PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods turbo f222a4 question

kain86
06-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Im posting this for a friends build. my friend has a 91 accord ex with a f22a4. i was wondering what all i would have to do to make about 350whp.....and yes we planned on boosting it. I've heard of people making that with only 12psi of boost with almost stock everything and a good tune. and 270 with 9psi. please help me and my friend meet this goal. Any help would be nice. thanx ahead of time guys. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

redciv1
06-25-2007, 08:47 AM
Hmmm. Anything is possible but for how long and how reliable. The basics would be to strengthen up the bottom in with some low compression pistons, stronger rods. Refresh the head and by all means make sure the fuel supply is adaquate and definitely have it tuned. PSI is relative because it changes with turbo. 8psi on a .40 trim vs. 8psi on a .70 trim turbo is different.

Honngodda411
06-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Your gonna max out 250-260 on the stock block reliably, If you want more your gonna have to build it. And you will have to order custom pistons, mine are custom with 7.5:1 compression. Don't run more than about 9lbs of boost stock. if you go more, god rest your f22's soul. also, you gotta have an lsd (obx helical good) or you will break differentials left and right.