PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to hang in Vegas with Hulk Hogan.....

Tracy
06-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Don't hate :D

Evil Goat
06-25-2007, 08:52 PM
lick brooke for me? k, thanks

The Ren
06-25-2007, 08:52 PM
tell him i want his car :D

Stormhammer
06-25-2007, 08:57 PM
tell him I want his daughter :D

SPOOLIN
06-25-2007, 09:24 PM
tell him i want his supras?

Driftk1d350z
06-25-2007, 09:28 PM
tell im i want to challenge him to a duel

cactusEG
06-25-2007, 09:47 PM
for real y??

imbosile
06-25-2007, 09:48 PM
nice

BTLFED
06-25-2007, 09:51 PM
lick brooke for me? k, thanks

Me too, and take pics. k, thanks

efman
06-25-2007, 09:54 PM
damn drifters !!!! lol

The Yousef
06-25-2007, 10:35 PM
no one cares...

BKgen®
06-25-2007, 10:36 PM
no one cares...

:stupid:

Vteckidd
06-25-2007, 10:36 PM
i see how it is, we work hard all day while you party it up with the hulkster !!!!!!!!!!

just kidding, remember, $1000 on black

Double_0_Rusty
06-25-2007, 10:55 PM
lick brooke for me as well

BKgen®
06-25-2007, 11:00 PM
lick brooke for me as well

dogs can lick themselves.

TheGodfather
06-25-2007, 11:01 PM
I met her one time, shes a little too tall to be that hot.

Shes good looking, but not anything special.

Elbow
06-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Tell him his son did great at Drift Atlanta

Crazy Asian
06-25-2007, 11:28 PM
Tell Brooke she owes me 100.

koukis14
06-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Is this drifting thing still going on?

The Yousef
06-25-2007, 11:47 PM
give brooke my number... :)

hell when i'm in LA if they are there...put in a good word....then introduce me to her.....then her dad will beat me up...then i'll be in the hospitial...then i'll sue for a hate crime....then win a lot of money... :)

jta021
06-25-2007, 11:49 PM
you would.....

OneSlow5pt0
06-25-2007, 11:50 PM
brooke's ugly

koukis14
06-25-2007, 11:53 PM
brooke's ugly

She is not Jessica Simpson but she is not ugly.

OneSlow5pt0
06-25-2007, 11:54 PM
She is not Jessica Simpson but she is not ugly.

agreed,id take brooke over paris,but thats not saying alot

Hektik
06-26-2007, 03:08 AM
have brooke lick you and get a video:lickpuss: :lickpuss: .. for proof of course..:D

Tracy
06-26-2007, 05:03 AM
Brooke won't be here, but I think Dog the bounty hunter and his wife may be coming. They were in Denver at NOPI.

1slodsm
06-26-2007, 06:59 AM
TRACY....can I come along...lol

have fun

B18c-rex
06-26-2007, 07:58 AM
If the bartons are there take :camera: .

dELfONiK
06-26-2007, 08:21 AM
Brooke won't be here, but I think Dog the bounty hunter and his wife may be coming. They were in Denver at NOPI.

Forget Brook... Dog's wife FTW!

haha

Killer
06-26-2007, 08:30 AM

lick the dog for me....

j/k LOL!!!!

kennyboi
06-26-2007, 11:20 AM
nice have fun

HalfBaked
06-26-2007, 11:33 AM
TRACY.

Bring me!

I'll sleep in an alley and won't bother ya'll. However when I win big money I'll buy you all nice things...like a c6...

Tracy
06-26-2007, 01:03 PM
We're already here booger pie...or else I would bring you :)

Lizbiz101
06-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Congrats tracy!!! BALLLLIN!!!!

Nissangeek
06-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Tell him his son did great at Drift Atlanta

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha. Wait. That was a joke right?

DarkPrince10
06-26-2007, 09:37 PM
you should braid Hulks Mustache :D

koukis14
06-26-2007, 09:47 PM

JESUS CHRIST and I thought NHRA drag racing had a bunch of white trash fans.

