PDA

View Full Version : Another thing that makes me ask why?

quickdodge®
06-24-2007, 08:56 AM
The subject: Car theft.

Why is it when someone gets their car stolen, an assload of mutherfuckers comes out and "threatens" to kill or shoot or stomp the perp? You see it in every damn stolen car thread. There are always 3-4 people that show up stating that they are automatically dead and they're gonna be shot or get their ass rubbed across the asphalt when they get caught. Nothing is ever going to happen. Three things dictate why this is so:

1. While you're on IA, wasting time posting about what you'll do to him when/if you catch him, he's off to the races, putting distance and time in between you two.

2. Deep inside, all you're really doing is just talking shit and you realize that your Honda Civic isn't worth spending the rest of your life in jail for.

I've never seen proof where someone actually carried through with their threats and I probably never will. Don't get me wrong. I can't stand thieves any more than anyone else. Later, QD.

koukis14
06-24-2007, 08:58 AM
I agree. If my car gets stolen I get mad and a check from the insurance company.

japan4racing
06-24-2007, 09:50 AM
if my car is stolen.....who cares, its a 95 cx civic

quickdodge®
06-24-2007, 11:22 AM
Ok. Later, QD.

thepolecat
06-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Id be pissed- but Id rather they get caught and have some burly man in jail think they were pretty. thats revenge enough.

Tinton
06-24-2007, 01:21 PM
No one wants to steal my cars haha. I can understand Hondas/Acuras because people wanna chop them up for the parts...but who would want parts from a Fiero? Heh...

I'd be pissed if they stole my '88 Fiero GT. I doubt the insurance company would give me what I put into it. Plus its also a rare car....I don't know if I could find another like it. My '86 Fiero SE, if they can handle driving that manual transmission well enough to take the car, then I guess good for them.

Maniaç
06-24-2007, 01:24 PM
I agree with the thread starter, for once.

Kevykev
06-24-2007, 01:25 PM
it's a way of dealing with anger - figuratively.

Leadfoot_mf
06-24-2007, 02:08 PM
okay now that u have identified the problem how do we get people to act on it and actually kill the mother fuckers. seriously the laws plus over crowded jails make it a joke for anyone involved in small time crimes. i think there should be more capital punishment for theft. the U.S. has gotten way too soft over the years its like we a being run by a bunch of fucking pussies.

RandomGuy
06-24-2007, 02:22 PM
i dunno

i'd be pretty pissed... and if i were to find out who did it, i don't know what i'd do.

96CoupeRider
06-25-2007, 03:49 PM
haha

Kyle
06-25-2007, 03:53 PM
I don't read stolen car posts but its ridiculous to say you are going to do somehting when they catch the thief. IDC if my car is stolen, I don't have much invested to lose.

ironchef
06-25-2007, 10:58 PM
i dunno

i'd be pretty pissed... and if i were to find out who did it, i don't know what i'd do.You make lemonpar ty stickers and put them all over that persons house and car.

The Yousef
06-25-2007, 10:59 PM
i dunno

i'd be pretty pissed... and if i were to find out who did it, i don't know what i'd do.

you'd probably eat and rape their families...

Humphrizzle
06-26-2007, 12:06 AM
run blue book value of the car they stole.. however many dollars it's worth, thats how many days they should be in jail for.

05Tib
06-26-2007, 11:52 AM
i you put enough money into your car that its worth killing someone maybe you shouldnt be using it as a DD or leaving it parked at the movies, mall, sitting on the street at night, or at D&B since those all seem to be the popular spots for stolen cars