PDA

View Full Version : I hate ricers/wannabe thugs....

AznTraitor
07-08-2005, 09:35 AM
so yesterday night, me and the girlfriend were leaving Ranger Rendevous at Ft Benning, and made our way back to my house to grab some clothes and I'd stay at her place for the night, well as we pulled out on the road leaving my neighborhood, a pair of headlights come flying up on us......right away we hear the bass bumping and I look back and what do I spy but some LED windshield squirters, so I speed up a little more to be polite, the road is 45mph, and I am now doing 55mph....but that's no good....these guys are right up on my ass....so I did a brake check and they damn near swerved off the road because they were so close, so they continued to ride my ass and I get more pissed, well finally the road turns to 2 lanes and they got next to me and rev'ed their motor and tried to haul ass off, but I guess saturns arent that fast, because they werent going anywhere in a hurry, and their shit was loud as fuck.....well it was because they had no muffler.....they maybe got a mile ahead before they hit a red light and I noticed that they painted their factory hubcaps to match the red car... and then I notice the hanging neon tube, nice. Anyways, these jokers roll their window down and start giving me the A-town sign with their fingers and then they start yelling and asking if I want some....so I rolled my window down and gave them the finger, well then all hell breaks loose and the driver jumps out of the car, so I get pissed and jump out and the whole time my gf is screaming for me to get back in the car, well this little gangsta thug who maybe weighed 100lbs starts asking if I want some and I'm about to get dealt with, so I called him a bitch and to get back in the car so his little boyfriend can finish giving him his handjob and then his boy jumps out and calls me a chink and said that he's about to send me back to china, so I told him to fuck off and get his bitch ass back in the car,

here's where it gets good....

well the skinny little fuck pulls out what appears to be a 1 inch pocket knife and says "want some" so I take a step back and his homie starts to laugh, and then I reach back behind my back and pull out my gun and asked who wants some first....well, the first guy gets all scared and drops the knife the other guy just started spitting out "cool, man, cool man" and began to apologize and say they were gonna go, but I wouldnt let them because I was pissed, anyways before I could talk any shit, the police arrive (my gf called as soon as I got out of the car apparently) and they told me to drop my weapon and step back which I did, and as soon as I did that, the two black dudes start saying I was trying to rob them and that I was trying to run them off the road.....but the police already got the story from my gf and told the two black guys to kiss the pavement......well, turns out the car was stolen, the driver didnt have a valid drivers license and they found some pot in the car....

after being lectured by the policeman about what I did and never take chances of getting out the car, he said I was lucky and to go home.

so that's my story for last night.

Kermit
07-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Should have made them dance, lol

Julio
07-08-2005, 09:39 AM
hahhaha the thugs got owned!

AznTraitor
07-08-2005, 09:40 AM
oh believe me, I was gonna make them do some stupid shit if I had the time.

Kevykev
07-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Very nice!

You prevailed!!! LOL

A-TOWN HOE, A-TOWN HOE!!!!

DSMtuner
07-08-2005, 09:41 AM
i would shot the hell out of their tires and drove away smoothly

boosted1jz
07-08-2005, 09:43 AM
LOL damnit pete u crazy ass >.<

lucky u got to go home.....

chris

AznTraitor
Very nice!

You prevailed!!! LOL

the whole time they did the A-town thing, I was gonna ask were they trying to be like Usher or Youngbloodz

AznTraitor
LOL damnit pete u crazy ass >.<

lucky u got to go home.....

chris

f-that crack....I was tired and not in the mood to be fucked with.

raven97990
07-08-2005, 09:46 AM
hahhaha the thugs got owned!

Dude, your avatar means I can't surf at work...... can I turn one person's avatar off?

AznTraitor
07-08-2005, 09:46 AM
on a good note though...at Ranger Rendevous I got a huge t-bone steak, bbq chicken, ribs, and lobster for 3 bucks!

it's nice having your bro in law to be Cpt in Ranger Regiment

drupason
07-08-2005, 09:49 AM
haah thats awesome...similar thoughts representin!!!

The Yousef
07-08-2005, 09:50 AM
damn dude!

you pretty much ow3nd them! thank God they didn't have a gun on them also....

yousef

AznTraitor
07-08-2005, 09:59 AM
damn dude!

you pretty much ow3nd them! thank God they didn't have a gun on them also....

yousef

yeah, I took that chance, but it was because I was pissed and wasnt really clearly thinking, to be honest with you, when things were getting heated up, I didnt even remeber having it one me....

but yeah the officer said that if they both had guns, I woulda been fucked....he said I probably coulda got lucky and taken one out, but most chances were I'd be dead. oh well, I guess it was my night.

07-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Now they will get your name and address out of the newspaper.......if they can read.

efman
07-08-2005, 10:39 AM
ya well we all know that black wannabe thugs cant shoot worth a shit so i think that he would still be ok being a ranger . ^ and they probaly cant read so thats not a problem . i would have loved to see them wet there pants when you pulled out your gun

thinkfast®
07-08-2005, 10:44 AM
damn homey that sounds like some L.A. shit right there LOL

good thing you got out, thats fucked up the dudes were doin all that shit though, while they were in a stolen car? dumb bitches, sounds like somethin AFShane would do :lmao:

AznTraitor
07-08-2005, 10:48 AM
ya well we all know that black wannabe thugs cant shoot worth a shit so i think that he would still be ok being a ranger . ^ and they probaly cant read so thats not a problem . i would have loved to see them wet there pants when you pulled out your gun

umm...I'm not a Ranger, ROTC cadet/US Reserve...my brother in law is.....I want to be, but I will most certainly not take that title just yet.

AznTraitor
07-08-2005, 10:49 AM
damn homey that sounds like some L.A. shit right there LOL

good thing you got out, thats fucked up the dudes were doin all that shit though, while they were in a stolen car? dumb bitches, sounds like somethin AFShane would do :lmao:

AFShane...where'd he go? he was talking up quite the storm and he's gone....

thinkfast®
07-08-2005, 11:43 AM
I'm sure hes off on a yaucht somewhere livin it up w/ about 50 dudes ready to show him some mandingo warrior love.

Punk ass bitch.

DreamerTheresa
07-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Dude. WTF?

Glad you're alright.

AznTraitor
07-08-2005, 12:15 PM
thinkfast, you know he's rollin like six deep in the ferrari, Escalade w/26's and a bentley GT...

and dreamer t. of course I'm alright! I was wearing my lucky boxers.

efman
07-08-2005, 12:32 PM
umm...I'm not a Ranger, ROTC cadet/US Reserve...my brother in law is.....I want to be, but I will most certainly not take that title just yet.
well i am sure you could handle a gun better than 2 reefers anyways
weres qd on this subject

flysi00
07-08-2005, 12:41 PM
lol thats great

quickdodge®
07-08-2005, 01:03 PM

Dumbass, that's C-TOWN HOE, C-TOWN HOE for him. Lolol.

Roughed 'em up LBC style, didn't ya. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
07-08-2005, 01:05 PM
ha ha. shoulda pistol whipped him, like I woulda done to AFShane.. oops! no threats here... j/k, buddy pal :D

ahmonrah
07-08-2005, 01:33 PM
that's hot shit dawg.... good way to neutralize the situation....... :goodjob:

HiPSI
07-08-2005, 02:33 PM
shutup peter, you don't know how to use a gun.

DeutscheBAG!
07-08-2005, 02:50 PM
peter, quit messing with Rashauns's cousins man..u know they don't know any better

-walker-