PDA

View Full Version : FUCK JON84 Dont do business with this guy!

azianhustla
06-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Live and Learn, Fuk the ones who fukked you first.! I dont care about my Grammar..

Vteckidd
06-25-2007, 04:27 PM
so you bought USED cambered tires an wheels an its his fault?

didnt you check them before you bought them?

Kyle
06-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Weak. Sorry to hear.

2.0civic
06-25-2007, 04:28 PM
lol can you not tell they had camber wear? or atleast that bad? come on now. You seriously cant be that dumb

Kyle
06-25-2007, 04:34 PM
so you bought USED cambered tires an wheels an its his fault?

didnt you check them before you bought them?

lol can you not tell they had camber wear? or atleast that bad? come on now. You seriously cant be that dumb
He said he was at work when the guy did the swap so he didnt have time to look at all the wheels carefully. Trusting people FTL I guess.

2.0civic
06-25-2007, 04:40 PM
So you would let people around your car in gwinnett that you KNOW gets stolen alot and cant even trust the condition of tires? Hrrm. Something doesnt add up

IntegraXTR
06-25-2007, 04:44 PM
So you would let people around your car in gwinnett that you KNOW gets stolen alot and cant even trust the condition of tires? Hrrm. Something doesnt add up

well it wasnt that, he really didnt want to trade, but the guy told him that the wheels were in good shape. azianhustla was at work because the guy said he was gonna come up there and do all the work. Its ok though, you live and learn.

2.0civic
06-25-2007, 04:48 PM
well it wasnt that, he really didnt want to trade, but the guy told him that the wheels were in good shape. azianhustla was at work because the guy said he was gonna come up there and do all the work. Its ok though, you live and learn.

I can understand being at work but fuck, i drive a shitty civic and outside of two other people, NOBODY touches ANYTHING on my car (unless its their ass in my passenger seat)

azianhustla
06-25-2007, 05:21 PM
I was working While JON84 Was swapping out our Rims!!! WTF dude, Dont jump to another story... He told me they were all good, and I should just rotate them, I did all that when I got off at 10:30, And put air in the Tires, The BALANCE was hella off, and My car would pull to the LEFT... And the next Day two Tires Blew out on me because they had MAD CAMBER, I didnt get a CHANCE TO look, While I was in Work SERVING people.. You dont know what I do at work, So Dont assume shit... He was outside Swapping out the Rims..

I have Him absolutely Mint WHEELS with MINT TIRES.. And I gave him my FUCKING word..! I just though he would be HONEST about shit and Atleast let me know!..

If he was a good Guy then he would Spare me 2 Tires off the RIMS he is Selling right now... THE ENKEIs in the FS Post..!

Until then FUCK HIM!! And dont let me catch him slipping at the V!

azianhustla
06-25-2007, 05:26 PM
These are my Wheels that I traded....

And I will take pictures of his SHITTY wheels...! They look good only on the Passenger side as he parked like that....

But until I saw the Driver Side that shit was FUCKED UP!

SO jON84 if your READING THIS EFF you.. All I ask is for 2 USED TIRES for me to ATLEAST RIDE on... Because I GAVE YOU A DEAL!

azianhustla
06-25-2007, 05:30 PM
I was being very DETAIL with my Wheels, And They are as DESCRIBED, MINT!!! I traded because I wanted something DIFFERENT, and GSR Blades would have looked good on my car, but then it wasnt as DESCRIBED...!

So Jon84 F U..! And I hope this SLOWS your SALES in the FUTURE, Because you are a UNWORTHY SHADY bitch..

Pick up MY CALLS, and atleast work something out with me..! Some being a BITCH and HIDING.. You pickedu p my Boys call from his phone, but you dont pick up my CALLS.. WTF MAN!!!!

azianhustla
06-25-2007, 05:31 PM
The fucked up thing was I GAVE HIM MY TUNER Lugs with KEYS..! I was being the most nicest and reasonable guy with him... And When I got off of Work, He had 3 lugs on 2 of the Wheels he Put on my Car..! So all together This guy is a BITCH!

azianhustla
06-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Man Im not a Bad guy... As most of the people who have Met me and Seen or Talked to me..! ALL I want is atleast 2 used tires from JON84 to make up for what I had to go through the next day with 2 Blown Tires..! he said the were also balanced, But FUCK balance, becase they werent at all.. I was going 50 and the wheels would SHAKE! WTF is that supposed to mean???!

