PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Shady fuck at the Varsity meet

Ncturnal
07-08-2005, 01:53 AM

Scrappy
07-08-2005, 02:10 AM
brian... next time knock him out ;) but thanks for the warning to everyone...

see we need people like him... what was this about a s2000 being a dumbass there also?

man
07-08-2005, 02:36 AM
yeah, dumbass was trying to show off and scraped the shit out of his veilside bumper

JDMBeau
07-08-2005, 04:32 AM
i guess no liscense is good for something.

A.P. Photography
07-08-2005, 07:43 AM
Next time beat his ass and take his notebook.

RUSH
07-08-2005, 08:18 AM
It was me...lol...j/k

I didnt see anyone like that, but thanks for the warning!

As for the S2K, I was halfway across the parking lot, and I heard him take off and scrape the Piss out of the bumper.... :goodjob: thats the way to parking lot race, its people like that, that piss me off, and get us kicked out of places! The same goes for the other ones that have to be an idiot before they leave a meet or what not!

Vteckidd
07-08-2005, 08:37 AM
S2K=DUMBASS

i was over by my hatch promoting the dyno day most of the night, but there were some nice cars there last night, most people kept their composure most of the night.

that dude in the gray lancer that sat in his car and blared his music for 4 hours, next time please someone tell him to stop

99SI
07-08-2005, 08:38 AM
I rolled through but didn't recognize anyone but Vteckidd. We talked for a bit. I don't like wandering around people who are already grouped up and not knowing anyone.

07-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Here is a quick idea for ya. This is what I do when I go to shows/meets. Put something up on your dash to cover your vin #. Also try to keep your doors closed if possible. That way your vin # isn't exposed. Tags are a different story. If your in the show, take it off! I saw the samething happen at the Mopar Meet in Rome a couple of years ago. A few weeks later....a fully restored 69 Plymouth Road Runner went missing!

RUSH
07-08-2005, 10:41 AM
Well if someone from IA has sumthin stolen ie... Car, CD player, wheels or whatnot, find out if they were at the meet July 7th and if so then you can prolly catch this Fag, cause we got the info that we need!

I just want to catch one while he is in the process of jacking sumthin out of or off of my car! Then again, I would prolly end up doing sumthin that would ruin the rest of my life!

Blaze the chemi
07-08-2005, 10:58 AM
I am sure there were plenty of crackies around there. I live down ponce and piedmont park and I get a bunch of weirdos looking at my car when I take my car cover off. I had my first 00 Si stolen from my place. :mad: I am taking many precautions this time. :goodjob:
The idea about a card to cover your VIN is great. Get one that says "FUCK OFF BITCH" and cover that stuff. :D The tag is only a few screws. Bring a screw driver and take it off. Pretty simple things to keep your car YOURS!
Maybe when I get my car fixed and legal I'll come to the meets.

4spauto
07-08-2005, 11:10 PM
just curious but was the s2k silver w/ black rims and dropped?

Scrappy
07-08-2005, 11:18 PM
no yellow

flysi00
07-08-2005, 11:31 PM
i would have beat the shit of out him and took his notebook

quickdodge®
07-08-2005, 11:41 PM
You wouldn't have done shit, mutha fucca! Lolol. Later, QDizzle.

-S Double C-
07-09-2005, 12:24 AM
We confronted him about what he was doing and he came back at us with a MAJOR attitude.

'Thats when i would of poped his ass in tha mouth!' :)

Scrappy
07-09-2005, 12:26 AM

damn dad why not be nice sometimes? :rant:
'KICK ASS' < cartman voice

Cliff
07-09-2005, 12:27 AM
yellow veilside s2k with chrome wheels? if so he lives around decatur/lithonia

superbooost
07-09-2005, 09:25 AM
the s2k was quite entertaining. I saw, and heard the scrape. Why, oh why do burnouts and attempt to show-off in a crowded parking lot? Either way, it was damn funny when he messed it up. Also, who was that lady taking pictures? She was walking around snapping pics of everyone's ride? Is she well known? And who was that guy with the R33 skyline and the other fellow who sat there damn near the entire time cranking his stereo in the lancer.

Repost Squintz
07-09-2005, 09:50 AM
hmmm any1 ever consider that guy to be an undcover cop? the guy in the ford taurus....

99ITRGIRL
07-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Next time beat his ass and take his notebook.
yup!!!

99ITRGIRL
07-10-2005, 06:48 PM
hmmm any1 ever consider that guy to be an undcover cop? the guy in the ford taurus....
exactly. u never know

flysi00
07-10-2005, 07:41 PM

thats what u think QD

RUSH
07-10-2005, 10:37 PM
the s2k was quite entertaining. I saw, and heard the scrape. Why, oh why do burnouts and attempt to show-off in a crowded parking lot? Either way, it was damn funny when he messed it up. Also, who was that lady taking pictures? She was walking around snapping pics of everyone's ride? Is she well known? And who was that guy with the R33 skyline and the other fellow who sat there damn near the entire time cranking his stereo in the lancer.

The R33 should be Trinn(spl)

iNsTuN nOoDoH
07-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Lol @ the lancer dj... Maybe the taurus guy got his vin and next time there won't be techno playin so loud @ the next meet

David88vert
07-17-2005, 08:00 AM
A lot of undercovers look like they are on dope. Next time you have a situation like this, go ahead and call the cops. They will get the guys name, address, etc. on a police report. That becomes public record. If something happens later, you can quietly go get a copy at the police station.

