PDA

View Full Version : This may help some on here

cactusEG
06-25-2007, 08:02 PM
i didnt find this car but i seen this on siatlanta.com just tought that this may help some on on here.:goodjob:

..an Acura Integra with a jacked up front end, missing windows, and no axles sticking through the hubs (wheels are missing center caps) so I figured I'd check it out. It's sitting in the Golden Corral restaraunt parking lot literally yards away from my shop. Seems as though this area is a nice dumping ground for thieves as of late.

Looks like a red 1994-1995 Integra, with a flat black hood, sitting on Mazda Miata wheels (the Panasport looking ones) painted flat black, with Cobb County tag number AEE 4675.

the driver's door with no glass or paneling, popped the hood, and confirmed the powertrain to be gone along with the entire interior besides dash board and right door panel.

If this is your car you can thank the Clayton County Police Dept. for being so fucking lazy that they have not sent a car to check it out in over an hour since I reported it, and there are literally 4 fucking police cars/trucks at the very fucking restaraunt that the abandoned/stripped car is sitting at!!! I am so tempted to go in and interrupt one of their lunches to tell them about the stripped and abandoned car. I think it's sad that I could spot that shit in an instant, yet 4-5 of our county's finest completely overlook it and even when called the department doesn't even send someone over to retrieve the damn car!

I do NOT want this to turn into a "I hate cops too!" topic, but in this case it's just very ironic that cops are dining at the very establishment that thieves dumped a stolen car at and none of them have even noticed it.

cactusEG
06-25-2007, 08:09 PM
any one??

ninabl
06-25-2007, 08:12 PM
that would be our tax dollars hard at work
i cant say i hate all cops because i have ran across a few caring cops in the past but i am sure that most of them look at it and think that is one less street racer on the road then yesterday
it is sad to know some one would do that to a perfectly good car

passwordATL
06-27-2007, 05:31 PM
+1 for good info

Big J
06-28-2007, 06:30 PM
as of today, it's still there

cactusEG
06-28-2007, 09:04 PM
^^ for real??

Big J
06-28-2007, 10:42 PM
I'll test drive a car by there tomarrow at work and see if it's still there

sullen
06-28-2007, 10:48 PM
hell no! tax dollars at work, i got a story for you bud! i used to deliver for the papa johns in kennessaw at jiles and cobb pkwy. there was a chinese restaraunt next to us. one day a cop went in there to eat. he sat in there for like 2 hours. the entire time, he left the car turned on....guzzling gas, locked out there in the parking lot. thats your tax dollars.

back to that the incident though. its just like a home invasion/robbery. they just show up and ask if you're ok. then they leave. did that both times my grandparents got robbed.

Big J
06-29-2007, 01:41 PM
still there............

2.0civic
06-29-2007, 02:05 PM
nice....someone should call 11 alive

ep9716
06-29-2007, 02:13 PM
^I Mean Really...

Bballjamal
06-30-2007, 05:05 PM
nice....someone should call 11 alive
'

DO IT!!!!! If they get exposed they'll start to get serious on busting theives, someone give me the number to 11alive, i'll go by there and wait for cops to eat there so I can do some convincing photography

Julio
06-30-2007, 10:42 PM
yea, bash the cops.. lame...

If I was a cop, I would finish eating to. I mean, The car obviously is not going anywhere.. hopefully the owner had full coverage..
I mean, if they got there in 5 minutes or 2 hours, what difference would it make?

think people... think...

Just so you know, abandon cars are not a priority, unless is messing with traffic or putting someone's live in danger....

So yea....

Big J
07-02-2007, 06:04 AM
not hours, days, it's probably still there, I'll check today.

cactusEG
07-04-2007, 12:05 AM
still there............

damn are u for real

GSRtegŪ
07-04-2007, 01:27 AM
Damn this car still there huh. :thinking:

Black R
07-04-2007, 01:54 AM
.....going on WEEKS.

Julio
07-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Has anyone called this car in yet ? Just call a towing company, they will come.. if no one has call the cops, I highly doubt they will stop to check it our or investigate..

Now, has someone said something to the PD, then different story.

ninabl
07-04-2007, 09:29 PM
some one should take a picture and post it
i would but i dont go by there or know where it is

cactusEG
07-04-2007, 10:20 PM
^^ i would if i lived out that way