81911SC
06-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Quit Goddamn replying to your self, shit.

Kyle
06-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Why would you trade aftermarket wheels with decent tires, "tuner lugs with keys" for GSR blades? Even if he had new tires it wouldn't have been a good deal. On top of that horrible deal the tires blow out. You got owned man. Sorry.

2.0civic
06-25-2007, 08:39 PM
thosw wheels were sexy as fuck...i wouldnt have even traded those for blades lol

sucks though man

azianhustla
06-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey added cash and it still didnt equal to what I paid for those wheels... And his words werent as Described..

kennyboi
06-26-2007, 06:57 AM
damn thats suck JON84 tried to give me those fucked up blades.:no:

1civic
06-26-2007, 10:48 AM
I'm going to get up with Him about The Wheels... Also I'll talk to Reggie and see if he has any tires... I'm not tring to help him But I'm going to try and Help You.. :goodjob: . I know how People can be... ;) Later !

puregroove
06-26-2007, 11:56 AM
dang...sucks to hear that, man.

Djlin
06-26-2007, 02:06 PM
bleh i wanted those wheels... sorry to hear what happened you shouldn't have traded..

Sammich
06-26-2007, 02:22 PM
you should have been outside, it would have been worth the wait

Kyle
06-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Talk to him reasonably and try to get your wheels back. Probably wont work but its worth a shot I guess. If that doesnt work throw down.

azianhustla
06-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Its not that I want my WHEELS back, its the Fact that He's Ignoring my Calls and Not calling me back...! I know he goes to the Vmeet, and if anyone knows him PERSONALLY I would love to give him a Visit to his house..!

I just want 2 Used 15" Tires that I can throw on these Blades and Ride..! I dont want my Gold Wheels back!!!! Im Satisfied with the BLADES, I just want 2 Tires that he Said would last me.!!!

So Jon84 if you keep hiding this situation is going to get worst!!! And I will Find out where you live SOON OR LATER!!! Dont think I wont do anything!

azianhustla
06-26-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm going to get up with Him about The Wheels... Also I'll talk to Reggie and see if he has any tires... I'm not tring to help him But I'm going to try and Help You.. :goodjob: . I know how People can be... ;) Later !

Hey do you know him PERSONALLY??? I would like to Give him a Visit, And Im not Bullshitting..! This fool has Ignored me ever since Saturday...! ever Since we've traded....

Please let em know if you can help!!!

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 12:04 AM
Why would you trade aftermarket wheels with decent tires, "tuner lugs with keys" for GSR blades? Even if he had new tires it wouldn't have been a good deal. On top of that horrible deal the tires blow out. You got owned man. Sorry.

I traded because he Threw cash on Top.. But still didnt equal to what I paid for my GOLD Wheels with Good Tires!

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 12:06 AM

So wussup??? You gonna reveal this dudes Hideout..! I really want to beat his ass for the Trouble of my being Stuck on the Hwy with 2 blown tires..! I only had 1 spare so I was assed out until my Friend came and helped me..!

So let me know! I think Ive done business with you before for your JL8W7 at BP Varsity..!

jon84
06-27-2007, 07:16 PM
y r u maken such a big deal out of this u looked at every tire like 5 times i had planed on giving u some used ones but now i cant even go to the varsity cause everyone will be on my case:goodjob:

Hulud
06-27-2007, 09:49 PM
if you didnt have time to look everything over, then why did you trade?

that was dumb imo

strikeAmatch
06-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Hey hustla why is your rep in the red. Maybe because you dont know how to deal with people in a resonable manner. Probably cause you havent quite matured from your punk high school freshman days or maybe your on your period. Either way for future reference try to take a different approach and maybe you will get better results but since you want to take it in this direction, together we will go, soo.... I happen to know JON84 fairly well, that being said. You make threats - I make threats. Unfortunately unlike you I do happen to know your hideout "LITTLE WONG TONGS TAKEOUT" in gweeeneeet. So unless you want to be posting your precious teggy in the FOR SALE threads as a beat up shell that the cops gave you back after some people I may or may not know got done with it i would rethink your comments. But keep one eye over those customers shoulders your serving rice to because your teg might pull some David Blane type sh*t and vaaamooooss.