Jerra
06-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Dog is the shit...and his wife is pretty damn cool too...Why is it all the men on that show have fucking long ass hair? Anyways...have fun...um...I dare you to lick Hulk....LOL

koukis14
06-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Dog is the shit

Did you know saying those 4 words out loud kills brain cells. Anyone who watches that show and thinks that guy is the shit has got some form of mental retardation.

fucksohc
06-26-2007, 09:53 PM
tell him I want his daughter :D

X2...lol

Tracy
06-27-2007, 03:59 AM
koukis14 ,

Tell me something. Do you ever have anything nice to say? It seems to me as though life must be miserable for you. You posted 3 times in this thread with negative comments (as I have noticed you do in almost every thread you post in). Some positivity might save you some wrinkles....however I guess I can retract my previous statement since you did say 1 nice thing (out of 4 in 1 short thread) about Brooke not being ugly (-1 crows foot around your eye for that comment).

God
06-27-2007, 05:16 AM
brooke = hot as fuck

koukis14
06-27-2007, 11:18 AM
koukis14 ,

Tell me something. Do you ever have anything nice to say? It seems to me as though life must be miserable for you. You posted 3 times in this thread with negative comments (as I have noticed you do in almost every thread you post in). Some positivity might save you some wrinkles....however I guess I can retract my previous statement since you did say 1 nice thing (out of 4 in 1 short thread) about Brooke not being ugly (-1 crows foot around your eye for that comment).

Sorry I hate drifting. I say positive things when I feel like it, and the same with negative. Judging by the content on this site, which one do you think comes up the most?? Get used to it or block me.

Jaimecbr900
06-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Hey Tracy.....show them the pics I took of you and Nick and Jessica at Formula D...... ;)

I even have one somewhere of my son Daniel with both Hulk one year and Nick the next..... ;)

Tracy
06-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Sorry I hate drifting. I say positive things when I feel like it, and the same with negative. Judging by the content on this site, which one do you think comes up the most?? Get used to it or block me.

Just as you can say whatever you wish...so can I. Get used to it ;) It doesn't seem to me that you hit ignore, although you don't like what I have to say. I try to stay out of your negative comments by ignoring them. This thread wasn't about drifting...that being said, your comments were quite unnecessary. If you don't like the content on this site, why post so often? As I said, I can only assume you live a miserable life. Consider yourself ignored :)

Back on topic
http://www.batlground.com/gallery/albums/drift_atlanta2007/normal_IMG_6352.JPG

AND there she is...Jessica Barton :D

quickdodge®
06-27-2007, 01:59 PM
Later, QD.

Tracy
06-27-2007, 02:05 PM
Later, QD.

It just gets better and better!!!!!!!!!!! :D

koukis14
06-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Just as you can say whatever you wish...so can I. Get used to it ;) It doesn't seem to me that you hit ignore, although you don't like what I have to say. I try to stay out of your negative comments by ignoring them. This thread wasn't about drifting...that being said, your comments were quite unnecessary. If you don't like the content on this site, why post so often? As I said, I can only assume you live a miserable life. Consider yourself ignored

Your an idiot. That is the only conclusion I have come to after reading your posts.

Your just like 90% of girls out there, you run your fucking mouth and talk shit on people that don't agree with you or are not on your side. Drifting is gay, Nick Hongan is gay, announcing every third post that your amazing business is so popular and busy that you have to make an appointment months in advance is super King Kong gay.

And don't attempt to make assumptions about my life, I work for a living, not live of my significant others hard work.

I am not like some of the other leg humpers on here that jump on every female members bandwagon because they are not getting laid. I have a pretty, smart, fun, loving girlfriend that is an amazing mother, works a full time job, and is going to college to be a teacher, and I fuck her brains out every night......did you go to college Tracy?

Tracy
06-27-2007, 02:23 PM
I must be so addicting.

B18c-rex
06-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Your an idiot. That is the only conclusion I have come to after reading your posts.

Your just like 90% of girls out there, you run your fucking mouth and talk shit on people that don't agree with you or are not on your side. Drifting is gay, Nick Hongan is gay, announcing every third post that your amazing business is so popular and busy that you have to make an appointment months in advance is super King Kong gay.

And don't attempt to make assumptions about my life, I work for a living, not live of my significant others hard work.

