agree with the whole thing of girls all want dick.

you don't openly say it. Hold onto your swagger and keep a gentleman's approach.
you must not get much ass alex :-P