You should have just taken that extra cash you got with the trade, bought to tires and cut your losses, But this is how you wanted it. :ninja:

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 11:24 PM
y r u maken such a big deal out of this u looked at every tire like 5 times i had planed on giving u some used ones but now i cant even go to the varsity cause everyone will be on my case:goodjob:

Bullshit man, You fucking Told me 1 was cambering and I felted it,(when I got out of Work I rotated it to the Back) and You knew it, I texted you and told you, And then You IGNORED me ever Since that..!!! Your a FUCKING JOKE MAN!!!..! I didnt look at the Wheels nor get to drive the CAR... You told me that SHIT WAS BALANCED, And It pull hard to The Left..! So what are you talking about.>! Dont worry Ill find you..!! You put me thru this YOU WILL PAY.. Dont think Im a JOke..!

I asked Nicely for you to Reply and Let me know if you can Get my Some TIRES... But No, You want to take this shit to another LEVEL, I aint No fucking Kid to Play with like that man....

So you gonna give me Respect or You want this at Another Level huh???! I will find out who you are.. I dont care who you Know or the people you Kick it with.. You got me Pissed to this EXTENT...

So 2 Used tires, Or I will find you THIS WEEKEND>. Dont Hide.. I know People on here that Know where you Stay, And I would Gladly Love to Visit yoU!

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Hey hustla why is your rep in the red. Maybe because you dont know how to deal with people in a resonable manner. Probably cause you havent quite matured from your punk high school freshman days or maybe your on your period. Either way for future reference try to take a different approach and maybe you will get better results but since you want to take it in this direction, together we will go, soo.... I happen to know JON84 fairly well, that being said. You make threats - I make threats. Unfortunately unlike you I do happen to know your hideout "LITTLE WONG TONGS TAKEOUT" in gweeeneeet. So unless you want to be posting your precious teggy in the FOR SALE threads as a beat up shell that the cops gave you back after some people I may or may not know got done with it i would rethink your comments. But keep one eye over those customers shoulders your serving rice to because your teg might pull some David Blane type sh*t and vaaamooooss.

You should have just taken that extra cash you got with the trade, bought to tires and cut your losses, But this is how you wanted it. :ninja:

SO you threatening me dawg.. Come try me at Work man...! You dont know what I did, I texted and texted JON84, He never Replied, nor Called me back like he said he would..! What the fuck would you do if someone Ignored you??? HUH...! Come try me man..! You talk the talk But Come Walk the Walk..! Haha! Talk it come walk it with me..! I wish You'd try to come test me at My Restaurant..! GPD will get you ass in 2 seconds..!

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 11:32 PM
if you didnt have time to look everything over, then why did you trade?

that was dumb imo

I looked things over, He Told me they were Balanced and everything, I looked at 1 Tire, and Glanced at another... He said for me the Rotated them, I did that after work.. And the Next day driving to a friends house they Blew out on me..!! Im mad at the Fact that He dicked me over for going through the Trouble of being stuck on the fucking Hwy in HOT FUCKING Heat, Having to wait for some Help...! And now he gonna act like a Bitch and Not answer my Phone call..!

jon84
06-27-2007, 11:32 PM
take 50 bucks and go by u some damn used tires u fucken loser and leave my the hell alone morron

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 11:37 PM
Haha, Keep talkin, This thread is done with. You didnt come correct with me..! So Game Over man..! You try me, and I gaurantee youll sit behind bars, You dont know who owns My Restaurant.. LOL! Have fun and Live your life to the Fullest..!

I guess Lessoned Learned..! Fuck THE ONES Who FUCK you First!!! Karmas a Bitch!

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 11:38 PM
StrikeaMatch, Come try me right now dawg., ga! Ill be waiting Day and Night.... If I was Scared I wouldnt Post my Address on the fuckin Net..! Be sure to Knock!