I am not like some of the other leg humpers on here that jump on every female members bandwagon because they are not getting laid. I have a pretty, smart, fun, loving girlfriend that is an amazing mother, works a full time job, and is going to college to be a teacher, and I fuck her brains out every night......did you go to college Tracy?
^^^^ :eek:

Kevykev
06-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Don't Hate!

?

death®
06-27-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm not going to read this whole thread, notes anyone?

Tracy
06-27-2007, 04:58 PM
I'm not going to read this whole thread, notes anyone?

We're going to hang out with Hulk Hogan in vegas.
Don't hate.
Brook is fine.
Brook is ugly.

Psycho
06-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Don't hate :D
When you see him, you tell him that I want my $5.

BTLFED
06-27-2007, 05:38 PM

LOOK EVERYONE! A POST THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FUCKING THREAD! EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE HATER! :lmfao: :lmfao: :rolleyes:

God
06-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Later, QD.
pure comedy gold

and to the douche in the thread,
ive been holding back lately,
but i have no problem striking idiots down.
watch for lightning son.

God
06-27-2007, 05:58 PM
oh and tracey. youve missed out on like 20 clermont trips as of late.

BuBBa DRiFT
06-27-2007, 06:26 PM
congrats, his wife waved at me at Formula D. Then Jeremy took a picture of her ass.

BTLFED
06-27-2007, 06:44 PM

I haven't been to the Clairmont in forever. I almost miss it. :(

koukis14
06-27-2007, 07:52 PM
LOOK EVERYONE! A POST THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FUCKING THREAD! EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE HATER! :lmfao: :lmfao: :rolleyes:

Welcome to Importatlanta, this would not be the first time. And I was responding to something that was said to me.

Tracy
06-27-2007, 08:59 PM
And I was responding to something that was said to me.

But not the PM ;)

Tracy
06-27-2007, 09:00 PM

I will make it one day! I swear...when I have a weekend off.

koukis14
06-27-2007, 09:07 PM
But not the PM ;)

Yeah I read your PM and thats great, I am happy you do things for kids. It still does not change my views on drifting and Dog the mullet headed bounty hunter.

Tracy
06-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Yeah I read your PM and thats great, I am happy you do things for kids. It still does not change my views on drifting and Dog the mullet headed bounty hunter.

1/20th of the PM you decided to focus on (which that one sentence had to do with your question about me going to college ;) and not meant to get a cookie)...and you have the nerve to call me an idiot. None of what you said had anything to do with drifting or Dog the bounty hunter. Some things/people are just hopeless. It's obvious that you are just plain mean...and I say PLAIN mean because after reading your past posts (not just relating to drifting or Dog) it's apparent you don't have to be provoked to be a complete insensitve jerk to others. I hope your wife is proud. Good luck to you both.

koukis14
06-27-2007, 09:53 PM
1/20th of the PM you decided to focus on (which that one sentence had to do with your question about me going to college ;) and not meant to get a cookie)...and you have the nerve to call me an idiot. None of what you said had anything to do with drifting or Dog the bounty hunter. Some things/people are just hopeless. It's obvious that you are just plain mean...and I say PLAIN mean because after reading your past posts (not just relating to drifting or Dog) it's apparent you don't have to be provoked to be a complete insensitve jerk to others. I hope your wife is proud. Good luck to you both.

Girlfriend not wife. And she brags about me all the time, as I do about her. We are extremely happy together.

If you wanted everyone on here to see what you said in your pm, why did't you just write it in here?

I am an asshole, and I can be mean, this is who I am, and I worked DAMN hard to get here. I won't stop working my ass off and expressing my honest opinion in a public forum setting (like this one) till I am dead.

Look at my past posts, I dont give people shit for speaking "off topic" or "thread jacking" or talking shit, being mean, nice, a pussy, a kiss ass....ect. It is a PUBLIC FORUM. I believe there is a saying that goes with this involving heat and a kitchen.

