PDA

View Full Version : Misc home gym

nipponLIFE
06-26-2007, 03:15 AM
ok guys seriously no flaming...i got a gym membership.... i go runnign i generally work out prety often..but im kinda addicted..and i want something to do at home too...

do any of yall got any info on:

the total gym?

or

bowflex?

this wont be like my lets say severe workout but i just want somethin to do while im in room watchin tv ...and pushups and the things i can do seem limited bymyself

ANY kinda workout advise is greatly appreciated!

take care!@ :cheers:

Brut
06-26-2007, 08:17 PM
ANY kinda workout advise is greatly appreciated!

Give your stats (i.e weight, height, blah blah blah) and I can help you there. Also what muscle groups your trying to work on too. As for the bowflex and all I can't help you there I never owned one of those so I cannot help you with that.

nipponLIFE
06-27-2007, 06:14 PM
hey yea man totally appreciate it

alrite as for stats:

im:
5'7
150lbs
but im a small to medium build guy

havent had a body fat percent measurment done in awhile... so idk my body index

what im really trying to accomplish is toning up my core thats where most of my extra fat is...lower back, love handles..and would also like to make chest, back and arms stronger..

so anything i can do at home in between gym visits would be great

thanks guys!

koukis14
06-27-2007, 10:12 PM
I have never used a bow flex but I worked out on a total gym for two weeks and went from not being able to do one pull up to being able to do 8. Then I just stopped because I turned 21 and spent spare time drinking and getting fat.

{X}Echo419
06-29-2007, 06:11 PM
date fatter chicks. :2cents:

nipponLIFE
06-29-2007, 10:13 PM
lol hey im not sayin fat chicks dont need love too....but man im not a very big guy... i kinda need to get bigger...just not with fat...rather with muscle...but rep for u lol