PDA

View Full Version : piggy piggy

foety_foe
06-26-2007, 01:15 PM
so i have my voice stress something something test on july 13th for the APD. man those people there really play the waiting game. ive waited 3 weeks for them to call me after i took my PT test at GA tech for them. i don't know though, atlanta scares me a bit plus atlanta does the whole 1 per car deal even if your straight out of the acadamy. and you know iam getting scrwed by getting assigned to the ghetto. i guess you gotta put in your time and wait to get assigned to work days and the nicer areas. i kinda want to go to duluth though, my sister works for gwinnet medical in the ER and says all the cops that work for duluth love it there. but i think iam gonna stick it out with atlanta. i should see some interesting stuff there

Kyle
06-26-2007, 01:21 PM
so i have my voice stress something something test on july 13th for the APD. man those people there really play the waiting game. ive waited 3 weeks for them to call me after i took my PT test at GA tech for them. i don't know though, atlanta scares me a bit plus atlanta does the whole 1 per car deal even if your straight out of the acadamy. and you know iam getting scrwed by getting assigned to the ghetto. i guess you gotta put in your time and wait to get assigned to work days and the nicer areas. i kinda want to go to duluth though, my sister works for gwinnet medical in the ER and says all the cops that work for duluth love it there. but i think iam gonna stick it out with atlanta. i should see some interesting stuff there
Ooh APD, have fun.

As for Duluth...I am sure the cops love it there because they have a ridiculous amount of moeny coming in.(I know people who have gotten speeding tickets their for less than 5 over.) Because of this they have really nice cars, a nice police station, etc.

thinkfast®
06-26-2007, 01:24 PM
IA DONT LIKE NO STINKIN PIGS ON HERE

BEAT IT PUERCO

thinkfast®
06-26-2007, 01:25 PM
YEA MARANO.. SCRAM

thinkfast®
06-26-2007, 01:25 PM
MAKE LIKE A TREE AND GET THE FUK OUTTA HERE

Kyle
06-26-2007, 01:28 PM
And thinkfast returns. Where have you been? I havent seen you calling out boppers or skankas in a while.

thinkfast®
06-26-2007, 01:44 PM
TOO MANY BOPPERS IN REAL LIFE HOMES

FUCKIN SKANDALOUZ ASS BROADS IM TELLIN YA.. THEY NEED TO STICK TO WEARIN THEIR WRANGLERS JEANS AND KICKIN ROCKS.. AND GIMME SOME SHOOBY DOOBY WHILE THEIR AT IT HAHAHA

SLUTS

Kyle
06-26-2007, 01:48 PM
TOO MANY BOPPERS IN REAL LIFE HOMES

FUCKIN SKANDALOUZ ASS BROADS IM TELLIN YA.. THEY NEED TO STICK TO WEARIN THEIR WRANGLERS JEANS AND KICKIN ROCKS.. AND GIMME SOME SHOOBY DOOBY WHILE THEIR AT IT HAHAHA

SLUTS
Lol. Def.

foety_foe
06-26-2007, 01:51 PM
IA DONT LIKE NO STINKIN PIGS ON HERE

BEAT IT PUERCO

wow, all i can say