Black R
06-27-2007, 11:38 PM
dan that kid jon84 is a clown for these actions.....

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Moderator, Delete this Thread its Over with...! I asked him Nicely, And He gonna ignore me and disrespect me.. Im done with this Shit!

Hektik
06-27-2007, 11:40 PM
honestly I think you should have been more involved in the exchange.. if you were working you should have waited until he got of or atleast till you had enough time to come out and check up on him... unfortunately you are somewhat at fault.. I know it sucks and all but let it be a lesson learned not to trust anyone ever.. good luck with your wheels...

wait actually you should never have switched those wheels out..those wheels are tits...

jon84
06-27-2007, 11:42 PM
the tires did not come with road hazard im sur u had to of burt some rubber with them and thats y they blew if the even did i had them 6 munts with no prolom.they wert even showing thread so it is imposible that they blew unless u mistreated them.i work on cars for a living i think i would no

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Fuck you, I dotn drive like a MANIAC, I cruise...! Your Stupid!!! You can't tell me how I drive my car, I knew that 1 tire would blow soon or Later, Why the Fuck would I Burn out for?

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 11:46 PM
Oh here comes the Pictures for the BLADES!! give me 5 Minutes and you tell me these tires are good or BAD.. and I know I cant wear them out in half a Day!

strikeAmatch
06-27-2007, 11:46 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if your mother didnt answer your phone calls if this is how you talk to everyone. Anyway GPD aint gonna c noootttthhhiiinnnnnn. We to fast for them to keep up. All you gotta do is turn around and grab an egg roll and you know what might happen. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . Its all a waiting game now :ninja: right place, right time ..... they will come sooner or later. My people and me will give you a few days to calm down and hopefully you will come to your senses and just get a couple tires and leave this guy alone. That would be best for everybody. Until then sweet and sour dreams rice cake.

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:49 PM
LOL @ this thread...and people said I had a chip on my shoulder...dude...it sucks and all, but what good is fighting going to do...did you really just challenge like 5 people to fight?

Relax...buy some new tired and let the shit go. You want to go to jail for this guy? C'mon now...its not worth it.

My 2 cents...thts all.

strikeAmatch
06-27-2007, 11:50 PM
hey man can i post that address in the for sale thread as a white teg with blades, in case someone needs a parts car. ah ha ha

jon84
06-27-2007, 11:51 PM
since theres all these people on this thread lets take a vote who thinks some tires that arent even showing tread are just gunna blow out the next day after i trade them

jon84
06-27-2007, 11:52 PM
LOL @ this thread...and people said I had a chip on my shoulder...dude...it sucks and all, but what good is fighting going to do...did you really just challenge like 5 people to fight?

Relax...buy some new tired and let the shit go. You want to go to jail for this guy? C'mon now...its not worth it.

My 2 cents...thts all. aaaaaaaaaameen:bannana:

Jerra
06-27-2007, 11:53 PM
the tires did not come with road hazard im sur u had to of burt some rubber with them and thats y they blew if the even did i had them 6 munts with no prolom.they wert even showing thread so it is imposible that they blew unless u mistreated them.i work on cars for a living i think i would no

The tires did not come with road hazard (what?). I'm sure that you had to have burnt some rubber with them and that is why they blew, if they even did. I had them for six months with no problem. Ther weren't even showing thread, so it is impossible that they blew, unless you mistreated them. I work on cars for a living, I think I would know.

Grammar...at least attempt to spell some words right...you can't be that stupid.

Black R
06-27-2007, 11:55 PM
since theres all these people on this thread lets take a vote who thinks some tires that arent even showing tread are just gunna blow out the next day after i trade them

camber wear is on the inner shoulder - it can heat up on the hwy and blow without warning leaving you only the beads of the tire left mounted to the wheel.

acura2.3CL
06-27-2007, 11:57 PM
^ this guy must be a FALKEN rep

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Not Only did I offer this Guy a 5th Spare 205/45/16 Tire Brand new Unmount.... He Called while I was at work, and said he was heading up to my JOB, I thought he just wanted to come look at them!! SOmething sounded fishy when He wanted to come up and Trade STR8 up serious, and he would do all the Work, I provide him with a Sprite, I could have been a Careless Bitch and Not give him anything..! I came out twice and Looked...

