PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Maxima's Death

01laser
06-27-2007, 12:44 PM
So on my way back from the CrackerBarrell and i spot a T/A up in the distance...while coming down the exit ramp i have some brown guy in a black maxima riding my ass. As soon as i hit the hwy i take pursuit of the t/a and this guy in the maxipad won't get off my ass, so i catch the guy in the T/A and try a roll and he don't want any (stock t/a i'm guessing) so i cruise on by then the maxipad pulls up and does his little blowoff shit at me so we slow down.. I said "40 mph" and he nodded...when we got there he got his honk on and i ripped him a new one...i pulled a frikin 1/4 mile on this little pekerhed and let off at 135 then guess what........here it comes......

STUPID ASS RICER BLOW BY :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay:

FAHHQUE700
06-27-2007, 03:33 PM
brown guy? lol

MaRk2k
06-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Ricer fly by FTMFW

Hunter02SS
06-27-2007, 07:13 PM
So I guess he beat you in the end!!:boobies:

turb0teg
06-27-2007, 07:42 PM
I doubt the "brown" guy's "maxipad" was turbo. Second, who's the ricer chasing down a trans am? I don't even chase cars to try to race them, and I drive a civic. Come on, sounds like you are in fact, a ricer. duh duh dummmmm!

CHADbee
06-27-2007, 09:52 PM
I doubt the "brown" guy's "maxipad" was turbo. Second, who's the ricer chasing down a trans am? I don't even chase cars to try to race them, and I drive a civic. Come on, sounds like you are in fact, a ricer. duh duh dummmmm!
it was turbo

ive ran the car before. its an older maxima right damon? with a front mount?

Ericp
06-27-2007, 10:11 PM
I've ran the same maxima, weak sauce

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-27-2007, 11:13 PM
So have I, weak.

BlkCD5
06-27-2007, 11:22 PM
:werd:

greasemunkey
06-27-2007, 11:51 PM
damn did this guy race everyone lol

spacelion
06-28-2007, 12:38 AM
damn did this guy race everyone lol

Haha looks like it. I knew I'd get a good laugh out of this one when I read it ;)

01laser
06-28-2007, 07:08 AM
I don't know what it had, i was trying to ignore the maxipad and get a real run in...and no i'm not a ricer little civic guy, the Slowbra is actually one of the only real AMERICAN assembled cars

MattyBlaCC
06-28-2007, 09:25 PM
brown guy!!!!!!! ha.
mexican lol
not all maximas are slow but that one is that car is slow its a shame that hes boosted...

its cool, lol i can give you a good run i got a 03 max N/A couple of mods...
shoot me a pm when you wanna go to the track.
lol just a friendly race.

CHADbee
06-28-2007, 10:06 PM
brown guy!!!!!!! ha.
mexican lol
not all maximas are slow but that one is that car is slow its a shame that hes boosted...

its cool, lol i can give you a good run i got a 03 max N/A couple of mods...
shoot me a pm when you wanna go to the track.
lol just a friendly race.
01laser will be at commerace tomorrow night and im sure he will run ya.

_Christian_
06-28-2007, 10:14 PM
:lmfao:must have the paul walker edition ebay turbo kit.

01laser
06-29-2007, 01:20 PM
yeah i'll be there...if it don't rain:no:

B0snian
06-29-2007, 02:13 PM
:lmfao:must have the paul walker edition ebay turbo kit.

ROFL

JR VQ 30 de
06-29-2007, 02:55 PM
if it a old maxima like a 94 and below than that is nothing to be proud of now if you were to run with a vq35de on boost it would be diffrent

ejohnson88
06-29-2007, 03:05 PM
i had some "brown guy" in a older maxima try messing with me the other day... didn't know if it was boosted or anything ... but I had three people in my car and I pulled on it lol .... SOHC for the win..... i didn't pull too hard so I mean his car was definitely not THAT slow... anyways ya lol...

MattyBlaCC
06-29-2007, 09:10 PM
yeah i'll be there...if it don't rain:no:
i was on my way up there...and got a call sayin it closed down. too much rain.
o well. there always next week.
shoot me a pm if ur gonna go next week.
my vq35 is waitin to open up.

AnthonyF
06-29-2007, 10:07 PM
hahaha nice. i dunno why they fly by. more mature to pull next to ya and say congrats or thumbs up or something

MR. 200SX
06-29-2007, 10:40 PM
I know who it is and yeah he is "brown" and also he was born here. Nothing special about that maxima.

collins
07-03-2007, 10:51 AM
if it a old maxima like a 94 and below than that is nothing to be proud of now if you were to run with a vq35de on boost it would be diffrent not really impressed with many of those either...

in order to get a vq35 to make decent power RELIABLY on boost, it takes a shit ton of money. take sharif for example... he's dumped a shit ton of money into it, but its the only one i've seen thats pretty reliable that makes ANY kind of "wow" power. the rest of them are little $6-8000 "bolt on" kits that make in the area of about 350-400 depening on tune, but then they run a greater risk of going kaboom. props for the power sharif's car makes, but imho it took him way too much to get there.

MattyBlaCC
07-03-2007, 06:53 PM
not really impressed with many of those either...

in order to get a vq35 to make decent power RELIABLY on boost, it takes a shit ton of money. take sharif for example... he's dumped a shit ton of money into it, but its the only one i've seen thats pretty reliable that makes ANY kind of "wow" power. the rest of them are little $6-8000 "bolt on" kits that make in the area of about 350-400 depening on tune, but then they run a greater risk of going kaboom. props for the power sharif's car makes, but imho it took him way too much to get there.
what kinda of car does he have?
a max or 350Z.....is it boosted or charged up?
my max just got bolt ons, im puttin out enuff power for me right now.
planning on working on the motor and gettin it boosted sometime in the future but just cant find anyone trustworthy on work on my shit.....o well

collins
07-05-2007, 10:36 AM
sharif owns forged motorsports... he has a 350z boosted. i mean, dont get me wrong, i'm not saying its slow by ANY means, cause its not.... but for what he had to put into it, i could be in the low 9's.

MattyBlaCC
07-08-2007, 01:05 PM
sharif owns forged motorsports... he has a 350z boosted. i mean, dont get me wrong, i'm not saying its slow by ANY means, cause its not.... but for what he had to put into it, i could be in the low 9's.
i feel ya on that..
it would be sick if i could run low 9's in my max. lol

StupidBikerBoy
07-08-2007, 01:19 PM
I hate ricer fly bys......

A fucus (focus) tried to race my fiance' in her basically stock 240 yesterday. She wouldnt at first but he kept annoying her so she pulled him, but then.....

A damn ricer fly by.

Do they not know how pathetic that is??

Mdeezy
07-14-2007, 11:23 PM
not really impressed with many of those either...

Actually thats not entirely true. the stock block can hold up to 500hp, there are some threads on the power levels the stock block can take.

you could boost the stock motor with low bost, stock CR, and be reliable and walk more people than expected.

I plan to boost my 3.5 and I guarantee you it wont cost 6-8k. That type of build is suitable for the twins.

As the the Boosted Maxima. I've heard about him, sounds like either he's not tuned properly, or he's running a much larger turbo that he car can support.

MattyBlacc's car is faster than you might expect, and I think I can give you a run you might not see coming.

Those Maxima.... a sleeper i tell you.