PDA

View Full Version : In all the hype of this weekend...lest we not forget...

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Yeah, yeah, it's pretty much a praise to the big names that came out to make this weekend of EF's possible.

BigDare - First and foremost. You set up the dates (keeping gay-pride in mind, LoL) You set up the locations. You got the people. You got the hook-ups. Thanks for keepin' it real and organizing one HELL of a weekend for us! I know I'm looking forward to the next one. (Keepin' it real...is that right? LoL)

Uproot - Our professional photographer, and fellow EF driver. Outstanding photography that you've provided for everyone. Great organizing at the varsity (despite the impatient people...LoL) Thanks for comin' out...EF or not.

MainStream - I think I got the right username. Either way...Charles at MSPi. Thanks for throwing us up on the Dyno, and running our cars, and letting us hang out for a minute. Great hosting.

These three gentleman deserve the praise for the good time ya'll had this weekend, and the results that came of it. Positive reps to the three are neccessary, I feel, and let's hope to encourage them to help us out the next time we have another meet.

Finally, thanks to EVERYONE who came out to represent. It was great meeting several new faces, and seeing some old, and more than anything...learning some faces behind the screen names. We got some great photos, made new friends, found out that some of us live closer to each other than we thought...but more than anything, we supported each other and built each other's confidence for driving Honda's little bastard child. To anyone who didn't come out...you missed one HELL of a fucking good time!

I can't wait for the next meet to see how everyone's cars have progressed. Hope to see ya'll, then!

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 10:49 PM
well said

uproot
06-24-2007, 10:51 PM
very well said. thanks a lot, and yes it was one HELL of a weekend for sure

you know im down for any EFing event :goodjob:

Lets do some mountain runs again SOON!!!

StraightSix
06-24-2007, 11:00 PM
Well said, indeed!

A huge thanks to BigDare, Charles, and Guy!

I had a helluva good time...well worth the drive from SC.

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 11:05 PM
very well said. thanks a lot, and yes it was one HELL of a weekend for sure

you know im down for any EFing event :goodjob:

Lets do some mountain runs again SOON!!!
We'll have more set up, I'm sure. Just didn't know if I could find a crew as good to run with as the Vortex. I've been proven wrong. It's good to know there's responsible and intelligent driver's out there...

Well said, indeed!

A huge thanks to BigDare, Charles, and Guy!

I had a helluva good time...well worth the drive from SC.
Glad you came out, and glad we could make it worth your while. When it's a two-day event...you KNOW it's worth it! LoL Well...at least...when the Squad does it...

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 11:13 PM
big ups to everyone who came and organized the meet.

mountain runs FTW.

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 11:14 PM
LoL, someone got addicted to the mountains...

uproot
06-24-2007, 11:16 PM
speaking of dare..... where is he, damn.... he took off and left us on 400 on the way back, i figured he was rushin home to get on IA, lol but.... hmm, nope....

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 11:17 PM
lol, well me and uproot have a little road thats curvy like the mountains, but it's only about half a mile to a mile long. when i get bored i like to take my car out over there and drive my car.

The mountains are like this local road x100. Completely new experience for me and i loved every second of it.

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 11:21 PM
Cherrokee Lane FTW

EvasiveEF9
lol, well me and uproot have a little road thats curvy like the mountains, but it's only about half a mile to a mile long. when i get bored i like to take my car out over there and drive my car.

The mountains are like this local road x100. Completely new experience for me and i loved every second of it.
Haha, yeah, I've got a little "test run" road here, too. When courtney ran it with me, she was like "OMG, that's awesome". I was like "Actually...it's kinda boring. I'll take you to the mountains, sometime. It's alot more fun and challenging and longer." Since then...we got on this little "test run" road and she doesn't even flinch, or get excited.

I was kinda worried at first with people asking "how much further til we get there?" at the QT and stuff. And also when we got up there "so how far into it are we?" I got a little worried... Apparently, my assumptions were wrong, LoL.

uproot
lets also not forget how hard it was to get a cell phone signal:

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/5/evasivecell.jpg

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Cherrokee Lane FTW
LoL @ holy shit you know my "test road". It's literally... .5 miles from my house.

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 11:23 PM
haha what else could i know mwaaahhahaha lol yea its fun!! like mini moutains

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 11:23 PM
HAHAHA! HOLY CRAP IN A BOWL FROM THE MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST (of whom you all know as "Virgin Mary") THAT'S AWESOME!

lets also not forget how hard it was to get a cell phone signal:

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/5/evasivecell.jpg

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 11:25 PM
u just need beams of light radiating from your body= jesus

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 11:27 PM
And also when we got up there "so how far into it are we?"

I asked you this because i was just curious. and when you said we were about 1/3 to 1/2 the way into it i was totally excited.

and people were asking how long till we get there @ QT because they were so anxious

uproot
06-24-2007, 11:29 PM
I asked you this because i was just curious. and when you said we were about 1/3 to 1/2 the way into it i was totally excited.

and people were asking how long till we get there @ QT because they were so anxious

same here man, i was stoked to know we were only 1/3rd thru it i was like :eek: :D

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 11:30 PM
u just need beams of light radiating from your body= jesus
Do you realize that you just caused probably like 5 people to open up paintshop and start playing around?