Tracy
06-27-2007, 10:00 PM
I PMed you because I have faith in people. I thought that maybe you were just misinformed about me as most people are on this forum. Lots of people seem to consume themselves with what I do and how I got there. Reasonable people can usually get it after a nice PM when they haven't the need to show off. I figured a NICE PM might get you to leave me a lone and quit stalking me with your constant mean post towards me (and not just in this thread). But you proved to be stubborn and MEAN for NO REASON. No one questioned how you got where you are or your hard work ( I guess I said you MUST have a miserable life)....yet you have questioned mine...and you felt the need to say you work damn hard for some reason.

koukis14
06-27-2007, 10:06 PM
You do realize that YOU were the first one to make assumptions about my life, and that I did not say one negative thing about you till you started in on me.

Tracy
06-27-2007, 10:12 PM
You do realize that YOU were the first one to make assumptions about my life, and that I did not say one negative thing about you till you started in on me.

AND YOU DO REALIZE that you made 3 negative post in one short thread and this isn't the first time?

You are absolutely right. I said that I ASSUME that you have a miserable life since you never have anything nice to say. I will not deny that. I was sure to use the word ASSUME twice (*edit once) since I don't know you besides on the forum. You are perpetually mean. I read a lot of it and I am tired of you directing it towards me because I drift and apparently and you don't like that. Like I said in the PM you have called me names on more than one occasion without a response and I don't appreciate it nor do I deserve it. I DRIFT. BIG DEAL. GET OVER IT. IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU. I PMed you hoping you would relax...but you can't for some reason. Now will you stay off my back because I am a drifter? PLEASE. I will stay away from you. And I'm sorry I made an "assumption" about your life...ok? I was just asking for a little positivity from you. I'm going to take my own advice that I recently gave to Jerra and not post here again.

Jerra
06-27-2007, 10:19 PM
Did you know saying those 4 words out loud kills brain cells. Anyone who watches that show and thinks that guy is the shit has got some form of mental retardation.
Oh fuck off...its a show...an amusing show..I like it. And I may be a little de de de...it happens.:2up:

koukis14
06-27-2007, 10:24 PM
Oh fuck off...its a show...an amusing show..I like it. And I may be a little de de de...it happens.:2up:

Oh and quoting Carlos Mencia is supposed to help your case? Grow some fucking taste.

koukis14
06-27-2007, 10:26 PM
AND YOU DO REALIZE that you made 3 negative post in one short thread and this isn't the first time?

You are absolutely right. I said that I ASSUME that you have a miserable life since you never have anything nice to say. I will not deny that. I was sure to use the word ASSUME twice (*edit once) since I don't know you besides on the forum. You are perpetually mean. I read a lot of it and I am tired of you directing it towards me because I drift and apparently and you don't like that. Like I said in the PM you have called me names on more than one occasion without a response and I don't appreciate it nor do I deserve it. I DRIFT BIG DEAL. GET OVER IT. IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU. I PMed you hoping you would relax...but you can't for some reason. Now will you stay off my back because I am a drifter? PLEASE. I will stay away from you. I'm going to take my own advice that I recently gave to Jerra and not post here again.

I never once EVER made any kind of comment that linked me not liking you and the fact that you drifted. I don't like you because you are annoying. And because you act like you are better than everyone on here.

Jerra
06-27-2007, 10:27 PM
Again...a show I find amusing. One doesn't have to be serious all the time. I have very good taste, but of course everyone thinks they have good taste...its theirs. Don't try to be judgmental about stupid shit...I mean...do we really want to get into this? I'm sure that you have great taste...umm is that...yea it is Will Farrel with a mullet...very good taste.

Jerra
06-27-2007, 10:27 PM
Ok...its not really a mullet...just shitty hair.

koukis14
06-27-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm sure that you have great taste...umm is that...yea it is Will Farrel with a mullet...very good taste.

You are right, I am sorry. That statement alone makes you seem SO smart and SO mature that I am afraid for my reputation to go on arguing with you. Because you may send me into a downward spiral of depression where I eat hohos and watch shitty reality shows on cable till I eventually forget how to breath.:eek:

BuBBa DRiFT
06-27-2007, 10:35 PM
EXTRA EXTRA!!!! koukis14 hates drifting. D00d then y DiD u get a 240??? Psh we all know y ppl get 240s, its to drift like awesome.

koukis14
06-27-2007, 10:39 PM
EXTRA EXTRA!!!! koukis14 hates drifting. D00d then y DiD u get a 240??? Psh we all know y ppl get 240s, its to drift like awesome.

