PDA

View Full Version : Misc I need a Computer Fixer...anyone?

AnthonyF
06-25-2007, 07:45 AM
I have an eMachines tower i bought maybe 6 months ago. And when i go to I.E. there are just pop ups like hell. AOL has a hard ass time starting and the computer is just running poorly. I downloaded Spywarebot and it helped a little bit, but it needs to be fully cleaned EXCEPT for one program.

can anyone do this? I can leave the computer with you if you wish. I'd like to have it back in a few days if possible. I'd like to find some1 around the 85 area so I don't have to travel out in the middle of nowhere.

i don't like taking it to those computer stores cuz they take FOREVER and charge out the ass. Can anyone help??:???:

i can pay cash or buy the beer. :cheers:

joecoolfreak
06-25-2007, 08:23 AM
Pm me...I am sure I can take care of it.

2.0civic
06-25-2007, 08:35 AM
Hmm...Use firefox?

AnthonyF
06-25-2007, 08:53 AM
Pm me...I am sure I can take care of it.

PM'd

AnthonyF
06-25-2007, 08:54 AM
Hmm...Use firefox?

me hate firefox

johnnyd
06-25-2007, 11:28 AM
firefox is worth using... I suggest though once you do get it fixed DL AdAware SE and Spybot: Search and Destroy from www.download.com

Both work really well together, Spybot gets the nast virus stuff while adaware does better at tracking cookies. If running these two programs now doesn't fix the problem either then reformatting the hard drive is the last option. Just make sure you have the windows discs. (not vista....ewww.)

Extrememustang
06-25-2007, 11:44 AM
I have made my own video games and had a job offer thru IBM. I think I could fix your problem.

AnthonyF
06-26-2007, 06:33 PM
thank you guys for the help. I believe im getting JoeCool to do it. Thanks again! reps for the help!