Dishonesty Sucks!!!

Jerra
06-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Um...for an "azianhustla" sounds like you got hustled bro...

Hustlers FTL.

Jerra
06-28-2007, 12:02 AM
Those tires are shit...and I can tell that from a glimpse at a shitty picture. Dude, I have to say that its not his fault you actually took those pieces of shit. Yeah...um...cool of you to buy him a $1 Sprite.

jon84
06-28-2007, 12:04 AM
holy moly that tire wasent that bald when i gave it to u

acura2.3CL
06-28-2007, 12:04 AM
You came out twice to look at what, his butt while he was swaping the wheels cause obviously you werent looking at the tires if they were really that bad.

Black R
06-28-2007, 12:05 AM
^ this guy must be a FALKEN rep

sorry, no. i speak purely from experience.

oh yeah, looking at those tires they are time bombs. you are taking your life in your hands riding on those things. trade back ASAP.

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:06 AM
You think I can do that After 1 Day Not even 1 day, Its more like 6 hours into the Day..! Im Not Slammed like you were...! And You can ask anyone that knows me, I know more about tires than You think I do... I can Cause that Much fucking Camber in 6 hours into the day...

I left work at 10:30 pm, Before I left work< i rotated the 2 Bald to the Back, and 2 decent treaded ones to the Front, Put air in the Tires, and used the Tire gauge I had in the Car..! Im not Stupid!!!

You can look at the wheels you gave me... 3 were Shiny and 1 is ALLOY..

You see the Camber?

You see the Mismatch Blades...

You see his Dishonesty about the Balancing of the wheels..

You see the 5th tire I was going to give him if he would find me 2 tires...! Thats fuck up!

Jerra
06-28-2007, 12:08 AM
Dude...you gave him yours...you say you know shit about tires...you should have known they were shit. Its not his fault you wanted to trade bubba,

strikeAmatch
06-28-2007, 12:10 AM
nice green carpet you got there at 1542 Black Hickory Place Norcross Ga :ninja:

azianhustla
Fuck you, you think I can Wear down some tires that Bad, when I have a CAMBER KIT in the REAR??? Are you STUPID??? The two Cambered Blades were in the Back..! Those Wheels were about blow Any Minute..>!

Look how slammed you were...

Dont you think if I was to do all that Camber, The RIMS I traded you Would have Mad Camber wear too??? They were 16's, and They didnt have Jack shit on them..! My Wheels were MINT and Good Tires!

jon84
y did u tell me the rims where curbed now they dont look curbed

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:11 AM
Thats why you didnt Post the Left Hand side of your Car when You were Selling your CAR..! You fucking Dishonest Bitch..! And Thats why yOu pulled up and parked to your Left, So while I was Working and Waiting People, I wouldnt see the Mismatched BLADES..!

!!!!

jon84
06-28-2007, 12:13 AM
Dude...you gave him yours...you say you know shit about tires...you should have known they were shit. Its not his fault you wanted to trade bubba,thats y i traded and gave him 300 i think thats the only tire showing thread

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:13 AM
damn. this is his cousin right now. he only traded to get some cash for other wheels. he was gonna sell the blades for around 100 or so to get cash. and then buy some other rims. and he did! i was there. the rims did look shitty when i looked at them and i was about to tell my cousin not to get them, but he felt sorry for the dude cause it would've been fucked up if he told him no after he drove all the way to jimmy carter just to get some rims. he couldnt go look at them cause he had to work. and whoever wrote that racist ass comment can go fuck yourself. fucking no life E-THUGS. and he's not the actual "azianhustla". i am. i made this account and let him use it. thats all. jon84 i understand where you're coming from, but you cant just call a guy while hes at work and say you're coming to trade. at least let him know the day before. what if he said no? you wouldve been pissed that u drove all the way to jimmy carter for nothing. am i right? ill get back to this later.

jon84
06-28-2007, 12:14 AM
wow that would make me very smart.thanks for the comment if thats what u really think

81911SC
06-28-2007, 12:15 AM
Take it to pm's.