100% honestly are you being sarcastic? I like you and have no problem with you unlike most the people on here. I am not trying to be a dick, I am just trying to figure out if I should positive rep you or not.

Jerra
06-27-2007, 10:41 PM
You are right, I am sorry. That statement alone makes you seem SO smart and SO mature that I am afraid for my reputation to go on arguing with you. Because you may send me into a downward spiral of depression where I eat hohos and watch shitty reality shows on cable till I eventually forget how to breath.:eek:

And we wouldn't want that now would we? I'm glad you see it my way.:D

Um...I'm pretty sure I called myself a little tarded...what part of that was me saying I'm smart or mature? C'mon dude...its a TV show...is is really worth being a dick about? Don't you ever just watch TV for the sake of not having to focus on anything in particular...I mean ya know...hit up Hanity and combs (sp?) and CNN and then some Dog and Dirty jobs...that is some well-rounded entertainment right there...LOL:lmfao:

Jerra
06-27-2007, 10:44 PM
Do they still make hohos? The typical token fat people food is bonbons...I thought, maybe there has been a shift in the trend, but Lord knows fat people love some damn little Debbie cakes...not sure why they call them "little" you will not be so little if you eat them...Off topic...sorry...

koukis14
06-27-2007, 10:46 PM
And we wouldn't want that now would we? I'm glad you see it my way.:D

Um...I'm pretty sure I called myself a little tarded...what part of that was me saying I'm smart or mature? C'mon dude...its a TV show...is is really worth being a dick about? Don't you ever just watch TV for the sake of not having to focus on anything in particular...I mean ya know...hit up Hanity and combs (sp?) and CNN and then some Dog and Dirty jobs...that is some well-rounded entertainment right there...LOL:lmfao:

I watch Modern Marvels, Exreme Engineering/machines...ect. How it's made, Rescue Me, Nip Tuck, Daily Show, South Park. I honestly look down upon people that follow reality shows or even watch them at all.

God
06-27-2007, 10:50 PM
I will make it one day! I swear...when I have a weekend off.

haha
were going to screenon the green tomorrow then after that Hoedowns for the wet tshirt contest

Jerra
06-27-2007, 10:52 PM
I don't so much follow them, but when its on and I'm bored...I love teh discovery channel, speed channel, and anything on the history channel...Nip?tuck is however, my very fave show...like of all time. Food network is pretty good too...like the shows where they show you how they make things...thats cool stuff.

Eh...reality TV is stupid, but I still love Dog...he's such a character that its hard to call that "reality"...LOL

ahmonrah
06-27-2007, 10:53 PM

not everyone gets a 240 for drifting.....just like not everyone gets a DRYER for CAT jerky :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: !!!!!

BURN!!!!

NE WAY, TRACAY ! congrats(and no i'm not riding her clit...)

KOUKI, shit, i dont know, lay off the haterade maybe? i'm an asshole too, but only when need be.

OneSlow5pt0
06-27-2007, 10:55 PM
not everyone gets a 240 for drifting.....just like not everyone gets a DRYER for CAT jerky :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: !!!!!

BURN!!!!

NE WAY, TRACAY ! congrats(and no i'm not riding her clit...)

KOUKI, shit, i dont know, lay off the haterade maybe? i'm an asshole too, but only when need be.

240s are so last year,we drift Celicas now

koukis14
06-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah I am starting to feel like a dick. Jerra positive repped me....I think I scared her into wanting me.

ahmonrah
06-27-2007, 10:56 PM
I watch Modern Marvels, Exreme Engineering/machines...ect. :goodjob: :goodjob:

then there's anything on Nat GEOGRAPHIC and science channel.

ahmonrah
06-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Yeah I am starting to feel like a dick. Jerra positive repped me....I think I scared her into wanting me.damn! pass me some of that HATERADE! you know she's an amazon.........LEGZ....

koukis14
:goodjob: :goodjob:

then there's anything on Nat GEOGRAPHIC and science channel.

fuck yeah

ahmonrah
240s are so last year,we drift Celicas nowwith 20b's ?

