PDA

View Full Version : Misc Anyone else see Steve Miller Band last night?

koukis14
06-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Pretty good show, they are getting old. They have a younger black keyboard player, his last name is Wooten I guess he is Victor Wootens brother.

Anyway in the middle of the first song (Time Keeps on Slippin) he came out front and started to get the crowd to clap. He was like "yeah, come on!) and as a joke I turned to my girlfriend and said "he is gona break in down honey" well guess what....HE DID!.

Holy shit I will never get the image of 4,000 middle aged white people stopping clapping at the same time and all having this "what the fuck is this shit" look on their face.

Othe than that the guy can play a mean keyboard and they did like 4 or 5 blues songs incuding Crossroads (good but not Clapton) and a few others I have heard a bunch but forge the names of. Best part....free tickets.

On_Her_Face
06-24-2007, 03:38 PM
lol my ex girlfriend went but she told me about that

koukis14
06-24-2007, 03:52 PM
lol my ex girlfriend went but she told me about that

Did she see the fat guy in yellow dancing?

On_Her_Face
06-24-2007, 09:30 PM
hmm ill ask.. i know she was up front by the tables or something.

BABY J
02-17-2008, 07:09 PM
Pretty good show, they are getting old. They have a younger black keyboard player, his last name is Wooten I guess he is Victor Wootens brother.

Anyway in the middle of the first song (Time Keeps on Slippin) he came out front and started to get the crowd to clap. He was like "yeah, come on!) and as a joke I turned to my girlfriend and said "he is gona break in down honey" well guess what....HE DID!.

Holy **** I will never get the image of 4,000 middle aged white people stopping clapping at the same time and all having this "what the **** is this ****" look on their face.

Othe than that the guy can play a mean keyboard and they did like 4 or 5 blues songs incuding Crossroads (good but not Clapton) and a few others I have heard a bunch but forge the names of. Best part....free tickets.

Joseph Wooten