Jerra
06-28-2007, 12:16 AM
It was not a racist comment...its in your name dude...if its racist, a word I doubt you know the definition of, you are being racist toward...um yourself.

Lol @ E-thugs and giving your address to the people of IA....

acura2.3CL
you a baby. you think everybodys out to get you. maybe thats cause thats the kind of person you are HUSTLA, suck it up and go watch some oprah

azianhustla
Come try me STRIKEAMATCH.... Keep talking behind the Computer..! Im waiting for you to come over right now..! I will challenge you one on one..! You think Threatening me to STEAL my car is Going to PHASE ME!!! lol!!! your Funny You dont know me or who I hang with!

jon84
06-28-2007, 12:17 AM
he asked me before i came out there if they had any curbs and what the tires were like i made sure he was trading 4 i drove out there

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:18 AM
so you're saying that isnt racist?

Unfortunately unlike you I do happen to know your hideout "LITTLE WONG TONGS TAKEOUT" in gweeeneeet. So unless you want to be posting your precious teggy in the FOR SALE threads as a beat up shell that the cops gave you back after some people I may or may not know got done with it i would rethink your comments. But keep one eye over those customers shoulders your serving rice to because your teg might pull some David Blane type sh*t and vaaamooooss.

Jerra
06-28-2007, 12:19 AM
Take it to PMS...and baby doll...I could kick your ass...stop trying to fight everyone.

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:20 AM
who the fuck are you? baby doll? is this a guy or girl? you're fucking gay. come and try me then.

Take it to PMS...and baby doll...I could kick your ass...stop trying to fight everyone.

Jerra
06-28-2007, 12:20 AM
so you're saying that isnt racist?

I don't have an oppinion on the matter...I thought you were talking about my comment. There are, however, asians at places with names like Wong Tong...you know...so its more accurate than anything.

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:21 AM
tell me whos name is wong tong. or anything like that. if you know one person. let me know. and who are you to say that?

Jerra
06-28-2007, 12:22 AM
who the fuck are you? baby doll? is this a guy or girl? you're fucking gay. come and try me then.

Jerra...I'm a chick...and I so don't have time to fuck with you little guy, but good luck with that whole "I'm going to take on the world" thing...and that rage and anger thing...and that whole being a "hustla" thing.:D

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:22 AM
Im not trying to fight anyone, STRIKEAMATCH is threatening me of Stealing my Car from me..! Of course Imma Retaliate..!!!! I told dude to Reply to my calls. I call him atleast once a Day and Text him, BUT NO FUCKING REPLYS.. Theres no need to hide if you didnt do anything wrong.. but just be a Man and Man up and Talk to me Damn!...!

Jerra
06-28-2007, 12:23 AM
tell me whos name is wong tong. or anything like that. if you know one person. let me know. and who are you to say that?

Asian kid I went to school with was Van Wong...fucking came from China or some shit. Cool kid...

81911SC
06-28-2007, 12:23 AM
Fucking biggest waste of bandwidth I have ever seen.

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:24 AM
Im older than you think..! So I dont have to Respect you! Grow up, and Mind your Business..! I told you.. I hate dishonest people, and Jon84 is one of those People, and Now that Strikeamatch is talking his shit.. I want him to walk that Shit..! im Here waiting..! yeah Come try me!

acura2.3CL
06-28-2007, 12:24 AM
Just post the real name of the restaurant like you did your address. ha ha

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:26 AM
this is his cousin once again. Let me say, how lame we all are being. Online at 1:23 in the morning talking shit to eachother and Replying with lame comebacks. wow. do we have nothing better to do at 1:23 besides all this?

jon84
06-28-2007, 12:27 AM
naa im off tomorrow

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:28 AM
lol. but still. some of us in here are refreshing every two minutes to see wat the next person says. how lame is that!!

acura2.3CL
06-28-2007, 12:29 AM
i could be watching the kitchen knife special on home shopping network but its a rerun. plus i bought 3 sets already

azianhustla
he asked me before i came out there if they had any curbs and what the tires were like i made sure he was trading 4 i drove out there

Yeah You said No Curbs, But Also You didnt say they were Mismatched.. 3 Shiny and 1 DULL ass Alloy Blade...

