PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Mtn Run

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Just wanted to say to everyone that went that i had a great time and hope i can tag along again. Sorry to the baby blue ef if the rocks i flung up fucked your shit up. lol

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 08:53 PM
lol baby blue, lol you make my hatch sound weak, lol.

it's no biggie man, i'm just glad that you didn't loose control.

i didn't really check my car for any damage... did it do anything?

uproot
06-24-2007, 08:59 PM
man i wish i got a pic of your dirt cloud

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:08 PM
I think we all had a damn good time...

If uh...anyone wants/needs paint or touchups, I do work at a shop... If we bring enough people in, I"m sure I could get the "EF Squad" "sponsored" or whatever...

Just a thought. I can't wait til mine's done so I can "advertise" the shop. For now, you just gotta take my word for it...

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:11 PM
we need thoes videos up!!!!

ik the guy in the vdub had sum video's of him driving. I just wish i was infront of him, lol.

And the guy w/ the gold hatch from SC, ik he had sum video...

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:25 PM
LoLoL...there was no VDUB! VOLVO!

F1, see other thread.

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:28 PM
lol god damnit i'm stupid!

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:49 PM
Nah. Just a noob. :goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:53 PM
lol yea yea, w/e

lol idk why i keep thinkin it was sum kind of vdub. I shouldn't stray too far from the honda's i guess...

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Haha, I only know Vdubs cuz that's just about the ONLY thing I used to run with. Mostly Europeans/Germans and I was pretty much the only Honda they would allow around the group. So I got to know Merc/BMW/Mini, VW, and Saab through that...and working in a BMW/Merc/Mini part warehouse for about a year.

StraightSix
06-24-2007, 10:17 PM
I never got the chasecam working, so I have no video :(. I fiddled with for a while when we stopped at the dam before heading up the mountain.

When I got home, I tested the cam to see if I could figure out what was wrong with it, and the damn thing worked! IDK what was wrong earlier, though.

I'm thinking about making a mount that will clamp on the posts of the headrest and hold a camera in between the seats. I've got some ideas about how I could do it on the cheap, so we'll see what happens.

efman
06-24-2007, 10:20 PM
I never got the chasecam working, so I have no video :(. I fiddled with for a while when we stopped at the dam before heading up the mountain.

When I got home, I tested the cam to see if I could figure out what was wrong with it, and the damn thing worked! IDK what was wrong earlier, though.

I'm thinking about making a mount that will clamp on the posts of the headrest and hold a camera in between the seats. I've got some ideas about how I could do it on the cheap, so we'll see what happens.

look up speedminded's set up, its like that and looks good if you ask me

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Someone earlier today was talking about a cam mount like that, but I can't remember who...

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 10:24 PM
yea its made of pvc you stick it in between the seat and headrest

StraightSix
06-24-2007, 10:56 PM
I hadn't thought about PVC, but that's not a bad way to go.

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 10:58 PM
you just have to make sure your drill hole size is almost exactly the same ase the headreast posts.