If the cops put up resistance of writing a report, you will know the guy is an undercover. Insist on the report.

If the guy is wanted on any warrants (probably if he's a crackhead), he'll go to jail immediately, and they will take his notebook.

Either way, you are in control of the situation. Use the legal system to your advantage, instead of being it's victim.

eViLMunkey
07-17-2005, 05:57 PM
the covering of your VIN is your best bet in the event on having a key w/out a programmed chip in it.. like most cars have now...

£G2♣
07-19-2005, 07:29 AM
did you see what he wrote in da notebook? beat his ass next time lol

B16a2 Civic
07-19-2005, 09:29 AM
Lol......just cause he's a crackhead doesn't mean u will automatically beat his ass, maybe he was a car fan and wanted to get ideas for his ford taurus, none the less, i understand why ya'll was on your guard....oh and fyi, most cops undercover will be in a dodge or ford...Lol@ if one of tried to fight him and the crackhead beats you down...that would be funny....

B16a2 Civic
07-19-2005, 09:46 AM
Well, I don't really know how he can fake the physical effects (bulging eyes, pasty skin, facial sores, rotting teeth) of speed without actually doing it, but maybe so. I really don't know why an undercover would be at the Varsity meet anyway. What would be the point of that? Maybe so, but I don't really see what the value to them would be.

yeaah, i doubt it was...but theres always a maybe, just like maybe he wanted to get ideas for cars....then again if he was on that shit, he might not even know what he's writing down, he might have been trying to draw Lol..but you did the right thing by taking down his info and filing a report...unlike everyone on here who thinks there He-Man saying " i would have snuffed him in the face"...yeaaaaahh....riiigghhtt...

angel_league0112
08-03-2005, 09:03 AM
yo

technoteg97
08-06-2005, 08:49 PM
undercover cops?

civic95
08-06-2005, 09:09 PM
So did he ever say what exactly he was writing down? And the ATL PD aren't going to do shit because you think someone is suspicious. Macon police maybe, but ATL PD will not respond to a call unless a crime was commited. They don't feel they have the resources to repsond to stuff like that.

lazyboi444
08-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Well if he was in a taurus that was probably the guy how owns the parking lot next to the varsity i believe because last time he was doing the same thing he writes down the tags and sometimes boots people if we are talking about the same guy!

technoteg97
08-10-2005, 02:17 PM
..hmm that shady bastard.

Allstar3.8T
08-10-2005, 02:32 PM
A decal over the VIN adds more than a smile on a sponsors face, it might just add security. Sucks, keep your eyes on it, hopefully w/ the VIN they wont have a pal at the DMV where they could cross ref it and find your address. That'd suck.

curves
08-15-2005, 12:20 AM
dealer spy?

lazyboi444
08-15-2005, 02:57 AM
Next time he's up there somebody seriously needs to take action! Because with a him around who kno's what car might be missing or something! He's worse than the panhandlers atleast they respect us ! But seriously next time if i see him i'mma either A call the cops or B take matters into my own hands but only if he is being a ass and swings on me or something like that!

trythefly
08-16-2005, 11:23 AM
next time you see him or someone acting shady as fuck have one of the truck guys run him over

BlkCD5
08-23-2005, 09:54 PM
Well, think about it. If he was new to the scene, he might of just wanted to list some things he might do to his car. Plus only car theives would walk around a meet with a notebook. If he wanted some ideas, he would approach people about his cars. Better yet he could just read a import tuner magazine or something. I would of stopped him right there and asked him some ?'s. Why would an undercover cop go to a meet like that. Usually they just follow the cars if they knew they were going to a racing spot. You would think that the cops wouldn't waste their time on meets, but you never know. Next time you see him, kick him in the chode. He shouldn't go around peeping at cars especially with a notebook. Thats the likely sign that he has a shopping list of what parts to chop when he does Deebo your rides. Normally car thiefs usually scope out their potential cars for a while before jacking them. Also if he was a cop, you would probably know by now cus they would stop you from meeting there. Who knows, maybe this is the new way of cracking down on street racing? Getting a shady ass person to write down stuff at car meets. I"d be on the lookout from now on. Plus you should be worried cus normally some random person wouldn't just go to a meet like that, unless they got tipped off.

Ncturnal
08-23-2005, 09:58 PM
The car he was in had stolen plates. The fucker was not a cop.

Sorry for the late update. We just got word back on the plates that were on the car. They were registered to a Cavalier, not a Taurus. The plates were stolen which confirms to me that the guy was up to no good.

TruKruROL
08-29-2005, 02:51 PM
He was either working for the Varsity and trying to get everyones tags so that he can give them to the cops for a future bust, or he was getting them to look up online cause you can find out where people live through the tag... then you can try to steal the cars. hahaha. Thats my best guess to it, but yeah best thing to do is grab that sheet off paper off him, or the whole notebook. I saw him a last month doing that crap

Ncturnal
08-29-2005, 02:56 PM
He had STOLEN plates on the car he was in. He was not working for the Varsity or the cops.

Scrappy
08-29-2005, 06:04 PM
brian its a worthless argument, they wont realize until they are taken advantage of by the guy... and then they will thank you for noticing :(

ash7
08-29-2005, 06:48 PM
I liked the idea of having the FUCK OFF BITCH plate to cover your VIN with... :)

...i think I'm actually gonna do that.

NAIZBST
09-14-2005, 09:47 PM
that is a good idea