Also you said the Tires were good, Until I checked 1, 1 had MADD Camber wear!!! you were there!!! When you called and Said you were coming up, WHILE I WAS AT work, You said there were No Curbs, You said the tires were good, when You got there I checked 1 tire, and You said just rotate that one, And Surprisely That tire had Mad CAMBER! So I dont know what You thinking about!

Jerra
K...well I've had all the gay I can take...peace ya'll try not to get your ass kicked.

jon84
dang im refreshing every 2 seconds

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:31 AM
ok. me and my cousin are on at the same time soo uhh i dont know if you can tell who is who. but this is his cousin right now. so yeah. jerra left cause i was right about refreshing every two minutes and now she feels lame. and wow. refreshing every 2 seconds. even lamer.

jon84
06-28-2007, 12:32 AM
Yeah You said No Curbs, But Also You didnt say they were Mismatched.. 3 Shiny and 1 DULL ass Alloy Blade...

Also you said the Tires were good, Until I checked 1, 1 had MADD Camber wear!!! you were there!!! When you called and Said you were coming up, WHILE I WAS AT work, You said there were No Curbs, You said the tires were good, when You got there I checked 1 tire, and You said just rotate that one, And Surprisely That tire had Mad CAMBER! So I dont know what You thinking about!oooooooo show u did check them before we traded finnaly the truth comes out

Hektik
06-28-2007, 12:34 AM
AZIANHUSTLA WANNA TRADE CARS..SERIOUS QUESTION..CHECK MY SIG

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:34 AM
dan that kid jon84 is a clown for these actions.....

See, Am I wrong, When I gave him MINT Wheels.. And Offered a 5th Brand New Low Profile Tire..! All he had to be was HONEST! and atleast help me out, Since i gave him a Good Deal! And I told him he could come get the 4th Center Cap that I left at home. and Not only that, I gave him FUCKING 30 dollar Tuner Lugs and Keys, Just to be GENEROUS and a Good Seller..! I never have once tried to or Intend to Rip anyone off..!! Black R knows that!

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:36 AM
oooooooo show u did check them before we traded finnaly the truth comes out

REREAD that, I checked 1, And 2 Customers walked in, I had to Run back inside..! You fucking knew that I was the ONly WAITER that DAY working..! I told you that, I can stay out in the parking lot for long..!

I ran back inside since I had to Pickup phone calls, Take orders, and Wait people, and Refill Drinks...!

Jerra
06-28-2007, 12:37 AM
ok. me and my cousin are on at the same time soo uhh i dont know if you can tell who is who. but this is his cousin right now. so yeah. jerra left cause i was right about refreshing every two minutes and now she feels lame. and wow. refreshing every 2 seconds. even lamer.

Edit : You have a little dick.

Nite

jon84
06-28-2007, 12:38 AM
See, Am I wrong, When I gave him MINT Wheels.. And Offered a 5th Brand New Low Profile Tire..! All he had to be was HONEST! and atleast help me out, Since i gave him a Good Deal! And I told him he could come get the 4th Center Cap that I left at home. and Not only that, I gave him FUCKING 30 dollar Tuner Lugs and Keys, Just to be GENEROUS and a Good Seller..! I never have once tried to or Intend to Rip anyone off..!! Black R knows that!how else was i gunna put the rims on oem lugnuts wont fit them.y dont u take that spare tire that u wear gunna give me and trade it for 2 used 1s

Hektik
06-28-2007, 12:39 AM
.y dont u take that spare tire that u wear gunna give me and trade it for 2 used 1s

that actually sounds like a really good idea....

jon84
06-28-2007, 12:39 AM
REREAD that, I checked 1, And 2 Customers walked in, I had to Run back inside..! You fucking knew that I was the ONly WAITER that DAY working..! I told you that, I can stay out in the parking lot for long..!