Jerra
06-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Yeah I am starting to feel like a dick. Jerra positive repped me....I think I scared her into wanting me.

I want you, I need you, Oh baby...Oh baby...:rolleyes:

Sorry if I don't take this shit as serious as ya'll do...

Or maybe...:ninja:

I just wanted to lul you into a false sense of security...and then...

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s89/ccgurl4322/ugly2.jpg

OneSlow5pt0
06-27-2007, 10:58 PM
with 20b's ?

nah,we run 26Bs now

Jerra
06-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Saw your mom yesterday...she's lookin good these days....:goodjob:

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:00 PM
Sorry, posted that in another thread a bit ago...thought it was pretty great...knew you'd love it...

ahmonrah
06-27-2007, 11:01 PM
ok jerra....that shits nasty.....kouki....
~passes hatorade aphrodesia bottle back~

koukis14
06-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Sorry, posted that in another thread a bit ago...thought it was pretty great...knew you'd love it...

Thats is because you love me lol

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:02 PM
So thats a pass huh? LOL...should put her...him...fuck, whatever it is up on a pass or smash...LOL

koukis14
ok jerra....that shits nasty.....kouki....
~passes hatorade aphrodesia bottle back~

What can I say...women love assholes.

ahmonrah
nah,we run 26Bs nowwell shit crackerszzz! i'm soo behind on auto-fashion

~grabs 20lb sledge hammer, brings laptop outside,~

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Thats is because you love me lol

Oh, that is totally what it is...love....and stuff.:D

ahmonrah
06-27-2007, 11:03 PM
So thats a pass huh? LOL...should put her...him...fuck, whatever it is up on a pass or smash...LOLthat's not a pass, that's a BLOW BY AT TRIPLE DIGIT SPEEDS....

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:04 PM
No, stupid women love assholes...smart women fuck with them right back, but don't fuck them...bit of a difference there hoss.

koukis14
Oh, that is totally what it is...love....and stuff.:D

stuff as in junk, so you love my junk? :taun:

ahmonrah
What can I say...women love assholes.and yet they front like they dont toss salads......hmm

OneSlow5pt0
06-27-2007, 11:05 PM
and yet they front like they dont toss salads......hmm

lol

Jerra
that's not a pass, that's a BLOW BY AT TRIPLE DIGIT SPEEDS....

Yeah, that guy/girl does have the look of an ax murderer...like a lot...

ahmonrah
ok tracy,

what the hell you doing in vegas? it's like 10pm there right now, not clubbing?

koukis14
No, stupid women love assholes...smart women fuck with them right back, but don't fuck them...bit of a difference there hoss.

Yes they do, assholes are good in bed.

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah...all 2" baby...the motion of the ocean and such...

koukis14
and yet they front like they dont toss salads......hmm

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ahmonrah again.:lmfao:

ahmonrah
Yeah, that guy/girl does have the look of an ax murderer...like a lot...skin suit anyone? custom fit FTW!!

OneSlow5pt0
06-27-2007, 11:07 PM
well shit crackerszzz! i'm soo behind on auto-fashion

~grabs 20lb sledge hammer, brings laptop outside,~

yep,20Bs ahve become like SR20s,2JZs, and LS1s...everyones got them..i had to step it up:goodjob:

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Yes they do, assholes are good in bed.

Nah, they don't try as hard as nice guys...same thing with hot chicks and fat chicks/former fat chicks...they just try harder.

ahmonrah
06-27-2007, 11:08 PM

:thinking:

Jerra
skin suit anyone? custom fit FTW!!

Yea...FTW...very "It rubs the lotion on its skin..."

koukis14

hey hey hey....who told you:ninja:

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:09 PM
:thinking:

My bad...that was directed at S14 for his comment about how I love his junk...

I said all 2".

Clear?

ahmonrah
06-27-2007, 11:09 PM
yep,20Bs ahve become like SR20s,2JZs, and LS1s...everyones got them..i had to step it up:goodjob:

so maybe if i stick with the KA it will be the next SR......am i right ?
or should i strap it to my ankle and go snorkeling?