Personally, I think I should have had my socks pulled up..

I think it comes from paranoia from when I was little kid and had a party, and I THOUGHT it was good, but no one else thought so. So now I just worry too much that people are having fun...LoL. FUCKING CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 11:31 PM
To get ya'll a little more wet...dragon's tail is even better and longer, I've heard. Haven't been there, yet. But planning to go...

317 turns in 11 miles.

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 11:35 PM
To get ya'll a little more wet...dragon's tail is even better and longer, I've heard. Haven't been there, yet. But planning to go...

317 turns in 11 miles.

:eek: sounds like fun! I'd just hate to push my car too much and total that thing, ya know. I didn't really loose control today, but i definatly felt my car pushing to the outside of the turn when i was pushin it.

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 11:39 PM
Sounds like time for upgrades... ;) Let me know if you want advice.

Otherwise...hell, just stay in your limits, and you'll do fine.

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 11:49 PM
it's got neuspeed sport springs and a neuspeed upper tie bar.

the springs are a little on the soft side, dare will tell you the same i'm sure. i could sure sum new struts and what not..

EvasiveEF9
06-25-2007, 12:02 AM
Struts, I use KYB AGX. They're costly, but HELLA worth it. I run Skunk2 race coils, those struts, and urethane bushings. I have no sway or strut bars.

Oh...and Proxes 4's on the shoes.

Papa_Smurf
06-25-2007, 12:07 AM
would have sworn you had a rear strut bar...

EvasiveEF9
06-25-2007, 12:11 AM
Negative, Ghostrider.
http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v82/217/95/1124490032/n1124490032_30031832_5132.jpg

Papa_Smurf
06-25-2007, 12:19 AM
hmm... dunno what i was thinkin then.

EvasiveEF9
06-25-2007, 12:20 AM
Probably Arby's.

uproot
06-25-2007, 12:38 AM
Probably Arby's.

mmmmm... arby's.... :???:

bigdare23
06-25-2007, 06:12 AM
Yeah, yeah, it's pretty much a praise to the big names that came out to make this weekend of EF's possible.

BigDare - First and foremost. You set up the dates (keeping gay-pride in mind, LoL) You set up the locations. You got the people. You got the hook-ups. Thanks for keepin' it real and organizing one HELL of a weekend for us! I know I'm looking forward to the next one. (Keepin' it real...is that right? LoL)

Uproot - Our professional photographer, and fellow EF driver. Outstanding photography that you've provided for everyone. Great organizing at the varsity (despite the impatient people...LoL) Thanks for comin' out...EF or not.

MainStream - I think I got the right username. Either way...Charles at MSPi. Thanks for throwing us up on the Dyno, and running our cars, and letting us hang out for a minute. Great hosting.

These three gentleman deserve the praise for the good time ya'll had this weekend, and the results that came of it. Positive reps to the three are neccessary, I feel, and let's hope to encourage them to help us out the next time we have another meet.

Finally, thanks to EVERYONE who came out to represent. It was great meeting several new faces, and seeing some old, and more than anything...learning some faces behind the screen names. We got some great photos, made new friends, found out that some of us live closer to each other than we thought...but more than anything, we supported each other and built each other's confidence for driving Honda's little bastard child. To anyone who didn't come out...you missed one HELL of a fucking good time!

I can't wait for the next meet to see how everyone's cars have progressed. Hope to see ya'll, then!

What can i say? I was thinking about you. LOL

Thanks joker!!!

bigdare23
06-25-2007, 06:16 AM
speaking of dare..... where is he, damn.... he took off and left us on 400 on the way back, i figured he was rushin home to get on IA, lol but.... hmm, nope....

Traffic makes me sleepy, so I was shit let me get back to the house. What can I say, weaving through traffic about 100mph will keep you awake LOL. But when I finally got home, my phone wouldnt stop :( ! On top of that I kinda fell asleep while talking to my girlfriend (I guess I'm in the dog house). Thank god I woke up around 4:45am so I can get ready for work.

PenginHatch
06-30-2007, 12:21 AM
Very Very well said, this was my first EF meet, and I had no idea lol, right on to every1 who orginized the squad and every1 who is in it!

Black R
06-30-2007, 12:31 AM

317 turns in 11 miles.

umm..... wtf?! :crazy:

I can't believe you've never gone. Now you see why I don't go anyplaces locally (although I may like to come drive your secluded curvy road this weekend).....

Black R
06-30-2007, 12:32 AM
oh yeah, to whoever put the meet together: thank you. i think EF owners are a whole hell of a lot less shady than EG owners. :)

EvasiveEF9
06-30-2007, 08:24 AM
LoL, we drive the bastard of Honda. We don't have any room to be shady...

And yeah, not sure when I'll go...probably late this summer...

Dare did most of the organizing, so credit him. He pulled all the strings. Me...he just kinda asked me to lead on sunday since the mtn run was my idea...so it just LOOKED like I had done alot of planning. Credit goes to D.

Cato ED-6
07-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Evasive - Mind if I tag along if/when you go up to Deals Gap?

EvasiveEF9
07-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Naw, man, feel free.