I ran back inside since I had to Pickup phone calls, Take orders, and Wait people, and Refill Drinks...!whell hemmmm looks like u checked the worst one since it was the only one showing thread

strikeAmatch
06-28-2007, 12:41 AM
look familiar ? :ninja:

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:41 AM
hah. wow to jerra. back to e-thugging again? and i actually have a life too. i know. unbelievable right!?! i dont check this every two minutes like everybody else. is it true white people are racist? not saying that you are. what are you actually? and thats exactly wat i was saying earlier about how lame we all are.

fuck you. get back to your porn and i suppose your job is shit talking at night huh?

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:46 AM
Yep, now all you gotta do is Mapquest and Come over..! Ill be waiting for you! lol!

jon84
06-28-2007, 12:48 AM
what times good 4 u:thinking:

strikeAmatch
06-28-2007, 12:49 AM
Let me know what you decide. P.S eat two fortune cookies tomorrow, maybe one will give you the right advice :ninja:

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:53 AM
How about keep that shit talking to yourself, And Just come over.. im waiting right now, Since you dont have to Work..! I aint gotta work either..! Im waiting..! If you a Man then MAN UP..! You can talk all that Shit, But lets see if you can Walk it..! Do you have the BALLS to come over in the First place..! You got my Address!.. I got my 45.

jon84
06-28-2007, 12:56 AM
if u got 45 go by u to tires i dont need it.i think used ones r like 20 a piece:goodjob:

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:58 AM
haha Keep talking smart man.. You think this is going to get any better...! I will see you around soon or later.. or your Boyz Strikeamatch.. I dont care..! Just try me..! I will see you at Nopi Nationals. I remember your FACE dude..!

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 12:58 AM
I told you Im through with this tread.. Talk all you want..!

jon84
06-28-2007, 12:59 AM
when will u grow up are u even legal to have a gun

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 01:07 AM
Im 22...and yes I have a Concealed License to carry a Gun, My Uncle is a Gwinnett County Sheriff.... Haha! and Yes, I own a 9mm S&W, Glock .45, and a .25... And Yes I know how to Use them, And Yes I know the gun law. and Yes my Yard has No Trespassing, So Step foot in my yard.. I would love to test my .45 out, I havent had a Chance yet.

Its not a Thread, but Seems Like your friends are threatening to take my Pride and Joy, and Destroy it....

I told you IM done, I just had to clear some anger..

jon84
06-28-2007, 01:13 AM
i got a red rider and i ant afraid to use it:drunk:

ebkmike
06-28-2007, 01:34 AM
lol i wouldnt do business with jon84. He took my car key when he came to check my car out..

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 01:41 AM
lol i wouldnt do business with jon84. He took my car key when he came to check my car out..

What do you mean?? You done business with him too?

Black R
06-28-2007, 02:07 AM
i've neg repped all i can on these clowns.
just wait a good bit of time and catch them slipping/ sleeping..... :)

don't worry, they'll get theirs.

i can't believe you traded those good looking wheels for these shitty ones though. People can't hardly GIVE away gsr blades in better shape than that.....

Man, you are just too nice.....!

jon84
06-28-2007, 10:19 AM
lol i wouldnt do business with jon84. He took my car key when he came to check my car out..next time il just keep the key instaid of driving it all the way back to u the next day.dont be mad cause i dident buy ur hunk a junk

ATL86
06-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Fucking biggest waste of bandwidth I have ever seen.

+1

You guys are jokes.

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 02:16 PM
i've neg repped all i can on these clowns.
just wait a good bit of time and catch them slipping/ sleeping..... :)

don't worry, they'll get theirs.

i can't believe you traded those good looking wheels for these shitty ones though. People can't hardly GIVE away gsr blades in better shape than that.....

Man, you are just too nice.....!

Haha JOKES ON ALL YOU!!!!

I BOUGHT THOSE GOLD WHEELS FOR 350 from a Local IA person through PMs!!!! Who got Hustled NOW!!! lol!

thepolecat
06-28-2007, 02:21 PM
still seems like you because you lost some great wheels

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 02:28 PM
I got Blades, with Shitty Tires, and 300 CASH On top..! and I bought those EBAY Wheels for 350w/tires..! So you still think I lost some Great wheels, maybe the "Great Wheels" I lost are RARE in GA..! But I was tired of them on my Car..! I had them for about 6 months already..! So I think I got the Better half. I was just mad about the Tires that came on the Blades....!