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:10 PM
hey hey hey....who told you:ninja:

Umm....IDK...coulda been all those pictures you keep sending me.:D:boobies:

OneSlow5pt0
06-27-2007, 11:11 PM
so maybe if i stick with the KA it will be the next SR......am i right ?
or should i strap it to my ankle and go snorkeling?

:lmfao:

alreadly repped u:(

koukis14
06-27-2007, 11:11 PM

I said all 2".

Clear?

So why don't you just come out and ask me if you can see my penis?

koukis14
06-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Umm....IDK...coulda been all those pictures you keep sending me.:D:boobies:

Maybe if you would have not posted that pic it would be bigger.

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:13 PM
"HAHA you wan't me..lol"

Oh really...Can I? Can I see your penis...Gawd, that would just make my day...Please...can I???

No. I don't want to see your cock...especially if its anything like it is in those pictures

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah...that pic does kinda make your dick crawl up in your throat...well...I think so at least...

ahmonrah
06-27-2007, 11:15 PM

I said all 2".

Clear?

damn dude, you gonna let her talk about you like that man!?

i met a chick that he banged and she said she felt like she'd just slept with a battalion.

......after i hit, she screamed about feeling like she was worked out by the entire WESPAC fleet! carriers planes seamen and all.....hmm...

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:16 PM
Um...any chick that gets "banged" won't know what a battalion is...btw. I call bull shit.

koukis14
06-27-2007, 11:17 PM
damn dude, you gonna let her talk about you like that man!?

i met a chick that he banged and she said she felt like she'd just slept with a battalion.

......after i hit, she screamed about feeling like she was worked out by the entire WESPAC fleet! carriers planes seamen and all.....hmm...

I honestly had to read that twice. LOL

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:18 PM
Um...btw...sorry you got thread jacked tracy...my bad...

koukis14
06-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Post some pics Jerra, lets se what you look like.

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:21 PM
LOL...where did that come from?

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:22 PM
I have no problem giving people my myspace link through pms, but i have no desier to get flamed...they flamed hot chicks...I saw...I'm not a hot chick...and I left my flame suit in my other car...

koukis14
06-27-2007, 11:23 PM
LOL...where did that come from?

I like to see every girl that I get moist.

koukis14
pm me your myspace, I promise I won't flame you or post pics of you.

ahmonrah
Um...any chick that gets "banged" won't know what a battalion is...btw. I call bull shit. yeah, me too....

BuBBa DRiFT
06-27-2007, 11:24 PM
100% honestly are you being sarcastic? I like you and have no problem with you unlike most the people on here. I am not trying to be a dick, I am just trying to figure out if I should positive rep you or not.

if i start spelling all JDM like, its a good hint im being sarcastic lol :goodjob:

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:24 PM
Oh, ok...well never mind then. And its like 80 degrees still and like a gajillion percent humidity...I don't think that a girl being moist in this weather has much to do with you...just a thought.

ahmonrah
06-27-2007, 11:25 PM
I honestly had to read that twice. LOLhell yeah!! i was typing that shit like, i know this is gonna fuck with people.....it was mean.

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:26 PM
pm me your myspace, I promise I won't flame you or post pics of you.

Lol...you can say what you like, I just don't want my shit posted up here. I'm not here to be an IA chick...or to be leg humped or flamed...just chillin with the boys. you feel free to PM me and ask for it. :D

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:28 PM
hell yeah!! i was typing that shit like, i know this is gonna fuck with people.....it was mean.

Yeah I read the last part twice...:thinking:

ahmonrah
06-27-2007, 11:30 PM
you know what'll be nasty? and yet amusing for some dirty bastard?

ahmonrah
06-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Lol...you can say what you like, I just don't want my shit posted up here. I'm not here to be an IA chick...or to be leg humped or flamed...just chillin with the boys. you feel free to PM me and ask for it. :Djoin me for some burrz man...you drink burr?

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:33 PM
What...and yes I drink beer...totally not a man though...just not looking for that kind of attention...

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:37 PM
I understand that I am behind...but you really just said that people get a dryer for cat jerky...thats amazing...btw...very possibly the funniest thing I've read in awhile...

koukis14
06-27-2007, 11:39 PM
i told you I would't be a dick.

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:40 PM
Good gawd...fucking 8 people and none of you have anything to say??